Shopmonkey

Cloud-based auto repair shop management software

4,7
Micah P.
Company size: Self Employed

Fantastic software!

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

Pros

Being mobile, having a cloud based software that had a professional look, inventory, matrixes and great features was essential. I enjoy working with another startup and seeing all the new features coming out.

Cons

I do seem to get glitches in the software when new features roll out but they disappear quickly. Any issues I have had that needed me to talk with support have been solved within minutes unlike my last software that never fixed the one issue I had.

Joe S.
Industry: Automotive

Gret Value, Awesome Tech Support!

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

I'm super satisfied and I recommend this software in lots of the auto technician forums that I'm a part of.

Pros

It's just really set upwell to run an automotive shop. It's easy to change the parts markup for special customers, (special in a god way or a bad way). The discount feature is great. the ability to find things by whatever you can remember about the job, customer, or vehicle is great. The layout of the program is very straightforward and you can teach someone to be an expert in the program in two repair orders. If they have a question and i am busy they can just click the help button and either watch a video or ask the super friendly and helpful people in tech support.
The tech support team goes above and beyond to help you. even climbing onto the RO and working with you. Honestly I've had to use tech support a few times and that's the best support I've had on any product. the software is constantly getting improved also. I really do 99% of the Ro's with no tech support because the software is so easy to use and it really speeds up my ability to get my work done quickly and get back into the shop.
My customers absolutely love it. The estimate procedures are great. I feel more covered because the customers approve the job and send me the authorizations. Many of them go ahead and pay for the job when they get the estimate. (You can turn that feature off also.) I like it so I leave it on. the rates that I'm charged for the customer to pay online is very close to the rate that I would pay if they were in the office.

Cons

Really not a lot to dislike with ShopMonkey.

Charles W.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/06/13

Pros

Customer service, hands down. The software is relatively problem free but should you need help finding a feature or even adding one that wasn't there before this company is super responsive. Quick, accurate responses that save you time and money.

Practical use is good, the ability to add canned services for commonly sold packages is great. They've recently added the ability to move line items between and within services - sounds small but anything that helps provide more clear communication w/customer is great and the SMS feature, with pictures, is great for that.

Cons

Like most automotive packages some tie in's don't work well - carfax (separate product that SM integrates with) has plenty of problems but that's the carfax product not SM. Same with the parts/labor lookup.
Invoicing and reporting are not as feature rich as other platforms. Things like "sales tax" reports should be integrated into any invoicing package but SM does not handle tax well.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Jonathan E.

Shopmonkey Embraces Modern Customer Service Standards

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Love it! Can't stop talking about it. My wife and kids like it because I come home less stressed and exhausted, and earlier in the evening than before. They get to see me more, and have more of me when I am there because my workplace experience is so much better. Thank you Shopmonkey!

Pros

This is a tough one, but probably the feature I like most is the transparent, simple, clean, and professional way Shopmonkey allows you to communicate with your customers. Their system saves us time in communication, which means we can communicate better, more often, and still in less time than traditional ways of picking up a phone. Customers like being kept in the loop more, which means they call in less and feel more cared for. All in all, our customers are thrilled with the new software, and our shop office has never been more calm and available for them.

Cons

It has its fair number of glitches, but even then the development team is on it, and issues I raise flags about get addressed right away. This software is rapidly improving, so this doesn't bother me.

Jimmy G.

I'm very impressed!

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

The chat feature on Shopmonkey allows me to easily reach out the their friendly staff. Not only are they all very knowledgeable about their product, but they answer very quickly (during the week) and if they don't know something, they figure it out in a very timely manner. It's felt really great having such a supportive staff that can answer any question I have right away. They often give screenshots and videos to help me learn how to do things myself. In addition to all that, they all seem to be such down to earth people who really care about me and my business. It seriously feels like they are part of my team. Thanks Shopmonkey!

Pros

I love how easy it's been to implement this software in my van conversion company and how user friendly it's been to learn and use in daily practice. There are so many features and more coming. One of the other features that I really like is how the messaging functions work. When I create an estimate, it allows the customer to see it, approve it and pay for the work right then and there. Shopmonkey also sends out reminders a day before their appointment which is so nice and handy. It feels very professional.

