ClassDojo

Classroom and communication management software

4,6
4,6
Russell s P.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: Self Employed

Simple to integrate, powerful to use!

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

Positively rewarding and motivating students

Pros

Class Dojo is like a teacher's digital classroom management assistant! There's lots to love!
- First, it's free. Who doesn't like free?
- Next, it's extremely user-friendly. Within 15 minutes you can set-up and learn to navigate the features and layout. In just 5 more minutes, you can roll it out to your classroom. Teacher's are already lacking time, and the simplicity of this platform is wonderful.
- It's versatile! You can use it systematically as an everyday part of your lesson - managing and tracking behavior and learning data or you can use it for a much less intensive purpose like tracking time, adding audio cues for your students, keeping a scoreboard during a game, etc.
- Parents can link with their students to learn more. This creates a paperless communication system between the student and home.
- They've recently added a digital portfolio piece for students. I'm still new and exploring, but this looks to be a powerful addition that students/teachers could use for creating and sharing assignments (reducing paper). It seems to also have built-in features (activities), too. Excited to learn more!
- Last but not least, I suppose my favorite, yet simple, reason I love ClassDojo is that it just reminds me to be positive. I can focus on the positive I see in students and reward and reinforce their positive behavior.

Cons

This is not a con to ClassDojo, but just an observation - ClassDojo will not solve all of your classroom management issues. It is not a quick, easy fix, so don't view it that way. You have to carefully consider usage if you want this to be a main ingredient in your classroom. In that train of thought, it could cause students to act even more negatively because they're now able to gain a bigger audience and receive more attention. Once again, this is not a ClassDojo problem, I just want future users to be aware.

Jessica L.
Industry: Consumer Services

Class Dojo - Review from a Parent

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Overall, this software has helped tremendously to stay in contact with teachers and school admin staff without relying on personal email accounts.

Pros

Class Dojo allows you to stay connected between teachers and your students. As long as teachers use it, it provides constant communication that is easily accessible. With multiple students, it consolidates all the messages into one area and allows for private messages to each teacher. If you have multiple students, and the school sends out a mass message, you only get the message once which I really like. It also allows you to upload documents to your child's portfolio for the teacher to view.

Cons

If you have multiple students, the private messaging can be a little hectic especially if a specials teacher emails you. That specials teacher might also have your other children, so it is necessary to figure out what student they are messaging you about. It can be confusing and takes a minute to figure it out.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Malia Y.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Its useful only if both parties use it.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/26

If i had a job as a teacher id love class dojo. I realize especially with middle and high school aged children there is a lot of classwork and homework to worry about. To have instant access to a parent would be a huge help and likewise as a parent to teacher relationship. You have that personal connection and can ask questions, explain problems in the classroom or at home and show off how well your child or student is doing and what they have accomplished.

Pros

I liked it because it helped me keep track on what was happening in my son's classroom. It was fairly straightforward with the directions in how to use it. It also gave me access to his teacher, so it is better then waiting on someone to return your call. There is also a reward system for the kids depending on how well there day is going they get dojo points. My son loved getting good reviews with class dojo, when his teacher actually used it. You just log on to class dojo on your phone or computer and put in a special code for your child and you have instant access to that classroom and teacher. It's not a live feed, more like a live email with pictures and videos.

Cons

The fact is it does not matter how often you use it or check it if the other person (example: teacher) does not use it too. There is a reward system that the elementary school used called dojo points, if you have a good day you get more points. His teacher rarely used class dojo which was very frustrating for me as a parent. She did not reply when left messages until weeks later.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Industry: Individual & Family Services
Company size: Self Employed

Great App for Parents and Teachers

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

ClassDojo is amazing for progress tracking and keeping up with what's going on at my child's school.

Pros

As a parent, I love the fact that I'm able to track my child's progress every single day as the teacher posts to the app. Not only that, I can track his progress for this year, but with previous classes as well. I can also see if my kid has homework.

Cons

The only thing that I think could be better is the ease of removing old classes. I had to login online to figure out how to remove classes that go back as far as kindergarten.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best app ever!

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

One of the best apps that I have ever used very easy to navigate.

