EyeSpy360

Virtual tour software for the real-estate industry

Steve G.

Reseller features not

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Pros

I like how fast I can build the tours by "looking down' on the spheres and linking them, For the large parks we've shot it has no doubt saved me hours on the overall building of the tour. The photo quality compared to some other sofwares afre alot better.

Cons

The main and just about only problem we have is the lack of reseller or third part features. We are usually shooting tours for a customer like a store or a city park system etc. As of now the only way they can use the live feature is to have a full account. But most of these customers just need access to a link that allows the video or live feature by a link to another phone or user (and not calling my personal computer). We were promised a long time ago that there was gonna be a reseller dashboard, That is yet to be seen.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform.

I'm glad you have been told about the exciting release of our Reseller/ Affiliate feature, which will be ready for general release in the very near future!

Meanwhile, we are currently beta testing our newest feature EyeSpyPLAN, which will be generally released in the coming weeks. If you would like to become a beta tester in the interim, do get in touch at [email protected]!

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or queries, and we hope you carry on enjoying the ease of our platform!

Reza R.
  • Industry: Photography

hoping for more customization options.

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

not too bad, but not so keen to continue if the issues persist.

Pros

rather intuitive, fast uploads, good interface (albeit some serious shortages), nice features.

Cons

1- very very bad that changes to the tour content needs republishing the tour and sending new link to client.
2- no way to customize the viewer tools, eyespy puts them there what they like and the viewr looks as they decide. not good.
3- no way to choose having tripod caps per tour basis, it is site wide change and cumbersome. i want the logo to be in interior shots with tripod and not to be there in exterior drone panos. not possible!
4- the tripod cap white background is waaaay too large and no way to resize it or remove it when I put in my company logo. absurd!
5- no option to add link in the viewer for taking the viewer to the photographers website. Feelestate viewer is better in this regard.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Reza,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

We always appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform based on what our customers think!

Greater customisation of virtual tours is certainly something that we are developing, and your suggestions will be passed on to the development team.

Raun w. T.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

I liked it!

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

It was easy to understand and use within a short amount of time exploring the program.

Cons

There were a couple things it didn't do that I wanted. Maybe not the softwares fault. I have crazy ideas sometimes of how something should work.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Raun,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

If you want to share any of your ideas with us, we will be more than happy to listen to them!

And please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever.

Joseph Z.

Overall, using EyeSpy360 has been a pleasant experience, with room for improvement.

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

The product is very effective at visualizing the 360 images in a way that the user can easily identify and link the images together. Loading the 360 views is very fast and reliable, allowing for quick touchups to the mapping.

Cons

A great deal of frustration stems from the tour dashboard. It takes the webpage a considerable amount of time to load the Tours tab.

When creating an individual tour, the menu items will shift depending on the length of the tour's name and the name lengths of the individual images. For me, this often resulted in clicking the wrong menu buttons, because the menu items would shift unexpectedly as I was clicking on the intended item.

On a related note, it would be very welcome to have an "undo/unarrange" button, for when the Arrange tool is clicked by accident.

As a suggested feature, it would be pleasant to have a "Previous Image" button when traversing each 360 photo in 360 View. This feature would be different from the "<<" button, which traverses the images in alphabetical order rather than the image that the user last visited.
ex: after jumping from 55.jpg to 58.jpg, the << button will send me to 57.jpg. It would be practical if, instead of being sent to 57.jpg, a button could send me back to 55.jpg.

In addition, this review sheet is a pain. Signing in via LinkedIn will lock the "Tell Us About Yourself" section from manual editing. This means that if a required entry was automatically filled in incorrectly, you need to log out from LinkedIn and restart your review to input the information fields correctly.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Joseph,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review!

We really appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly improving and upgrading our software.

The EyeSpy360 Team

Easy to use, simple and stable.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Virtual tours made easy. Good enough for MLS listings.

Pros

Batch picture upload. Ricoh Theta based. Works fast. Just what I need as a Real Estate Photographer.

