Showing 52 reviews of 41

eVisit

Telemedicine platform for healthcare providers and patients

Showing 52 reviews of 41
Tiffany R.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

A must!

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

I’m happy that my company chose to give this a try. It helps the office staff move quickly through a jam packed day. It allows patients to continue their work day without stopping by or going out of their way for such a simple visit. Highly recommend.

Pros

If you are in the medical field or industry then this application is a must have! It allows providers to focus much more of their time on the more important cases at hand. It allows escripts to be written without seeing the dr and taking up unnecessary appointment time. Very helpful to say the least.

Cons

Unfortunately, I think patients try to use this to their advantage and never come in the doctors office. A doctor/patient relationship is very important so it’s just not logical to never be seen. But when used properly this is app can be proven very effective.

Will S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Review of eVisit

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

We utilize eVisit for employee health - where most companies will use the platform as a revenue generating source we are using the platform for a cost savings program.

Pros

eVisit is user friendly and requires very little maintenance. The customization of eVisit was also a great selling point in the selection of a telehealth platform as well as its interfacing abilities.

Cons

It would be beneficial to have a "password" protection on the software to prevent anyone from downloading the product to have access to our providers. We have had a few people from various states across the country registering and attempting to contact our providers.

Excellent customer service, follow up, and response time. Easy to use on both ends

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Being able to see patients from any location with wifi has added flexibility to my growing practice.

Pros

I'm very confident telling my patients that our office visit is HIPAA compliant and secure. Most of them have no trouble at all figuring out how to log in and use the platform. It's user friendly. I like that scheduling and billing is built in, and that patients can schedule themselves. I can also send treatment sheets, e-prescriptions, and attach other handouts as needed.

Cons

This is not a charting EMR. While it covers basic notes and you're able to create templates, I'm still looking to acquire another EMR (which means operating another computer during visits and having another patient portal for them to log into). There a few features that would be helpful; e.g. being able to schedule a patient myself, charge repeating fees and no-show fees (you can only charge them if THEY enter the visit). Seems to be some glitches with time zones.

Diana C.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Awful Service and Connection!

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

There are NO benefits for our business using eVisit. They are incapable of solving their own technical issues so they blame the clients and their patients. When giving notice to end our contract they still chose to charge our business, even after agreeing and providing written proof that they would not. eVisit was not capable of caring for their clients needs and would prefer to push blame back on them to make a profit. Numerous times we reached out for not only technical support but to customer support and towards the end found out that our assigned eVisit personal was no longer employed but we were never notified of this. eVisit signed our contract and then chose to ignore us when we needed help. Because of so many different dysfunctional situations in their cooperate office and inability to provide the services of our contract, we chose to look for a new platform that functions and provides services as they say they would.

Pros

There wasn’t much to like. The software had many flaws. Lag in video and sound together. Sound would cut out and or then video would cut out or freeze. Made it very difficult to provide services to patients.

Cons

There are so many cons to this app. First and foremost is the quality. Everything ran very slow. The video and sound would cut out all the time during each session. Nothing the provider nor the customer would do would help to restore it to better settings. When contacting support for the issue they would be very hard to reach and or had trouble figuring it out on their end. So then they would turn around and blame the provider and patients internet service or LTE connection. The majority of the time patients had to be rescheduled or called by phone and we were then unable to charge for the visit.

Matthew A.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Easy and Intuitive to use

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

I love working with the eVisit team. They really take time to learn what needs I have for my clinical applications. They respond quickly to any questions I have. And they are just really fun to work with too.

Pros

The eVisit platform is so easy to use and is very reliable. There is always piece of mind know that I really never worry about it. It just works. My patients always have an easy time accessing eVisit as well. Overall eVisit is fantastic.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about the software at this time.

Response from eVisit

Matthew,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that you like to work with us, and the technology.

Please do continue to reach out to us any time that you need assistance. We are always happy to work with you!

Best,
eVisit

Renny A.

Evisit

Reviewed on 2019/01/02

Excellent

Pros

Very easy to use. Helped our revenue substantially

Cons

Compability with Athena EHR is a work in progress

D-ann R.