Pros

This app is one of the most amazing apps that I have ever used. Elect you keep in touch with your child's teacher you can contact them for anything through the app they update you on homework and projects coming up through the app they post pictures in the app you can pm the teachers.

Cons

I have no complaints about this app at all. When I used it with my son it was super helpful In staying in touch with his teacher and up-to-date on everything.

Great communication tool

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

I have used this for a few years now, with thousands of 5/6 students. Overall, it gives students a great measure of how their behavior is doing. I have noticed that some people use it incorrectly, giving the app a bad name.

Pros

I love that I can share snippets of students' days that parents don't normally see. I love that I can private message and also send photos.

Cons

I dislike the bombarding emails. I wish there was an easier way to mark what items need a response and what don't. It would be great if I could give parents an idea of the importance.

Jim J.

Great Parent Communication Tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

Very user-friendly software especially for families. Great way to share individual feedback for each student daily.

Pros

It is easy to share updates, photos, and news with families. It allows 2 way communication between school and home. It is free and works on mobile devices too.

Cons

I would like to see a "stickerbank" where teachers can give out a sticker or badge on the fly in class for good behavior or behavior that needs improvement.

Industry: Hospitality

Lifesaver for Single Mom

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Love it.

Pros

I love everything about this app/website. It's the quickest way my daughter's teachers can get in touch with me. Sometimes I can't always answer the phone at work but I always check my messages. I also like when they post school announcements insetad of sending letters in the mail.

Cons

I do not have one bad thing to say about this program.

Amanda G.
Industry: Education Management

Class Dojo is FOR Teachers!

Reviewed on 2020/08/09

Class Dojo has been a lifesaver for me as a teacher! We use it as our main form of communication. Thank you, ClassDojo!

Pros

In this current weird time, I'm so glad our school found Class Dojo! First of all, it's FREE! Yes, you read that right, FREE for teachers! It's also so versatile and can be used to track behavior, attendance, assignments, and more. The layout is attractive for kids and the learning curve is simple. We are starting school physically, but have been worried what to do if we go remote. Class Dojo is a perfect solution and we are so grateful! I highly recommend.

Cons

I cannot find any cons about this software. I used Class Dojo a long time ago when it first came out and they have improved so much. I feel like they really listen to feedback from parents and teachers.

Barbara S.

Positive behavior incentive program

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

Class Dojo has simplified my teaching and behavior program. My students are motivated to change their monsters by earning a given number of points. No more tangible treasure goody chests etc. My parents love the ability to see how their child is doing and so many positives during the day. Class dojo "paints a picture of their child's day" and they are more supportive. Even when a student has a tough day (with some red poor choice points), they always have areas where they earn positive points.

Pros

Class dojo allows teachers to reward individual students (groups or whole class) in a positive way, using points for good choices (e.g. stays on task, works cooperatively, shows kindness) as well as poor choices (e.g. playing during lessons, poor behavior in music class). Teachers can determine what good behaviors/habits they would like their students to demonstrate and set point goals for students to change their monsters (class dojo offers fun holiday, reading and other monsters). They can message parents with a positive note or concern about a problem using android or online devices. Teachers don't have to answer "How's my child doing?" because parents can see behavior points real time. Class dojo has toolkit for playing, timer, group maker, and options to display items (directions, think-pair-share, or daily messages on interactive white boards).

Cons

Class dojo does need to add more "pictoral" icon (e.g. exercise, specials - Spanish, computer... ) - these are icons that students see when the point is awarded. I try to use icons that are close to the behavior that I want students to model but I often have to repeat icons. I encourage my students to participate in exercise/brain breaks every day so I currently use a "mountain icon". Students who show leadership choices see a "badge".

Jillian C.
Industry: Education Management

Good app, but not ideal for high school

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

This app is very cute, easy to set up, and with some time, very customizable. And it helped with formative assessments. But, ultimately, I stopped using it and went back to just using index cards. However, I think that I'm not the target for this app and that teachers of younger students would love it!

Pros

This app was recommended to me to help with class participation in the classes I teach. I wanted to be able to keep track of what students were accomplishing in real time. Some examples of things I wanted to track were answering a question correctly, answering a question incorrectly but persisting to get the right answer, helping another student, or asking an insightful question. Basically, I wanted to use this to help with formative assessments in my classes. I felt like documenting these thing in real time would give me data that would help me teach better, identify issues that students had frequently, and report information to parents or administrators if something came up.

