FitogramPro

Studio management solution for fitness professionals

Anastasia T.

Balanced Business

Reviewed on 2019/05/19

First of ALL - i don´t need any Whatsapp groups or anything to handle my business . Nore do I have to wait for answers to know if anybody is coming to my class. Even the payment system is easy solved so that I never forget to check if my customer has payed or not! Thank you very much for this opportunity!

Pros

FitogramPro helps me a lot in managing my business. The number of my participants will be booked automatically and cancellations can be carried out independently. I don´t have to organize anything anymore and my customers are very satisfied with this booking option because it´s very easy and saves a lot of time!

Cons

nothing! It´s the perfect match for me :=

Fabienne H.

Very good price/performance ratio

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Very good experience over all!

Customer friendly
Very easy for customers and their clients as well
Nice appearance
Very good pricing

Cons

It would be nice to send a newsletter via the software

Laura V.

Good, gratis program!

Reviewed on 2020/08/23

Pros

The very best thing is that this software is for free! Nevertheless it offers the same features as other booking systems, helping extreamly with managing your offers, setting new lessons up, managing your clients, cancelling lessons etc. etc.

Cons

It has bugs from time to time. Otherwise there is not much to criticize.

Katrin L.

Easy and great

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Pros

No cost, a lot of great features, easy to use!!

Cons

At first there were some problems for my customers to log in, but after a software update everything is great.

Angelique E.

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Now I can focus on my business, and don't waist time with the money and boring things.

Pros

It's makes my business easier. I can manage all, what I need for my work. They have change very quickly in to visuell courses, so that I could change my business in to online classes. Perfect!!!

Cons

There is nothing, that I'm missing at the moment. In the beginning it was not so easy to understand, what products for, but they called me and helped me quickly. Now everything is fine.

Andrea C.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Great Fitness business online administration tool!

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Easy to handle and reliable

Pros

Easy to handle, no mistakes, great link between customer and instructor

Cons

Nothing, there is nothing to mention I didn't like

Michael W.
  • Industry: Sports

Great support for the management processes of our studios

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

I have the impression, that the Fitogram people are constantly working on the improvment and integrating new features. The support is very quick and friendly. It s a difficult market in Germany and I hope, this will continue

Pros

We're running three big yoga studios and for us, the online Check-in for the customers and the easy booking system are the most important big points of FG. Also the Backoffice Features like the debits, invoices, CRM etc. are really crucial for our business

Cons

There are some features, that really need the next evolutionary step, especially the Reporting System. But they know about it :-)
I always prefere a software, where the developers are aware of the neccessity of constant inmrpovements...

Simona H.
  • Industry: Sports

Great tool. Definite recommendation.

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

Pros

Easy to use. Great support team. Makes my life a lot easier. Safes a lot of time & nerves.

Cons

Nothing to say here. Really nothing to say here.

Christoph J.
  • Industry: Sports

Very helpful, short decision making processes, flexible thinking

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

I am impressed by the depth of functionality while it is still rather easy to overview. The extremely helpful and uncomplicated support team is one of the biggest assets of this system. I don't think I ever got an "empty reply" on any of my requests (never any empty words like "we will consider your request in the future but cannot promise anything at the moment ..." like I am used to from other, less flexible and supportive software companies)

Pros

It is relatively easy to set up. The End User/Client journey and registration is simple and logical. The team is responsive and open to ideas. It is affordable. It is a young and agile team.

Cons

The reporting engine is not (yet) as powerful as some other tools on the market.
Specific for UrbanSports Partners: While the integration between both systems mostly works really really well, sometimes the communication can be difficult if it is not clear if an issue or function is related to the Fitogram System or the Urban Sports Club System.

Christian J.

Hugely useful software

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

Really sufficient. It's working fine and provides all i need

Pros

It's free available. The benefit-cost is great. It is enormous and it is the perfect software solution for my business

Cons

The analyses, report and account tools might be a little bit more detailed

Kerstin K.

All I need!