Evist review

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

I appreciate that the EHR and telemedicine product are all-in-one and fairly easy to navigate

Pros

I like the fact that the bare bone EHR is connected to the telehealth program. It is fairly simple to navigate by the provider and the patient. Customer service is fairly responsive, but can take time to get someone who can address the issue.

Cons

It is very expensive. For new business, there should be a way to offer a pay per visit while to business is growing. IT/tech support is not available 24/7. For a company that is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, it is not good when a technical issue arises during a time when IT is not open.

Sarah A.

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Pros

eVisit has great customer support for both me as a provider and for my patients. The interface is user friendly and intuitive. They are constantly updating their product and adding new features.

Svetlana K.

The biggest bang for the buck and good quality too.

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Pros

Ease of use and compatibility with various devices. Also, I like the fact that you can save and pint your notes for placement into the patient's chart. being able to type a Chat in the lower right corner is a cool feature too. It allows you to communicate with the patients that there are issues with volume or microphone for example.

Cons

If I call customer support, I often get someone who just impersonally takes down my number and records the problem - I do not get a feedback. However, in all fairness to the original eVisit folks who designed the platform - they were awesome and several of them were helping me out via their professional direct emails with my issues in the beginning and as Inwas getting started.

Gina E.

It is easy software

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Pros

How patient friendly it is and useful the software is quite self explanatory you create an account then see the doctor .

Cons

here's no denying that telemedicine is going to be an integral part of the future of healthcare in this country. Working in medicine nowadays, the ability to provide secure, reliable visits to patients remotely is critical. The hours I spent researching various methods, technologies, and full service companies all felt worth it when I discovered eVisit and their incredible team. From that first conversation and in every call, text, email, and video chat since, I've felt like every member of the eVisit team truly cared about my practice and my patients. They have worked closely with me along the way to ensure my launch was successful and that I'm continuing to drive more utilization with my clientel to meet the goals I had with respect to telemedicine. After being with the company for several months now, I'm still continually impressed by how user friendly eVisit is. If there is ever an issue that pops up, they are eager to help our patients out. Further, they have not only asked, but are actually interested in hearing my feedback about product improvements. I'm so glad I found eVisit when I did and know I made the right choice to work with such a fabulous company!

Lawrence L.

Evisit user-Orthopaedic Surgeon

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Basically satisfied, but took a while to work out the kinks to make it functional.
Definitely adds value to both the doctor and patient whatever the speciality, but takes a while for patients to get comfortable with the idea

Pros

Basically does what it says it will do, remotely connect patient and doctor in a virtual doctors appointment.

Cons

Not always smooth connection and can be glitchy.
Scheduling and appointment notifications are clumsy and cumbersome.
Software not always intuitive for the user.

Nicky A.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

We have been subscribed to e-visit for a year . The initial set up for this software easy.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

This software was very easy to use and the initial set up was pretty straight forward. We mainly used this software for our legal cases.

Cons

Cancelling and doing a billing freeze for this software was a bit tedious . And the account manager that we originally worked with no longer worked there and no one contacted us to let us know that we would be assigned someone new. Compared to other telehealth software companies they were a lot pricier.

Jay C.

E-visit has addressed our needs

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

The interface is pleasant to look at. The actual visit is nice and seems to work well.

Cons

My patients have had issues signing on and they seem to have to go through a history screen in order to log in for their visit and to reschedule there seem to be some issues. Not quite seamless yet but its early days.

Matti B.

eVisit Reviews

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Now that we have it and it is working our patients love being able to do virtual visits more easily.

Pros

Having the custom branded app has really helped our company utilize telemedicine/virtual visits.

Cons

The starting process of getting our app built took far too long than it should have and we had many hiccups along the way.