Cons

Icons are not easy to understand for users. Updating a listing and (re)creating a link confuses me. Setting up multiple accounts also confuses me. Maybe more instruction movies (easily categorized) will help. A little too much Eyespy branding. I use the free version. Monthly plans expensive and also confuses me. But they are free in the free plan? Confusing... So what am I paying for? I want a low monthly fee and pay per tour: (with own logo and nadir). I'm also missing a system where I can put in multiple logo's because I work for multiple realtors. I also think that I'm not using all the functionalities because I don't know how they work. Manuals and instruction movies not always 100% clear to me. Eg: VR goggles. How does that work with clients? What can they do?

Response from EYESPY360

Hi there,

Thank you for the review!

Some interesting points there. We would love to discuss your ideas, so please do get in touch.

Keith T.

Excellent product & service from staff who is brilliant

Instructions

Pros

ease of use, does what it says on the Tin. Gives excellent results for us and our clients who really love what the see

Cons

there is nothing we do not like about this product. As I have stated it does what it says on the Tin.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Keith,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review!

Please do get in touch with any queries at all.

Bill G.

Toy software not for commercial use

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

I learned that prolonged use of low quality 360 software can upset the human balance center causing feelings of nausea.
Quite a few 360 tour programs share this problem, but most only when viewing through a VR headset.
EyeSpy 360 was able to induce nausea even when vierwing tours through a browser.

Pros

The concept is fun. I think EyeSpy360 is ideal for use as a low cost teaching tool for children to learn the concept of 360 tours.

Cons

The end product is very low resolution, the HDR is very poor, and the 360 movement is nausea-inducing.
You cannot capture commercial quality tours with cheap 360 cameras, the end results looks cheap and the exposures are terrible with no HDR correction.
There is something very wrong with their orthomosaic stitching that gives weird perspective, which in turn makes panning through their tours nausea-inducing.
We were looking for a high-quality solution to create tours for real estate, this is mickey mouse and looks cheap so we dropped it.
There are much better alternatives out there - in my opinion Eyespy360 is giving virtual tours a bad name.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Bill,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our software.

Please be aware that the resolution of the photos has nothing to do with our software. There are specific settings on many 360 cameras, such as HDR mode on the Ricoh Theta V.

Please call our office on 0203 209 7934, as we feel that something has gone wrong that is easily resolvable.

The EyeSpy360 Team

Looked at a few options before going with EYESPY360 and found them the easiest to use.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

I am new to the 360 world and made my first camera purchase less than a yesr ago. EYESPY360 was the easiest and most affordable option for me at the time.

Cons

Since I am still in the learning stage, I don't know if I would consider the following a con or not, but I recently had a problem with the auto rotate option. It was within the same tour that I realized you could change the depth range of the photo. I'm figuring it may have something to do with that.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a review!

We really appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our offering.

Just to let you know, you have the option to auto rotate just the first room of the tour or every room in the tour.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch regarding the auto rotate option, as if you are having any difficulty with this, it should be very simply rectified.

The EyeSpy360 Team.

Kyle B.

It is good for making basic tours out of 360 images

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Simple program that can build and host virtual reality tours in a simple to build format. This way I can create real estate tours to help sell properties.

Pros

It is easy to use the basic functions. After Loading the linking and organizing process is simple with only a few steps.

Cons

I wish it was capable of making content for Samsung Gear VR. Also more option to involve 360 video tours would be great

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Kyle,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review!

You can embed 360 videos into the information labels inside of your virtual tours, but we will certainly take your feedback on board.

Please do feel free to get in touch if you have any queries.

Daniel G.
  • Industry: Automotive

Just Another 360 Virtual Tour Platform

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

Using EyeSpy360 is pretty straightforward if you have 360 equirectangular photos. The user interface is very similar to other virtual tour building programs. Once you upload photos, you can connect scenes and add hotspots.