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

Very intuitve in comparison with other software.
Good support.
Regular updates and improvements.
Good support.

Pros

Easy and intuitive use for customers and myself!

Cons

No specific topics. All problems could be solved with customer support.

Stefan M.

Perfect software for my cycling studio

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Pros

Very easy to use for me, my instructors and my customers and very organized and clear interface. Use it for hundreds of bookings each month and sell packages as well. Works flawless and very stable.
Intergrates nicely into my website.
Works very reliable on all my devices, Mac or iPad or iPhone.

Cons

There is reporting, but it is not customizable (yet). They are constantly adding features and improve, so that is not a deal breaker for me.
CRM: tagging system is cool, but could probably be better used in conjunction with reporting. Export to csv possible, but I would like to see it properly formatted for import into Apple contacts or google contacts, so one could use the data better

Andreas H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Excellent software to handle all important aspects of leading a yoga studio

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

Pros

The general options are easy to establish, the whole software setup is intuitive and the overview of all settings helps to organize in a fast manner. The accounting analyses and its setup allows to have a perfect overview in your courses of business. your customers enjoy the simple control of their account & booking and the overview of their purchases as well. The opportunity to chat and invite for events inside the app supports for an efficiently marketing, and personal contact. Personally i highly recommend FitogramPro for every yoga studio owner to feel satisfied with your business activities through this fabulous app!

Cons

In future i would like to connect the app with Instagram as an actually important global platform for yogic exchanges and inspirations. If i could involve marketing and event invitations that i produced by indesign or photoshop and put it into my agenda list it would be perfect. Also the opportunity for different mailing list also extendable with lists out of the app would be extremely helpful for my different customer groups.

Helena L.

I like Fitogram

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Organisation of courses

Pros

Very simple and I get every time helped when I had a problem!

Cons

if my clients pay with online banking I have to check on my own if it is done. There is on the market one system, where all this can happen automatically. But of Course it costs money for this service. At the moment we are selling in the studio, so we don't need the online paying.

Janine S.

I am a BIG fan of FitogramPro!

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

I have a great overview of all my „Yogis“ and can really easy see all details I need for my business.

Pros

It is very easy to handle and has all features you need for a yogastudio. I am a big fan of the customer support as they answer you right a way and always fix the problem. I‘d really recommend it to everybody who owns a yogastudio or fitness studio.

Cons

I don’t really have any cons. If I have to say something maybe Fitogram can work a little better on their design? But that‘s it.

Franzi S.
  • Industry: Sports

Just glad i found Fitogram!

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

I am solving the issue of „No shows“ at my classes. Also i‘m able to implement a quick possibilty to book my classes as well as providing an Overview of classes, which can be updated easily in a view seconds.

Results: less „no shows“ and an increase of sales by 20%! | the overall amount of bookings increased straight away by 30% only because of implementing the software!

Im totally happy with fitogram and I highly recommend the tool!

Pros

- its EASY to use- for me and my yoga-students!
- the cooperation between fitogram & Urban Sports Club is very helpful!
- thanks to fitogram, i can add conditions of cancelations!
-the customer service is not only very friendly but also highly competent and helpful!

Cons

nothing at all! Theres nothing i have to complain about.

Kathrin K.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

fitogram

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Pros

easy to use. perfect support in case of problems

Cons

There isn´t really anything i dislike

FitogramPro is Pro

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Pros

Easy to handle and every feature that i need!

Cons

I like everything!

Maximiliane W.

Best option for Yoga Studios

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Pros

It has all the needs for our Yogastudio and is even free. We are so happy we found that software.

Cons

There is no customer help anymore. But due to its free, its makes sense.

Kathinka B.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Great Software but sometimes on the slow side

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Makes my life a little easier every day.

Pros

Great features built in to help schedule classes and organize members.

Cons

sometimes slow in reaction even though internet connection is stable.

Micha T.
  • Industry: Sports

Perfect software to offer my group fitness program for my customers

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Pros

Very easy to configure and also to integrate into your own homepage. My customers can log in and book their courses themselves and I keep the overview with not much effort. I am totally enthusiastic, and the whole thing is free of charge! I can only recommend it!

