Review Wave

Review and reputation management for medical practitioners

Miranda R.

Exactly what we were looking for

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

We have seen our reviews and ratings sky-rocket in number since integrating the product as well as an increased number in kept patient appointments due to reminders and online scheduling availability.

Pros

The integrated prompt and ability for patients to rate and review our business via mobile device following their appointment visit.

Cons

It took the office quite a few phone calls with customer service to set up and fix our needs for scheduling when it came that people scheduling their own appointments online. We were, however, able to get everything exactly how it needed to be, it just took a little time and patience.

Felicia H.

Increase your Google and Facebook reviews

Reviewed on 2020/02/08

Overall Review Wave was a great way to get our business on the map. It created many new reviews which was important as we were a new business. Now that we have a lot of reviews out there my team doesn't mind asking people for them and occasionally we run an office event and ask people to review their experience. It was a great product until it became overpriced after the first year.

Pros

This did help us to increase our Google and Facebook reviews. This also has a feature where you ask for feedback and then ask for a review. This way you can screen the bad or poor reviews and answer them directly before they get posted on social media platforms.

Cons

The cost was why we ended up discontinuing. After a year the price went up, and we couldn't justify using the program for the increased rate. It was a good program but ultimately we didn't get as many reviews as we did positive feedback. People didn't understand that the feedback was different from the reviews. Now we get reviews organically by asking people for them. I also did not like the sales representative that we worked with because he was very aggressive and talked down to me when I said I needed to think about it. He was very pushy.

Great for Messaging and Getting Reviews

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Overall, we really like Review Wave and the main thing we use it for is messaging patients in our office. Both the automated messaging and the two-way texting work just great. Any time we've had questions or an issue, their support staff has been able to help us right away.

Pros

Review Wave works really well for automated texts (appointment reminders, missed appointment messages, birthday greetings, etc.) and for prompting people to write reviews online.

Cons

An issue we had at the beginning was being told the program could do some things it turns out it can't. Nothing huge, but I'd recommend really double checking to make sure you get all your questions answered up front.

Alysia P.

Excellent resource! Review Wave is so simple and it works like a charm!

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Automated feedback from clients is the best part of this product

Pros

We love that the software runs autonomously. With very little work the system is running in the background and sending emails and text messages to our clients. This tool is indispensable!

Review Wave customer support has been helpful,responsive, and eager to accommodate our needs! Way to go Review Wave!

Cons

I would love to see clients be able to apply half stars (sometimes you just need a half) :-)

Some additional customization options as far as questions asked of clients would be nice

Response from Review Wave

Hi Alysia,

Thanks for the kind words!

If you go to the review funnel settings, you can 100% customize the questions asked as well as add additional questions to ask.

Thanks!

Rebekah A.

It is the easiest way to get reviews for your office!

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Pros

I like how easy it is for me and for the patients. Our patient's follow that 2 step process and it is so easy to get the review!

Response from Review Wave

Rebekah.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

-Review Wave

Jesus V.

Overall its been great, and a time saver!

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Pros

I really enjoy that it allows us to communicate with patients in real time. It also puts all our reviews in one spot!

Cons

I haven't seen it update me about a message or something else, unless it does through email. other than that its great.

Greg H.

Had a few glitches initially with our EHR

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Pros

Love that it integrates with our electronic health record`s and is automated. Understand very well be importance of reviews and the system makes it seemless

Daniel L.

The best I have tried

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

We use it and will continue to use it. Great company doing awesome things and doing them well.

Pros

We use Reviewwave for appointment reminders and review requests. There are a lot of programs that fill this niche and it is only getting more crowded so there may be better but the quality of work done and the reliability of the program is great. Tried one other one a year ago and only used it for a few weeks before switching back.

Cons

Costs a bit more than some of its competitors and I am not sure what else they have to offer as I have been with them for a few years and in retrospect no one has reached out to reconnect or see how we are doing. Not a negative but would be nice once/year or so.

Lyndsay C.

Review Wave is great!

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

I would recommend Review Wave for anyone looking for a texting system. It has helped not only with sending reminders to patients but also with receiving reviews!

Pros

Review Wave helps take stress away from our staff by sending automatic reminders that we can customize. The best part is that we can send texts from our office phone number! The software we used before, could not do this and gave us a completely different number to text our patients from which was confusing.

Cons

The overage pricing is a bit high. We have so many patients that we often have an overage charge and I wish we had a greater amount of texting included.

Patti W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Wonderful platform for a great price

Reviewed on 2017/05/24

Our clients have seen reviews for their businesses increase more than double within the first two months of using this platform, which has provided a positive impact for their business and an excellent ROI.

Pros

Dashboard is incredibly straight-forward. The ease of use and integration options have made it easy for our clients to jump in and start using the platform immediately, and they are seeing excellent results! The customization options for all templates give us the flexibility to tailor our message to our specific audiences. Customer support has been fantastic! The team is quick to respond and has been accommodating to any requests and recommendations we have. It's clear their priority is their clients, and that they are eager to take advantage of all available opportunities to improve or add to this platform.

