Indio

Cloud-based solution for insurance application & renewal

4,6
4,6
4,3
4,4
4,7
Jesse G.

Very helpful tool

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

As a new user I love that its helped us be more effective in collecting electronic signatures

Pros

I liked that it makes getting e-signatures on documents very easy

Cons

It can take a couple of times to get used to using it and where to locate certain templates

Wendy V.
Industry: Insurance

High hopes for this software and our agency

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

The Indio product should definitely help us to be more sufficient and consistent on our New Business and Renewal process. I have only been testing Indio for about 2 months and we are getting ready to go "live" with the rest of the agency in the next couple of week. I think once we get through this first year, it will greatly help our agency grow and be able to handle the additional volume.

Pros

We loved all of the applications they already had in the repository, the automatic follow ups to the client for information, almost fully customizable for our agencies needs. Indio is very open to suggestions on things to add/improve.

Cons

The mapping between the applications, some things are not clear cut matches for the same question, just worded differently on the different applications. We are working with Indio to resolve some of these issues.

Beverly G.
Industry: Insurance

Using Indio for over a year now and I feel it is a very useful tool for most applications

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/10/01

My overall experience has been good. I wish when you add a user not included on the AMS 360 side it would stay in the system . But once someone syncs it removes them. But I feel this is the best product on the market and it will get better if they listen to the users.

Pros

I like that it can be pre filled and used the year after year. Most of the applications are already in their library which makes it useful.

Cons

I wish we could upload pdf or word documents that are not in the library immediately in lieu of having to wait for customer service to upload them. I do not like the excel format documents at all. The documents should be user friendly and shared between the insured and agent easier on the document side to update driver schedule, SOVs, etc. Also the accord forms should be user friendly and provide guidance as you fill them out.

Angela K.
Industry: Insurance

Indio is a great Software to use with great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Our client services are easier by using this software and more innovative

Pros

Easy to use and integrates with Epic. It helps us review the current way we are doing things to make it an easier more efficient process.

Cons

Some features are not available yet but they are always coming out with updates and will eventually be available if requested.

Lisa F.
Industry: Insurance

Indio your one stop shop!

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Indio takes care of my clients needs. If I need a quick signature to sending documents, Indio is your one stop shop.

Pros

Indio is the way of the Future. The Software is easy to use, very compatible, and a way of the Future. I Love how Indio keeps you updated on status of work. You get reminder emails of whats going on.

Cons

I really haven't found any Cons at this time.

Ross G.

Intuitive and Easy Interface to Increase Productivity and Reduce E&O Exposures

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Pros

Intuitive functionality and easy to use customer and agent interface. Pleasant look and feel. Automation!!! Saving time and money as well as reducing our risk as an insurance agency for Errors and Omissions claims from incomplete or incorrect applications.

Cons

I haven't quite had enough experience but I am very pleased.

Eli G.

Efficient

Excellent

Pros

I use Indio for prospecting and it makes the information gathering process so much quicker than it used to be. I’m no longer dealing with clunky PDFs as attachments.

Cons

Something new I have to learn, getting the team to learn it without asking me how to do it.

Paula H.

Ease of use for Personal Lines

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

It has been a pretty seamless transfer from our prior product to Indio. I look forward to be able to use Indo for more than E Signature in the future.

Pros

E Signature makes the presentation more professional in the delivery than other products we'e used.

Cons

Clients have said it is heard for them to log in, in comparison to other products.

Ashley A.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Insurance No Brainer!

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

There is a benefit to having applications loaded into Indio for the purpose of forcing the client review information. If they dont answer a question, they simply cannot just move on. Cus back on time spent following up for information and ensures usage of the most up to date exposures.

Pros

I love how easy it is for clients to use! (Even people who arent tech savvy.) The hyperlink makes sending apps a breeze.

Cons

The turn around time for adding in the applications is a little slower than I hoped for, but I understand it takes time.

Connie M.

First Year User Perspective

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Maintenance and constant updating of renewal data for a multitude of clients. Am looking forward to year two , when more of the risk specific data pulls through.