Cons

I use Purchase Orders a lot. This is probably the only area of improvement I see so far. After a PO is created, I have to save it, print it as a PDF and then attach it to an email to send it to the vendor. Being able to save and send it directly to the vendor would make it much easier but it's being implemented soon.

The other thing is that there is no good way to sync SM to Google Calendar. This is also in the works and should be implemented soon.

These are the ONLY reasons I didn't give this 5 stars across the board.

Derik L.

Stellar Customer Service! Efficient and user friendly

Reviewed on 2020/01/02

Beyond excellent!

Pros

First off: The customer service is beyond impeccable. Everyone is kind, knowledgable, informative, and proactive. The Shopmonkey staff listens to their customers and puts they're are constantly improving their software to suite their entire customer base. They are the kind of business that not only reads what's in the customer suggestion box, but actually implements the suggestions.

The software: Simple, in the sense that it is very user friendly. The 3 different tiers make it easier for smaller shops to have a reliable platform to start with. It also provides lager high volume shops with the tools needed to work as efficiently as possible. Many service writing programs are littered with tabs, drop menus, pages, silly graphics, and so on, which results in a cluttered and confusing screen - especially for the trainee. Simply put, my 13 year old nephew can use Shopmonkey software with ease with out mistakes.

Cons

Not really a con: occasionally I come across a something like not having the option to select AWD in the vehicle description. It used be that you could only select FWD 2WD or RWD. Once a suggestion was made, in a short period of time they had updated this feature and every typical configuration was available. Like I said before, Shopmonkey reads the notes in the suggestion box and implements what makes sense.

Frank P.
Industry: Automotive

Shop Monkey is very easy to use in our auto repair shop.

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

We rolled out SM three months ago, moving from paper RO management to no paper. We did this with older non-computer using techs and everything went great. Not looking back at all, we left Aldata Manage. We now can do all shop operations and customer communication with ease. Text approvals and appointment confirmation come rolling in.

Pros

I'v used ADP, R&R, Alldata, Mitchel, and others..........Shop Monkey is the best interface and work flow by far. We love it. Amazing customer support.

Cons

Need a good CRM to manage and reach our customers list.
Need to get the real World Pack order system connected.

Ashley S.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Excellent Software

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/05/21

Pros

I really love the way Shopmonkey is easy to use. I have tried many other shop management systems and NONE are as simple as this one. I truly love the carfax integration, it makes life so much easier, and although there are other shop systems that also have this feature, it definitely wasn't as easy to use as Shopmonkey. In fact I had issues trying to access the carfax information in other systems. I also love the payment terminal, its very modern and easy to use. I am beyond pleased with Shopmonkey.

Cons

There is nothing that I really dislike about Shopmonkey. If I must say, one thing that would work well with the software is adding the option to not only add customer information but also company information. Adding a customer or company switch when adding a new customer would work well here. For Example, as a shop manager I work with a lot of other shops and fix some of their vehicles adding them into Shopmonkey can get complicated because they don't go by first or last name which is required to add a new customer.

Ted G.
Industry: Automotive

Exceptional and instant support via chat

Reviewed on 2020/08/21

Pros

As a new customer who needed to setup canned services and fixed-price services, I needed help. Their online chat service is exceptional; since this is a cloud service their support person could log into my account and add the items I needed. Also explained how to add more myself.
This is the BEST computer related support I have ever experienced.

Cons

So far I have found no limitations. Sure it is a learning curve but so is every such product.

Tina B.

Super easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Shopmonkey was super helpful in getting us set up. You ask a question and you get an answer from them right away. No waiting on hold for hours to get someone. We will be using this as our main program now. So easy to use. Easy to navigate

Pros

Shopmonkey was super easy to install and set up. Uploading inventory and customer lists were a breeze!

Cons

Nothing! Love it! Wish we would have got it a few years ago when we were looking at it.

Victoria V.
Industry: Automotive

The BEST decision our shop has made

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Pros

I cannot say enough great things about Shopmonkey!! One of the biggest game changers for us (but I didnt think this would be originally) is the chat/messaging feature with customers. Before SM, most of our conversations with customers would be via email. If customers were in a conversation with one staff member, other staff wouldnt be able to be caught up on everything going on if needed. Now, with SM, the conversation sticks to the work order which makes it so much easier for us as a team to figure out the status of the job.

