Grammarly Business Reviews

Grammarly Business

4,7 (7 016)
Proofreader, plagiarism checker & tone detection solution

(7 016)

Leha
Leha

Grammarly: The Game Changer for Content Writers

Reviewed on 2022/08/17

The cons that I have pointed out can be overlooks, since most of the pros make Grammarly a great choice.

Pros

Grammarly is a must-have software for all content writers and even for all those who wish to improve/develop their writing skills. With its holistic approach of providing grammar check, spell check, punctuation check, Grammarly makes sure that there are no mistakes in any write up. In addition to this, it allows you to set goals which well define the type of write one is aiming for. For example, if you want to compose a formal message, you can set the goal for it. The best part is that Grammarly produces a report of the quality of the write up which mentions every minute detail from word count to length of sentences and much more. In short, it is the ideal software for writing.

Cons

As good as Grammarly can be, it also has some problems that perhaps the human eye can redeem alone. Things like proper sentence structure often goes unnoticed by Grammarly. Moreover, it works best with/ for English, its services do not extend to other languages. The plagiarism check needs major work and is often not very helpful.

Response from Grammarly

Hi Leha,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We love hearing that Grammarly makes content writing more productive for you!

Currently, our primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along.

We also appreciate you sharing your feedback about our plagiarism checker. Rest assured that your comments have been passed to the appropriate team at Grammarly to ensure that your feedback is considered when making future improvements to our product.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have: https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. It would also be helpful if you could include more information on the sentence structure you mentioned. We'll have a team member take a closer look!

Megha
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Using this is one of the best decision

Reviewed on 2024/01/22

I would suggest each and everyone to use the Grammarly Business. As it helps us to identify our grammatical mistakes, punctuations, proper sentence formation and vocabulary skills.

Pros

This platform is the best to improve my vocabulary skills. In addition to it I also got chance to correct my grammer, punctuations which lead to increase in my confidence during writing mails to my higher authorities and also presenting my projects even more effectively.

Cons

Although it helped a lot to improve my English skills but sometimes there would be grammer mistakes which it couldn't spot.

Response from Grammarly

Hi Megha,

We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us.

We're sorry to hear that our suggestions occasionally miss the mark. While we strive to improve our algorithms to provide accurate and helpful suggestions, they are not perfect (yet!). We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please know that you can send us any missed suggestion examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, and we'll have a team member take a closer look.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have any further questions or comments. We are always happy to assist!

Quite elegant

Reviewed on 2024/01/01

Pros

I used this to paraphrase my files to send emails to the company clients that are rude or disobedient which helps me cool down my stress

Cons

its functionality it has some problems if you refresh about 7 times and do the grammar correction

Response from Grammarly

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We’re sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into these issues to see what we can do to fix them.

Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team?

We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution.

ALBERT
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Tools to help People hassle free typing and send email

Reviewed on 2024/02/24

Pros

fast, has a lot of vocabulary, fixing the statement , offer different words

Cons

So far, I do not have any issue when i use it

Jack

easy to use

Reviewed on 2024/02/25

I use it on a daily basis to write emails and work instructions or documents. I appreciate how easy it is to make corrections and how the application helps me see my options.

Pros

the simplicity with which it may be installed and used in any programme; no technical knowledge is required.

Cons

There are instances when writing in a more advanced manner only displays the same correction options. Whenever you write, I wish there were more options for synonyms and antonyms.

Teeka

I will never not use Grammarly

Reviewed on 2024/02/24

Pros

It is so easy to use and it points out issues I wouldn’t normally see.

Cons

The only problem I had was the automatic standard of US spelling and grammar. I live in the Caribbean so I use British English.

Jesus
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Very useful

Reviewed on 2024/03/04

Pros

This element is very useful and has helped me a lot to contact to clients. I have improved my skills thanks to Grammarly.

Cons

I feel that checker has to improve in the context of the situation.