Cons

I used it for several years, and it was OK. Setting up the categories that I wanted to keep track of took some time but it wasn't too hard. And, I was able to copy categories among classes. I also found it someone easy to set up classes. But actually using it wasn't fast enough for me.

I had to click 3-4 times to document one thing. I thought it would be quicker. I can see younger students finding it cute that the little icon wiggles before the pop up appears. But I wanted something faster.

I never felt comfortable having my students or parents download it and use it because it looks so juvenile. I wish there were different themes to choose. I just wouldn't be taken seriously as a teacher if they saw some of the art!

I also wished that I could have had more flexibility with naming students and arranging them on the screen. Having them arranged like my seating chart would have helped a lot.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Kearstyn G.

ClassDojo is the Facebook of the Classroom

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Overall, I enjoy this software very much. It’s improved communication for sure between myself and the parents of my students. It’s easy to use, easy to add new student(s), and easy to award good behavior with points and give visual consequences for poor behavior, which the parent can also see and track. I also appreciate that I can reach ClassDojo and all its perks on the computer, tablet, and even a smartphone. This program is wonderfully versatile and allows me to do much more than notes home and the occasional conference can do.

Pros

Oh there’s so much this software can do and so much GOOD it can do. I will focus, however, on my favorite amenities as that is the prompt for this section.
First (and the most important for me) is that I can use this program as a personalized classroom Facebook. To clarify, I can message parents in real time about their child’s progress. I can send pictures and written updates of good work and proof of a flourishing student. I can also send evidence of a children who needs work focusing or is causing distractions.
No longer do I need to send home notes that have a very high chance of getting buried at the bottom of backpacks or simply forgotten over the weekend. Instead, I can take a picture or copy the information and send it straight to the parent (though there is no real guarantee that it still won’t be forgotten over the weekend). This is especially important when reminding parents of upcoming conferences or IEPs.
Better yet, the parent can reply right back to me. They can easily message me directly with questions. It’s also pretty handy with alerting parents that there is indeed homework or that a book still needs to read despite’s a child’s possible promise that they needn’t do anything after school.

Cons

I don’t actually have a con with the mechanics of the program or the amenities it provides, but one part my students may not be overly fond of is that if I want to show one student how many points they have earned or how many offenses they have made, there is no privacy feature, so that one student can see the points of all their classmates. It’s often too big of a secret to keep. A student with less points then their classmates may get a bit crestfallen at having fallen behind while the student far ahead of their peers gets distracted with gloating.

Sharon T.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Tool for Entire School Staff

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

It has helped behavior improve in my classroom tremendously. Students know that if I give or take a point, their teacher knows immediately. It's also a great way to communicate easily with parents. Most parents have a mobile phone and they tend to check their phones frequently. It is faster than email.

Pros

I like that students/classes can be shared with other teachers. If a student does well in Art or has an issue in Music, that teacher can click on Dojo and either give or take away Dojo points from the student. You don't have to wait until the student returns to the classroom and try to find time to talk to the teacher about the issue. It is super quick and easy to use. Bring your ClassDojo up on a computer, iPad, cell phone, etc. and have it open and ready for use. When you need to give or add points, you can do so immediately. If I give a point to a student in my room, the teacher is automatically notified on her device with the point popping up on the student's icon. It's a great way to communicate not only between classrooms regarding shared students, but also with parents that sign up. It includes an email feature with parents that is super handy.

Cons

Sometimes it is a little tricky to set up the sharing of a classroom with other teachers. It would be nice to have more of a step by step set of directions to go along with Class Dojo. The directions are included, but it would be helpful if they were more concise and step by step and addressed each area.

Stephanie M.

Excellent parent/teacher communication tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/08

Classdojo helps my kids' parents feel connected to our class in spite of everyone's busy scheduals, which has opened up lines of communication that wouldn't have had the chance to develop as easily otherwise. Classdojo has made my life, and theirs, much more hassle free. I love Classdojo, and so do the parents!

