ResNexus

Reservation and property management solution

Stephanie F.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Revenue management for RV Parks/Resorts

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

From the beautiful map and website they are creating to the one on one training you receive, ResNexus ticked all of the boxes for us. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] The ResNexus team turned what could have been a nightmare into a piece of cake.

Pros

While new software programs can be intimidating, ResNexus is user friendly even to someone that has never used any type of booking/reservation system. A cloud based, multi property system and an integrated website means better customer retention. As well as being able to view and export revenue or occupancy reports on the go if needed. Individual log-ins with separate security clearance for multiple users means our GM can run a more secure staff.

Cons

To date only two.
1. There is not a choice of Director or Owner listed for security clearance. GM is the the top . I would like to see a more graduated clearance. All access for Owner or Director, then slightly less for a GM.
2. The ability to integrate with a gate system.

Response from ResNexus

Stephanie,

Thanks for taking to the time to leave us some feedback. We're happy to hear we were able to meet your needs.

Polly J.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Awesome product for small inn

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Love my experience with ResNexus. I like how developers are always working to tweak the product and fine tune it. I have referred you to all that I know and convinced most of the b&b's in Galveston, TX to go with you when Eviivo purchased a product we all used then.

Pros

The flexibility ResNexus offers is amazing. You can set up a variety of reports or create your own. I like the way the booking engine looks and the ability to customize it. Also, throughout Covid-19, ResNexus offered webinars that helped put us at ease and provided ideas to reopen and keep going. They were pretty much my life-line during that time giving me hope and great ideas to keep my customers engaged and keep me busy.

Cons

I would like more flexibility with the calendar and wish that could be what I see when I login. More options with third party integration would be appreciated, as well, i.e. accounting integration with Quicken and credit card processing with Square. I wish your webinars would go back to being informative rather than pushing a third-party's product. And, I miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Response from ResNexus

Polly,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We value the feedback of our customers and use it to grow.

Karen R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Expensive, but among the most flexible of booking engines for our type of bed and breakfast.

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

It has been a bit difficult to connect with a rep there who is consistently assigned to our business. Also, Resnexus is more expensive than many of the other booking sites, especially because we have only 5 guest rooms and their price structure is too high for a small inn like ours. They are pretty much inflexible about giving a business like ours a discount for a major loss of business during the Covid pandemic. Also, when we felt they made an error and allowed a customer to book a shorter stay when we had a 3 night minimum they refused to acknowledge any responsibility or to give us any discount for the revenue we lost.

Pros

We have stayed with Resnexus now for the full 11+ years we have been in business because theirs was the only software that offerred all the features and flexibility we needed -- like being able to customize rates for different rooms for special event periods, number of guests, special discounts, pets etc. We could show the customer exactly what they needed to know, or we could adapt each booking to be exactly what we wanted.

Cons

You pretty much have to customize one room at a time each time you want to make a change. It is not easy to make a change in one room and have it apply to some or all of the others simultaneously. A little bit time consuming to do the set-up for multiple and future periods of time, that might all be the same if there was an "apply to all rooms" button.

Response from ResNexus

Karen,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate the time our customers take to leave feedback that will help us improve in the future.

Simon hannah W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

We Highly Recommend ResNexus!

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

Pros

ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

Cons

There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

Teresa B.

Excellent reservation program

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

We researched several popular programs before settling on ResNexus and in our over 9 years of use, I have never been sorry that we chose this one! Staff was always reachable and helpful, no one ever made me feel stupid because I couldn’t figure something out, and they were open to suggestions from their users.
I very highly recommend it!

Pros

ResNexus was easy to use from the very first day, and everyone on the staff went out of their way to help us implement its use in our 8 unit urban bed and breakfast.
The fact that it was easy to read and understand put ResNexus head and shoulders above the other programs that we researched.

Cons

Almost nothing! The things that bugged me were minor ones, like a page not being saved automatically and that sort of thing. Mostly it was just things that I didn’t know how to use correctly that the staff swiftly helped me figure out.

Response from ResNexus

Teresa,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We work hard to make our software end user friendly and are grateful for the feedback!

Carolyn L.

Completely Satisfied with ResNexus

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

Responsive, helpful and very professional. My business runs 100% more efficiently with ResNexus

Pros

User friendly, reliable, flexible and the technical support is amazingly good!

Cons

I least liked nothing about this software.

Response from ResNexus

Carolyn,

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your business!

Ron M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Can't operate my business without it

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

The team at ResNexus has been awesome. They are always available to help and support, although there is very little need to have to call them.

Pros

ResNexus is like having an extra employee or two!! I use ResNexus for marketing, booking, and website. The product and service are amazing!!

Cons

I wish that it could be integrated with my current lock system.

