Showing 187 reviews of 170

Weave

Cloud-based team communication software

Showing 187 reviews of 170
Rebekah R.

One of the best things we have done for our practice!

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

Our experience has been great. Customer service is easily accessible and ready to help you. It has cut back on our time spent reminding people of their appointments and made communication with our patients so much better!

Pros

We love that we are able to easily text our patients about upcoming appointments, when their glasses or contacts are ready, and just communicate in general! It saves us a lot of time and in this age of texting, our patients love it too!

Cons

The only thing that we don't like about the software is the ability for the software to make phone calls for us to the few people who don't receive or want to receive text messages. We are a practice with older patients and some of them just don't do text messaging.

Andrea B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Pros

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Cons

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Nate G.

EASY and AWESOME

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

Overall, I would recommend Weave! Very important for me to be able to connect so closely with my patients. It is a necessity today to be able to connect with everyone. I would highly recommend.

Pros

I really really love Weave for my dental office. It is amazing at how helpful it is to simple be able to text your patients. I love how simple and easy it is for me to do this. It is so important to be able to connect with all of my patients. It is great to be able to communicate on the weekends if needed. It is great to be able to see my schedule, send review links, and also to send texts.

Cons

The support is lacking for this company. I REALLY like the company and the features that they offer! HOWEVER, the support team is severely lacking. I am amazing that they can offer a good product, but then lack in the support sector. Unfortunate.

Kelly G.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

When my phone number was transported over to Weave they did not have my number working for 2...

Reviewed on 2019/11/27

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the company are not fully trained in both how to set up your phone line or the phone and how to use their system. I called customer service 8 times today to be hung up on. So I finally called the sales line to get an answer. There online help support didn't have access to the PIN number. So i have asked for a phone call back like I did two weeks ago left on the online help support message and the phone does not take messages. The help center through the sales department didn't know that PIN

Pros

I was sold on all I was told is was going to do for me and my business. None of it true. There is no phone personal message even thought I have set one up both on the phone and on line. There is no forwarding the call to my cell phone number. The training videos do not cover how to set up call forwarding and text messaging that me or my office staff understand.

Cons

I had no phone service for 2 business days. We I called my assigned customer representative she didn't care that I had no phone service. She even called the number the next day and couldn't get through as the phone service had not been turned on by Weave. They did not send us a cordless phone that we ordered, they sent 5 separate phones which would ring randomly in set up in different rooms. You could not answer the call in the room you were in I had to leave a patient and run into another room to answer. the video she sent us to set things up was a different model. Afterall of this I decided to take my numbers to my prior service. They will not give me the information to do so. I explained I was going to do this and why. I had to call back to get my account number which took me several phone calls and waiting on hold to do. I explained why I need the account number. I sent the signed consent off to my new phone service, it was refused as they now needed a PIN number. This is odd as no one at Weave knows anything about PIN numbers. This has been going on for two weeks now.

Kari B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Weave is our right hand man

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Pros

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Cons

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

Laurie G.

don't miss a call

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Pros

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Cons

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Katee P.

Weave is awesome!

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

Pros

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Cons

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Matt S.

Handles Desktop Texting with Clients

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

This is good for texting with clients and for handling VOIP telephony.

Pros

I like that we can SMS text with clients from the desktop computer, and can handle VOIP-level functionality with the phones.

Cons

We cannot create text broadcast groups, to which clients can subscribe/unsubscribe. With ZipWhip, we could do this.

Jessica R.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

One of our greatest investments!

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

LOVE IT!

Pros

The app for both desktop and mobile is very user friendly. It makes communicating with patients easy and thorough through text - and we have LOTS of patients who love that we have that ability. Appointment reminders are great also!

Cons

We recently sent out our first newsletter to test out the new Weave feature... I understand the newsletter is still in beta testing and has very basic features are this time. When sending out the newsletter , it doesn't give the patient the option to reply directly to that email. We have been continuing to use Revenue Well for our newsletters, simply because it allows patients to reply to the newsletter and their response comes directly to our general office email.
We are using Weave for ALL patient communication, except newsletters and would love to have the minor kinks worked out during the beta process.

Lyndsee J.

Weave is a lifesaver

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Weave is an absolutely essential part of our day-to-day operations. It helps us be more efficient with replying to patients and ensuring the best possible experience for the patients. It is a God send!

Pros

We had a server crash that caused us to lose all data from March 2019 - November 2019. The only reason we were able to stay open and continue business was because of Weave. The software takes a picture/snapshot of each days scheduled, and we were able to go into weave, print these off, and begin to rebuild our schedule, past, present, and future. It was a lifesaver and we are so thankful for this software.

Cons

What I like least is that it seems like the software is glitchy at times; I open a message from a patient or in-office chat, and the notification bubble is still there even after I opened the message. It doesn't seem to refresh properly.

Chad D.

Success with Weave

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

We are gaining patients. We are retaining patients. We are learning things about our practice, as far as numbers, that we didn’t know previously. This has been a huge addition in our practice. In order for success, the system needed to improve our efficiency. This has been the case. In addition, our patients truly appreciate the efforts and communication.

Pros

The ease of use and user friendliness. The ability to easily communicate with our patients. The ability to consolidate some of our communication services was a bonus.

Cons

It’s not a dislike, but onboarding to the new system took patience and time. I think this is the case with any technology advancement implemented into a developed system.

Todd J.

