SPOTIO

Field service management and sales engagement software

David L.

Not a bad product - Alot of glitches need to be fixed

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

I tried my best to keep up with Spotio, I used them for over a year. When I first rolled it out to my team I had them use their cell phones but their cell phones wouldn't have the battery life to get a full day in the field with the program. So I decided to invest in 10 Ipads which gave them enough battery life for the entire day which helped a lot. Spotio was fairly responsive and tried their best to solve the issues.. the issues are still not solved but it was when they took me off a month-to-month agreement and wanted a 12-month payment upfront for all the licenses that I had where I decided to leave them. I didn't want to pay in advance for a product that still had glitches they needed to work on.

Pros

The product is easy to use and simple enough that a team can use it with very little training. One of the reasons I chose to use spotio.

Cons

Spotio has many glitches, it can log you out randomly and not let you log back into the app for the day. Sometimes after a day of tracking it doesnt save any of the information that was gathered that day.

Caden C.

I have absolutely loved using Spotio as a solar company. I would highly recommend it to...

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Pros

My favorite thing about Spotio, the big reason actually why we switched to it, is because it's integrated tracking system. With this system, we're able to actually track each rep that's on the door and make sure that when they drop a pin, that they're doing it from where they say they're doing it from. This means that if we have a rep who is supposedly knocking doors, but is actually in his car dropping pins, we can see that. Additionally, it makes canvassing simple. I love the both the mobile app and web app.

Cons

The thing I dislike most right now is that fact that when we zoom out to see all of the areas in a particular city, the areas disappear. In order to see the outlined areas, you have to zoom in more. The only downside to this is that when you zoom in, you aren't able to see every area on your screen at once. This isn't a big deal, and I've been explained that it was made that way to speed up the system, but for our purposes as a national solar company, it can be annoying when we want to look at a whole city on the Spotio map

Patrick W.

The only door knocking app that I could find that was reasonably priced and had the features I...

Reviewed on 2017/09/29

It just works! It's the ideal solution to help you capture the relevant information you need when speaking to someone about buying or selling their house.

Pros

- Fast (important when walking between homes)
- It's very accurate
- It's cost-effective
- Lots of features
- Works with Zapier to integrate with my CRM
- I like that I can customize the status of the contact
It's the ideal solution for door knocking Realtors. I have referred several colleagues and they have all been pleased with the solution.

Cons

When I door knock stacked/townhouses adding the leads close to each other can be a little challenging. I had some challenges in brand new subdivisions. Some of the houses were not showing as built on their system so that might be the issue, these were brand new homes.

Bailey C.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

This CRM is an Absolute Must for F2F!

Reviewed on 2017/09/29

Data analytics, organization, lead/sales performance tracking, territory management.

Pros

Accurate locations, updated freq. Easy user interface. Territory management. Import/export data. Support staff. Price!

Cons

Sometimes, there are bugs, which makes it really a pain when you have 26 users, and everyone has to wait a day for the support staff to resolve. Also, the app isn't as friendly for iOS, which I prefer the ipad on app. Otherwise, no complaints.

Dan L.

Super clean UI, great functionality, and top notch customer service.

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Increased productivity, more sales, higher employee retention, and greater accountability.

Pros

User interface, reporting/dashboards, and overall functionality. Far superior to Sales Rabbit and other competitors.

Cecil M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

My experience has been fantastic dealing with Leilani has been excellent!!!

Reviewed on 2017/09/29

Important data collection on where the company and my department is doing well and where there are areas of improvement needed. Territory management helps us to making sure we are utilizing eachHelps my reps to be more organized and work on time management and managing their territories that are given to them,

Pros

Ease of use, useful reports and data to increase business and work areas where improvement needed with the Spotio reports.

Cons

missing pins, crashing at times, errors which are expected with new software implementation in our company.

John D.

Rep in the Customer Support Team handled my request brilliantly!

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Too many to list, but it is all around, awesome!

Pros

It is great at keeping track of where we've been, where we need to go, the results of our contacts, who wasn't interested, who wasn't home and who we need to knock again. We love it!

Cons

SOMETIMES (not often) I will get an error that says I have already entered an address and I need to change or merge addresses. This happens specifically when the houses are really close together. It's an annoyance more than anything.

Tyler L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Has been a great tool in regards to really getting laser focused on our zero-core target...

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Great way to focus on the target audience, and also gives a great ability to follow back up with customers via the calendar and scheduling appointments.

Pros

The ease of use of the interface. I enjoy the ability to update customers information on the go, and it gives me an easy way to keep track of all customers and information.

Cons

I wish the computer version could tie in my calendar with my company calendar, but this is a very minor thing. Overall, the software is fantastic.

Sarah C.

I use SPOTIO daily to keep track of my leads.

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Keeps track of all my leads and related details. When I don't have cell coverage and can't see pins or add data. It's not an issue with SPOTIO, rather an issue with my cell phone provider.

Pros

No need for paper and pen. SPOTIO is great for keeping track of all of my leads with details and notes all in one place.

Dan B.

Spotio is the Best Door to Door tracking software available

Reviewed on 2017/09/29

Tracking canvassers in the field and understanding where we need to make improvements. I can't imagine how else we would function without it!

Pros

I absolutely love how easily you can access information that has been entered into the application. We can always rely on the program to make sure the lead information we have on file is accurate.

Cons

It can be a little "glitchy" when pin pointing exact addresses on the homes canvassers are clicking on.

Jamal S.

We really appreciate Spotio, its definitely the app for Sales!

Reviewed on 2017/08/30

a lot!