Faarina
  • Industry: Entertainment

How effective grammerly is

I always feel great while using it and feel confident

I always feel great while using it and feel confident

Pros

Easy to use and give accracy to the material

Cons

I like it much there is no least in it and whenever i work on it i can send my documents with closed eyes

Fanuta
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I love this tool

Reviewed on 2024/03/05

Pros

It's simple to use. You just need to follow the instructions and you'll be up and running in no time.

Cons

With some phrases, it's too formal. And it's confusing for me, a native English.

Jomon
Jomon

Makes writing more easy and accurate

Reviewed on 2024/02/24

Pros

Correct grammar and spelling. Also help readers more easy.

Cons

It reduce writing skills of a person. Sometimes it feels more confusing.

Rozalliny

Grammarly is the best English teacher in the world

Reviewed on 2021/11/06

So far Far other than delays at times I haven't had a problem with this software and highly recommend it.

Pros

Spelling correction. Grammar correction. Word and sentence replacement. It does all the work for me and I have never handed in bad articles/content since I started using it.

Cons

There are sometimes delays when you're editing a lot of text and it only works in English.

Ginger

Reasons for Choosing Grammarly Business

I saw an ad about Grammarly online and gave it a try

Ginger

Reasons for Switching to Grammarly Business

It worked better and had more options

Response from Grammarly

Hi Rozalliny,

We're happy to hear that you're making good use of Grammarly features.

As for your comment about delays in checking your text, we've shared it with our development team.

However, if Grammarly takes more than a few seconds to check your text, please contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. We'll be happy to take a closer look into this issue for you.

EVELYN

Optimizing Content Processes and Efficiency with Grammarly Business AI

Reviewed on 2023/11/07

I've been a user of Grammarly Business AI for 5+ (paid option). It is a tool we rely on for our day-to-day activities, and it goes beyond checking just grammar. Grammarly Business AI has genuinely helped us refine our content creation systems and align them to clients' tone of voice. I have experienced, as a user, the evolution of Grammarly Business to their AI component, and they truly keep the customer needs at the forefront. Grammarly Business AI is not here to replace our jobs but to enhance our zone of genius.

Pros

It is a friendly user and integrates well with popular tools. Specifically, in our company, it helped to enhance writing clarity and elevate the optimization of team collaboration and customization for style guidelines. The detailed insights and analytics allow us to make changes and keep track of our progress in terms of writing styles. It also has high security and privacy in place.

Cons

I have yet to come across something I don't like about Grammarly Business AI. I believe any drawbacks may vary in significance depending on individual needs and preferences.

Response from Grammarly

Hi Evelyn,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us!

Please continue to share your feedback with us as we listen and share all feedback with our team.

• Industry: Graphic Design

How have I gone so long without using this?

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

As mentioned, I have no intentions of not using this and recommend you try it, today!

Pros

Even the best writers need editors and Grammarly is your Editor. Whether I'm writing a letter/email, blog post, web text, or other types of writing... Grammarly finds things I never knew were wrong. It catches every misspelled word, and makes sure everything I write is properly punctuated. It will even pickup on whether or not the voice is too passive or the wrong tense.

You have the ability to set "goal preferences" for each new doc you create (within the Grammarly interface) based on formality, tone, audience, etc. and the corrections and recommendations. These include synonym options and removal of unnecessary words.

There is a desktop app if you want to work locally, the web interface whoch stores the same documents as the desktop app, browser extensions to hel[p if writing web content, and (just discovered) a mobile app/keyboard to edit writing on your devices [where most typos and errors tend to happen]. In the 2 days I've been using the phone add-on keyboard, I've already caught a bunch typos in texts and emails.

Love that it finds an overused a word and offers suggested synonyms - without having to leave and look it up!

I knew about it for so long and can't believe I put off trying it for so long. I started with hte free version and within a day, paid to upgrade. Totally worth it. I would not publish anything on my site, send detailed emails, or even publish social media text without running it through Grammarly, now.

Cons

Shocking to discover that while there is so many positive add-ons and features, the add-on feature for Microsoft Word (and it's better than the built-in Word spell/grammar checker), is not compatible or made for Macs. Whuuut? Hopefully this will change but I was excited to add it & only let down to discover I couldn't.

