FitogramPro

4,7 (37)
Simple and free studio management solution

Christoph J.
  • Industry: Sports

Very helpful, short decision making processes, flexible thinking

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

I am impressed by the depth of functionality while it is still rather easy to overview. The extremely helpful and uncomplicated support team is one of the biggest assets of this system. I don't think I ever got an "empty reply" on any of my requests (never any empty words like "we will consider your request in the future but cannot promise anything at the moment ..." like I am used to from other, less flexible and supportive software companies)

Pros

It is relatively easy to set up. The End User/Client journey and registration is simple and logical. The team is responsive and open to ideas. It is affordable. It is a young and agile team.

Cons

The reporting engine is not (yet) as powerful as some other tools on the market.
Specific for UrbanSports Partners: While the integration between both systems mostly works really really well, sometimes the communication can be difficult if it is not clear if an issue or function is related to the Fitogram System or the Urban Sports Club System.

Eversports Manager

Reasons for Choosing FitogramPro

I haven't decided 100% yet but I am pretty confident I will switch. My old product is expensive, the usage doing sales administration is very complicated, the corporate structure is slow and large, they increase their pricing randomly, it is not win-win like I get the feeling with Fitogram.

Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to FitogramPro

Eversports has no integration with Urban Sports Club, I already had a relationship with Fitogram and no established relations with Eversports, Fitogram had the right solution ready at a time where it was desperately needed.
Kerstin K.

All I need!

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

Very intuitve in comparison with other software.
Good support.
Regular updates and improvements.
Good support.

Pros

Easy and intuitive use for customers and myself!

Cons

No specific topics. All problems could be solved with customer support.

Hunter N.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

It's Pretty Good

Reviewed on 2021/06/23

Benefits would include finding a sports venue easily. I'm an athlete so this came in handy for my friends and I for sure.

Pros

Overall, I enjoy this software because it gets the job done. Sure, there are a few glitches here and there, but all in all, the app has helped me book courses and get my life back on track.

Cons

The thing I was not a fan of was how glitchy it was. The app would sometimes take a few minutes to load and when you're on the go, this is not ideal. Other than that, I rated the app highly cause it did help me personally.

Andreas E.

Manage Course for Yoga

Reviewed on 2021/11/21

Implementation 1 day. Setting up with testings 2 days. After that it works.

Pros

Easy to implement and setting up your courses for your yoga studio.

Cons

Good first usage if you do not have much experience to sell courses over the web.

Michael W.
  • Industry: Sports

Great support for the management processes of our studios

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

I have the impression, that the Fitogram people are constantly working on the improvment and integrating new features. The support is very quick and friendly. It s a difficult market in Germany and I hope, this will continue

Pros

We're running three big yoga studios and for us, the online Check-in for the customers and the easy booking system are the most important big points of FG. Also the Backoffice Features like the debits, invoices, CRM etc. are really crucial for our business

Cons

There are some features, that really need the next evolutionary step, especially the Reporting System. But they know about it :-)
I always prefere a software, where the developers are aware of the neccessity of constant inmrpovements...

Eversports Manager and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing FitogramPro

We needed a more complex software to represent the large set of products we offer to our customers

Reasons for Switching to FitogramPro

First of all: we wanted a german company handling data secure and according to EU Law. At that time that was Fitogram and Eversports. FG has the price model, that better fitted out needs.
Stefan M.

Perfect software for my cycling studio

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Pros

Very easy to use for me, my instructors and my customers and very organized and clear interface. Use it for hundreds of bookings each month and sell packages as well. Works flawless and very stable.
Intergrates nicely into my website.
Works very reliable on all my devices, Mac or iPad or iPhone.

Cons

There is reporting, but it is not customizable (yet). They are constantly adding features and improve, so that is not a deal breaker for me.
CRM: tagging system is cool, but could probably be better used in conjunction with reporting. Export to csv possible, but I would like to see it properly formatted for import into Apple contacts or google contacts, so one could use the data better

Andreas H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Excellent software to handle all important aspects of leading a yoga studio

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

Pros

The general options are easy to establish, the whole software setup is intuitive and the overview of all settings helps to organize in a fast manner. The accounting analyses and its setup allows to have a perfect overview in your courses of business. your customers enjoy the simple control of their account & booking and the overview of their purchases as well. The opportunity to chat and invite for events inside the app supports for an efficiently marketing, and personal contact. Personally i highly recommend FitogramPro for every yoga studio owner to feel satisfied with your business activities through this fabulous app!

Cons

In future i would like to connect the app with Instagram as an actually important global platform for yogic exchanges and inspirations. If i could involve marketing and event invitations that i produced by indesign or photoshop and put it into my agenda list it would be perfect. Also the opportunity for different mailing list also extendable with lists out of the app would be extremely helpful for my different customer groups.

Christian J.

Hugely useful software

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

Really sufficient. It's working fine and provides all i need

Pros

It's free available. The benefit-cost is great. It is enormous and it is the perfect software solution for my business

Cons

The analyses, report and account tools might be a little bit more detailed

Eversports Manager, Eventbrite and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to FitogramPro

The costs and the complexity of Fitogram is unbeatable
Anastasia T.

Balanced Business

Reviewed on 2019/05/19

First of ALL - i don´t need any Whatsapp groups or anything to handle my business . Nore do I have to wait for answers to know if anybody is coming to my class. Even the payment system is easy solved so that I never forget to check if my customer has payed or not! Thank you very much for this opportunity!

Pros

FitogramPro helps me a lot in managing my business. The number of my participants will be booked automatically and cancellations can be carried out independently. I don´t have to organize anything anymore and my customers are very satisfied with this booking option because it´s very easy and saves a lot of time!