Cons

Nothing, everything works and if not does the support team help.

Vasileia F.

Overall very satisfied !

Reviewed on 2020/04/05

I can give my clients a schedule of online classes with different kind of booking and payment possibilities to suit anyones needs ! The service is super , everyone was very helpful and i got answers within the next few hours .

Pros

I looked for something easy and quick to use for giving online classes ! Fitogramm is exactly what i needed i can make my own Plan with classes and the booking system works great.

Cons

The possibility to upload videos that people can purchase .

Christina G.

Ungelöste Probleme in der Verbindung von Zahlung und Buchung

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

Fitogram hat einen nicht ausreichnender Support. Fehlermeldung werden über Wochen nicht bearbeitet.

Pros

Die Oberfläche lässt sich schön gestalten und wenn einmal verstanden, läßt es sich auch ganz gut einrichten.

Cons

Es gibt ungelöste Fehler bei Kopplung mit Kreditkartenzahlen - die Kunden buchen ohne Zahlungsauforderung. Das hat in unserem Studio viele Probleme gemacht, die wir händisch vor Ort korrigieren mußten. So war das nicht gedacht. Trotz mehrfacher Meldung dieser Fehler, wurde bislang niemand tätig. Außerdem ist die Zahlung über Paypal gar nicht möglich. Wir können nur davon abraten Fitogram als Buchungssystem mit automatisierer Zahlung zu verwenden!

Janina G.

Innovativ, Dynamisch- einfach großartig!!!

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Einfach super! Jeder der dort arbeitet macht dies großartig! Vielen Dank für Euren Einsatz!!!!

Pros

Sie ist sehr leicht verständlich, der Telefonsupport hilft dabei , auch letzte Unklarheiten zu beseitigen! Es wird ständig weiter verbessert sogar jetzt( Corona- Kriese) erfinden die ITler eine Verknüpfung zu online Kursen.Mit diesem Programm habe ich meine Anmeldungen super übersichtlich, meine Buchhaltung mega gut sortiert, Rechnungen blitzschnell versandt und über die dazu gebuchte Web-App sind meine Kunden mobil mit mir verbunden und suchen sich schnell und unkompliziert ihre Lieblingsstunde. Auch das Bezahlen läuft einwandfrei wodurch ich mehr Umsatz generiere ! Einfach nur TOP! Danke!

Cons

Manche Produktverknüpfungen erfordern anfangs etwas Geduld und Nachdenken. Ob Workshop, Punktekarte etc... und wer dann den angelegten Termin mit welchem Produkt kaufen darf... Aber da hilft der Support auch sehr leidenschaftlich mit, wenn man wie ich die Pro-Version kauft, hat man Hilfe in wenigen Minuten.

Bernd A.

Super Software, einfach und Intuitiv

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Bis jetzt hatte ich noch kein System für Kursbuchungen. Wollte dies auch so lange wie möglich hinauszögern. Jetzt merke ich, dass die Umstellung gar nicht so schlimm wie befürchtet ist und ich es vielleicht schon früher hätte machen sollen. Mitarbeiter sind hilfsbereit, und gehen auch auf individuelle Bedürfnisse ein.

Pros

Einfache Einrichtung. Intuitiver Buchungsprozess für Kunden. Großartiges Tool zum Planen der Kurse. Erleichtert die Kundenverwaltung.

Cons

Das POS System könnte noch etwas verbessert werden, Sammelrechnungen eines Kunden am Ende des Monats mit Beiträgen und POS Artikeln wäre klasse, aber vielleicht kommt da ja noch was. Wenn nicht ist auch nicht so schlimm. Was für mich am Anfang der größte Nachteil war, ist die fehlende Zutrittskontrolle per RFID Transponder, da dies für mein Gym notwendig ist. Aber die Vorteile überwiegen für mich, und eine Software muss ja nicht alles können.