The suggestions for things like "this is a passive voice" are helpful so I know I need to change it but it's not as intuitive nor offers suggested alternatives for those 2-3 word phrases so I either skip them or try and look it up somewhere else.

It's not a CON but should be noted: this is not meant for use in SEO writing. It's a spelling/grammar/punctuation/etc editor.

Munira
Munira

Makes my Life Easier and My Content Precise!

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Grammarly is a great tool for grammar and language correction available in the market today. It makes your language precise and accurate. It not just corrects your grammar but also suggest smart alternatives for the words used in the text. Perfect for email editing and content correction.

Pros

Grammarly is certainly the God of all grammar correction apps and tools available in the market today. It checks grammar and suggest relevant and better alternatives for word selection to make your language precise and more beautiful. As a content creator, grammarly has become a part of my daily routine. I feel paralysed without grammarly. Grammarly extension can be added to chrome which makes it extensible to most of the platforms and editors. whether it is writing emails to clients or creating content for the website, grammarly will always have your back. It supports browsers like chrome, mozilla and platforms like google docs and other editors. Thus, it makes my life so much better because only God can master and perfect the english language with all its intricacies. Now you can also send your work to grammarly proof-readers to fool-proof your work.

Cons

Well there aren't many cons about grammarly. However, I have noticed the slight problems which are:
1. At times it suggest incorrect or irrelevant alternatives for prepositions or words used.
2. When a keyword is repeated in the text, grammarly keeps suggesting the replacement of it which is not required.
3. It doesn't work with Microsoft Office Word.
4. For full features you have to upgrade to premium version which isn't cheap but worth it.

Marc
Marc

Power Prose to you!

Reviewed on 2021/04/26

Overall it's about the simplest software ever. The learn curing is literally zero. You can turn it on now and be using it in 2 minutes. It's so straightforward and easy to use with a great user interface.

Pros

Super easy to use. It's a simple chrome extension. Log in once, associate email address/MS or G Docs account and you are business.

When ripping off loads of emails all day long, let alone writing blog posts, proposals, etc. the software does a great job of helping you avoid 99 percent of the mistakes one makes. It's great for catching those tricky english words that you may have misused.

Great spell checker/grammar checker - natch.

If you fat-finger something or, like me, sometimes are thinking about multiple things at once, distractions that rear their head(s) it's easy to make a mistake but that is NEVER a good look. Grammarly ensures that doesn't happen.

When you upgrade to the business version or even the pro you get a lot more functionality which is great especially if you get a case of verbal diahrrea. Your writing gets much more concise.

The downside (if you can call it that) is you may spend a bit of time making corrections and cleaning up emails initially.

I especially like that the free version is really robust and can give you a great sense of what the software can do. And it's free forever if you should NOT choose to upgrade.

Cons

The software is definitely hyphen-happy (LOL).
In the pro/business version this is less of an issue as the software will help you re-write your prose. I like that it "suggests" edits and you can choose to click and accept or click and ignore.

Sushant
Sushant
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Grammarly Review

Reviewed on 2022/02/24

Given a decision between a decent human editorial manager versus Grammarly, a human is far predominant all the time. For significant papers, I will pay for a human supervisor.

Be that as it may, there is little need to request an editor for seemingly insignificant details like day by day messages or irregular posts on interpersonal organizations. I like Grammarly's chrome module. It functions admirably in Gmail. Anyway it doesn't work for each site. For instance, it doesn't at present work in quora.com.

Being a machine, Grammarly is somewhat awful at altering style or intelligibility. It's great at observing fundamental mechanical errors like subject-action word arrangement, missing articles, tense arrangements, missing upper casing, spelling botches, and so on It misses blunders as well as make wrong rectification ideas. Yet, more often than not, it gets my slip-ups.

As an endorser, you additionally get a month to month (I think) email that sums up your utilization. I truly like that it records the main 3 sorts of mix-ups I will more often than not make.

I think Grammarly is worth the effort assuming you are a good essayist in term of style and content yet poor at language structure rules and needs something speedy and simple that will get your errors.

