Tookan

Cloud-based platform for dispatching and delivery management

4,2
4,5
Md abdul B.

This is an awesome for taxi booking

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

I am benefited very much. I have Taxi service business so I need an online taxi booking software after searching the internet. I got it. I checked that it is a perfect software for online taxi booking and easy getting for customers. I have set up my account very easily. Realy I got a unique software for my online Taxi Business.

Pros

The software is for online Taxi booking. With this software, you can book Taxi anywhere. If there any driver is available for the trip he will knock on your call. This is like UBER. This is called as ubar clone taxi booking software. This is also for a good opportunity for car rental company. The car rental company can use the software from any location of the world.

Cons

This is a unique software for Taxi booking. The car rental company will take a part from Tokkan company for using the software. There has a good pricing policy. Any car rental can take them at a little cost. The cost is based on per trip. So if anyone wants to do Taxi service online business, he can take the software from an online download. Also, a driver will download the software and user will download the software from internet. Then everybody will be benefited.

Alex B.
Industry: Retail

Great plataform!

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

I use tookan as the point of sale system for my business.

Pros

I like to have my shipping information on a single platform and have quick communication with my client.

Cons

Currently I have to manually download the information from the database to connect to other services like datastudio or google sheets.

Industry: Consumer Services

Please do not waste your time or money

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Horrible. It was an absolute mistake. Especially if you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is a joke.

Pros

We were on Tookan for the longest time, and I would advise everyone to not waste their time! Tookan was an absolute joke. Don’t waste your time or money with this subpar platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a joke. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was horrible. IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A SERVICE GO WITH ONFLEET! I cannot stress this enough.

Cons

NOTHING. Tookan is an absolute joke of a platform. Absolutely horrible, and the staff/service is a complete joke.

Response from JungleWorks

Hi. Can you please elaborate further on the issue? We assure you that Tookan is not a waste of time and are committed to serving you better. Please reach out to us at [email protected]

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Pennye J.
Industry: Retail

Routing Software works well

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

excellent

Pros

It's ease of use and the ability to set various filters to scale the routing based on time or distance.

Cons

I added the ETA routing but it did not account for traffic when providing the times for arrival.

Mahmoud M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Incredible team support and perfect software

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

I am having an e-commerce and on-demand delivery company. The software is up to my expectation.

Pros

The company staff are friendly especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have been of great help to my company.
The scalability of the software is another good feature though limited.

Cons

The price that comes with add on features. If they can provide a subscription based modules with the initial subscription that will be better.
The experience with the company depends on the managers you deal with. Initially the previous managers were just doing their duties. However recently I have been dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been a great help ready to answer all questions and help with solutions combining his knowledge and experience of the product. I would say my experience with Tookan has been great since he has been my direct contact

Michael A.
Industry: Construction

Great product with amazing support

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

The Tookan team is amazing and the product is very powerful. We have looked at more than a dozen other products and believe Tookan is the best product out there.

Pros

Our most important feature was the ability to white label. We also wanted feature-rich product out of the box that can be customized. Tookan satisfied all of our requirements and the team is amazing.

Cons

Our requirements are becoming more complex which will require a significant amount of custom development and dedicated instance. The cost for this will be high, but it will still be much lower than if we were to build our own. Our recommendation would be to allow for more customization regarding the task functionality out of the box. Offering different templates for the agent app would be cool too.

Samih T.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Best App for deliveries business

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

I have better control over my deliveries and better customer satisfaction

Pros

What I really appreciated was the fact that I could buy and whitelabel. In addition all the available functions are not really necessary in my case but I had to add more and they did. The level of customer service is very high. They often call to see if everything is going well and if I had any bugs.

Cons

Nothing for now a part some delay sometimes when you need to add some feature.. but it's something normal

Lisa S.

Best Routing Software for My Business

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

I've made various suggestions to them as I have used the program and they have made improvements for options we have needed.

Pros

I really like the route optimization, the batch upload and the drag and drop of the stops in this program.

Cons

I would really love to be able to export a hard copy of my driver's route for them to have in the vehicle with them.

Kristi J.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

Overall, the software has been great to use and the customer service has been helpful.

Pros

The software is super easy to use on the administrative/dispatch and driver interfaces. I also like the notifications that can be sent to customers keeping them abreast of the location of our drivers.

Cons

The software can be slow to update times during daylight savings time. I also wish we could have multiple notifications based on company needs.

Naveed P.
Company size: Self Employed

Excellent customer service!

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/01/18

Pros

Tookan is a great platform for new start-ups who want a turn-key solution to get up and running quickly. The system works very well and all of the management is taken care of behind the scenes. Plus, the customer service is outstanding! Always ready to help resolve issues or answer questions.

Cons

Since it is a SaaS (software as a service) business model, you can’t always get custom features implemented in the product. But that’s what allows for the price to be low for all users.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Milind K.

Better than the Best

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

We, at HUMhain Services, have been using Tookan since our very inception and it has been rewarding ever since. The tech support and the software itself is amazing and has let our business grow at 2x the speed it would have without it.