Pros

The interface with our operating system for common information retrieval is convenient. The promise of carry over on year two renewal applications is very compelling. I use a multitude of multi page proprietary applications , and it's easier to go through the Indio platform than to pre-fill PDFs year after year. (Or worse yet, hand fill).
Also really like the ability to 'grey out' non-applicable areas of forms - much less confusing for clients. In the past six months there have been positive upgrades to function, such as the ability to e-sign multiple documents. Notification from the app when clients have accessed it.

Cons

Clients have expressed frustration with the 'view prior year applications' feature. Because of where it's located, they don't always see it and this feature is limited. Would like to see it as a menu with more capacity to upload several documents at once. Would like the ability for them to see it in half size or full screen for ease of reference on a laptop.
Would like to see a notification to user when we've failed to go in and view an application.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Amy L.

So useful!

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

This program has streamlined my renewal process and allows my clients the freedom of completing applications from anywhere! It is a crucial component in managing my clients.

Pros

It is easy for our clients to use. All of my clients are able to log in and work on applications or schedules with ease. I also like how we receive updates when clients are working in their accounts. It is also easy for the client to review prior years applications and use to help them complete the new application. I also like how I'm able to hide portions of applications that aren't applicable. I am looking forward to the easy renewal process Indio has, where the client uses the review mode to complete their renewal applications.

Cons

I would like to be able to make a table schedule in an application required for answering. I've also notices that the exporting of schedules, such as drivers, for AMS360, doesn't export into the proper template for import into AMS360.

Carrie F.
Industry: Insurance

Great Customer Contact Tool!

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Pros

Indio makes client correspondence so easy! I am able to get documents signed within minutes. In a fast paced office, this is invaluable. It also provides a “paper trail” of when I sent the document and how many times the client has touched it.

Cons

One thing that I would like to see is a stronger assurance that I indeed turned the client's ability to see what I am updating, as this is a live platform.

Karol J.

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

Pros

Indio is very easy for my insured's to use. Especially on renewals. They just update and return. No entire applications to complete. Also the E-signature portion is a lifesaver. Had an insured sign while they were on the road to another appointment.

Cons

Getting started with Indio was a bit confusing, but once we got used to it got easier to use.

Laura B.

Insurance Game Changer

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Overall experience has been phenomenal and more and more of our clients can't wait to sign up!

Pros

Very easy to use! Tons of Acords, Supplementals, and Questionnaires all digitized for easy read-through. Indio makes it super easy for clients to fill out these forms and for agents to navigate the forms. In our current digital age, it makes the process so simple to email to clients and team members while keeping everything documented.

Cons

Integration with AMS360 would be REALLY nice, as this is the system our Affiliates work in.

Sissy H.
Industry: Insurance

Best tool ever for completing and storing applications.

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

all answered above in my review.

Pros

The ease of use for our clients has made a significant impact on the percentage of returned and completed applications. Easy to use for both the agents and the clients. Allows them to upload documents to make a more complete submission process. And it great for maintaining everything in a paperless environment. Now that we've used it, I wouldn't be without it.

Cons

Not a thing! The product is great. Easy to use and is a great tool.

Nirmala S.

Awesome Software

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Pros

I love the ease of use for the customer, it is vert straight forward and fool proof.

Cons

I think the access code confuses the customer.

Steve A.

Indio is solid!

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Glad we are using it.

Pros

Like the ease of it, being able to do it all paperless and works well for clients too.

Cons

Will say sometimes the way they break down the applications into sections doesn't always follow exactly with the actual PDF application, so it can be occasionally confusing if looking at the app and matching it exactly. Not that any questions are withheld, but that it can on occasion be confusing since the questions don't always go exactly like the paper application does.

Taryn H.
Industry: Insurance

Better than anything else I've seen

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Generally I've had a very positive experience with Indio. We use it for our customers and have generally very few complaints, which is extremely positive.

Pros

Easy to use and set up for customers, application questions are generally laid out nicely, customer support responds quickly and puts in custom applications very quickly (1-3 days usually).

