TelemetryTV

Digital signage solution for small to large organizations

Joseph H.

Great for K-12

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

Pros

The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

Cons

There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Scott C.
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Excellent solution for any sized company!

Reviewed on 2021/03/29

Fantastic.

Pros

It's so intuitive and efficient to use. Almost any hardware/software combo can get you professional and modern looking cloud managment for displays.

Cons

I haven't found them yet. I keep liking it more and more.

Justin P.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great service and great customer service!

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

TelemetryTV has been great for our orginazation and continues to be our go to service for digital signage!

Pros

TelemetryTV makes it easy to set up and deploy digital signage across our campus. Thanks to TelemetryTV my team and co-workers have been able to spread important transportation information and news while providing welcoming signage. The customer service is quick to respond and the various forums provide helpful information. Plus the development team listens to user suggestions and provides regular updates.

Cons

I wish the updates provided detailed informatio on what was updated or removed. Currently, the updates only alert users of the availability of an update but provide no other information.

Keith E.

Long Time User

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

I cannot say enough positive things regarding TelemetryTV. I used them when I worked in education and brought the same quality products with me now in the world of healthcare.

Pros

Setting up and deploying devices are ridiculously easy and even the setup which needs to be done on the network backend is minimal.

Cons

There have been some bugs with apps but customer service and the development team addresses anything found quickly.

Sean C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Telemetry TV

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. Tutorials were very well done and helpful.

Cons

Not much. We did have a few initial issues but Telemetry support was very helpful and got everything squared away.

Victor B.

Amazing Product

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Great product with a great support team

Pros

Very easy to use and learn
Works great for my company because we have at least 10 displays in the office and areable to change each screen and have multiple options through out the day

Cons

Certain apps or softwares may not be work with the software (small amount)

Carly D.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great for working from home

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

So far we really like it, we are just using it in our smaller team, but we will be recommending it to other teams.

Pros

Our team loves using this for communications while we are all working from home. It's an easy way to display visual announcements and other news to employee's computers. The apps are extremely simple to use.

Cons

There are not as many pre-loaded RSS feeds or news channels for Ireland available. We've had to find our own feeds and channels and add to the YouTube or the RSS apps manually.

Angela R.
  • Industry: Plastics

Easy set-up, loads of features and amazing support

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

TelemetryTV gives us an avenue for timely communication throughout our entire multi-branch organization. As a manufacturing company, many of our employees aren't working in-front of a computer and we needed a medium to reach everyone.

Pros

TelemetryTV has fantastic service. At any time during our configuration and launch, they were available to help out. Uploading and adding content is extremely easy.

Cons

Only feature that is missing is some automation in switching feeds at a set time but we've found a workaround for it.

Steward Z.
  • Industry: Hospitality

TelemetryTV Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

This system replaced our old digital display software at a fraction of the cost of our old system with more options to customize the look. Currently, we are running 4 conference center TV's off of TelemetryTV.

Pros

Extremely easy to implement in our conference center. I had the entire system up and running within a few hours on 4 different TVs.

Cons

Currently, no issues with this software.

Kim P.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Telemetry TV review

Reviewed on 2020/12/14

Overall I had a great experience.

Pros

It was easy to use. That's about it, but the system is requiring that I use a minimum amount of characters.

Cons

It was a little bit confusing to pair the devices, but once you figure it out it's easy.

Chris S.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Fantastic Product - Incredible Support Team

Reviewed on 2021/03/09

Pros

Ease of use and functionality is incredible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a fantastic resource to help when we have questions and is very quick to respond. Couldn't be happier.

Cons

Ad hoc single TV messaging is a little confusing.

• Industry: Farming
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Packed with features, but still easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

Pros

Where to start ... I love how simple this software is to use and how easy it is to deploy and manage. Packed with features that are literally as easy as "drag and drop", this was a perfect fit for us. A great price too for what you get. overall, great value for money.

Cons

I'd like to see a mobile app released, but other than that there's not a lot that I can say I am not happy with

Shelby B.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

Pros

The ease of use and access to customer service is far above other platforms I've experienced.

Cons

Nothing stands out as a con, they are constantly working to improve.

Patrick S.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution

Reviewed on 2020/01/26

The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Very easy display setup with countless options
- Produces professional looking results
- Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor
- Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

Cons

- Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs.
- Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps.
- Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

Response from TelemetryTV

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

Ross P.

Great for monitoring stocks

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Love the company, switched from the other ones i have tried to telemetry!