Cons

I did not like the pricing models and found it to be quite confusing. There are now many choices when it comes to online virtual tour builders including many free options which I found to be as good or better than EyeSpy360. Nothing about this platform made it remarkable and I could not find a reason to justify the price tag.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

Please note that we do have many unique features that differentiate us from other virtual tour platforms, that perhaps you haven't had a chance to look at yet.

As well as our patent pending donut-shaped panoramas; we also offer live virtual tours, a bit like Skype or FaceTime embedded inside your tour; you can create a prerecorded virtual video tour; and our brand new automatic floor plans are launching imminently, where clients get 2D and 3D floor plans and their property measurements, using any 360 camera.

Let me know if you want me to email you any more information on these features.

And please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever.

The EyeSpy360 Team

Great platform for content creators

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Creating tours of facilities like schools and public libraries.

Pros

Ease of use, the interface is as clear and simple as it gets.

Cons

Some of the graphics can look a bit low res, but not that noticeable.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi there,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

Great idea to use the platform for facilities like schools and libraries!

Kevin P.
  • Industry: Photography

awesome platform at a reasonable price

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Love the platform. Will definetly continue to use.

Pros

The live portion of the tour that allows customers to be guided through a tour is pretty impressive.

Cons

The subscription but what can I say. Had to start charging at some point.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Kevin,

Will P.

A very good service that increases customer experience

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Extra client views online.

Pros

The camera quality is first class and the app is very user friendly. The image quality online is also of a very high standard.

Cons

The stand that comes with the camera is a bit fiddly to set up. It is also quite heavy when carrying it around.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Will,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

We really appreciate your feedback!

Just to let you know, we do stock and recommend a more lightweight Smatree tripod too. If this is something you would like to hear more about, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Neil C.

Good Tour Creator

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

EyeSpy360 is a great alternative way to create virtual tours that don’t need to be hosted on Google.

Pros

It is a good way to create virtual tours to share with clients

Cons

So far I haven’t found anything I dislike about the software.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Neil,

Kristjan B.

First class offering of tech & service

Reviewed on 2018/01/15

Cutting edge service, delighted consumers, market-leading marketing and a reduction in pointless viewings

Pros

This is the perfect type of tech- easy to use, easy to understand, great benefits to company & user alike and all for a ridiculous price. What's not to like?!

Cons

The camera's currently used do create a rather 'flat' image and can sometimes make the spaces feel smaller however this is also our choice not to use a more premium camera at this time. As user engagement increases this will be the main area to improve to create a richer, more 'life-like' viewing experience.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Kristjan,

Thank you for leaving us a review!

Please do get in touch with any queries. We look forward to hearing from you.

Jean-paul P.

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

I like the ability to create interactive virtual tours for my real estate listings that allow the prospective buyers to geet a feel for the "flow" of the property as well as just seeing each room.

Pros

The ease of use & ability to create hotspots just by clicking & dragging.

Cons

The change in the diffferent plans and the pricing that went with them.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Jean-Paul,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

Just to let you know, we do have a free plan, as well as a basic plan which starts at $13.99 to publish three virtual tours.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever.

Jim S.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

I was literally amazed at how easy I was able t create professional quality 360degree virtual...

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

Easy to use interface for staff who are less than advanced computer users.

Pros

Eyespy360 offers an excellent interface with easy to follow tutorial videos that make their platform straight forward and intuitive after only a short time. With this program you have options to create more than a mere boilerplate VR experience by adding descriptive text, stills, video, contact info, and more to truly give your audience an interactive tour of the location you are trying to highlight. Another pro is that the Eyespy360 team is eager to hear suggestions from users.

Cons

As a Google Trusted Street view Photographer and contributor, I do wish the Eyespy360 interface would allow publishing directly to Google Maps.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Jim,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

We really appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our software.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any queries.

