ResNexus

Easy-to-Use Property Management Software.

Oscar
Oscar
  • Industry: Hospitality

An easy way to manage your hotel

Reviewed on 2021/08/29

It has been a Great software, I’ve been using this for over a year now and I can say that it has helped me a lot mainly because some of the features that the software includes I wasn’t able to do it before such as spa and other entertainment activities management, I will definitely recommend for those people who want to improve their services and their company.

Pros

I like that is a software that is easy to use, it helps you to have more control on different areas whether is your company or your hotel, for me many years I’ve been managing on the classic way but with this software things are just getting even more easy to do, I can let this software to do functions that not many people can do because and that’s what I like about the software.

Cons

It has some features that I didn’t like mainly because these are just features that you can do by yourself and it can also be done if you combine with other Arias, like housekeeping manage, so it will be better to let some of the features out and add a feature that allows me to promote my services so more people know about it.

Response from ResNexus

Oscar,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

Melanie

Tried and True

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Been with them for nearly 10 years and I always recommend them to new innkeepers who are shopping for their property management system. We have looked at others, almost changed then didn't, because in the end, Reznexus has been reliable, steady, and continued meeting our needs. I also like that it is a family owned company.

Pros

Can customize to my properties unique needs. Love the retail options, easily add packages and other items to guest reservations. The continue to innovate to keep up with technology changes in the market.

Cons

I'm not particularly a great technical person so sometimes I have difficulty getting set up correctly on my own. Tech support is always there if I need it and they are very friendly and get it done quickly.

Cloudbeds and ThinkReservations

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Cloudbeds didn't have the retail we needed. Think was a little too new and although we loved the yield mgmt option, Reznexus got there eventually.

Response from ResNexus

Melanie,

Thanks for your great review! And thanks for remaining a customer all these years. We appreciate it.

Greg
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

May be great for hotels but not for RV parks and campgrounds

Reviewed on 2023/05/27

I spent a nightmare year with ResNexus before switching back to my previous reservation software. first the import of my previous and existing reservations was done incorrectly and even after 12 months they could not figure out how to fix it. They have no good way of charging guest extra fees like parking, late checkout etc., you have to enter these fees as a retail item which screws up your retail reporting. Cancelation fees have to be added annually. Canceling a reservation would require 4 different screens before complete. The grid takes three time longer to load than my previous software system. This, while a customer is standing in front of you or on the phone. Vehicle depictions for RVs are laughable and confusing to guests. It is not possible to move only a portion of the reservation to a new site. testing capabilities cost extra and there's no way to create canned outgoing messages that you use often. for these and many more reasons, we transitioned back to our previous software provider and never looked back.

Pros

Their website service is good with good support. The reservation software...not so much

Cons

Poor customer service, if you have a problem they'll "write a ticket" then forget about you

Newbook

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

to take advantage of third party bookings

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Because I believed what the sales rep told me, seems they don't really know what the capabilities of the software are and are not.

Response from ResNexus

Greg,

Thanks for the feedback. At ResNexus we strive to provide the best software paired with the best customer support. While not perfect, we are proud be the Highest Rated campground management software on Capterra and love serving our extensive list of campground clients. We apologize that your setup experience was atypical and that we could not resolve the issues it caused to your satisfaction. ResNexus maximizes your occupancy by showing your guests what they are looking for right from the start–your sites. Hundreds of campground properties love this benefit. In addition, we allow guests to book by specials and packages and provide a built-in POS. We help your staff save time and money by reducing the need and cost for many 3rd party integrations required by other more expensive systems. We realize that there are many campground software providers and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Randy

A great booking engine

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Pros

ResNexus implemented the use of website building and design. They provided a multitude of features that allow my guests looking at my website to have greater ease of navigating through my website to view our rooms and amenities, prices and complete the booking independently from a computer or phone. Their customer service is beyond excellent. Every support staff is extremely knowledgeable of the system and can quickly and easily resolve any issues I have. They are also patient in teaching me the steps to make those changes. I also feel like their website templates allowed me plenty of options and it is much cleaner and more user friendly. They expanded allowing us to connect with other booking engines such as Airbnb, the calendar merge immediately and I've never had an issue.