Cons

information doesn't always track over multiple applications so customers end up adding the same information two or three times. It would be nice if questions were connected based on the information, even if it's just names and addresses.

Julietta M.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Indio Technologies- Making Service Simple, User Friendly and Effective

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Wonderful. I am very happy with how easy it is to send and receive updates on applications.

Pros

I love that clients have a portal designed only for themselves. I also love that information rolls over to the following term, keeping record of signed applications. It is user friendly for our clients, which in turns makes doing business simple and easy.

Cons

I more so wish our own company would take advantage more of the work book aspect of Indio. I think we could ingrain this company into our daily work but we haven't gotten there just yet.

Jacquelyn B.

Easy to Use Software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/10/29

It has been a relatively good experience. The one problem I have is that if we send a Word document, they send it back and request it in PDF form. Most of the time we remember to send it as a PDF, but if we don't, it only takes a few seconds to save the Word document as a PDF. However, Indio spends more time to send it back to us than they would have spent just saving it as a PDF themselves. Perhaps there are some guidelines they are following on this, but it seems a bit odd and to me.

Pros

I like that it is secure and is relatively easy to use for our clients. It also saves us time with collecting signatures and answers to forms.

Cons

It is a bit confusing when our clients go to sign one of our documents. It is confusing and it can appear that they have completed the document before it was actually signed.

Paige A.
Industry: Insurance

Great product, but learning curve present...

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

It has been nice to have all applications in one place. The notifications when items are accessed and signed are also nice. I don't like the length of time it takes to update supplemental applications when they're not already digitized into the system. I submitted some almost a month ago and they're still not completed for me to be able to use. Also, the navigation throughout the system and between clients is not easy. While it does pull from our AMS, it doesn't put back into it. This capability is lacking, almost making twice the work for us. The training we received was bird's eye view, so it would be better to have a more comprehensive look at the system with screenshots for the capabilities we are planning to use in our day-to-day operations.

Pros

The availability of the supplemental applications being accessible is nice.

Cons

The waiting period to add supplemental applications is longer than stated. Also, the capabilities of updating information is not necessarily autonomous with what you would think to do.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Mary C.
Industry: Insurance

Change is hard but worth it.

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

It has been a very easy transition for me. I love the ability to complete apps on line and save information. The only obstacle has been educating my clients. Change is hard.

Pros

Complete apps, especially at renewal, is so much faster and easier. It reduces redundancy and the amount of time my clients have to spend filling out the same information.

Cons

Honestly, it's just learning a new software and educating my clients on how to use it. Once everyone is familiar, I think all involved with the insurance process will appreciate it.

Juanita A.

Customer Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

I have found that Indio is very user friendly. I have received very positive feedback from my clients, with how easy it is to navigate the website.

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate, documents are easy to upload on to the platform for signature and our clients can complete applications on the platform.

Cons

The Statement of Values schedule could use some work. The data from Sagitta does not sync correctly to the schedule in Indio. The Workers Comp Schedule also doesn't sync correctly from Sagitta to Indio.

Karla R.

Amazing Sofware Created

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

One of my problems is when I was fillings a bunch of apps from our carriers and now with Indio, I just fill the basic app and any other app that I need is almost completed and this save me time.

Pros

This is an amazing software, they have many futures that I been doing in paper and now everything is in the computer, very simple to understand and save you a lot of time.

I'm sooo happy that we are using the software, we send the information to our costumers and when we received the complete information from our insured, is easy to review any change that our insured made, and the apps are amazing.

Cons

I Like everything, I used most the apps and reminders and everything is amazing.

Travis S.
Industry: Insurance

Bringing insurance into the modern age

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Pros

Indio makes gathering data for new and existing accounts fast and painless for all parties involved. My clients love being able to comment and ask questions on the app, and being able to sign and submit it to the agency without waiting on us to send something over for e-signature.

Cons

The only complaint I had has been fixed. There used to not be an option to email the app to the client directly from Indio, but that feature has been added.