Cons

nothing! It´s the perfect match for me :=

Helena L.

I like Fitogram

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Organisation of courses

Pros

Very simple and I get every time helped when I had a problem!

Cons

if my clients pay with online banking I have to check on my own if it is done. There is on the market one system, where all this can happen automatically. But of Course it costs money for this service. At the moment we are selling in the studio, so we don't need the online paying.

Janine S.

I am a BIG fan of FitogramPro!

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

I have a great overview of all my „Yogis“ and can really easy see all details I need for my business.

Pros

It is very easy to handle and has all features you need for a yogastudio. I am a big fan of the customer support as they answer you right a way and always fix the problem. I‘d really recommend it to everybody who owns a yogastudio or fitness studio.

Cons

I don’t really have any cons. If I have to say something maybe Fitogram can work a little better on their design? But that‘s it.

FitogramPro is Pro

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Pros

Easy to handle and every feature that i need!

Cons

I like everything!

Franzi S.
  • Industry: Sports

Just glad i found Fitogram!

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

I am solving the issue of „No shows“ at my classes. Also i‘m able to implement a quick possibilty to book my classes as well as providing an Overview of classes, which can be updated easily in a view seconds.

Results: less „no shows“ and an increase of sales by 20%! | the overall amount of bookings increased straight away by 30% only because of implementing the software!

Im totally happy with fitogram and I highly recommend the tool!

Pros

- its EASY to use- for me and my yoga-students!
- the cooperation between fitogram & Urban Sports Club is very helpful!
- thanks to fitogram, i can add conditions of cancelations!
-the customer service is not only very friendly but also highly competent and helpful!

Cons

nothing at all! Theres nothing i have to complain about.

Fabienne H.

Very good price/performance ratio

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Very good experience over all!

Customer friendly
Very easy for customers and their clients as well
Nice appearance
Very good pricing

Cons

It would be nice to send a newsletter via the software

Laura V.

Good, gratis program!

Reviewed on 2020/08/23

Pros

The very best thing is that this software is for free! Nevertheless it offers the same features as other booking systems, helping extreamly with managing your offers, setting new lessons up, managing your clients, cancelling lessons etc. etc.

Cons

It has bugs from time to time. Otherwise there is not much to criticize.

Kathrin K.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

fitogram

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Pros

easy to use. perfect support in case of problems

Cons

There isn´t really anything i dislike

Maximiliane W.

Best option for Yoga Studios

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Pros

It has all the needs for our Yogastudio and is even free. We are so happy we found that software.

Cons

There is no customer help anymore. But due to its free, its makes sense.

Kathinka B.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Great Software but sometimes on the slow side

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Makes my life a little easier every day.

Pros

Great features built in to help schedule classes and organize members.

Cons

sometimes slow in reaction even though internet connection is stable.

Katrin L.

Easy and great

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Pros

No cost, a lot of great features, easy to use!!

Cons

At first there were some problems for my customers to log in, but after a software update everything is great.

Vasileia F.

Overall very satisfied !

Reviewed on 2020/04/05

I can give my clients a schedule of online classes with different kind of booking and payment possibilities to suit anyones needs ! The service is super , everyone was very helpful and i got answers within the next few hours .

Pros

I looked for something easy and quick to use for giving online classes ! Fitogramm is exactly what i needed i can make my own Plan with classes and the booking system works great.

Cons

The possibility to upload videos that people can purchase .

Angelique E.

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Now I can focus on my business, and don't waist time with the money and boring things.

Pros

It's makes my business easier. I can manage all, what I need for my work. They have change very quickly in to visuell courses, so that I could change my business in to online classes. Perfect!!!

Cons

There is nothing, that I'm missing at the moment. In the beginning it was not so easy to understand, what products for, but they called me and helped me quickly. Now everything is fine.

Micha T.
  • Industry: Sports

Perfect software to offer my group fitness program for my customers

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Pros

Very easy to configure and also to integrate into your own homepage. My customers can log in and book their courses themselves and I keep the overview with not much effort. I am totally enthusiastic, and the whole thing is free of charge! I can only recommend it!

Cons

Nothing, everything works and if not does the support team help.

Simona H.
  • Industry: Sports

Great tool. Definite recommendation.

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

Pros

Easy to use. Great support team. Makes my life a lot easier. Safes a lot of time & nerves.

Cons

Nothing to say here. Really nothing to say here.

Andrea C.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Great Fitness business online administration tool!

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Easy to handle and reliable

Pros

Easy to handle, no mistakes, great link between customer and instructor

Cons

Nothing, there is nothing to mention I didn't like

Anna-maria B.

Meine Einschätzung zu FitogramPro

Reviewed on 2021/09/11

Ich wickle mit FitogramPro meine komplette Pilateskursverwaltung. Kurskarten kaufen, Kursebuchen, Einbindung in die Webseite, Buchhaltung, Rechnungserstellung

Pros

Es bietet alle Funktionen, welche ich für das Geben von Online-Pilateskursen brauche. Nicht mehr und auch nicht weniger.

Cons

Die Applikation lief nicht immer stabil. Der Umstieg auf das neue Preismodell und das Wegnehmen von Features aus der kostenfreien version fühlte sich sehr schlecht an.

Momoyoga

Reasons for Switching to FitogramPro

- Anpassung in mein Design - Umsetzung der Features: Kalender, Warteliste, Zoomintegration, Kaufabwicklung - es waren zu Beginn alle wichtigen Funktionen kostenfrei, bin wegen obiger Argumente aber auch jetzt ion der kostenpflichtigen Version geblieben.