Cons

We have recently purchased a very small resort, which is why we started using ResNexus, so I work my primary job full time as well. It is difficult for me to connect with them during their hours, I wish they had evening and/or weekend support.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

It was highly recommended by another friend who was in a similar line of work as me.

Response from ResNexus

Randy,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time and business.

Linda S.

Great Help and Support

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Each and every agent I have called upon for support has been over the top in the support department.

Pros

I did not attend a class to help with the transition. I relied on the phone support to ease into the software use. The Resnexus team has always been helpful in this manner.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I am unhappy with right now. The transition gave me a little grief, but with help from the Resnexus team, it was not too bad to change over. I am happy with the company overall.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

This company sold to a company overseas. I wanted a local USA company.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Eviivo never came through to follow up or contact me. I had emailed them with no response. Another BNB Host sent an email to me and suggested Resnexus.

Response from ResNexus

Linda,

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that our support team is meeting your needs.

Carolyn

Completely Satisfied with ResNexus

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

Responsive, helpful and very professional. My business runs 100% more efficiently with ResNexus

Pros

User friendly, reliable, flexible and the technical support is amazingly good!

Cons

I least liked nothing about this software.

ThinkReservations

Eviivo was

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Had the pleasure of working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and was SOLD immediately; very knowledgable andhas provided the best technical assistance imaginable!

Response from ResNexus

Carolyn,

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your business!

Kandi

Complete and User Friendly Software

Reviewed on 2019/07/21

Resnesus is more than a complete and balanced software package. Emails, Advertsing and customer service have really been such a blessing! The staff is easy to work with and so professional and helpful. They are great to help you when you can't figure something out and know how to fix it quickly. Proficient and helpful staff.

Pros

This software allows one to untilize it to its fullest functionality! Meaning, it is user friendly and there is nothing that we can think of that it doesn't do within the realm of a motel software for our 30 unit motel.

Cons

No issues. Continual improvements are made that make a difference in the overal operation and use of the software.

innRoad

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

We looked for years and found expensive software packages that were meant for the larger motel chains. this software definitely meets our needs for the size of our 30 unit motel.
Pam
  • Industry: Hospitality

Everything I need in one place

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

The staff is personable and skilled in their roles. Resnexus is continually creating new ways to grow my bottom line.

Pros

All in one marketing, reservation and reporting, ease of use and mobility allows me to operate seamlessly, with a professional image while operating anywhere I need to be. I tried other systems for less money but saw my numbers increase significantly with my return to Resnexus.

Cons

Initially I didn't want to make the investment. It is well worth the money.

ThinkReservations

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Seamless flow through mobile and desktop from reservation through collection and reporting.

Response from ResNexus

Pam,

Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear your numbers are up.

Ron
  • Industry: Hospitality

Can't operate my business without it

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

The team at ResNexus has been awesome. They are always available to help and support, although there is very little need to have to call them.

Pros

ResNexus is like having an extra employee or two!! I use ResNexus for marketing, booking, and website. The product and service are amazing!!

Cons

I wish that it could be integrated with my current lock system.

Cloudbeds and ThinkReservations

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Easier to use and many more features

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

US support and personal service could not be beat.

Response from ResNexus

Ron,

Thanks for your wonderful review. We're happy to hear you're satisfied with ResNexus. Thanks for your continued business.

Albena

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Pros

Direct connectivity to all main OTA's
Easy to use day-to-day functions such as calendar, grid...
Integrated and easy to use payment solution
Sophisticated marketing tools ... and all included in the basic version
Excellent customer service and support during and after integration
Excellent website designers. Website design, SEO and support included in the package

Cons

I wish the rates and minimum stays could be adjusted directly from the calendar.

Cloudbeds, Little Hotelier and eviivo

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Software did not have the functionalities required and the customer service was non-existent

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Better functionalities and amazing customer service
Lisa

Resnexus Review

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

I feel that it is very professional and blends well with my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my customer supporter, is FANTASTIC! She is always available and always answers my questions. The customer support is the best!

Pros

I feel that it is all inclusive. I believe most of my guests can make reservations easily. I like that the marketing provides the option to email guests.