Tookan allows you to start your on-demand business right away without worrying about the time and costs it's gonna take if you plan to build your technology. Tookan has allowed us to focus more on our business strategies and has offered enough flexibility to expand, and change it with the rapidly changing business environment.

I highly recommend Tookan to anyone that is already running an on-demand service, or even plans to do so.

Pros

The flexibility and ease of operations

Ahmad A.
Industry: Restaurants

Does the job with no issues

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

Exactly what we wanted... a platform to get the job done with no issues. I hardly had any questions or any contact with Tookan since we made the decision to join. We have the service integrated with our restaurant ordering system. Everything is straightforward and smooth: Drivers sign up, order assignment, and delivery. The manager and the driver app are reliable and easy to use. Again no issues here. I would defiantly recommend the service to others

Pros

friendly, functional, smooth and reliable. Pricing is suitable for all sizes including small businesses and startups.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. All is well and as expected so far.

Dr prathaban R.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Heterogenous Logistics Platform

Reviewed on 2017/01/12

We had been working to develop our own healthcare logistics solution for some time when Tookan came to the rescue. Their platform is an all in one , out of the box solution with all the features that we could ever have wanted to build for ourselves.
It is amazing how they have covered a feature set that not only applies to traditional logistics business but is now being succesfully used to manage our healthcare platform. The support team is quick to respond and has always been understanding in dealing with our requests.
Glad to have them as our technology partner for Door2Door Doctor!

Pros

Easy to use with a feature set that is highly customisable and applicable through many different use cases

Cons

Template feature is rather complicated to use

Tiara R.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Love this Platform!

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our favorite account rep. He understands our needs and gives us great feedback based on our core business. He is patient and thorough.

Pros

Agent APP- Seamless and Fluid- user-Friendly

Cons

Wish they had a Customer APP that is was just as perfect!

Smitha D.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Best delivery management solution with 24/7 support

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

Very robust and powerful solution. Key factor in our business growth.

Pros

* Extensive documentation which eased out integration
* Addresses customer concerns and provides customized solutions
* Geofencing
* Updation of task via API and web hooks within milliseconds
* Location accuracy
* Multiple delivery models and allocation techniques

Cons

* Recently google maps were called off from this application which affected our operations team to get used to the new L&F and ease of use.

Khasan K.

Good service

Reviewed on 2020/02/01

Joined Tookan back 2016 it has been a lot of developments since . What I like about Tookan they keep building platform and keep growing which I think very good to keep up with modern software platforms

Pros

Modern technology for small and medium businesses.

Cons

Communication sometimes could be challenging but you will get prompt response

David A.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Powerful Software. Terrific team.

Reviewed on 2017/02/07

Increased delivery success, better communication with customers AND drivers, and improved customer experience! Terrific product.

Pros

Quick responses from the Tookan team on product questions, Improved delivery success and experience, Improved communication with drivers, and the drivers love the app!

Cons

Sometimes I experience a few bugs and quirks in the software. Generally they are resolved fairly quickly.

Response from Click Labs

Thanks David for the kind words

Luis L.

Tookan Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

Working with the account manager makes it much easier to handle.

Pros

The software was very easy to manage. The most important part of it was the support team with my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. who has been diligently following up, solving issues and getting the answer to all our questions?

Cons

The price for making changes was very high even more high than the actual plans that they offer.

Tania G.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

We have been using Tookan for our Buisness for last 3 years. It has been a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

So far very good

Pros

Ease of us and customer service! My current account manage Harmol is very helpful

Cons

When tracking ends it shows tookan page

Ella Y.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Amazing costumer service and product

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

I was using a different software for similar issue and when I migrated to Tookan I couldn't believe how much easier everything was, the price is very good which is a bonus for a small company like mine, and the costumer service are always there to help. I am still really impressed and happy with the product.

Pros

How easy it is to use, to implement and to edit according to our needs. It works really well!

Cons

That it sends SMS instead of notification if agent isn't logged in which costs me money, but really small disadvantage to everything else.

Abdulrahman A.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Great application

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

Pros

Ease of use and quick integration pliz good customer support

Cons

Nothing much.

Brandon S.
Industry: Facilities Services

Great for simple usage

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Team has been excellent. When they don't have the solution, they find it and respond back.

Pros

Never missed an assign task. Helped my team become more modern instead of using printed sheets.

Cons

Flexibility of assigning. For instance, a drag and drop option would be supurb.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jose M.
Industry: Sporting Goods

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Their technical support is very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Tookan Software enables companies of any size to compete by providing value-added delivery tracking to our customers. The software works well and is easy to implement.

Cons

At the time of this review I don't see any cons. The software works as advertised.

Adi A.

Reliable applications. Good value for money

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

The applications was easy to use. Although it could went on idle and csv uploading conflicts, it is great if you're looking for the most basic tracking platform out there

Cons

The server always have connection issue regionally that may provide last minute headache particularly when one try to get a bulk task uploading (csv)

Gary T.
Industry: Internet

Tookan Experience

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

Pros

Overall positive experience and functioning platform.

Cons

Would like to be able to send out multiple hauls at once.