Pros

I like that we can keep all our data in one place and never lose vital information. As a Manager, real time information is important and Spotio provides it.
I really appreciate that Spotio is always updating and improving their software and provides great customer service.

Cons

I love everything about Spotio. the only thing I can say I like the least is the fact we can not go back in calendar and can't call from phone number(s) listed in Spotio!

Michael C.

Spotio is our go to platform.

Reviewed on 2017/08/23

Pros

Allows us to easily keep track of all data. Adds representative accountability while allowing representatives to have more confidence in the field.

Cons

Somethings have a ripple effect. Minor changes can sometimes have major consequences. Users don't realize until to late.

Aaron R.

Helps me convert my leads

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Pros

It is an easy to use software that allows me to convert more leads. Prior to using it I was loosing so much leads

Cons

If you don't have good days reciption the software runs slow. In addition sometimes It gets frustrating when the lots are too close. You tap the and it picks up the prior lot. The software allows you to change the address but it takes time,

David T.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

SPOTIO is easy to use and allows you to track what you need to track! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 2017/09/15

Pros

It's very easy to use. Easy to track numbers for myself and my team. Aesthetically pleasing and data loads quickly.

Cons

Would really like to set my own KPI's and choose wich statuses associate with them. Would like to have more specific responsibilities set for manager roles/access to settings.

Rey A.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Customer support scammed me into overpaying for the subscription

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

Keep track of which homeowners I visit in any neighborhood.

Pros

Easy to use, as it works like a map in real time so you can physically see where you are. Although, notes get saved only 60% of the time. It's scary because I lose phone numbers and homeowner names when I input notes into the doors I knock.

Cons

Customer support then billed me multiple times for the same transaction and said "no refunds." People, please just use another door to door app.

Raul G.

Great software easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Pros

Its accurate and easy to use, i love the verification feature and the fact that it keep people accountable.

Cons

Sometimes it is slow or has glitches but they are being fixed slowly. Over all though it is very useful.

Dee W.

Spotio is a pretty solid choice overall

Reviewed on 2017/03/02

We used this last season to track Door to door sales leads. There are a lot of cool things about it and the price is fair. Will likely use it again this year

Pros

It works well

Cons

Customer service wasn't the best

William K.

Best door-to-door app I've ever used! No reason to try another one ever.

Reviewed on 2018/01/02

Pros

-Easy-to-use mapping software
-Complete mobile accessibility
-Painless database uploading
-Can handle ALL my data without restriction
-Pins reflect number of times a home was visited
-Easy to get in touch with service/support team
-Motivational emails keeping the focus on selling
-Interface design is easy to navigate and use
-Easy to add additional salespeople and transfer pins
-Low cost compared to competitors
-Seamless integration with other commonly used programs
-Ability to use lead generation option (I currently don't use it, but it's cool to have in case I need it)

Overall... Spotio was WELL thought out. If anyone is debating whether to use this product, I'd say go ahead and try it. It is definitely worth every penny.

Cons

The only thing I can actually say I don't like about this software is the way they group pins together on the map. Even though the map may load a bit slower, I would still like a feature that allows me to either turn on a grouped view or a colored region. Using a simple circle with a number in it doesn't actually represent my region accurately. Not a deal-breaker... just trying to find something negative to say about the product. The pros heavily outweigh the cons.

Josh W.

Helpful and calculated.

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Pros

We knock on doors for our pickup and delivery service and this has helped us track every attempt. We can really see the metrics behind each attempt from the days we tried to amount of face to face connections we have to make.

Cons

Not much to say here. Enjoy how they keep getting better! Occasionally with new neighborhoods the streets aren't available but that is kind of expected.

Jason S.

I've loved this from the very first day it came into my life.

Reviewed on 2017/08/25

Pros

The single most effective sales organizational tool I've ever touched. I used to call this an accountability tool. I now refer to SPOTIO as our teams greatest ORGANIZATIONAL tool.

Mark M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Easy to use system

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Pros

Gives a visual of pins in an area and the ability to use google maps to get directions to those pins. Ability to make many different pin titles and colors according to pin status.

Cons

If a pin address is changed then a whole new pin needs created for it to sync with maps. Not having the ability to see notes until the pin is opened

Jason J.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best door knocking manager out there!

Reviewed on 2017/09/29

Pros

I have tried legion, sales rabbit and spotio. Hands down spotio has best features and ease of use. Support is free and they have been responsive to every question.

Cons

Does take some battery in field but all these gps apps do. You can disable it in your power settings.

Matt T.

I use Spotio everyday and it's an amazing app and worth the money

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

easy to use and makes it easy to track progress and results for individual salesmen

Pros

It is simple and easy to use but extremely affective. It makes canvasing organized and easy to track.

Cons

The only con is that sometimes it glitches out but the tech support fixes the issues in a timely manner.

Garth A.

Spotio Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Horrible, should have left sooner. Couldn’t meet with me the day before my quarterly invoice came in and then denied my refund on the billing date for the next quarter. Not the way to treat customers!

Pros

Not much! On boarding was brutal. The admin portal was easy to learn but only 1 person needs to know that.

Cons

Saving data for reference was poor. Sync mode was poor. App was never reliable. Customer support is non existent! They want to do everything over email .

Scott W.
  • Industry: Program Development

Great organization and accountability resource for my entire team.

Reviewed on 2017/08/24

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to manage. Great organizational tool.

Cons

When I zoom in and out on the map, the territories will disappear and I can't figure out the rhyme or reason to when the territories are showing and when they are not.

Response from SPOTIO

Thanks for the review Scott! We appreciate it.