Pet Manager

Pet boarding solution for kennels, catteries and pet resorts

4,8
4,9
4,6
4,9
Michelle C.

Love this software

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Being able to easily see daily schedules, upcoming bookings, finding clients and their pets in the system, sms messaging when bookings are made. There are so many fantastic features.
One I love is that clients are able to add their own information into the system via the link provided by Pet Manager. This saves me alot of time in data entry, and makes the client experience very positive and gives us the professional image we are striving for.

Pros

Easy to use and understand and it uploads transactions to my xero accounting software

Cons

Nothing at this point - with the software

Response from Pet Manager

Hi Michelle. Great to hear that you love our software! A lot of our customers are now integrating to Xero - saving them a lot of time too. No more double entering.

Jane C.

Pet Manager Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

The overall experience with Pet Manager has been nothing but positive. The software does everything I need it to do to run our Cattery business. There are all the features you would expect from a kennel booking system plus much more with new features being added regularly. It is easy to use and staff pick it up quickly with minimal training. Software updates are transparent and there is very little downtime if at all.

Pros

I use Pet Manager to manage the bookings and invoicing at our Cattery. The booking management software is very easy to use and Pet Manager provides a lot of additional features that allows you to tailor other important functions like costing, invoicing and communicating with customers. I particularly like the invoicing feature which calculates the cost of a booking as you are recording it even when the booking is split across various types of Cattery accommodation. This means I can email the customer their invoice or quote from within Pet Manager while they are still on the phone.

Cons

I cannot say there is anything I don't like about this software. If there is anything I am unsure about or if I have a question the team at OJ Networks are easy to contact and get back to you virtually straight away.

Response from Pet Manager

Thanks Jane. We are glad you find our software easy to use. Fast email and SMS commmunications is certainly one of our key features!

Yvette & louellen D.
Industry: Hospitality

Miss U Motel Review of Pet Manager Software

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

This system has allowed us to easily manage our client data base and our daily cattery bookings etc. It has made running our small business much easier and much more professional. It is also great for tax time, just click & print and send relevant information to accountant.

Pros

Ease of use. Fantastic customer support. Can be adapted to suit our needs. Price is reasonable too.

Cons

Needs easily available tutorials for the whole program usage inc the background set ups and accounts management etc.

Response from Pet Manager

Yvette & LouEllen - Thanks for the review. We are actually integrating video tutorials throughout the site from today going forward! It will be available from the Help menu at the top.

Lisa P.

LOVE PET MANAGER

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Servie is great , efficient and willing to help and tailor to our needs .
They system itself is absolutely fantastic for our pet boarding .

Pros

Very user friendly for day to day bookings and great options for reporting .

Cons

We are happy with everything !Any small requests to improve for our business were made quickly.

Response from Pet Manager

Thanks for the kind words Lisa. Fast and friendly Service and support is one of our key aims.

Casey F.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

A great, complete software!

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

Pet Manager has enabled us to be able to provide quick and concise figures to the charity's board members, and being cloud based means that they can log in themselves and check without having to be in the office. We've been able to provide an even better level of care for our cats due to the ability to enter more information into their profiles.

Pros

Australian owned with super fast support, very user friendly, great functionality, and just a great well-rounded product! The icons bar along the top is a favourite as it's chock full of information that I need at a glance. I love that there is a feature request forum so that you can see what improvements are down the line and it's perfect proof that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listens to his customer's wants and needs. I could keep going on!

Cons

The only two cons are things that I believe are both in the pipeline of being added at some point in the future. MYOB integration (not in the position to switch to Xero unfortunately) and being able to create our own custom Suite Sheet. And even if both of these things never happen, we'll still love and use Pet Manager because the pros outweigh the cons by far!

Helen H.
Industry: Facilities Services

Easy Use & Peace of Mind

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Everything is in one software and I don’t have to switch between programs.

Pros

Easy use to enter and update data about the animal at my finger tips.

Cons

The fact that I have to invoice daycare animals every day. Others it’s great.

Response from Pet Manager

Thanks Helen! Glad you are enjoying using our all-in-one software.

Kim C.

Pet Manager Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

I am only a small Cat Motel run from home and it really helps me with being super organised and it enables me to look professional.
If I have any issues, the customer support is very quick to respond.

Pros

Fairly easy to use, customer support is good and they offer flexibility, constantly improving, looks professional to clients

Cons

There is a lot of information all over the place but is becoming more streamlined.

Kirsten H.

Software for Cattery

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

So easy to make bookings at home either on computer or tablet and when I am out I can do it on my phone. The team are always there to help and will do phone calls to go over anything that is needed. They are always looking to make changes for better and involve customers to make suggestions. It has everything I need and I rely on it everyday. It does all my invoicing also and I can customize emails/settings etc

Pros

Dashboard great to see overall view of cats coming in and out in a day. Also customer service is excellent.

Cons

A little hard to get my head around it to start with but only because this type of thing is new to me.

Response from Pet Manager

Thankjs Kirsten. Awesome that you are using Pet Manager on all of your devices so you can be anywhere and take or update a booking!

Julie S.

Very happy customer

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Very positive overall, glad I signed up for it, definitely benefits my business.

Pros

Easy to use software, whenever I have needed help the response has been fast and efficient.
Cut down my time taken to make bookings once initial info is added in.

Cons

There are still some features I would like to see that it doesn’t yet have

Response from Pet Manager

Hi Julie, thanks for the review. Glad you are finding some time and money savings by using our software.

Lynette S.
Industry: Retail

Pet Managaer Subscription

none at the moment

Pros

Easy to use, easy to explain to employees, good format.

Cons

Nothing, only gets better with updates. When we could not see when animals vaccination were due. Do not like that it sometimes put a cat in a pen when one is already in the pen.

Response from Pet Manager

Hi Lynette,

Thanks for your review. Our updates every week provide a lot of additional features for the one low cost.

Iming C.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great software continue to grow in functionalities

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

This software allows us to efficiently manage the daily running of our cat boarding business. I cannot imagine the potential challenges if we don't use this software. We have worked with the software developer on a number occasions on various new features. I'm happy to say that it has been an enjoyable exercise!

Pros

An Australian product that continue to grow in functionalities. The ease of use and full integration with Xero Accounting is a big bonus. In fact, we have changed the accounting software so we can take the advantage of streamline our processes and workflows. The hosted software allows us to focus in running our business and don't have to worry about future upgrades! Have not encountered any downtime is a bless to our business as we rely so much on the software!

Finally, users are able to suggest new features and improvements is a big tick for us (not many software companies would listen). It can be done just a phone call away! Thumbs up!!

Cons

Not all businesses are alike. So the ability to customise reports will be fantastic! This will improve our work process and even save paper use at times!

Response from Pet Manager

Thanks for the review. We certainly enjoy working with our customers to add the features they require.

Anita K.

Life Saver

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

Pros

The ease of use and the constant upgrades to improve the software for the better
Saves heaps of time and value for money.
Help centre is always available and effective.

Cons

There are no issues I have identified or at the very least if I have identified anything it has been sorted immediately.

Tania B.

The best Pet Resort software on the market

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Ian and his team have been wonderful and efficient to deal with and they are always keen for feedback

Pros

Efficient User Interface
Saves my staff hundreds of hours with automation
Ability for clients to make a booking at their leisure
Seamless integration of data from previous software
Integrates with Xero

Cons

The client interaction with the system, which is constantly being upgraded and we look forward to seeing the new updates

Response from Pet Manager

Thank you Tania! Great to be able to provide a system that has made a difference to your business.