4,8
4,7
4,9
Joe D.
Company size: Self Employed

Assessment Generator is a Winner for Type Professionals!

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Outstanding and excellent! I've been a client for 10 years and it continues to meet my intake and assessment needs. Plus, my clients enjoy the seamless process.

Pros

Excellent software, especially for type assessments. It provides great ease of use for my clients. Plus, the company continues to upgrade the platform as technology evolves. Customer service is always responsive to my needs.

Cons

I can't turn off the scoring in a couple of my assessments that have no meaning to my clients. It creates a small level of confusion with them. That's because I use some type assessments that don't provide an immediate solution without my review and feedback.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Joe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review!

We're thrilled to hear from a customer with your tenure that you value our customer service and continuing evolution.

I will reach out to you via email to see how we can resolve the scoring issue that you are seeing.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Brian F.
Industry: Financial Services

Really great tool

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

I wanted to produce a questionnaire that would enable me to deliver a scorecard of results directly to my client.

I was struggling to find a way to automate the report delivery on my budget. Assessment Generator does it.

The interface is great and really easy to use but the editor isn't much fun for a non-coder like me. It's not as sexy as some other tools like Typeform either. It's more functional than pretty.

The support has been great though.

Pros

It's simple to use and automates the delivery of a report really well, which saves me from creating reports manually.

Cons

The editor is hard to use and it doesn't have the feel of a modern interface.

I'd love to see more creativity in the reporting options and an easier-to-use editor.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Brian,

Thanks for your review. It's great to hear that you appreciate the report delivery of our software.

We would love to hear more about your experience so we can make the interface even better. Please reach out to me at [email protected] with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business!

Steve W.
Industry: Chemicals

Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Able to better vet candidates

Pros

Flexibility, ease of use, customer support

Cons

Lack of question data base, that's about it.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Steve,

Thank you very much for your review.

It's fantastic to hear that Assessment Generator helps your team to better vet candidates and that you like the flexibility and ease of use of our services.

Your idea of a question database is intriguing. I'd love to hear more about how you'd like that to work. Please send me a note with your ideas to [email protected]

Thanks for your trust.

Michelle C.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: Self Employed

Best client service of any vendor I've used

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

It's been an amazingly easy partnership, and I say that because whenever I've had questions or further needs, they're extremely responsive and even added a feature based on my feedback!

Pros

I like that it's customizable to what I needed it to do, which is to create both a quiz and a separate scored assessment. It buckets respondents into customized categories, which can then connect through Zapier to my email marketing platform for customer segmentation. I'm also able to view reports of the outcomes for each respondent and set up separate client buckets so that multiple people from one organization can take the assessment. Plus, the customer service provided by the company is second to none!

Cons

It was a bit tough to understand how to use at first, so I hired the company to build out a complicated assessment. That was the best decision I'd made since they knew exactly what I needed it to do and built it in a short period of time.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for such a great review! We work very hard to offer the best possible service, so I am happy to see that reflected in your experiences with us.

Johnnie U.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: Self Employed

I got my precious time back and look more professional

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Assessment Generator gave me back precious time. Before I started I had to grade all my assessments manually and that took a lot of time out of my day. After, now I have that time back. Both the taker and I get instant results plus the taker is linked to a mini-course and my newsletters from my email server instantaneously.
I started with one assessment and now have created several unique to my client attraction strategy.

Pros

My favorite feature is the ability to customize it to fit my brand. From the colors to add my logo and my photo.
Even though I consider myself tech-savvy Assessment Gen. is easy to use without having to know code programming.
I can color code the types of results in a bar graph making it a more professional experience.

Cons

One of the titles of the segments can be confusing causing me to waste time and creating frustration when I just want to make a simple change in a specific section in a Type-based assessment.
Suggested renames: Types: Results type
I've also had challenges when I want to increase the font size from 12 to 14. Even when I set the font size to 14 in the setup. It works in some sections but not in others.
Is there a way to add bullets points?
Even though the help desk is awesome I'd like to be able to sort out my problem the same day and not have to wait 24 hours or more.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Johnnie,

Thank you very much for your review.

It's wonderful to hear that you've been able to put our many customizations to good use.