Pros

Classdojo helps me communicate more effectively with parents that I don't see often, and even the ones I do! It's set up like a social media site, making it easy and accessible to all parents. Via the app or the website, they can private message me. When this happens it will give me a notification on my phone, for exame "Joe will be arriving late today due to a doctor's appointment", and gives me the option to private message them as well.

Classdojo also allows me to leave messages on the main board about our day, or what the students are working on, which all the parents can view. The program keeps track of who's viewed what and gives the parent the option to like the post.

I had the parents sign a photo waver in the beginning and I am now able to post pictures of their child's day. Whether it's doing word work, or just being creative during art, I'm able to post a picture of their child doing something in class, which the parents wouldn't normally have access to.
There is also a daily points system for each child that is only accessible to that child's parent to give them an idea of how they behaved. I have chosen not to use this option myself, as I have young, special needs kids. This feature is simple to use and gives options for the points the children earn.

The best thing about Classdojo, in my opinion, is the ease of use. It's easy to use and keeps the parents informed of daily or weekly news, such as what happened, or what the kids were learning that day.

Cons

Once I printed out invitations for the class at the beginning of the year it was difficult to find where to print out new invitations for the two new students I got later in the year. Eventually I just sent the parents a link to accept via their email, which worked as well.

ClassDojo in the Classroom

Reviewed on 2019/08/03

ClassDojo is an essential component to any teaching classroom, especially with the diversity of learners and the uniqueness of culture every student brings. It provides a crucial incentive for students to be at their best.

Pros

ClassDojo is a must have for creating a culture of respect, accountability to parents and incentives for students to perform at their optimal level. Fun and easy to use, students love the interactive Dojo points they earn when they perform. The software is free to use and customizable. It is not only for educators. It can be used in multiple settings. Points for certain behaviors can be set. The software can be used on laptops, tablets and even phones. The software creatively allows for students to choose their monster, giving them ownership. It allows the user to inform parents of how students are doing and even tells you if the parents have opened the message.

Cons

The only problem that I encountered was that it minimized the actual conversations that I had with parents in person. Like any software, the user must be extra careful this does not replace parents coming and talking with the teacher. Many parents thought ClassDojo replaced the annual parent conferences. I had to let them know that this is an essential tool but does not replace us meeting together.

Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great communication tool for parents and school

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Overall, it's a good app and can cut away may phone calls to teachers , which definitely a plus for teachers themselves. The download feature should be open and leave it with the school to decide to allow download or not or decide to post pictures with other kids or not.

Pros

- Very easy to use.. great way to communicate between teachers and parents
- Parents would love that teachers can post their kids pictures using the applications
- the points systems is especially good for lower grades students (unfortunately my kid's teachers just start using it in the beginning and never use since, maybe it's a troublesome system for teachers?)
- A great way to send last minutes communications, such as school closures due to weather
- good that they provide support for end users - parents as well. They did reply within 24 hours

Cons

One thing I really DON"T like is the lack of way to download the pictures posted. This is restricted on the app level. I actually opened a ticket with ClassDojo and they did replay and told me this was by design due to privacy issue (some other students might not like it)

However, I think the privacy concern should leave it with the teachers/schools. For example, my kid school has a strict policy to post ONLY pictures with my kid's face. Since it is a pictures with my kid face only, I should be able to download it myself. Another possible workaround is to let the teacher decide to allow download or not when they post the pictures. Again, I am not oppose to the privacy concern but I think this should leave it with the school to decide, which most schools is following strict policy like mine.

Samer Y.
Industry: Legal Services
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

You can't put a price on your children's education

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

Overall I love the fact that my children at day care or in school are shown to me at various points in the day. Classdojo does not I believe have a live stream availability but that is for the best as I would spend too much time on the live stream and not enough time on my work which is the main reason to have your school or day care utilize the classdojo app or software. I would recommend this app and software as you can't put a price on your child's education.

Pros

As a parent you need to save all the money you can and a free version of classdojo.com or through the app is right up everyone's alley. But even if they charged parents a dollar per month it would be worth it. A teacher at anytime could load a video or photo of the children at school to let you know they're happy and safe.