James S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Fantastic option for creating 360 degree interactive tours

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

The online portal allows tours to be quickly and easily created- the ability to custom the entrance view of each room is useful and even the free options provide a surprising level of functionality and features

Cons

For some reason you can't amend the view of the first room ( which you can on all others) and the use of a customer logo is a Paid only feature but to be fair the payment options are quite reasonable

Response from EYESPY360

Hi James,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

We are always updating and improving our offering, so thank you for your great feedback.

Just to let you know, you are actually able to amend the view of the first room. Instead of the Set View feature, once you have completed your virtual tour, navigate to the first image that you wish your tour to start from and then orientate it to your desired starting position. Click publish, and your tour will start from this position! Easy :)

Also, we have just launched our even cheaper Pro Price Plan - EyeSpy3. This allows you to use your customer logo and publish three tours at any one time for £9.99 per month plus VAT.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss any of these points in more detail.

Jack S.

really great company to work with. never had an issue talking to them or getting help.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

the software is very easy to use and can be picked up within minutes. the tours run smoothly and I am yet to have any issues with it. I like how you can set the view of where to start the tour and how you can now edit the images in the system.

Cons

I'm not sure on the live feature I think its more of a gimmick but can understand how it may be useful to overseas investors. apart from that I love the system and don't have any issues with it

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Jack,

Thanks very much for leaving us a review!

Please do get in touch if you have any queries.

Tyler M.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great Product for Landlords

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

I particularly enjoyed the ease of uploading photos from my LG 360 Cam and placing them on an overlay of my property.

The Google Maps-like user interface is also familiar for prospective tenants to navigate and get a first person view before visiting the unit.

Cons

I encountered a few technical snags with uploading (slowness, failed uploads - resolved after retrying), and occasional confusion about how to navigate certain menus within the application (from memory, I was unsure how to use the overview view, or how to upload a floor plan).

Placing markers in such a way to ensure 'teleports' between markers would retain the same directional view was a bit strange too.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Tyler,

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever.

These technical issues should all be fixed now, but if you have any other problems, please do let us know. We will also happily go through any areas of confusion with you.

Gary M.

Great product with the functions needed to give a great tour. Live tour is the best

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

I use this to do apartment tours for roomates that are out of state or out of country.

Pros

Very easy to use. Quality of service is great. The free plan is good but should allow a few more images.

Cons

Price is too much. It should have the ability to create a one way link so the dot only shows on one side

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Gary,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any queries.

Billiejo S.

Very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

This has allowed me to use the 360 photos I take. I have struggled to find platforms that can be easily shared.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to put my 360 photos to use without having to pay an arm and a leg.

Cons

I feel like my photo quality is slightly lower when using this system but well worth it for my money.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi BillieJo,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

The photo quality will be determined by the camera you are using. So please feel free to get in touch if you want to find out which cameras we offer that may produce higher quality images.

Also, don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever.

Yasser E.

Excellent service for an excellent product

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Pros

The software is really easy to use and it certainly impresses our clients. The guys at EyeSpy have always been incredibly supportive and have always been on hand to deal with any issues we have encountered.

Cons

the quality of the pics aren't great but that's probably more down to the camera rather than the software.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Yasser,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

Please feel free to get in touch with any queries.

Dashawn H.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Excellent option for 360 Photos

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

This was a fun project and very useful in my Open House advertising while working with Realtors.

Pros

Ease of use for creating 360 Open House environments.

Cons

Some of the features took awhile to figure out.

Response from EYESPY360

Hi DaShawn,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you would like to run through a demonstration of the platform, or if you have any queries whatsoever.

Arjun S.

Great Foray into 3D Home Tours

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Love it , but bring the free option back !

Pros

- Customizable
- Ease of Use
- Ability to add in live videos if needed
- Constant development of true enhancements not incremental upgrades

Cons

- Free option was taken away
- Watermark does not have alternative options

Response from EYESPY360

Hi Arjun,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review.

Just to let you know, we do still offer a free plan if of interest! Please visit our website and click on "Plans" for more details: www.eyespy360.com