Great for keeping office on the same page

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

It has been great so far. My biggest complaint is about the customer service. Not the service itself, but the communication. They are all very great and helpful but sometimes it takes them a while to get back to you. They are very backlogged with the online chat feature and also when calling in. My problems are always taken care of, but the time to wait to get to that point can be slightly frustrating. Overall, I would definitely recommend the product and I think that they are working on mitigating the customer service issue.

Pros

I love how you have so many different tools in one program. The chat option along with the ability to text customers/patients is very convenient. It is a great tool for keeping everyone on the same page in the office. There are some functions that I currently do not use but I think those features would be very nice to use and make it even more valuable. I like how they integrate reputation management into the package also.

Cons

As the company continues to grow and add new elements to their software, I feel like there are a lot of small things that need fixes. There is a lot going on and a lot for them to keep track of. They do actively look at feedback and make updates based on that feedback which is very nice. I also wish they integrated with more EHRs. We do not integrate ours because it is not an option. It is still worth it even without the integration.

Neda S.

Weave is Great and Will Recommend

Good

Pros

I like the ease of use, as well as the functionality. I like how easy it is to contact patients, as well as keeping the whole team informed. From the reviews to the analytics of the program.

Cons

The marketing aspect. It would be useful to be able to customize the font.

Shelley V.

Weave

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

It's been really good. We've had some issues with getting a hold of customer support in the past, but it seems that they have added more staff to help. The chat support system works really well now.

Pros

We love that we can text with our patients in real time.

Cons

There are quite a few places in the website that are really hard to see. Some of the radio buttons are so pale gray that they are really hard to see. We would also like to be able to customize our campaigns a little bit more.

Karen C.

Best Decision

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

We are very happy with Weave.

Pros

We love the patient communication with Weave. We love being able to see who is calling. All their info is at our fingertips.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that we like least.

Christine S.

Weave is GREAT!

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Pros

I love the integration with our practice management software, and that patients like the features that allow text responses and ease of communication with our office. I like the newest features added by Weave during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Cons

I wish Weave would implement a spell check feature and would pick up cell numbers from any field from our practice management software.

Cindi M.

If you don't use Weave - You're missing out!!!

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

From day one it's been a breeze. Easy to use and has been a definite plus
to our office.

Pros

For us, the ability to communicate with our patients via text is priceless. There is not a feature of Weave that we use that we have any issues with. It's been a money and time saver.

Cons

There is honestly nothing I don't love about Weave!

Troy V.

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/04/25

Weave has reduced holes in the schedule. The cost of the product pays for itself.

Pros

Integrates well with Eaglesoft. Meets our needs for what we are targeting to out patients.

Cons

Cannot block off the schedule in Eaglesoft remotely, leading to confusion and multiple scheduled appointments for the same time slot, during off hours by employees

Berdell S.

Optometry Practice

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

The use of Weave has been very beneficial to us.

Pros

I love having the ability to communicate via text with our patients. We are often more accessible via text than on the phone or email. I also like that we are now able to receive photos via text from patients.

Cons

Using the Text-to-Pay feature has not been the best experience due to the processing fees that are accessed to the practice per transaction. Reconciling the patient ledgers with these fees can be challenging on the back end.

John H.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Pros

I love the system integration. It gives me the patient info. right away with the incoming calls. Also I can track missed calls and review previous calls for quality assurance measures.

Cons

The most recent software update. It changed the view of incoming messages and it is too small for me.

Greg H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

It's great, until it's not.

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Pros

The software is good for communicating with patients.

Cons

Customer support is severely lacking. And although call times are improving, I usually have to call more than once to get things done. I have been working to port fax numbers for over six months and still have two that have not ported at all, and one that says it's ported but only gets junk faxes. The real faxes are still going to efax. So it seems that it hasn't really ported.
We called last fall to get a problem with the phones fixed and they created another problem in trying to fix it. One of the biggest dreads of my day is when someone says, "I need you to call Weave."

Lynette G.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Pros

WEAVE is extremely easy to use and set-up for office use. As a small staff, it's extremely helpful to be able to login from the PC or mobile app to check missed calls, messages, set-up business hours, & alter messages based on working hours.

Cons

WEAVE is supposed to be compatible with our practice management software (we don't use that feature yet) but so far we truly haven't ran into any issues as of yet.

Jordan S.

Helpful Office Communication

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Using weave is great to increase inter office communication without having to leave a room. It is immediate like a text message but discrete. Helps with any miscommunication issues between departments when clients or patients are present with conflicts or processing.

Pros

I loved that while logged in you are able to communicate with everyone in your workplace even if other members are teleworking. You are able to message back and forth like you would with a text or instant message either individually or as a group message, while also seeing whom is active or online at the same time. Weave also allows coworkers to see who is calling on screen not just on the phone. Using weave you are able to message clients or contacts to their phone for appointment reminders or confirmations and it simply sends them a text.

Cons

I disliked that while using the software you have to exit out of one screen to access others but that is manageable.

G. jan S.

WEAVE SYSTEM EVALUATION

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

MOSTLY GOOD EXCEPT FOR MANY TIMES HAVING DIFFICULTY IN CONTACTING SUPPORT BUT THAT HAS IMPROVED. THE NEW COVID-19 VIRUS TRAINING AND FORMS ACCESSIBILITY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD.

Pros

BROAD SCOPE OF SERVICES OFFERED AND PHONE SYSTEM INCLUSION

Cons

BOTH SOFTWARE AND PHONE SYSTEM TOO COMPLEX FOR USER FRIENDLINESS AND EASY OPERATION