Another game changer is being able to tag items on the work order. You can tag labor or parts items, or tag the entire work order. For example, on labor items, we have tags like "In progress" or "Completed." For parts items, we have tags like "Ordered" or "Installed." On entire work orders, we tag them "Waiting at Shop" or "Dropoff" or "Needs car back by ___"

Accepting payments - this is something we started using heavily when Covid hit.

Other features: cloud-based, customers being able to confirm or cancel appts, customers being able to authorize some work and decline others, easy inspection reports!, canned tasks, amazing integration with Quickbooks Online, looks good and modern.

On top of all this, their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Their chat service is nothing Ive ever seen before and they are on top of it all! You can even request features and they LISTEN!!! That is rare.

Cons

It's not easy to use on mobile. They are coming out with an app but it's more for use by the mechanics. I wish it was easier to use on my phone.

Megan B.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Easy to Learn & Fantastic Customer Support!

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Pros

This software is the opposite of "clunky." It's easy to navigate and learn quite rapidly. I love how you can customize the workflow based on your own shop's processes. Being able to take pictures of needed repairs and send them via text/e-mail directly to the customer is one of our favorite features. Showing the customer what's actually wrong with their truck or trailer provides transparency and strengthens trust with our company. The messages and pictures save right into the estimate so everything for that repair is all in the same place.

Customer support is very responsive. I've never had to wait more than a couple of hours to get help (most of the time it's a response within a few minutes.) A few times, I've needed support on bigger customized things that was more than a quick fix. They always took the initiative to stay in touch with me (instead of me tracking them down for an update).

Cons

There are a few features that I wish were available (such as a mobile app), but the customer support team is always listening to features the customers want. They have a dedicated page where you can request features and you can comment and vote on other people's requests. You can see what features they approved and are working on at the moment (the mobile app is one of them.) Even if there's something you don't like about the software, chances are they are already working on improving it or adding that feature if you just ask! Best thing about Shopmonkey: It's super easy to get started using and once you do, you have a great team standing by willing to improve it based on their customer's feedback. We are very satisfied customers. Oh and we love that it's cloud based so our mobile technicians can use it outside of the shop.

Alex D.
Industry: Automotive

Best Switch we could have made

Reviewed on 2019/12/21

Pros

Shopmonkey is extremely user friendly. All of our technicians log their daily work/hours and they say its the easiest thing they have ever used.
The reporting system makes my life very easy since I am in the office doing all the accounting. Being able to add tags and put notes in is great as well and they are color coded so they stand out!

Cons

We do a lot of custom jobs here and it would be great if multiple technicians could punch into one section of a job at a time. Another feature I think would be really useful is having the last 8 digits of the VIN number more prominent for ease when calling the dealership.

Hannah M.
Industry: Automotive

Love, Love, Love Shopmonkey!!!

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

My overall experience has been great! It was totally stress-free switching over from our other software. The support team imported all of our contacts and parts info from the software we'd been using. Shopmonkey is just so easy to learn to use! Everything is so intuitive. If you do have trouble, the support team is literally just a click away and respond super fast! I love being able to offer online payments to my customers as a payment option. I really love being able to communicate with customers through text/email right through the software. Can send an estimate or invoice with the click of a button instead of having to save it as a PDF then opening up my email account and attaching the doc. The workflow feature is so great because it helps us stay organized with our customers! Sticky notes are a thing of the past for me now!

Pros

It is very easy to use! There is little to no learning curve. Very intuitive! Also, has some really great features that I'm loving! Everything works seamlessly! It's a lot of fun to use! Shopmonkey's support team is probably my favorite feature! These guys are phenomenal! No having to call into a tech support line and waiting on hold! Just send a message through Shopmonkey's chat feature and they respond within a minute or two. They've been able to answer my questions every time. They haven't let me down once.

Cons

I can't really think of anything I don't like about Shopmonkey! I'm looking forward the release of the mobile app!

Don J.

Shop Monkey Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Shop Monkey runs my whole shop on a daily basis, its the first thing I open when my system comes online and the last thing I close when I go home. it manages my employees time, customers, scheduling, parts and my daily workload, not to mention all the financial data you need to run your shop.

