4,4
J.d. T.
Industry: Restaurants

Great scheduling platform

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

I practice taking my glasses off because I had a fantastic time and this program makes my already very busy job much easier

Pros

The ability how to adjust scheduling needs based on operational requirements

Cons

App could use a bit more features that are operationally assisting the operator

Joel M.
Industry: Restaurants

Schedulehead works well for Caterers and event planners

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

In Catering we are sometimes looking to schedule 80 or so people for multiple events and event sites on the same day. Schedulehead allows us to do so easily by building each event separately with event site information, uniform info etc. The auto text feature is also great allowing people to get info on events they may want to request to work.

Pros

Schedulehead is built well for Catering. It allows you to schedule based on the event itself or in a regular grid type schedule for your more normal shifts.

Cons

This isn't much to not like with Schedulehead. Especially after using it for a while.

Kim L.
Industry: Hospitality

Schedulehead Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

Looking up past and future shifts are great. Being able to inactivate or reactivate with a click of a button.

Cons

Having past shifts listed in the current shift list page.
The new format
It would be nice to click on a worker to see what their past and future shifts are by just clicking on their name as an admin rather than going through additional pages.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Best value and simple to use

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

More time with less headaches of scheduling staff

Pros

Schedulehead allows me to create events and notify staff in minimal time allowing me to concentrate on making the event successful for my clients. I don’t even need to remind my staff, Schedulehead does it for me.

Cons

Isn’t an admin feature on the app version.

Justin C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Not the prettiest interface, but a well laid out program

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Works well for scheduling!

Pros

It is easy to use and schedule employees. The interface is easy to use and clean, without a lot of extra unnecessary clutter to distract from the main purpose of the program.

Cons

Seems a little like it is displaying on a Windows 98 computer. Love the simplicity, but the design could be a little more aesthetic.

Errol C.
Industry: Media Production

Easy to Use

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

I found it had most if the functionality I needed to schedule clients and manage their needs.

Cons

Needs a way to offer packages prior to scheduling

Jesse G.
Industry: Public Safety

Great concept but needs more developing

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

Ease of use and ability to clock in remotely with a picture and gps tag

Cons

Very buggy and no way to punch in multiple people

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Retail

Schedulehead

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Scheduling done fast and easy

Pros

Ease of use and saves quite a bit of time

Cons

Needs more features built in to make it a one stop program

Michelle R.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

The ease and flexibility to create a schedule

Cons

Nothing :-) I love this program. Scheduling is easy with this program

Industry: Mining & Metals
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Definitely Helps

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Not bad it is worth trying..

Pros

Easy to use overall. Nice layout and overall its not bad.

Cons

I don't like paying for things so, yea there is that.

Joe H.

A Year of Schedulehead

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

We schedule contractors for multiple events on a given day. We previously tried some of the well known scheduling apps, but were never able to find the right fit. Those applications seemed to think in terms of hourly employees, and it was very clunky trying to apply them to our use-case. Schedulehead was designed for event workers, or one-off type shifts. If you staff events, or have an application that requires more sporadic staffing of contractors on a case-by-case basis, Schedulehead is the only app I've found that handles this gracefully.

Pros

Flexibility and customization options | Many of the reviews I've read mention problems that are easily fixed by simply changing settings, or contacting the support team. I've found, over the last year and a half of using Schedulehead, that the power of the software under the hood is much more comprehensive than what you may see initially. In order to avoid confusion and make the onboarding experience frustration-free, it seems some of the more advanced features were not visible. However, a simple contact to the team at Schedulehead opened up a lot of power. The most important thing though, is the willingness on their part to roll out features custom to our account, and unique to our needs, at a very reasonable cost.

Cons

If I had to say a "con", it would simply be that my company has been a customer of Schedulehead since they were much smaller than they are now, and we've been through lots of changes with them over the last year and a half. It's been very rare though, that a change had any negative impact on the user experience from our perspective. In fact, many changes have been made, at least in part, at our request. So to some degree, the 'con' for us, is also a big plus factor. The ScheduleHead team listens. And they respond quickly.

Kimberley C.

Productivity and quality

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

My experience with Schedulehead has overall been a great one ! The developers keep in close contact with my company on ways to better improve the program to fit our needs within our field . Thank you for simplifying our needs.

Pros

The easy to use menu makes it simple to navigate from option to option saving me valuable time. The software is not loaded with to many of the same type options making it easier accomplish my task I set out to do. The newly released interface gives it a fresh ,friendly appeal.

Cons

overall I would have to say that I only wish they had a real time employee start and stop time keeper for on the job usage.

Response from Schedulehead

Hi Kimberley!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm glad you're loving the new interface, and we're happy to listen to feedback whenever you have it.