Cons

Like all software there are some issues and the only issue I can across was through the app. Sometimes videos won't have sound but I attribute that to one of three reasons. The only reason that can be blame on classdojo is the coding or some error took place and I couldn't hear the sound. The other two times was that my phone was too old, (First generation SE iPhone)and the app was not supported or the teacher posted the video purposely without sound. The video sound error is rare enough that it won't matter in the long run.

Brooke G.
Industry: Education Management

The greatest positive reinforcement for students

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Pros

ClassDojo's software is user friendly for teachers. In my classroom, it is used as incentive for positive behaviors. I use it heavily when students are off task or loud, by giving other students Dojo points for being on task or quiet. It is reinforcement of others with tons of verbal recognition to desired behaviors in hopes to change the undesired behaviors from other students. Rarely do I use the option to take away points, but it is usually a large disappointment to my students. Because I'm only a Special Education classroom, we don't have parties for Dojo points like the regular education classrooms. But the points in my classroom affect their regular ed. rewards. The younger grades usually have class points and have parties, where as the upper elementary grades have an auction in my school. Their points get turned into fake money on auction day and students are encouraged to bring in goods to sell or buy.

Cons

My least favorite aspect is not concerning software, but that some parents would like photos of the class while others have declined permission to have their student's picture taken. It makes it rough trying to figure out who can be in a picture and who cannot. I enjoy talking with parents with live time updates on their student's behaviors, but I struggle with the picture aspect.

Leslie L.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great communication tool and reward system!

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

It's a great way to communicate with teachers, parents and school administration. I get quick responses to questions, notifications on events, even important messages when school is closing for snow. I enjoy seeing my children in pictures that teachers take and post. Being able to check in on my child's behavior is important, good and bad. Class Dojo lets me see all these things and keeps me in direct communication with the school.

Pros

I can message teachers/parents and get an immediate response. I send and receive notifications about school events and activities. Teachers can post pictures of the students directly to parents when they are working on school activities. It's great to "see" what is going on in the classroom. The Dojo points is a great way to keep track of good behavior and behavior that needs work. No more sending notes home that you home the parent/teacher will see and read. You know they are getting the message with Class Dojo. The kids love to watch their Dojo points add up to earn rewards. It is not fun to see them lose points for bad behavior, but this helps them learn there are consequences to their actions.

Cons

As a parent, I cannot see their Dojo points. I see how they earn the points and how many points each behavior is worth. So many times my kids say, "Look at how many points I have now!" They are so proud of their work, but I cannot see it :(

Margarita E.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great app for school community communication

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

Fantastic tool that has lots of cool classroom displays and character education resources. Students are motivated when this is used by all teachers and it has greatly improved Teacher-Parent communication.

Pros

This FREE app enables teachers to communicate with parents about their child's behaviour, and classroom activities, school information, events, homework. For students they can receive (or lose) points according to teacher set criteria for behaviour and dersired skills/qualitities. When used as part of elearning the student portfolio allow students to upload pics and their work. Teachers can share videos, pictures, (schedule or directly send) individual or class messages for students and parents. Students can have their own accounts. We use the behaviour points to give awards and the behaviour reports are issued along with the school's academic reports. Administrators can post whole school posts.

Cons

It would be great if the School Story where administrators can post would allow video postings - not only messages, docs and/or a picture.
The main administrator would benefit from being able to access the conversations between parents and teachers.

Shane P.
Industry: Education Management

Used Class Dojo in middle school classes for three years.

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

I know this tool is generally marketed for elementary classes and teachers, but I heard about it and thought I'd give it a try. I loved it! And the students (7th graders) responded well. So what are my favorite features? First, it's easy to use and set up in a class. You can literally roll it out to your class in 3 minutes. There is not a lot of behind the scenes work that goes into it. Second, it provides an instantaneous and digital method for positive reinforcement. Teaching middle schools requires reinforcement- ClassDojo helps me keep track of that and keeps me conscious of the fact that I need to reward positive behavior and effort. Third, students really get engaged. They like to be rewarded and compete, so I also use it as a scoreboard during activities or long-term projects. Last, I never made use of this feature, but there is a parent connection to, which creates a buy-in and awareness at home and keeps parents in the loop. I'm a big fan of using ClassDojo in a positive manner - not shaming students - but highlighting the good things I saw in the classroom.