When I started with shop monkey I required a software to help guide me in the right direction and have everything needed that maybe I would not have thought of to run and manage my business.
I will admit at the very beginning I found some things missing and with some struggles.
But the support and growth of Shop monkey quickly rose to meet my needs. Shop monkey team worked on every one of my requests and concerns and built it in to the success it is today and at a very quickly pace, working though all my needs.
I am very satisfied in the direction it has and is going. I'm excited to see the next new things that come to production in the software.

Pros

It had a new updated technology look and feel to it, was not the old typical updated Green screen look with some windows added.
Was easy to navigate, and I was looking for a web based software that I did not have to constantly be upgrading software hardware and OS to keep running.

Cons

Was missing some of the deep in depth business functions, that have mostly been added already. it needed more functionality in administration of users functionality and controls. that have also been fixed.
Reporting was missing features and has been much improved.

Chris B.
Industry: Automotive

Excellent software for automotive related businesses!

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

With the system only being about 2 years in development, Shopmonkey has outdone other programs which have been around for many years. The owner of Shopmonkey, Ashot... has been EXTREMELY accommodating in pushing features into the app which we otherwise would not be able to function without. He literally EARNED my business. I would note that it may been under unique circumstances though. My automotive related business was a little different than their existing services which they supported. We actually do vehicle wraps and vinyl graphics for personal vehicles as well as commercial advertising. I believe that Ashot saw a need to support these features in an attempt to expand the reach of his software to include my industry.

The near future for us with Shopmonkey looks extremely promising. The planned features will incorporate practically everything we could ever ask for from this app, if not more. Our shop workflow relies on this system and Shopmonkey has truly made our POS/CRM system so much more seamless. Customer interactions function directly through the app, so everything is in one place and easier to track. I am truly impressed and thankful to have found these guys.

Pros

This app is extremely intuitive and thoughtful. Where many apps fail on UI, Shopmonkey has excelled at providing a beautiful interface with features that make sense. The customer service is unparalleled with in-app chat, directly connecting you with the developers and Shopmonkey LISTENS... they have an amazing feedback section which allows users to post app suggestions, comment on suggestions and rate them up! Once Shopmonkey moves the features into planning or development stage, the suggestions get tagged as such and the features that were requested, actually get incorporated into the app!! Maybe not all of them, but whatever makes sense of course and whatever has the most demand.

Cons

If I had to say what I "liked the least" about the software... would be that it was still in it's early stages and still being developed. This isn't exactly a huge downfall and there are actually advantages of this like the fact that I feel we have a bit more leeway to get features we want incorporated... but.. certain features that are a bit more advanced or just plainly further down on their development roadmap, well those are just things that we have to wait for... excitedly.

There 'are' negatives associated with software which is in its early steps.. some people may not be able to work with features that may be temporarily "buggy" or lacking. I personally am a "little" anal retentive with things like this... but after searching for software which was available to my industry... and using many different application "free trials"... I saw something in Shopmonkey which didn't exist with anything else I could find on the market. So, in short... the things that I like the least... are by far outweighed by the things I like about the app.

Sean W.
Industry: Automotive

Great product with top notch customer support

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

As a Service Advisor for 17 years in the dealership world I worked with all of the major dealer management software and a couple of the smaller ones too. There is no perfect solution for every business but the Shopmonkey team does an excellent job of providing a lot of the features present in the major DMS at a fraction of the cost. Anything in my review I marked at 4 stars is because currently I feel it could be improved upon. With Shopmonkey I feel like they will continue to improve their software and have seen evidence of that in the time I've used it.

If you were just to use Shopmonkey for scheduling and customer contact I feel it is worth the money. That is the original reason we started using it and then we began using it for tracking technician efficiency and other reports.

As I said in the title the customer support is excellent and when you ask a question of them they do a great job of showing they are interested and that you are not just contacting a random call center.

Pros

The messaging features are very good and pretty easy to use. The amount of time saved in the day having the ability to text and email customers directly through the system instead of playing phone tag is impossible to put a price tag on. Scheduling is easy to use and functional as well. We don't use it for actual invoicing but use the system for time tracking and efficiency reports for my technicians and it is good for that role. I've looked at the invoicing side and it looks well integrated.

It is also fairly easy to train people that are not super computer savvy on this system which boosts efficiency. Time is money and Shopmonkey can help you save time.

