Appointedd

Appointment scheduling and online booking solution

4,6
4,8
4,2
4,5
4,9
Cory M.

Easy!!

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Appointedd has answered every question for me and has been on the ball with everything I’ve needed. Thank you!!

Pros

After taking some time to know the functionality and lay out, it’s very easy to use and integrate. Automated messaging to all my clients and appointment confirmation is extremely easy. Streamlining my bookings has made business fun, helping to enjoy working with my clients versus the trials and tribulations of back and forth messaging finding appointment times and confirming.

Cons

My only con about this software is how we can’t integrate it with weebly. weebly integration would help in streamlining the process and being able to pay through appointedd with a PayPal integration would be outstanding.

Response from Appointedd

Thank you so much for your great review, Cory. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Appointedd integrates with Weebly and you can take bookings directly from your Weebly website https://www.appointedd.com/integrations/web-and-app/weebly
If you need any help with setting this up, please feel more than welcome to get in touch with us. Our Support Team is available 24/7.

Samantha R.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Awesome Scheduling Software!

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

My business relies heavily on appointments and Appointedd has made it easy for me to have a great software where people can book with me without even having a website. I love the stand alone site that Appointedd offers because it makes it very convenient when you get started and you don’t even need a website. That’s one of my favorite features!

Pros

I love all the features of this software, especially the marketing, the questions I can before people book and the iCal integration. I’ve been very satisfied with the service.

Cons

I think the only thing is at the beginning it does take a bit of a while to figure out how to use all the features and functions.

Response from Appointedd

Thank you so much for the positive review, Samantha. We're continually working on improving Appointedd for our customers and their clients so we'll keep you up to speed on any developments that will make the booking process even smoother. Thanks again and all the best, Emil at Team Appointedd

Sheryl W.
Industry: Retail

Somewhat satisfied

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

I like that it I can intergrate with my POS system

Cons

Customer can’t schedule more that one service when scheduling.

Response from Appointedd

Thank you so much for the positive review, Sheryl.

We're continually working on improving Appointedd for our customers and their clients so we'll keep you up to speed on any developments that will make the booking process even better. Thanks again and all the best, Emil at Team Appointedd.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Hayim G.
Industry: Real Estate

Good automated calendar booking software

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Software makes it much easier for prospects to set up tours without making a phone call or emailing.

Pros

Easy to set up and use, very user friendly,

Cons

It does not integrate with Google Analytics to track website conversions

Response from Appointedd

Hi Hayim, thank you so much for the positive review. We're continually working on improving Appointedd for our customers and their clients so we'll keep you up to speed on any developments that will make the booking process even smoother. Thanks again and all the best, Emil at Team Appointedd

Liz V.
Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to use and understand

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Overall I enjoy Appointedd and will continue to use it as a booking system

Pros

I like the fact I am able to collect some payment on certain services. I also like the fact that I am able to block out time for breaks.

Cons

I really liked the app until it just updated and lately I cannot use the app to create new appointments I have to go into Appointedd.com and it’s just more of a hassle than it used to be.

Response from Appointedd

Thank you so much for the positive review, Liz. We're continually working on improving Appointedd for our customers and their clients so we'll keep you up to speed on any developments that will make the booking process even smoother. Thanks again and all the best, Emil at Team Appointedd

Tracy H.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

The easiest interface - our clients love it and so do we!

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Pros

The softeware is so easy for the client to use - many remark how easy it is to sign up. There are also so many options on the admistrator end that we can adjust the details to exactly how we want them. The customer service has also been superb - always there to help if any issuesdo arise!

Cons

Love it! Any snags that came up were immediately solved.

Becky D.
Industry: Design

Critical for my business

Reviewed on 2020/03/12

Pros

The Appointedd software has become a competitive advantage for my interior design business.

Cons

The admin part of the software can be a little confusing to learn. There are a lot of configuration options, which I appreciate, but it can get a little complicated if you don't know what you're doing.

Michael C.

Appointedd

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Appointedd has supported me in being more efficient and accommodating with my clients and communication with coworkers.