Angela F.

Classdojo

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

I have loved class dojo and used it for 7 years now! It gets better every year! I’d recommend it and do to my colleagues!

Pros

I love the connection to parents and the portfolios for students to use. This is an amazing app for teachers. I love the positive behavior system. It has the consequence system built in too, but is so focused on the positive and keeps parents connected! I love the messaging system to communicate with parents as well as the storyboard to post pictures with parents.

Cons

I did not like the notifications for the portfolio being removed from access on the app after approval. They were on the app after approval in the story, so you could go and like and comment on them after approving them. You can no longer do this. I also do no like that customer support did not communicate with me after contacting them about this problem. I use this feature daily and it’s now a struggle to use. Someone posted they dealt with the inquiry. They did not. I posted dissatisfied and reposted a question and still have not received help. Not sure what caused the change with this, usually customer service in the past has been great.

Shannon F.
Industry: Education Management

Easy to stay connected with parents

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/10/04

This is an engaging platform that listens to teachers and implements solutions to help technology address needs that teachers have had for years. Not only does it help break down barriers between parents and teachers so that both are on the same page about what is happening in the classroom. They have also added a toolkit with options like random student selector and group maker. These are not essential to the ClassDojo platform, but it adds great value to the teacher who have already spent the time uploading their class information into this system. There is a lot of software out there that is supposed to help teachers, but this is one of the most comprehensive software packages I've seen--and it's FREE!

Pros

Free! This is the best software to connect parents and teachers. Teachers already spend a lot of their own money on their classroom, so what's great about ClassDojo is their promise that ClassDojo will always stay free to teachers. It's easy to setup and can be customized for the individual teacher and class. Plus they continue to add awesome features.

Cons

When I first started using this software I was teaching overseas where English was not the first language. Allow the icons were very useful, it would have been helpful to have more customization of the behavior icons and students icons so that my students would have better understood when I added points to their character (all the girls wanted pink in their character but there was only so many pink characters). ClassDojo has added the ability to upload your own character but as a teacher I wouldn't have had time to upload the characters needed for my 7 different classes of 15-20 students.

James C.

Classdojo for Teachers and Pupils

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Overall, ClassDojo is a complete package for lower elementary students and teachers. User-friendly with so many features to enhance and modify class behaviours.

Pros

ClassDojo is a very user-friendly application for teachers. I would say that it is suitable for lower grades 1-4. Teachers can award or deduct points to their students for both positive and negative reinforcement. One of the great features is the messaging board where teachers can send instant messages home to parents or share photos of what they are doing in class. These messages are confined to only the parent of the child and no other message posts or responses from the parent can be seen by other parents. There is also sounds allocated to the awarding of positive or negative behaviour that makes students perk up and check their own behaviours. I also love the animated video clips by the ClassDojo characters that teach students things like growth mindset.

Cons

As a grade 6 teacher, I find that the avatars for this application are more suitable for younger grades as upper elementary/middle school pupils are too cool for this look.

Ayesha A.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Dynamic Teaching with ClassDojo

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Overall, I loved using ClassDojo as a fourth-grade English and History teacher to manage the classroom and utilize other tools to enhance the learning environment. The students enjoyed using ClassDojo because of the engaging monsters and the ability to receive positive points for their behaviors, such as staying on task or helping another student.

Pros

What I liked most about ClassDojo is that it is an engaging, interactive classroom management tool for elementary school teachers. It is a convenient, multipurpose software with a toolkit of features designed to support teachers in the classroom. It not only allows teachers to reward students for positive behaviors, but it also includes a digital portfolio for students to showcase their work. Additionally, I love that this software enhances parent-teacher communication by enabling teachers to message parents and keep in contact with each other, especially about students’ progress and daily classroom happenings. Finally, it is free software!

Cons

What I liked least about this software is that it is suitable for younger students and may be immature for high school students. Additionally, it focuses heavily on a reward-punishment points system that encourages extrinsic rather than intrinsic behaviors. Also, it may not always be feasible to be on the application constantly to reward or punish students with the points system. Furthermore, it does not sufficiently track learning other than the digital portfolios feature.