Pros

Pros

It is totally allowed to use without premium.
In contrast to most different devices and applications, the free application is nice contrasted with the premium application.

Deals with Chrome, Firefox and Safari on most stages and sites.

Has a high level counterfeiting checker.

The superior choice is modest.

Knows the contrast between British English and American English (extremely helpful).

Reports like rates, outline among others.

Permitted at school.

Cons

Grammarly is a bit flawed. It very well may be worked on in more than one way. The current cost of $30 each month is costly for authors on a careful spending plan, in spite of the fact that you can profit of my markdown.

I'd likewise prefer to see:

Support for different dialects past English,
A free preliminary for the counterfeiting checker so clients can perceive how significant it is.

Another cons is there is no offline editing mode.

Emily
Emily

Very simple Grammarly review

Reviewed on 2022/05/28

Grammarly assists writers, content creators, and typists to work with more efficiency. It can likewise be useful for the people who are new to English and need to learn and dominate English, additionally for non-native English speakers who can work on themselves and look more expert in their work.

Pros

Its capacity to promptly locate and address errors is great. Grammarly has many features that assist in grammar check, punctuation check, and word reference/thesaurus. It is not difficult to utilize, comprehend and examine. It Helped me to further develop my vocabulary. It is very good at finding the correct words while maintaining the context. It highlights the errors and gives you the option of changing the words if you desire or leaving it the way it was. Integrating Grammarly with my business was easy.

Cons

Grammarly is only available in English. If you write in another language, Grammarly won't work for you. Also, it requires an internet connection which can limit the places where you can work. Nonetheless, Grammarly is easy to use and integrating it with my business was easy.

Response from Grammarly

Hi Emily,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along.

We can also see how an option to use Grammarly offline could be useful to our users. However, Grammarly is a cloud-based software and cannot be used offline. You need a stable internet connection in order to access the powerful algorithms that Grammarly uses to analyze your text. These algorithms can't be stored on any single device it's simply too much data but this approach is what allows Grammarly to offer writing checks that are far superior to those of computer-based word processors.

Please continue to share your feedback, as we love hearing it!

Grammarly Might Just Be The Best

Reviewed on 2022/07/21

I use Grammarly Business for my marketing campaigns to ensure that the tone I want to get across is achieved. I also use it to write reports, business/marketing plans and content creation. It has helped my business maintain a brand tone that is synonymous with what my business is all about. I use it to ensure that my grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary are on point which is why I have never received complaints about these things from customers, however, I do read over my work to ensure that Grammarly has not changed what does not need to be changed or missed out on anything.

Pros

Every single feature on Grammarly is impactful, Grammarly not only checks and corrects spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary but also shows you the tone of your text so that you get an idea of how the text would sound to a reader. Grammarly business allows the user to set the kind of tone they want their reader to hear so that the software can make recommendations on words and phrases to use to successfully set your chosen tone. You can also use it to set the tone of your brand for all future texts. You get three or more additional accounts for your team, priority email support and so much more! The software is very easy to install and use, you can easily integrate it with existing workflows. I was able to set it up in a few minutes with no issues. I use it for almost everything I have to type on the internet. Working with it has become a big part of the success of my organisation because I have never received complaints about any of the documents I have had to send to my customers.

Cons

Grammarly only works for English texts just like most writing assistant software. Grammarly is great but it doesn't always work perfectly especially when it comes to context. Some corrections will be suggested that just won't fit the context of your text and some suggestions will be wrong for example "you" will be detected as incorrect, and the suggestion will be "You" but if you correct it will change it to "Youou". So you have to ignore some corrections but this is not something that happens often. Grammarly also sometimes doesn't detect a word in a sentence so it will make the suggestion which will basically cause you to double that particular word.

Response from Grammarly

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

We'd also love to look into the incorrect suggestions you've received. If you could provide the full sentences in question via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, we'll have our team investigate further.