Cons

The backend is not as pretty as some of the industry competitors, and there isn't an option to tie multiple locations to a single login. However, the team at ReviewWave has been incredibly supportive of this and has assured my team this feature will be rolled out in the future. Based on the support I've gotten so far, I believe this one "con" will be a non-issue soon.

Response from Review Wave

Hi Patti.

Thanks for the great review. Yes lots of updates coming including the multi location support.

Best Wishes.

Michelle M.

Did not use long

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

It was ok. We did not use it long enough to really experience all the features available in this tool.

Pros

It connected to our practice management software for online scheduling. The process to connect was easy, however, we did not use this long as we changed marketing companies. We had no appointments or reviews received through this product.

Cons

I did not like the access that the software had to our patient database. As a protector of PHI/PII, this was a concern for me.

Brooka S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great for Reviews!

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

They had a great customer support team and good review software, but were were looking for more of an integrated system that would allow for easy texting and rescheduling options for patients.

Pros

I liked the way you were able to customize how and when review requests were sent out to patients, it made it efficient and put it on auto-pilot. I also liked that patients with a less than amazing rate would be redirected to provide feedback instead of leaving a review on one of our platforms for the public to see.

Cons

The app was outdated looking and not very user friendly. The software also did not integrate with our EHR/scheduling system so it made our processes a bit more extensive rather than easier or simpler.

Brian T.

My experience in just two weeks has been pretty amazing.

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Instant feedback from our patients and an increase of reviews on the web

Pros

I like the fact that it gives you instant feedback from you patients. Over the years when patients have raved about how good they feel or what great results they have had I would ask them to leave us a review but that never happened on a consistent basis. This program makes it easy for them to rate your service and leave a review all in one shot. This seems like a no brainier.

Cons

I would like to have the reviews hit right away and get the same instant feedback with the actual review instead of waiting till the next Sunday for it to update but other than that it's been amazing. In the review list you can see who left a review and where they left it so that pretty instant and I appreciate that.

Response from Review Wave

Dr Brian,

Thank you so much for the kind words!

We will turn that Con into a Pro in the coming days ;-)

-Review Wave

Michael G.

LOST REVIEWS COSTS $

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

Horrid!!!!

Pros

How nice they were, when they sold me .

Cons

What it took from us . . .25 reviews! and hundreds of dollars!

Alyssa G.

Love Everything About ReviewWave!

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

The benefits are huge!! My google and Facebook reviews have skyrocketed!

Pros

Review Wave is a text appointment reminding system, review platform for clients, and an online scheduler. I chose review wave because they integrate well with Genesis. Review Wave has blown my mind with all their features. After a patient leaves my office they are sent a text/email to review their experience with my office. They are given the choice to rate 1-5 stars. If 4 or 5 stars are chosen, they are taken to a page to leave a Google or Facebook review. If less than 4 stars are chosen, they are given the opportunity to leave feedback. Appointment reminders can be set to fit your offices needs. My texts get sent out 24 hours and 2 hours in advance.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to see the texts that were sent out that day.

Heather F.

Love love love

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Pros

Easy to set up.
Patients LOVE the texting feature.
New patient follow up texts are awesome
Office landline # can be used for texting.

Cons

Not yet fully integrated with our software regarding scheduling, but will be SOON!

Daniel T.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Not what was promised

Reviewed on 2020/08/16

Overall, my experience has been poor. I was promised that their software integrated with mine, and would be very simple to use. Once the contract was signed, I found this was not the case. I even switched software last month, to a popular EMR, and they still did not integrate with that one. They will promise you that everything is very simple and straightforward. Once you sign up, you will realize that their definition of integrates is that you have to download reports, edit them, upload them, and address the labels correctly. This is not integration and was the sole reason for choosing their company and paying their prices. The customer service representative even lied to me and said that they are working in an integration for my software, but during the conversation, he named three different platforms that were not mine. Stay away from this company and their promises. It is no better than any cheaper option.

Pros

It helped me get more reviews. Customer service was quick to respond, especially if I gave them a negative review.

Cons

It takes way too long and is too time consuming

Joshua C.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Review Wave is great for text reminders and more!

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

I am so glad we switched to Review Wave. I love that we get to hear the feedback of our patients. It is both helpful when we receive good feedback that can be shared on Google and Facebook as well as ways we could improve. It gives the patient an outlet to let us know how we could do better before they leave us a negative review.

Pros

-The campaigns
-The cost
-The customization
-Reviews

Cons

-can't duplicate the current campaigns to another business. So we will have to manually create the campaigns again.

Jose R.

We use review wave at our work to remind our patients about coming up appointments.

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Pros

What i like most about this software is that you can have a conversation with the patient through text message. making conversation with patients a lot easier.

Cons

What i like least about this software is that the reminders sometimes out go out at random times, making it is just a function that we can change but we always gets comments by our patients saying they get reminders at random times or way to late.

Gary S.

Terrific program!

Reviewed on 2017/02/24

Review wave is intuitive, easy to use, and very effective. I have been in a healthcare delivery practice for approximately 30 years and now, thanks to Matt and Review Wave, I finally have feedback from patients. An asset to the practice and well worth it!

Response from Review Wave

Gary,

Thanks for the kind words, you are a pleasure to work with.