Cons

I would love for the calendar to show guests names instead on colors.....or at least change the color from one guest to the next. If someone is checking in right after someone else.....it can easily be missed when looking at the calendar because it all blends together.

I would also like the marketing emails to be more user friendly. I need to call someone to set up my emails and then to send my emails. I would like to be able to do it on my own.

The point of sale should have a date of entering a product so that you can see what has been used from the date of purchasing the wholesale item.

You have to jump through a lot of steps to print reports and receipts. It would be nice if there was just a print button.

I wish the credit card wasn't defaulted for payment. If you forget to hit cash....it will charge the supplied card which is a very big deal.

I wish the housekeeping section was easier to use. I wish it would say when guests are checking in and out .

Restream

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

The reports at Resnexus where more detailed at the time of purchase.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

The detail of the monthly reports.

Response from ResNexus

Lisa,

Thanks so much for leaving a detailed review. We're always looking for areas we can improve.

Scott
  • Industry: Hospitality

Feature-rich and great customer service, but a lot of bugs

Reviewed on 2021/09/04

Getting trained on Resnexus and setting it up requires a large investment of time. The Customer Service is top-notch, giving 1:1 support to assist you. And it is needed: Resnexus is a feature-rich with a lot of bells and whistles with complex, non-intuitive navigation (there is a menu with a list of 63 pages for Setup). All the options are probably necessary to support various operations, but not needed for me, yet still require review. To make use of many of the functions, you need staff willing to log directly into Resnexus to manage their daily work and communicate with each other. I am a small vacation rental owner with contractors that support multiple accounts (housekeepers for instance) who will not do that, so I end up sending out texts and e-mails instead. In addition, the required process required to handle direct bookings is overkill for me, with a lot of information and extra decisions I have to spend time filling out.
I have decided to move to an alternative software. I would have continued using Resnexus since I invested so much time in it, but the number of product bugs continually introduced in new releases makes it difficult to justify the ongoing investment in its usage.

Pros

(1) ResNexus is a one-stop, feature-rich software service allowing every nuance of your operations to be mirrored and more importantly maintained. (2) The user interface for bookings and availability is heavily customizable and integrates to my existing web site. (3) It supports a simple "online store" so I can sell logo products like t-shirts and guest services. (4) It supports the sale of gift certificates and manages remaining balance when redeemed. (5) great rate and management. (6) Great printable reports. (7) It allows me to manage a file of previous guests with their information (interests, birthdays, etc). (8) The customer service is their best quality, with assignment of a representative in addition to regular customer service. (9) One aspect of Resnexus where it is way above its competitors is adherence to data and system security best practices, as well as adhering to the latest US website design requirements, such as handicap usability for instance.

Cons

(1) It takes a big investment of time to learn how to set up, navigate and use Resnexus and it is not intuitive with sparse online help. (2) Housekeeping operations require your staff to log into the application to use it properly, making it more usable for companies with dedicated staff rather than the small vacation rental owner like myself that uses contractors with multiple accounts. (3) The application is not intuitive and work flow processes are too complex for the simple processes required for my business...so complex I am concerned of modifying direct bookings incorrectly there are so many options. (4) There is strong marketing and guest loyalty functionality, but it requires obtaining guest emails...since a lot of my bookings are via Airbnb who does not give out guest emails I cannot use many of the marketing and promo functions available. (5) The photo library is in multiple places and for channel mgr integration does not allow switching the order of photos showing up on Airbnb...you have to delete all of them and re-upload them to change the order. (6) Lastly, I've experienced a lot of bugs in production. This includes errors in the Airbnb channel mgr integration that created actual bookings with incorrect 24-hour cancelation policies. Other property data such as touchless check-in disappeared and had to be reentered. They accidentally released the vrbo beta into production and I filled out the integration info only to have it disappear when they turned it off.

Response from ResNexus

Scott,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a through review and great feedback.

Karen
  • Industry: Hospitality

Expensive, but among the most flexible of booking engines for our type of bed and breakfast.

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

It has been a bit difficult to connect with a rep there who is consistently assigned to our business. Also, Resnexus is more expensive than many of the other booking sites, especially because we have only 5 guest rooms and their price structure is too high for a small inn like ours. They are pretty much inflexible about giving a business like ours a discount for a major loss of business during the Covid pandemic. Also, when we felt they made an error and allowed a customer to book a shorter stay when we had a 3 night minimum they refused to acknowledge any responsibility or to give us any discount for the revenue we lost.