Pros

Appointedd is accessible on all my devices and supports my team in providing our services in a professional and cost-effective manner. From the microsite to the widgets, I like it's flexibility.

Cons

It doesn't infuse with our POS system and doesn't sync with the payment systems we currently use.

Response from Appointedd

Thank you so much for the positive review, Michael. We're continually working on improving Appointedd for our customers and their clients so we'll keep you up to speed on any developments that will make the booking process even smoother. Thanks again and all the best, Emil at Team Appointedd

Kenzie O.

Great Tool for my Business

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Great software and has been a game changer for my clients to schedule.

Pros

It’s easy to navigate and I was able to use right away.

Cons

There seems to be an up charge for almost everything.

Response from Appointedd

Hi Kenzie, thank you for a great review and taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate this, Emil at Team Appointedd.

A great system that is very helpful and worked great for my clients.

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

I think there might be some room to incorporate some additional features, but the core product is fantastic. User friendly and I love the web integration. Works greats.

Pros

It was pretty easy to setup. I called support and the support person was great and was very patient with me.

Response from Appointedd

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Craig M.

Appointedd has made a big difference to how I organise my time, arranging meetings so easy now

Reviewed on 2015/04/14

I love the sync with google calendar, means that everything is in one place, clients love being able to choose a time that suits them and I can control my diary really easily. The text reminders are also proving useful. The team at Appointedd have responded really positively with any questions I have had and actually made some tweaks based on our conversations....love it when a product team listen to the customer :)

Response from Appointedd

Cheers Craig!

We're delighted you are happy with the software and support. We hate unnecessary admin and awkward processes which is why we've made the software as easy as possible to use for you and your clients. Do please keep in touch and let us know if there's more we can do to help you continue to provide a great service.

Thanks again

Owen at Team Appointedd

Marianne L.

Highly Recommend this online Appointment Service

Reviewed on 2015/04/20

Appointedd has saved me a lot of time as I no longer have to phone back all my clients. About 50% if not more of my clients now book online.
Costumer service is always excellent, everyone's very friendly and helpful at appointedd. They are always happy to help with any questions or problems and get back to you very quickly.
Highly recommend this software to all Salon Owners, easy to use, very efficient and clients think it great.

Response from Appointedd

Thank you so much for your kind words, Marianne. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Victoria A.

great & easy to use booking software

Reviewed on 2015/04/08

We use Appointedd to book tours of our coworking space. It's been relaible, easy to use and manage. it gives potential clients a great customer experience too. Really happy with it.
Team are always on hand with any questions i have.

Response from Appointedd

Thanks so much for the great review Victoria,

We're delighted you're happy with the software and we are committed to working with our customers to help them get the most out of Appointedd and use it to help grow and manage their business.

Keep in touch!

Owen from Team Appointedd

Vicky P.

Good service

Reviewed on 2015/04/13

I think this is a great online system. The only things is there a few things that's had went wrong and also you can only enter one treatment at a time. Which is also a hassle for my clients online

Response from Appointedd

Hi Vicky,

Thanks so much for the positive review. We're continually working on improving Appointedd for our customers and their clients so we'll keep you up to speed on any developments that will make the booking process even smoother.

Best wishes and thanks again

Owen at Team Appointedd

Scott P.

Couldn't live without Appointedd in my life!

Reviewed on 2015/04/22

Easy to use simple software to keep manually booked & Customer booked appointments in the one place and accessible anywhere and on the go. Customer service is amazing and any issue which theres not many is fixed before you know it!

Response from Appointedd

Thank you for the awesome review, Scott!
We're so happy you love Appointedd and grateful for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Joshua R.

Excellent Sevices

Reviewed on 2015/04/22

always helpfully when required

Response from Appointedd

Thank you so much for your kind words, Joshua. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Emily P.
Industry: Dairy

A Great Tool for Customers

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Pros

This product is very easy for my customers to use. I also like that the payment feature is built in.

Cons

A little difficult for me to use. Not intuitive.

Response from Appointedd

Hi Emily, thank you for taking your time to share your feedback, this is much appreciated, Emil at Team Appointedd.