Congratulations also for getting your time back by letting your assessment work for you!

We really appreciate your feedback about segment titles and font sizes. We take your suggestions to heart as we strive to make your user experience better.

Kathy S.

Assessment Generator - an all around tool for attracting clients

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

We give free quizzes to help first time visitors of the website decide if coaching is what they need. From the free quiz they can fill out a request to be contacted by a professional coach, or buy a product. By using the free assessment, we know they are interested in the program.

Pros

Flexibility in the ability to customize my assessments and questionnaires to meet the needs of my clients and the terrific results graphs. Customer service is always personal and easy contact. They are champions in attempting to meet my requirements. Plus they have on-team customization options.

Cons

The product is perfect for my needs. Constant improvement in the software helps, but also requires me to understand what their next great feature is that might be usable to enhance my client's assessments and quizzes.

Response from Assessment Generator

Thanks for the great review, Kathy! We are thrilled that you're so happy with Assessment Generator and that you've had the opportunity to experience our amazing customer service. Maybe you'd like to share with your colleagues who would also like to attract more clients to their business? We love adding value to Assessment Generator so our clients can focus on the heart of their business.

Rob P.

My Review of Assessment Generator

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

The Assessment Generator solution meets my need to provide assessments to support my training program called "The Learn to Present Master Class." My clients and students can now use the assessment to provide feedback to others and coach themselves and to use the results to determine the value of what they gained from completing my training program.

Pros

This software and the underlying support originally fit my needs "out of the box." Overtime, my needs expanded and to that end I approached the Assessment Generator Development Team to customize the software. They listened carefully, proposed solutions, patiently responded to my requests for changes, and delivered a customized solution that exactly performs in the way I needed it to. I am completely satisfied with the outcome and look forward to continuing use of this great product and service.

Cons

I am completely satisfied with the product.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Dan,

Thank you very much for your review of our services!

We certainly enjoyed working with you to create your custom solution and it's wonderful to hear that you are happy with the results.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Dave Z.
Company size: Self Employed

Excellent tool for coaches and consultants

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

Very easy to use and responsive support. I use it to generate leads from my website. It allows me to build assessments that showcase my consulting process and methodology. It has really helped me to build my business.

Pros

Assessment Generator is an easy-to-use tool for anyone who delivers professional services to clients. It acts as your "freemium" by allowing clients to experience your problem-solving approach prior to signing up. When you create an assessment, you are beginning the engagement with potential clients in a virtual way. You are raising their awareness about a problem or a need they have. And you are collecting important discovery information along with their contact info. I had my first assessment created and embedded on my website in minutes. It has many flexible ways to construct your assessment - and accessible in a free trial.

Cons

Can't think of anything. It fully meets my needs.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Dave,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. It's great to hear that your assessments are helping you to build your business. We're grateful for customers like you.

Barbara B.
Company size: Self Employed

I love Assessment Generator!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/02/04

My experiences have all been positive. I like that I can set it up once, and then let it run. I can go in and change things if I want and then let it run again. I am extremely happy with Assessment Generator.

Pros

What I like the most about Assessment Generator is the "ease of use". I was able to figure out most of it all by myself. If I needed help I was able to get it quickly. (It was always something I had missed when reading the directions, or I missed something that was on the page already there for me.)

Cons

There actually is nothing that I do not like in this software. It fulfilled all of my needs.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Barbara,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Assessment Generator and find it easy to use.

It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

Leander G.
Industry: Publishing

Took A While To Find This Software. It's Well Worth The Search

Reviewed on 2020/07/11

I am very happy, 10 out of 10 for responsiveness.

Pros

After looking at 8-10 of these assessment modules, I found Assessment Generator to be easy to use, full of features and reasonably prices. That's a hard combination to find. When you add the excellent customer service (how do they get back to you in one day with a precise answer?), you can't help but toot their horn. I recommend them highly.

Cons

I would like more extensive email templates to display the assessment results. Because I did so much research on this, I saw some very nice pre-made drag and drop templates that I hope Assessment Generator will include in the next round.

Response from Assessment Generator

Hi Leander,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and heartfelt endorsement.

