Shuup

True multivendor marketplace software for innovative stores.

5 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Ian P.
  • Industry: Farming

They build around your needs

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

I enjoyed the working experience, communication and delivery to performance so much I brought to them another development platform much larger than my original one. I have already recommended them to other business associates. Good rates, great service, they listen, they ask lots of questions, they aim to provide you exactly what you want and if it will cost a little bit more, they are up front and honest about the extra costs and the challenges that bring them to those extra costs, otherwise known as honesty.

Pros

The software is simplistic in design and function but robust in the power from behind the scenes. Once I got the hand of setting up vendors on my platform I was able to customize it according to my vendors and consumers needs. The look and feel of the site is not over the top, is easy to navigate and provides my market with an easy to use application.

Cons

Steep learning curve, lots and lots of understanding what controls do what affecting what in the end result the consumer and the vendor sees. I wish there was a detailed back end store setup platform that identifies which attributes or platforms or modifiers affect different categories in what the consumer/vendor sees.

Vipul P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

I would recommend Shuup as the Software Developers of Choice

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Pros

I have worked with Shuup between 6-12 months and my experience so far has been outstanding. From Sales through to Development and Support they have gone above and beyond to build out a bespoke Marketplace Platform to match my complex requirements and value for money has been on point.

From the outset Shuup took the time to understand my goals and ideas and worked very closely with me to build a responsive website that has met the needs for my business.

The team have been very flexible with changes that I have requested during sprints but also honest if not possible. They always have a solution or a suggestion to help improve your features which have always been welcomed.

I look forward to working with Shuup for the foreseeable future and very happy to be partnering with such a great team.

Cons

I don't have any Cons that I would like to mention at this time

Julian F.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Amazing Solution After a Long Search

Reviewed on 2020/05/30

They've been a great help, I started not only with the exiting platform but with additional customization and development hours for front-end and back-end features. They've been extremely helpful and very responsive, very understanding of our goals, and have also encouraged new ones and found solutions during our collaboration online and over the phone.

They have a great team, I would recommend them o anyone looking for a smart and hard-working team that gets done with they promise, great service and company.

Pros

The best part of this platform is the existing tools and growing index, it was exactly what we needed when it comes to a marketplace and had just about everything already in place for our extensive needs.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I don't like, everything is adjustable, and it works one way or another with simple adaptation, all you have to do is get used to the interface which took less time than I initially thought.

Taylor S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Highly Flexible Integrated Online Marketplace

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

SHUUP offers complete flexibility in its marketplace platform. Our organization requires a unique hierarchy, multi-level access, and custom payment and transfer setup. The SHUUP team is knowledgable in all aspects of building out a marketplace and was able to not only guide our decision in third-party integration but build the platform within the time, scope and budget we allotted. The development team is easy to work with, quick to respond and understanding. We've launched the MVP of our platform and I cannot wait to dive into more enhancements with the SHUUP Team.

Pros

SHUUPS Marketplace platform is agnostic to third-party integrations. The development team has been able to integrate with as many third-party partners and as custom as we would like. It's truly a custom-built platform. The team offers a template that's very user friendly but they also have the ability to redesign to your liking.

Cons

Building out a system like the marketplace we implemented with SHUUP was new to our organization so naturally we did have a few hurdles mostly stemming from business analysis and processes. Working with our third-party partners and sellers the SHUUP team has made themself available to advise on business calls. The two areas I see for improvement are web traffic analytics and overall site reporting some of this difficulty might come from our SSO integration and multiple custom versions of our marketplace per region.