Cons

It's hard to put a finger on this because whenever a fault is found they are very responsive to fixing it or explaining how to do it when it is end user error.

Shah S.
Industry: Automotive

Insanely happy since day 1!

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

continued from 'Cons: What did you like least about this software?'...

Also the amount that the customer is being charged should be forced to be typed in. Have had many situations when you are trying to get the customer out when they are in a rush and the accidental amount is fully showed "paid". Thankfully my team has caught it every time that mistake is made, but I am sure that this will soon cause issues when it is accidentally overlooked. All that simply needs to happen is that the autofill for the amount has to be removed. This will allow the user to be able to enter the information themselves properly.

Pros

This software makes running a shop so much easier and simpler. It helps the whole team stay on track and leaves little to no room for error or miscommunication!

Cons

There are a few "basic features" that in my opinion are no-brainers that we have already made the support team aware of.

- Reports needs to be more customizable so that we can easily calculate real gross profit (the most important thing in any business) that comes into the shop and also be able to categorize it by service writer. From my understanding and from what I have seen it can only be calculated for all invoices that have been made, and not just paid invoices in the 'profitability' report. Given that everything is already tracked all we would need is a way to have a report that allows us to use every filter there is. 'Zayn' from our team has already brought this up to the support team for Shop Monkey, hopefully it will be implemented very soon.

- There needs to be a way to enter in "completion dates" for each vehicle so that there can be a separate work flow for "deadlines" that are coming up along with notifications that are customizable (i.e. "notify the team 3 days before completion date", "notify the team on the day of completion date"). Already brought up to the team by Shah.

- When entering in a payment and a full payment is made, there should be some kind of option so that the order goes directly into the "Invoices" section of workflow. Maybe a check box that just closes the deal. Because remembering to move it over every single time when you have a customer in front of you waiting to get you to take him / her to their car its easy to forget.

Tinamarie S.

Super Satisfied

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

I feel so much more organized and that I am communicating with my customer properly.

Pros

Ease of use, I love that it transfers to Quickbooks, I can send estimates and invoices to my customers via email and text, and I like the different views so I can get an overall idea of going on in the shop at anytime. The other thing I love is the pricing matrix...this makes it so easy to charge what I need to without having to do any calculations on each ticket.

Cons

I wouldn't say I don't like anything...but I would like to see this tool allow me to send out emails to all my customers, invites and promotions. I would also like to see an application for the tool so that my guys can time in easier.

Lisa D.
Industry: Automotive

Shopmonkey - Glad we switched! No regrets!

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Great product...and it just keeps getting better.
Our invoices are more detailed (and accurate).
Our employees and shop manager can see the amount of time they have logged into a particular activity within a job (they couldn't do this before).
The ease of communication (and the tracking of those conversations) with our customers is also very nice.
Love the quick response time from Shopmonkey staff and their willingness to listen to suggestions.

Pros

Everything is better than what we were using before but the feature we like best is the ability to clock into and track time on individual activities within a bigger job.

I also like that it's still a work in process and that the staff at Shopmonkey is interested in the ideas of it's users. They are very fast in responding to an issue.

Cons

We are more of a restoration shop than a repair shop - so our jobs are often bigger jobs that require periodic billing to the customer. We have created some work arounds to make this work for our company but there really isn't an ideal "out of the box" solution with this software. Note: Our work arounds are still better than what we were using previously...

Jeff S.
Industry: Automotive

A Refreshingly Simple Solution for the Auto Repair Industry that Brings us Into the 21st Century

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

We are using the system to run an auto repair shop with five technicians. Our lead mechanic with 25 years experience in the industry working for several different shops and dealerships is blown away with the ease of use and loves communicating with clients through ShopMonkey. We have the system installed on several mobile devises that our techs carry throughout the shop, which makes inspections, quotes, work orders and customer communication extremely efficient. The customer messaging system (which I was skeptical of at first) is great, and our customers are really happy to use it. This makes documentation of approvals seamless and saves us a huge amount of time trying to call and talk to customers. We have the system integrated with Stripe and Quickbooks, so accepting payments and book keeping is competently taken care of. Our customers can't believe how easy it is to set up an appointment, get notifications of quotes, messages to and from our techs, and then they can just pay online with a credit card when they are notified their car is done. They look at us like we're crazy for making the process so easy for them, having been so used to the old way of interacting with repair shops. We have also found that this streamlined customer interaction is building trust with our customers as there is compete transparency with the work they are approving and paying for. Thank you ShopMonkey!