Pros

We have stayed with Resnexus now for the full 11+ years we have been in business because theirs was the only software that offerred all the features and flexibility we needed -- like being able to customize rates for different rooms for special event periods, number of guests, special discounts, pets etc. We could show the customer exactly what they needed to know, or we could adapt each booking to be exactly what we wanted.

Cons

You pretty much have to customize one room at a time each time you want to make a change. It is not easy to make a change in one room and have it apply to some or all of the others simultaneously. A little bit time consuming to do the set-up for multiple and future periods of time, that might all be the same if there was an "apply to all rooms" button.

Response from ResNexus

Karen,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate the time our customers take to leave feedback that will help us improve in the future.

Sarah

Very Good System

Reviewed on 2021/09/27

Pros

The ease in moving reservations, keeping track of the status of rooms, tax reports and income. The customer support is great and particularly enjoy working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] since he understands and is not judgmental about this older person who is totally adverse to computer stuff.. He has been a lifesaver. I manage my property all by myself so I appreciate all the help I can get.

Cons

There really is not anything specific that I don't like. If I was more into computers I would understand and make much better use of all that Resnexus has to offer. I basically have only scratched the surface. Luckily, I only have a very small inn so not too detrimental. Computers are like math to me....I freeze up at the mere mention. If I would spend the time to study the tutorials I would be much better off and the support team would also be happier!!!!

Response from ResNexus

Sarah,

Thanks for the wonderful review and for being such a great client!

Julia

Stellar Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2023/06/14

It's been super positive working with ResNexus. I was also able to attend the annual Academy training week this last January, and it was extremely helpful and beneficial. ResNexus cares that we are successful.

Pros

I love the fact that I can reach someone at any time. It is critical in our business that we provide swift customer service to our guests, so when I have questions that need answering asap, they're there. There are so many other fantastic features that ResNexus offers: diligent and transparent trouble-shooting issues with monthly updates on improvements/fixes, they listen to our concerns and requests, door locks w/automatic codes, text messaging, direct connect (HUGE in my opinion), training in person and via Webinars, etc.

Cons

There are a lot of features, so sometimes I have to search for something. That's the only negative, but it's also a positive because they offer so much.

Response from ResNexus

Julia,

Wow! Thanks so much for the wonderful review and for mentioning our customer service. We strive to provide the best service in the industry paired with the best in class PMS software. We love serving you and your business! We look for to seeing you at ResNexus Academy in January!

Katey
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great tool with the best reports

Reviewed on 2023/06/08

Reports are great and actually useful.

Reports are great and actually useful.

Pros

Outstanding and prompt customer service. The reservation system is so easy to use both for phone reservations & guests online. Several guests comment on ease of use and professional appearance.

Cons

Under units/rooms in settings I wish there was a Suites (currently room, cabin, campground)

Response from ResNexus

Katey,

Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate you and your business! ResNexus does allow custom titles which can be found in the online booking engine settings. If you would like assistance to change the text to "Suites" please contact us at [email protected] or call your customer service representative.

Paula

Best Yet

Reviewed on 2023/06/13

I really like Resnexus and wont be looking elsewhere for a very long time.

I really like Resnexus and wont be looking elsewhere for a very long time.

Pros

We have been using Reservation Nexus (Resnexus) for many years. They have been keeping up with the times and making changes to fit the market on a consistent basis. The web designer is easy to use and brings our website to the forefront of the competition. The have the best team for support. They work right with you to solve and issues and fix things asap.

Cons

The only thing I have been complaining all along about is the fact that new reservations do not 'pop up' for us to know there is a new reservation. This would be super helpful especially for last minute bookings. It is not feasible to keep checking emails or going into Resnexus Search to look to see if there is a last minute booking. Having a 'pop-up' letting you know this was a feature I had on another platform that I loved about it.

Response from ResNexus

Paula,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review and feedback. We love serving you and your business!

Wallace
  • Industry: Hospitality

Couldn't run our business without it!