Pros

It is organized and easy to use!!!! easy as that!

Cons

Would enjoy more user customizable options

Bob C.

Constantly Improving

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

My first real experience with Telemetry was dealing with their support team. I jumped into the product with no experience and limited knowledge. I had never even used a competitor, so I reached out to the support team to get help and was immediately impressed. Support responds within minutes and gives thorough and helpful answers. They also pointed me toward their extensive list of help articles.

Pros

TelemetryTV is constantly improving. They continuously release new features, enhancements and fixes for their software. The solution is fully cloud based, so these new features are delivered in real time. The product was great when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically over the 14 months. You're not just paying for what the product is today, but you're investing into something that will be improved over time. That gives me more confidence as I continue to put time into the product. I don't feel like I'm poised to outgrow this solution.

TelemetryTV has a very short learning curve. It is easy to use, change and adapt. I appreciate the fact that you can quickly use the simple features, but there is a huge amount of flexibility and options that you can grow into as you move forward.

Cons

When I first started with the product, I had a few issues getting things going. There are so many options for devices and slide design that I wasn't really sure where to get started. What really helped me get over the top was reaching out to support and the extensive help library I found.

Steven K.

Great software with a simple interface

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

Pros

Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Cons

Calendar interface took some getting used too.

Reggie M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Software at a Great Price

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

We are using TelemetryTV to post banners, messages, internal data and stats to various TVs around the office using ChromeBits and ChromeBoxes. I'm not much into the design of the media displayed these days, but I've had a hand in tweaking and adjusting material in the past. I mostly just handle user management and resetting of devices at this point, but it's a fun tool to use.

Pros

I feel like the learning curve is pretty easy, and the interface is really slick. Getting around is very easy overall, and the layout for adding media, connecting to sites, etc. is straighforward and easy to understand. The video instructionals are nice, too... It's much more reasonably priced than some other software we use.

Cons

One thing I'd love to see is Okta/SAML integration to make people management and login easier, given that we use Okta. Other than that, no real gripes.

Chris T.

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

This product has been great for our culture. We now celebrate team wins, sales data, funny things and a variety of other content throughout the company on the big screen. It's really helped to further our culture and share in so many things.

Pros

The ease of use of this product is key - there is no barrier to creating quick content for our team. If we think of something, 3 minutes later it's up on our screens.

Cons

Honestly I can't think of anything, it's ticked all of our boxes.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

TelemetryTV made my life so much easier

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

Digital signage - Videowall at the entrance (4x1) and staff noticeboard in office.

Pros

Super easy to configure, very flexible, great pre-canned applications

Cons

RSS Feed won't refresh if it goes down, needs a little more customisation options, but seriously i'm having to nitpick.

Sohail A.

Good Features and Stable Platform

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

Satisfactory

Pros

Easy to create playlist and integrate. Deployment is very easy.

Cons

Interface to add features is not simple for end user.

Geert L.
  • Industry: Furniture

Extending our Outdoor Furniture Showrooms

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

Showing latest pictures and movies in dealers showrooms faster than before.

Pros

I like the user interface. It allows you to start right away. And after some time you will discover even more advanced features. We already had 40 smart tv's (Android) located at our dealers showrooms worldwide showing pictures from a USB stick. But after installing TelemetryTV we now can show our latest products. And with a more personalized playlist. During the implementation we always had good support.

Cons

None that I can think of. It does what it is says.

Amy C.

TelemetryTV

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

TelemetryTV is so easy to implement from a development point of view and is incredibly easy to use. We've received plenty of support with any training needs we had and would definitely recommend this product again.

Pros

Cons

The only concern is the UK support, would be useful if this was covered off during normal 9-5 hours but as it stands, support is only available after 12 noon. However, we've not had to raise any issues since launching this product 6 weeks ago.

Jennifer D.

Keeps Getting Better

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

We can push out a lot of information to our students in an engaging way and I look forward to exploring additional features.

Pros

The variety of formats for media and ability to create playlists.

Cons

Haven't found how to adjust volume on videos.

Mary D.

Great Addition To Our School!

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Love it! Students, Teachers and Parents are much more likely to look at our new digital Bulletin Board than paper posters or emails!

Pros

Very Easy to Use! Lots of Options to enhance our daily communications. Being in an Elementary/Middle School situation, the kids love the visual impact as they pass by each day.
Being integrated with so many applications is wonderful! Keeping it fresh and fun is easy!

Cons

I am a new user and haven't had any cons yet.