Pros

Completely online allowing us to go totally paperless. Lightening fast quote generation that seamlessly ties to labor guides. A simple and effective customer messaging system that our customers actually want to use! Easy to understand reports with no extra baggage that are easily filtered. Stripe and QuickBooks integration that just works. A support team that is ultra responsive and quick to implement new ideas. Absolutely no downtown or system errors. It is so nice that someone finally brought the auto repair industry into the 21st century!

Cons

Nothing. It is EXACTLY what I want. Looking forward to more integrations and features as the team advances the software.

Ellen H.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Shop Monkey is USER Friendly~

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

We have had a GREAT overall experience! We were so nervous taking the leap because we have depended on our current program for ten years. So far we are not disappointed
The customer service is OUTSTANDING! Within minutes I have an answer no matter how many questions I have a day!

Pros

We really liked how easy it was to navigate through the system, its really hard to mess anything up because there is so much availability to do things the way you feel comfortable with!

Cons

Just that there is not as much for Tractor and Trailer Repair as that as what we do, we took a leap doing it but has fit us just fine!

Tessa S.

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Overall the experience with Shopmonkey has been a positive one. When problems have arisen the support team have been fantastic to deal with and have taken feature requests in stride. I feel that the members of support that I have dealt with genuinely want to help and care about me as a customer.

Pros

Easy to use. Quick to learn. Visually appealing. Easy for customers to understand. Integrated communication with customers. Awesome support staff with usually no wait time. Prompt resolution to problems. Listening to customer feature requests.

Suggested:
-Ways to process warranty, ie show what it cost the shop while still zeroing prices for customer. Would show as a complete loss to the company.
-Way to set up customers that may be tax exempt, ie car dealers who are PST exempt.
-Better options for procedures and labour time look ups, I understand Motor is available but it would be nice to have other options that are more in depth than Motor.
-Better Reporting. Profit/ loss report. PST report. GST report.

Cons

Flaws with use of this software in Canada, ie nickel rounding on cash invoices. Penny rounding on most invoices is incorrect due to a rounding logic error. The logic to integrate with Quickbooks is flawed for Canadian use. There is no way to process warranties that shows a zero dollar amount for the customer without applying a discount.

Mark M.
Industry: Retail

Form and Function

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

It's been very smooth across the board. We brought it on as an appointment scheduling tool as well as a Mobile Repair Potential when we're out on jobs and delivering bikes for pick up or drop off.

Pros

As a bike shop owner things have to be organized.

The system allows me to quickly organize a large docket of requests and organize them by priority and types of requests.

This is huge because it allows us to quickly communicate to our customers and give them realistic expectations prior to their arrival.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the feature is not having implemented it earlier and in hopes that it will integrate more into other POS assets.

We currently have it integrated onto our website and is working smoothly - ideally if it were able to integrate with our POS system that would be perfect.

It would be nice to create contracts and subscriptions that are based around small businesses like ours as well or have flex plans but all in all I think what you're offering is of fair value.

We're still moving off our old system and training the staff on the new system is the only hurdle in that we are back logged on the old one.

Shaun C.

20 Years I.T. Developer Now Owner Of Classic Auto Restoration Shop

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

It is great pipeline and project management functions, with all the key functions of business and accounting operations baked in. We can see what projects are in the various pipelines of production, and techs can pick away at the jobs lined up in their queue. With the integration to Intuit, this is a killer software for gearheads who don't want to be sitting in front of a computer doing the mundane and boring side of business. Turn more wrenches... Make loads of $$$

Pros

Fast, Simple, and features business owners, and project managers would kill to have. Nothing out there compares to ShopMonkey. I was on the verge of making my own software for our new Classic Auto Restoration Company, but then found ShopMonkey. It's like they downloaded all of my desired features of shop management software from my brain and built it just for me. Now I can just build badass cars and trucks and let ShopMonkey do the rest!!

Cons

Hard to find as Ashot and his team are constantly one step ahead of what our needs are. Keep up the great work!!