Deem Work Fource

Travel and expense management for employees

4,4
4,4
4,2
Brian O.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Traveling arrangements made easy

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

This is a very all inclusive program that making traveling for business easy! As a user I find this tool to be very intuitive and user friendly. With the ability to do everything from flights, lodging and rentals this all in one program is very easy and efficient. I would recommend this for any company !!

Cons

I don’t have any cons about this program. It’s very user friendly like any other travel site. You can refine you searches, add stops etc. really easy to use as an end user.

Jason K.

Great way to book travel

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

I mostly use the mobile app. It is very simple to search for flights and book business trips. Also able to add hotels

Cons

The app feels a little outdated. Some flights don't show up unless you have that certain time of the day selected. Also, I've noticed a handful of times price differences between DEEM and the airline's direct site

Emogene F.

Use Deem as global travel management solution

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Centralized travel management and support platform with 24 hr support

Pros

Deem allows me to compare and save a variety of travel config options, makes easy to reuse previous itineraries for rebooking

Cons

Deem does not always show all hotels in a geopgraphy. Not sure if it is getting updated regularly, I like to stay in new hotels and Hilton TRU brand and others not loadedas options

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Industry: Biotechnology
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Lots of bugs

Reviewed on 2019/12/08

We use Deem to book all of our work travel, including airfare, hotels, cars.

Pros

Deem is nice for our company because we can save travel preferences and rewards numbers. It does automatically sync travel components like flights, hotels, and rental cars for your stay so you are not inputting the same information over and over.

Cons

I don't like the hotel search very much. It is hard to visualize where hotels are or to search for a hotel that is not near the airport that you are flying into. There also tend to be a lot of bugs and glitches, such as dates changing uncontrollably or information not staying as you input it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Higher Education

Makes traveling for business so easy!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Easy to use. Love the mobile application. Free Southwest airlines check in. I can pin my seat when browsing flights to make sure I get a window or aisle.

Pros

The automatically linked calendar saves me the hassle of adding travel itineraries manually. I always find the flight I want for less than what I can get it on Expedia or Priceline.

Cons

The expense application captures receipts on the fly but it's lightweight in comparison to other expense providers.