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

Our overall experience with ResNexus has been VERY positive. We have been impressed with their prompt customer service responses both from the tech support team and from our Red Carpet Professional, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Tech support has always been professional, thorough, and quick to response. They can't always fix some of the small issues of user interface and the like, but they will do what they can quickly and very helpfully to get you moving in the right direction, even if it is user error and/or ignorance.

Pros

We use both the booking engine and a ResNexus website design and overall have been very happy with the functionality, look, and positive perception by our guests. All of the modules that we use are customizable to a great extent for our specific needs and have continued to work well for us as we have grown since our opening almost 4 years ago.

Cons

The only "con" that we have experienced is a bit of lag time in software updates regarding undocumented features. There are some feature suggestions that seem to take a while to implement and some features that have been added or modified without quite as much explanation / introduction as might have been helpful. An example would be adding photos of our guests to their master guest record.

Response from ResNexus

Wallace,

Thanks for your great review! We appreciate hearing from our customers.

Susan

Easy to Use and Fantastic Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Overall, we are extremely pleased with the software and are encouraged by their constant attention to improvement.

Pros

This reservation system is so easy to use, graphically clear, and powerful. I have trained at least 10 not very technical people on this system and they have all been able to pick it up quite well very quickly. The reporting is a fantastic help to our business - keeping us on track and informed - granting some peace of mind during COVID-19. The support staff is unbelievable - they are the most responsive, cheerful people I have ever worked with on tech issues.

Cons

I wish you could put in a 6 month reservation all at once, and have it just repeat each month individually instead of showing the whole stay on the sites/nights. This works well when you click an open-ended monthly reservation, but if there is a defined end date, it all shows up together. Appreciate that you put little "Ps" on partial payments - this helps us track down people who aren't paid in full - maybe make these a light green or light gray?

Response from ResNexus

Susan,

What a great review! Thanks for your kind words. We're happy to be of service.

Laura

Stunning Desktop Version of Website

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

ResNexus is a fantastic company that I highly recommend. I love the slick and modern desktop website we created and appreciate all the time and effort the design team put into helping me. They don't even charge for the set up (only a reasonable monthly fee), so I consider it a great value, too! They are a growing company and because of that their newest areas of development (websites, direct connect with third party travel sites, etc.) are weaker than their more robust and tested reservation software. But despite the challenges I've experienced, I still highly recommend them because they have wonderful people working for them who are always courteous, patient and sincerely interested in helping and they are always improving their products to create a better user experience.

Pros

We are always getting compliments on our website thanks to the creative talents of the team at ResNexus. The designer, did a fantastic job choosing photos and layout and teaching me how to use the software along the way. I liked that they offered website design templates to work from and I like having the freedom to manage the site (change text/photos and pages) myself.

Cons

The desktop version of the website is beautiful, but the mobile version lacks design options. They are aware of this and are working on improving it. Also, the website builder is a bit clumsy and not as user friendly since it's created by programmers and not designers, but the front end website has great flow and function for customers. Although it's easy to change text and photos, I wish it was easier and more intuitive to change layout and components/widgets.

Trish
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

ResNexus user since 2005

Reviewed on 2016/12/10

I was late to the Online Reservation System craze. When I finally got onboard it was eye opening what I had been missing in ease of use and increased Revenue. The system has improved over the years and features have been added. I admit I do not use all the features there ARE. If you are a tech person you will love it. The rest of us are perhaps not as enthusiastic. I'll confess I come grudgingly to 'tech' as a big part of a hand's on business, even though I am aided by it.

Pros

It's very helpful for overseas customers to be able to book and get a confirmation. It's increased that segment of my business 100%.
Also, I am able to take Reservations 24/7. Another big factor. There are very few overbooking incidents. And generally, the system operates without hiccups

Cons

The costs are becoming a problem. With all the other places a business must advertise and be 'found on the web', the bottom line 'costs' are creeping up there. I can't raise my rates (as a percentage), as much as my subscription has gone up. For a seasonal business this such as mine, it gets harder, every year. Seems like I make a little more, then my costs eat it up. A conundrum for smaller properties. AND those of us in 'out of the way' places. I have both those issues.