We love your ideas for drag-and-drop email templates! We'll see about including them in future updates.

It's our pleasure to work with you!

Jen Sparks, Owner

Nancy B.
Industry: Consumer Services

Long time customer praise

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

The assessments give me a powerful way to connect more personally with people who can benefit from my products and services; they help those people self-select as to whether they are ready to work with me or not; and they establish my expertise as someone who understands their situation and who can offer appropriate solutions. This is by far THE most powerful tool in my resource box and I'm so grateful for it.

Over the years I've been with Assessment Generator, we have all gone through many changes and challenges, and I want to acknowledge the support team to always show up professionally and promptly to help. They are courteous, knowledgable, and very skilled at what they do.

I can't say enough good things about them!

Pros

It's intuitive and user friendly, which is critical for me since I'm not a geek by any stretch of the imagination. Tech things flummox me, but this. . . I can do.

Cons

There have been times when I thought I might want it to do more things for me, but upon closer analysis realized that its simplicity is just what will work best for what I need it to do.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Nancy,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are thrilled that you love your experience with Assessment Generator. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to continuing to support you well into the future.

Jennifer C.

Assessment Generator Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

I wish the look could be updated. Otherwise, it gives me the data I need and does it's job.

Pros

I like being able to generate reports with all of the results.

Cons

Because we have so many assessments it's hard for me to figure out just looking at the main page which client it's for. I wish you would show client name on the main page along with a date of our choice. It would make the process easier when looking for specific assessments.

Response from Assessment Generator

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.

With the number of assessments in your account, it's easy to see why you have this concern. Based on your feedback, we are looking into adding another column to the main page so that your clients' names will also show.

We also have some big updates in the works that will provide even more styling options for your assessments.

Thanks again for your comments. It's feedback like yours that helps us improve!

Jen Sparks, Owner

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Tres A.

Tremendous Value

Reviewed on 2019/07/15

So far, I am very satisfied with this software and highly recommend it.

Pros

There are a ton of customizable features that make your assessments look like they were created in-house just for your business.

Cons

I am hoping the customization features keep coming.

Response from Assessment Generator

Thank you for the awesome review, Tres! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy we hit the mark for you. It's a pleasure working with you and supporting your business. Cheers!

Annie S.

Great flexibility

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

I need to provide easy to use, professional looking and effective assessments as part of both training and marketing in my business and Assessment Generator provides all three.

Pros

Ease of use, company branding, intelligent and professional looking interface for users.

Cons

We needed to create a more complicated scoring system between different assessments which proved difficult, so at some point we will need to move to another system, but for now we've found a compromise solution.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Annie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your review.

We're so glad that our software provides the easy, professional and effective assessments that you need for your business.

I would love to hear more about your ideal solution for your more complicated scenario. We may be able to meet your needs with our planned features and capabilities or by creating a custom solution for you. I will be in touch via email to see how we may assist you with this project.

Monica B.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Very Effective & Easy to Use Plus More Features Than Other Options

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

I've had a great experience. I found the Assessment easy to design and very flexible. I use it on my website www.thechangecode.net and have had a lot of people use it. It's a nice way to collect emails and provide valuable information to potential readers of my book.

Pros

I liked that it had the option to rank different options to create a final score summary at the end. The tool is very flexible in the design of assessments with scoring and structure. It also allows you to customize the messages that go to participants.

Cons

Nothing, it's been very effective and easy to use. I haven't had any problems.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Monica,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

It's wonderful to hear about your experience with our software and of the success that you've had with your assessment.

Michelle H.

Fits All My Needs!

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

The customer service and functionality of Assessment Generator have been amazing. I used a basic form company before and I have loved this one so much more. Highly recommend!

Pros

I am able to use it as a pretest-posttest for my clients with complex scoring as well as an application to vet potential customers and unqualify people who are not a good fit for my business.

Cons

There have been a couple of minor things like not being able to access my account on mobile and a glitch here and there. Nothing major.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review -- it made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words about Assessment Generator. We are continually looking for ways to add even more value to our community and we very much appreciate your feedback.

Max M.
Industry: Internet

Useful Online Tool for Website Users

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Staff are cordial and easy to work with.