Paul F.

eVisit has it dialed in

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

I started a telemedicine/virtual urgent care company last year and literally spoke with and demo'd at least 8 different companies before deciding to work with eVisit. I continue to be very happy with my decision. While most of these competing companies offer the essentials like HIPAA compliance, encrypted video, and ePrescribe, I have found the biggest difference with eVisit on the back end. Let's face it, it's still new technology and there are going to be IT problems. Some patients and even some providers are going to run into conflicts now and then. I certainly have. The difference with eVisit is when I do have an issue and call for support a human answers the phone. Not only that, it's a knowledgeable person that has been able to solve the problem real time and on the rare occasion that they couldn't, they put a ticket in that was vigorously addressed the very next day. My patient's have had the same experience when they have had the need to call and have been personally walked thru the enrollment/set up process. This has been a huge difference maker in my practice and definitely where you get great value for your money.

Pros

Cons

Not much to dislike here. As with any IT platform like this, I just want it to work perfectly every time.

Gary B.

Robust telemedicine system

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

There is a definite advantage to using this software platform in that it combines almost all functions needed to run a telemedicine practice, and pricing is competitive.

Pros

The biggest advantage to this solution is that it combines audiovisual interface, charting system and credit card processing in one package. It is, in many ways, a turnkey solution for this kind of practice.

Cons

The ability to add to the information provided by a patient is somewhat limited. However, I was told by customer service representative that this functionality will be expanded in the future.

Archiel K.

Great customer service!

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Pros

Ease of use/ user friendly for less tech savvy clients. Great tech support for provider and patient

Cons

No EPCS feature. Does not have EMR feature. Cannot bill for "no-show" patients. Expensive for limited features.

Nicky A.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Pretty good Telehealth Software

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

This software was very ease to use for our clinic, the clarity and the connection between provider and the patient made it very easy.

Cons

Customer support wasn't that great it took forever to get in contact with our account manager. Also, it is much pricier than most telehealth companies.

Nikki M.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Horrible support, customer service and only connects to patient 33% of the time.

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

Don't waste your money, is one of the cheaper platforms but not worth the headaches it gives the providers and patients.

Pros

Initial information obtained from patients is very detailed and gives the option to remove payment.

Cons

Video will only connect about 33% of the time or less, support never helps resolve any issues consistently says it is an internet issue. Worked with account manager to resolve issues and he provided horrible customer service, didn't respond to emails or help get issues resolved.

Omarie P.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Patients Love It!

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

Our clinic director uses eVisit occasionally for our off-site patients. It works really well and the patients love it for consultations and re-evaluations!

Cons

Sometimes glitchy with audio/visual, but thats common among webcam softwares. Is there a way to download videos?

• Industry: Medical Practice

Evisit has some really great things and some very negative things about it

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Not enough room above. I also have asked for small things that would make my life easier, like including their email address in the chart note area with their name and phone - they won't do it.
There is so much good about eVisit but some rigidity that doesn't make sense. I've fantasized about setting up a similar thing just for me with some programmer but I know it would be very expensive so for now, eVisit it is.

Pros

Being able to face time with patients far away, allowing them to pay online, allowing real time charting and use of pharmacies. The best part for me is the help from the support team. They are definitely limited in what they can do (we'll get to that later) but if they can do anything within their power to help me, they do. They are cheerful and willing and eager and just delightful, as a group. I've yet to meet one that I didn't like and appreciated greatly.

Cons

I see patients on evisit, mostly to consult about and order a confirmatory lab test. They pay me for the test and the lab bills me directly for all the tests I order once a month - this specialty lab will not bill patients directly. Most patients order the test and pay for it along with their consult at the time of our visit. But some people want some time to think about it (the test is expensive) or they don't have the money right then or room on their credit card. So they call back later and want to add the test. Some people get an indeterminate on their first test and need to restest three months later. But in order to do that, they have to set up another visit with me - a whole different visit! It usually lasts about 1 minute do we can do the charge but we still have to find a time that's agreeable, take the time of our days, etc. It's a huge hassle. And their rationale? There is a risk for fraud. Excuse me? Fraud? I am charging their credit card for heaven's sake, they would probably notice a $250 charge on their card and ask about it right? And it's also incredibly insulting that I would commit fraud with a patient (I get that it happens but not in this situation). It's just ridiculous but after years of me doing this with them, they still won't change it! They won't even allow a patient to call in to eVisit and ask for the charge to be made, even if they can identify themselves. It's rigid and highly annoying.