Ronita
Ronita
  • Industry: Media Production

The Honest Truth on Why You Should Never Again Write Without Grammarly Business

Reviewed on 2022/07/28

My overall thoughts are that if you plan to write in any fashion, whether for a hobby, blogging, or a professional setting, Grammarly Business is the only way to go. Not only will it correct and polish your writing, but naturally you will begin to learn from it and start making the corrections yourself. Your confidence will grow, and you will become a better writer because of it.

Pros

Accessibility - The free version is very powerful and offers an abundance of features that make it worth the download. There is also a premium version with even more features that are more tailored to people who need more specialized approach for their professional level work.

Features - These vary from free to premium versions. They both offer an array of support to help you bring out your best writing. It includes everything from autocorrect to autosave to punctuation and grammar suggestions. The premium version even offers a very powerful plagiarism checker worth looking into.

Interface - What makes this program truly brilliant is that you don't even realize it's there until it offers a correction to your work. It runs silently in the background automatically. There is no need to start it up or load anything.

Customer support - They have an amazing customer support team to help you with any questions or issues you may have. The responses are fast and thoughtful.

Cons

Language availability is the only con. As of right now, it's only available in English.

Response from Grammarly

Hi Ronita,

Thank you so much for recommending us to others. Your support means the world to us!

Ousama
Ousama

To avoid Mis-takes, use Grammarly Business

Reviewed on 2022/09/15

Grammarly's services are suitable for someone who is a business owner or student at the university. Many professionals and academic researchers make use of Grammarly's services. Grammarly is effective when it comes to correcting grammatical mistakes, writing style, and spelling.

Pros

Grammarly is an excellent tool for editing and writing your content. It detects mistakes in my writing and ensures that my writing style is specific to the audience I'm writing to. Also, it helps me when I write emails for work or the university. It also has the option for academic writing style, which is perfect for people who study at the university or doing research at research centers. I love how you can install the Grammarly extension on your computer and use it on your desktop.

Cons

Grammarly has a downside in it, which is that the only language supported is English. For instance, French or Arabic speakers cannot benefit from Grammarly's services, like Plagiarism Checker. Also, when you install the extension on Words or Google Chrome, sometimes it's challenging to write where the little icon is bother your writing process on the right corner.

Response from Grammarly

Hi Ousama,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your support means the world to us!

We also have a solution to the issue you described in Grammarly for Windows and Mac. It offers a movable widget that will not cover your text and allows you to work across platforms easily. You can find more info here: https://gram.ly/3qj0YLK.

Grammarly Support team

Amazing tool to help improve and edit writing!

Reviewed on 2022/10/09

Great experience with Grammarly Business, I would highly recommend!

Great experience with Grammarly Business, I would highly recommend!

Pros

Grammarly has been an incredible help to me when it comes to writing and editing. Grammarly notifies me of my spelling, grammar, and word choice errors which I sometimes may overlook if I'm in a rush! On top of this, Grammarly will usually explain why they gave the suggestion they did which helps me in improving my writing in the future. Grammarly's suggestions are always pretty accurate showing the well designed technology behind it. I would recommend Grammarly to everyone, especially those who write a lot of emails, blogs, and essays or those who have writing heavy jobs. When I write emails to customers and parents of my tutees, I like to sound as professional as possible and Grammarly helps with the writing tone by providing feedback and suggestions instantly.

Cons

I don't have any negative things to say about Grammarly. I've been using it for a long time now and it has never crashed on me and has been fairly reliable. The only thing I would suggest would be to make the premium version cheaper or free so that everyone can have the same access to the wonderful help that Grammarly gives.

Response from Grammarly

Hello,

We've noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked.

We'll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Maddy
Maddy
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Every writer and editor on my team has a paid Grammarly business subscription

Reviewed on 2023/01/14

So good! It would be very difficult to switch to another tool given how integrated this is with our workflow and the supportive features we love about Grammarly specifically.