Pros

Set-up and flexiblity are nice. Provides users with instant results/feedback.

Cons

The software has no major cons from my perspective.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Max,

Thank you for sharing your review.

We appreciate your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you are happy with the quality of our services.

Robin G.
Company size: Self Employed

Intuitive with a bit of a learning curve

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/02/17

Pros

Helpful support, easy to input, then it does what it’s supposed to do. I can set it and forget it.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve but the support helps flatten that out.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Robin,

Thanks so much for sharing your review!

I love that you like to set it and forget it. We're here for you whenever you need us!

Nathan C.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Impressively Simple

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

Great customer service and zero problems with customers using it.

Pros

We used this for a simple customer quiz on our site and I was very impressed with the performance. It was customizable enough for it to look native to our site. Overall, great product.

Cons

Not a lot of cons, if the email interface was a little more customizable that would be ideal. But other than that, very effective.

Response from Assessment Generator

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Nathan!

We'd love to get your input on how you'd like to customize the email interface. Please send me a note at [email protected] with your ideas.

Robert D.
Industry: Sports

Sports Science Solutions

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Overall is has been great. Support is great and the product is easy to use.

Pros

The software is easy to use and creating an assessment can be done quickly once you are familiar with the dashboard.

Cons

I wish cutting and pasting would be easier. Sometimes things do not carry over properly.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for your review.

It's great to hear that you found it easy to create your assessment in our software.

I also welcome your feedback on cutting and pasting. We're working on making that even smoother for everyone and it's good to know that it is needed.

Christopher P.
Industry: Government Administration

Highly Functional and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

There's a big difference between survey solutions and assessments. This does assessments very well and scores the responses. I was able to produce a report based on personality assessments.

Pros

Easy of use; scalability for questions (weighted), reporting and distribution of reporting

Cons

None; everything I needed this software to do, it did

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Christopher,

Thank you so much for your great review! We're thrilled to hear that our software does everything that you need it to do. We work very hard to anticipate our customer's needs and we're happy that we hit the mark for you.

David P.

Keep up the good work

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

It’s been so helpful for our church creating an easy on ramp to the resources we provide parents.

Pros

They keep making important improvements.

Cons

I tried it a couple of years ago and it was too cumbersome so I left out and didn’t return for a couple of years. It was much improved.

Response from Assessment Generator

David,

I'm happy you're pleased with the improvements that we've made. We'd love to hear your ideas for other features that would be helpful for you. Please contact me at [email protected] with your suggestions.

Thank so much for sharing your feedback with us!

Tabetha T.
Industry: Human Resources

Great Product

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/02/04

The support from Assessment Generator is top-notch. They are highly responsive to questions and recommendations for improvements. I highly recommend these services.

Pros

The Assessment Generator has allowed us to reach our customers in unique ways. From needs assessments to style assessments, Assessment Generator is easy to use and implement.

Cons

Currently, there isn't anything that I like least about the product.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Tabetha,

Thanks for the awesome review!

It's wonderful to hear that you've been able to create a wide range of assessments to reach your clients.

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.

Dan E.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great tool and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

I looked at no less than 15 other tools and the Assessment Generator was hands down the most user-friendly, most flexible and provided the greatest overall value for the budget.
Customer service was unexpectedly GREAT.

Pros

Different types of assessments that can be set up

Cons

would like more flexibility to customize graphics and charts

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Dan,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences! We're thrilled to hear that you found us after such a thorough search of the marketplace and that you're happy with our product and customer service.

If you're willing, I'd love to hear your ideas for how we can further improve our charts and graphs. Please drop me a note with your ideas at [email protected]

It's feedback from clients like you who help make Assessment Generator flexible and user-friendly. Thanks again!

Deb P.

Assessment for savvy mentors

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

I use it as a tool to help sell my books, to add to clients who opt in to my newsletter, etc.

Pros

The support is wonderful, and after getting familiar with how it worked, very easy to set up an assessment.

Cons

I'd like to see more up to date colors, fonts, etc.

Response from Assessment Generator

Dear Deb,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I'm happy to report that more styling options are in our development plans, so please stay tuned for more details!

Jen