Response from ResNexus

Ron,

Thanks for your wonderful review. We're happy to hear you're satisfied with ResNexus. Thanks for your continued business.

Paul O.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best Bang for Our Bucks

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Simply amazing. We recommend ResNexus to our colleagues as it is easy to use and customer support is phenomenal.

Pros

The software is easy to use, and offers all the features we desire to run our business. Customer service is beyond excellent. Any questions or concerns are resolved within 24 hours.

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like about he software.

Response from ResNexus

Paul,

We appreciate your review. Thanks for recommending us to others!

Carolyn L.

Owner Hudson B&B

The best!

Pros

The system is user friendly and it was remarkably easy to transition from RezOvation to ResNexus.
Tried Eviivo much to my dismay and Think, no comparison. What has been the best is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the technical and immediate assistance available at ResNexus. Best technical support ever.

Cons

There are no features that I dislike. It was relatively easy to integrate other booking platforms, i.e., booking.com and authorize to connect with InnPayment. The integration with bookings is flawless with NO double bookings or charging errors.

Response from ResNexus

Carolyn,

Thanks for your kind review. We're glad you found us and are happy to support you and your business.

Curt H.

Not Surprised

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

The ResNexus software runs a huge percentage of all the functions of my business allowing me to focus on the marketing and goodwill of my business rather than spending hours on the things that are not revenue positive about running a business. ResNexus has my back office covered.

Pros

Most days I feel like the software was written or created just for me because it addresses every situation with ease that comes before me because of our business. Keep in mind that a big portion of our business occurs in the country of Mexico. This complicates things because we are now dealing with the tax filings in 4 separate taxing districts in two countries. Two cities and two federal governments. The software handles it like a champ.

Cons

I can’t think of anything that bothers me about the software

Response from ResNexus

Curt,

Wow, what a great review! We're happy to serve you and help make running a complicated business easier.

Gina M.

Robust

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Overall very good, or else I would go elsewhere.

Pros

This software does almost everything and more. If you are just looking for a simple booking engine, you might be better off with a cheaper package elsewhere. We have lots of moving parts so for us, we use a lot of the features. There are still features we dont use as well!

Cons

It can be difficult to figure out basic things like minimum nights. But the support desk is very helpful.
Also, I have asked for years for a basic feature upgrade, (to make different colored backgrounds customizable) to deaf ears.

Response from ResNexus

Gina,

Thanks for the review. We're glad to hear you use most ResNexus features.

Mark E.
  • Industry: Hospitality

I like it for the most part.

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

For my use as a GM, it's very functional. Easy to use.

Pros

The PMS is very user friendly for my staff to use. I can pull it up on my phone! Building rate plans that increase or decrease with occupancy probably pays for the program.

Cons

There are some features that don't function how I think they should. Financial reports aren't great. I don't love the online booking site how it works.

Response from ResNexus

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Robin D.

We love ResNex!

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Very good.

Pros

It is in real time so our potential guests online and those who may call us don't overlap. Love the ease of use as well.

Cons

There are occasionally little issues we come across that we wish had different ways to handle but can't think of any at this moment :).

Response from ResNexus

Robin,

We really appreciate your review of ResNexus. Thanks for being such a longtime customer!

Mark S.

Excellent Bed and Breakfast accommodation software

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

We like working with them because they are responsive to us and our needs. We have looked at other booking software a few times but have always stayed with Resnexus.

Pros

Very easy to use. Always making good updates. They listen to their customers about integrating new products and ideas. The large guestroom and enhancement photos look great in our booking system. Guests love that it is easy to use and responsive.

Cons

Nothing really to be honest. It all works great

Response from ResNexus

Mark,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad ResNexus is meeting the needs of your business.

Nick S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Simple, Effective, Feature Rich. You Need ResNexus.

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Multi-Day over the phone tutorials, guided lessons, friendly and understanding staff, custom solutions to needs, etc... ResNexus really has it all, and will do everything they can to add what is not on offer. They will train You, and any new employees, they will help any step of the way; and that is if You even need it. So simple, user friendly, and rich in tools / features... Its a simple decision. Do You want the best for Your business? Go with ResNexus.

Pros

It is the most user friendly experience I have ever had with reservation software, or software in general. It takes no time to master its features, and become far more efficient than with other options.

Cons

Some (rarely any) features weren't tailored to our exact resort type, but we knew this going in and many work arounds, and feature changes have been made. This is not much of a dislike, just the only potential downside I could think of.

Response from ResNexus

Nick,

Thanks for the great review! We are proud to be of service!

Carol T.

Excellent hospitality software

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

I think their excellent level support is the most important thing. They knock that out of the park. They are also always working on upgrading and improving the software.

Pros

The company support both in the deployment process and ongoing - day to day - is exceptional.