Also one more thing - We do offer an easy (and powerful) time-tracking solution made specifically for companies like yours.

Best!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Aurora D.

Practical for Management and Employees

Reviewed on 2018/10/06

It's been very easy to pick up but there are still some flaws and kinks that could be worked out. Luckily, support is very helpful and attentive to any issues we have with Schedulehead. Issues we've brought to light have definitely been acknowledged.

Pros

Makes employees be aware of shifts as soon as I get them up onto Schedulehead. I can also contact everyone on a shift immediately in case there are any last minute changes.

Cons

That bail out button needs to go! I don't like that employees are able to bail out, after confirming, with an ease of a button instead of canceling with an explanation. Also, I feel there are too many texts and emails that go out when working on filling work shifts.

Response from Schedulehead

Hi Aurora!

Thanks for the review! So that you're aware, you can disable the bailouts, and also customize them to fit your needs better. The goal of having bailouts is to allow workers to bailout (if they're going to anyway) but have them do so in a pre-approved timeframe and manner that works for your company. Otherwise, you can still disable them altogether.

I hope that helps, and if we can help any further please email [email protected]

Thanks!

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Elizabeth E.

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

My overall experience with Schedulehead has been positive. In the past what I am currently doing on SH I was manually doing on excel so it has created a way for me to have a lot more information at my finger tips.

Pros

The ability to communicate with all employees and have a structured system.

Cons

It is still a work in progress, and I like least at the moment is the look of the new interface. I like the box like look of the old interface. Also, the fact I can not just call someone not booked on a call. It is a few steps to get to someones phone number and then its in their profile it is not a call option. I have to copy and paste the phone number.

Danielle B.
Industry: Food & Beverages

good program and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

Once you get in there and figure out all the features it very easy to navigate though and fill out.

Cons

Some entries take more time than others but for the most part its pretty quick once you learn the ins and outs

Chad G.
Industry: Events Services

Gets the basic job done

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

Liked being able to send out a job opening to our entire roster of staff all at once.

Cons

Wished they could be able to log their hours through the app. The app needs more work.

Response from Schedulehead

Hi Chad!
Thanks for taking the time to review Schedulehead!

I just wanted to let you know that we've released a huge amount of new features over the last year, for example Time Tracking so that employees can log their hours directly through Schedulehead.

Checkout our YouTube channel for some quick videos:

and of course, our website at www.schedulehead.com

Thanks!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Nadia H.
Industry: Construction
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Schedulehead

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Easy to use, improvements on Beta interface became really helpful for time sheets.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, the interface is very self explanatory. No major steps to take in order to find what you need.

Cons

I have to sign out and then in again in order to move from city to city.

Lamarius P.
Industry: Online Media

Best for any type of business

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

How easy and organized it is. Very pleasing

Cons

The look of it. Want a more Corp look to it

Derrick S.

Great System !

Reviewed on 2018/09/29

Pros

Since my Company started using this system it has changed alot of things for the better ! Most of all its organized !

Cons

we should be able to send 3 verbal warnings to employees

Alycia H.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great resource

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Overall, it’s great! It makes my job easier.

Pros

The best thing about this is the ease of scheduling! It took an hour process and cut it down to minutes.

Cons

Can be difficult teaching it to the people being scheduled, switching and the minor details.

Riley O.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Work made Easy

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

Easy to schedule and access for employees. No down time that we noticed. Great customer service.

Cons

Time intergration could use some work. It was harder for us to add in time between platforms.

Laura B.
Industry: Real Estate
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Schedulehead helps manage everything flawlessly

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

The ease of use and being able to keep schedules and appointments organized within one program

Cons

No complaints about the software currently. I will continue to use it within my team.

David H.
Industry: Environmental Services

Schedule head review

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

It is electron which is way more convienient for me. The software is very user friendly and is easy to use.

Cons

On my device it can be slow in dead areas.

Athena C.
Industry: Research

Great features, very useful scheduling tool for research studies

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

Schedulehead is a really helpful software for my lab; we've used it to schedule research sessions from participants and identify which research assistant (from a group) would be meeting them. It was really helpful to coordinate scheduling for several people in a dynamic way. We would often add or take out sessions at the last minute, and this program was really useful in showing clearly what those changes are, and contacting everyone in the group to let them know of those changes.

Cons

The cost- we couldn't pay for the full version so we ad to stop using it. In general I think it's a great deal though, and if we get grant funding we will likely sign up for a full version.

Devon W.
Industry: Hospitality

Great Value

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

Product is very user friendly helps me and my staff with out scheduling needs from a-z

Cons

I have no negative reviews in my opinion