Ragen

ResNexus as Campground Practice Management System

Reviewed on 2021/01/06

Pros

Has the best functionality for our needs, user access permissions, mass text message capability, integrated newsletter and marketing capabilities (have not used marketing at this time due to setup delays), though, we are utilizing Thank You and Welcome emails which are implementing successfully, monthly recurring site billing functionality, reservations made by phone, list view or interactive map, minimum night settings per rental type, check-in efficiency (would like to see paperless form options, told this will be expanded soon), date blocks by rental types, reporting options overall, and the incorporation of point of sale.

Cons

1) Booking engine cannot default as interactive map for uses,
2) Processing fees are calculated by reservation stay date, not the date the payment of the fee was collected/paid (issue for accounting)
3) Inability for users to send or upload photos via website
4) Guest Report pulls by reservation stay date without the option to generate by reservation made date (for marketing purposes would like to see whom made reservations within a specific date range)
5) Lack of reporting coverage in regard to reservations by online sources
6) Web-builder portion of the management tool, was implemented poorly without supervision from ResNexus, though did complete satisfactory. Second in this area, there are many glitches which must be learned how t work through.
7) Wait-list setup is by specific type, not by site type
8) Lack of paperless functionality
Though with the challenges, I am satisfied with the product as compared to the overall market place for campground software.

Response from ResNexus

Ragen,

Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy to hear your feedback.

Lorri

ResNexus Makes Our Reservation Management Easy

Reviewed on 2023/06/06

I was not involved in the selection or setup of our ResNexus. However, I love working with the product. It has been easy to learn and use. Having a cloud-based product allows me, as Manager, to oversee daily operations and assist my staff in real time online.

Pros

I had to train myself. ResNexus was very easy to learn. There are many options to customize the system to meet your business needs.

Cons

I would like to have more options with the payment section in Group Reservations; the ability to add a payment that is not tied to a particular guest, to be held "on account", then applied at a later date.I would like to have more options in report generation; the ability to apply as many filters as we need to create a super customized report in various areas.

Response from ResNexus

Lorri,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such great review and feedback! We love serving you and your business!

Laura
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best product for our small business many years

Reviewed on 2016/11/24

I can't remember when we started with Resnexus, at least 6 years ago, to allow us to enter into the world of online reservations. It has done a great job of that and so much more. The team is always ready to help us with questions or problems and continue to add new programs and features to improve the overall scope and quality. We don't pay for that which we don't feel serves our business well so the fact that we have continued with Resnexus says volumes!
Thanks for a great product and great service.

Pros

It's comprehensiveness and ease of use.

Cons

Well, it would always be fun if it weren't so expensive. I have a hard time finding the place to print out an arrival folio for our guests to sign at check in. We still use the program our son wrote for us for that particular print project and occasionally I can't get into that program and have to print something suitable from Resnexus. We don't like the look and info. provided on Resnexus's form as well and as I said, I have to search around each time to find where that form is. Our program has the option to print the day's arrival folios with one click and that would be nice.

Bill
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Software does not perform as promised.

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

When first contacted by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he was extremely accommodating. He called at exactly when he said he would. He assured me this software would be ideal for our RV park and marina. After using it for only a short time, we started experiencing problems. At this point, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would not return our calls and customer support was non-existant. We were either put on hold or a voice mail was left and customer service may or may not return our call. This is unacceptable in our fast-paced business environment. The software never performed as it should. We finally terminated our contract after only six months only to learn that our customers were still being billed after that termination. This software may work in other arenas, but definitely not in the RV park and marina environment.

Pros

Initially, we thought there would be lots of pros, but after using the software we found none.

Cons

The software did not perform as promised. Customer service is non-existant. Our customers were double-billed after we terminated this software. It's very expensive.

Response from ResNexus

Bill,

Thank you for the feedback. We take our customer support very seriously and apologize if it did not meet your expectations.

In addition, we recognize that your property requested only to work with one specific support professional and that may have limited our company's ability to fulfill your support needs.

ResNexus takes billing seriously. Our clients (including hundreds of campgrounds) process hundreds of millions of dollars accurately and securely each year.

The ResNexus billing settings are handled and set by your property's staff. Double-billing may have occurred because of staff error.

We would like to diagnose this issue together and invite you to call our support line.