Cons

The ongoing fees for some of the optional add on features such as door codes and texting seem a little overpriced to me.

Response from ResNexus

Carol,

Thanks for your review and your nice comments about our customer support!

Vincent D.

Great Reservation Software!

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Pros

Resnexus has great customer service. Every time I call, they answer in a timely manner. And if you just give them a little time, they will always make the improvement you are looking for. They are always evolving and growing their software.

Cons

Resnexus is unable to make quick customizations to fit your organization.

Response from ResNexus

Vincent,

Thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate it.

Karen I.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Knotty & Nice Cabins, Inc.

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our web designer) for a couple of years now and is always friendly, professional and replies to my e-mails quickly. He fixes whatever may need to be fixed if I can't do it myself.

Pros

Software is easy to update and add information when changes are made to our business.

Cons

Possibly the Specials & Packages page is not as user friendly.

Response from ResNexus

Karen,

Thanks for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed working with your web designer.

James P.

Outstanding software and team

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

The experience has been good and I enjoy access to the company leadership team.

Pros

All-encompassing and a complete solution. I am saying this as a retired VP and the founder of their think tanks. Part of Sabre reported to me.

Cons

I have not found any. It is a complete solution.

Response from ResNexus

James,

Thanks for the kind review. We appreciate your business.

Mary R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

I receive direct reservations via my website and enter others through third party travel...

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Able to maintain accurate scheduling of reservations which in turn prevents double booking. Over the years, I appreciated the improvements in both ease of use and customer support.

Pros

Ease of use. Company responded to user concerns and added new features which shortens the time of each entry. Lowered rather increased monthly service fees.

Cons

Not compatible with Expedia or Booking.com. In today's booking community, not having compatibilityto major travel sights such as Expedia and Bookin.com

Response from ResNexus

Thank you for taking the time to write us this positive review Mary! We did want to let you know that we do offer a way to connect with OTA sites such as Expedia and Booking.com in our system. We can send availability to them through two different third party connections. These connections offer real-time updates sent to over 300 different OTA¿s including Expedia and Booking.com . If you would like to learn more about these options please give us a call.

Sarah L.

Customer support?

Reviewed on 2021/03/23

Pros

Reszexus has live time booking so I never had to worry about double booking one of our rooms.

Cons

Whenever I have contacted Resnexus with a problem , first they always blame the platform. I then phone the platform and it always turns out it was not there fault. Then I phoned resnexus back and eventually they are forced to admit they are making the mistake. At this point they say they they will look into it and get back to me. They don't! Resnexus is not able to make out correct guest invoices. I have my charges fixed, the same for each platform. Yet Resnexus has never gotten it correct. Their charges are all over the place. I have been contacting them for over a year, the last time 3 weeks ago, they said they would resolve this problem and promised to call me back. I am still waiting - heard nothing! They advertise 24/7 customer service, UNTRUE! If you try to reach them on the weekend - forget it. You will be lucky if you receive an email on Monday or Tuesday. By then it is usually too late. I have lost a lot of money on overcharge of income taxes due to Resnexus.

Pamela M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best Property Management software available.

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Extremely professional and helpful company, they are willing to go the extra mile to help your business grow and thrive.

Pros

Ease of use, do not have to be computer savvy to be able to utilize this product, and if you do get stuck great available support just pick up the phone and talk to a person!

Cons

Nothing very satisfied have utilized for over 10 years.

James M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

ResNexus makes doing business easy!

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

The development and implementation of the new Resnexus website was an excellent experience.

Pros

The service, follow up and attention to detail were fantastic.

Cons

I have no cons to report I ahve no cons to report

Response from ResNexus

James,

We appreciate your business and your wonderful review!

Mark K.

A Near Ten

Reviewed on 2016/11/08

All okay from this Innkeeper/Owner. Only wish there were a way to incorporate RezNex with all the other reservation services, so didn't have to slog around to all the sites to make sure rooms are blocked and avoid double bookings.

Pros

Quick input for reservations. Great support from the Home Office.

Cons

Wish ResNexus had weekend live support, as opposed to having to call the Agent On Call.

Dan P.

Good but pricey

Reviewed on 2016/12/22

Support is fantastic. Some features are nice to have, but weak in implementation. Email templates are hard to edit. For marketing mails, it is HTML, but you are lacking a WYSIWYG editor, and using an external editor is an effort in trial and error. It's a lot easier to just export the customer list and use something like constant contact or mail chimp. Missing the ability to have rooms split into sub-rooms. Our experience with the POS functionality would rate it as barely adequate. An awful lot of clicks to add a drink to a room. Much worse to just manage a bar tab for a non-guest. Guest lookup is harder than it should be; a pop up list of possible matches when you start typing would be awesome!

Pros

Support is world class.

Cons

Expensive!