Pros

First things first, I'd like to disclose that I'm a Grammarly Ambassador. I'm not paid for being an ambassador and I still pay almost $2k/year for my company's Grammarly Business subscription.What I like most about Grammarly is that it's an established product with a great reputation. The business/team features are really excellent, especially the Style Guide feature (which lets us set preferred spellings for things like industry terms and brand names). The grammar suggestions are typically spot-on and add value to the high quality writing product we deliver to our clients. It's very clear that the Grammarly team is obsessed with proper and spelling — it's a passion!

Cons

Writers and editors on my team frequently report glitches, especially when it comes to the Google Docs extension. Grammarly does have a web and desktop app that could get around periodic glitches, although of course it's most useful to have Grammarly suggestions in the same place where they're making edits on the final doc we send to clients. Sometimes, grammar suggestions have to be taken with a grain of salt but I think that's working with AI tools in general — you shouldn't rely on them 100%, writing still requires human intuition.

Response from Grammarly

Hi Maddy,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review here! We love hearing how your team is utilizing the features exclusive to Grammarly Business, like Style Guide.

Please know that you or anyone on your team is welcome to reach out to us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D when you disagree with Grammarly's suggestions or when you are experiencing any glitches. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into any issues to see what we can do to fix them.

Krunal
Krunal

Grammarly: partner for increase your writing and communication skill

Reviewed on 2023/03/29

Overall experience is genuinely fantastic and must be recommended to make your text look clean and clear and show different from others also, so definitely go with this

Pros

Grammarly is an excellent tool for grammar checking and spell checking while typing and it also improves our writing quality and makes our text read fully and easily understood, takes about feature it is a time-saving tool because it checks our word sentence while typing and makes our work easy, it is readily available also so that anyone can get this and it is effortless to use also so go with this

Cons

Grammarly is not a free tool and in the market, other tools are also available like this so this is the disadvantage of this, it does not give suggestions entirely in the free trial has some free limited suggestions, no issue with this tool those are some external factors that we need t keep in mind that's it

Response from Grammarly

Hi Krunal,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review.

We've also noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked.

Please continue to share your feedback, as we love hearing it!

Victory
Victory

Excellence in Writing and Communication Skills

Reviewed on 2023/08/08

Pros

By proposing better word choices and pointing out problems in real time, Grammarly enhances my writing abilities and the caliber of my communication. Its criticism has been a huge help in polishing my writing and assuring its accuracy and clarity.

Cons

Despite the wide variety of tools that Grammarly offers, some of the more sophisticated functions, such as the plagiarism checker and the advanced style and tone suggestions, are only accessible to paid customers. The paid subscription is required to use the full range of Grammarly's features, but the free version continues to provide helpful grammar and spelling fixes.

Response from Grammarly

Hi Victory,

We're happy to hear that you find Grammarly helpful.

Anish

"The modern AI Spelling Assistant"

Reviewed on 2023/09/14

Grammarly offers consumers a comprehensive and user-friendly experience that helps them find and correct grammatical and spelling errors while also raising the overall quality of their work. I might think about repurchasing Grammarly if it allowed for a one-time purchase for a lifetime subscription and smoother interaction with MS Word.

Pros

The most impactful feature of Grammarly Bussiness is it instantly provides suggestions, spelling corrections, and new words, which can quickly shorten a 5-word statement. Regarding the ease of using this software, Grammarly is straightforward to use. Just need to install the application and we are ready to go!! It automatically gets activated the moment we start writing. Grammarly just flawlessly performs its task by correcting a paragraph without any errors. It also has a very user-friendly interface. With Grammarly, half of the work regarding creating documents gets easy and also less time-consuming without having to search for mistakes in the documents. And also It makes a paragraph short without changing its meaning.

Cons

Even though there are many tools available, some of the more complex ones, including the plagiarism checker and the advanced style and tone suggestions, are only available to premium users. Although Grammarly's free edition still offers helpful grammar and spelling corrections, using all of its capabilities necessitates a paid subscription.

Response from Grammarly

Hello Anish,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

While we don't offer lifetime subscriptions at this time, we've noted your interest with the team.

Furthermore, we'd love to eliminate the issues with MS Word to make your user experience even better. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D with the screenshot of this issue so that we can gather more details and see what we can do to fix it?