SITE123

Free website builder and landing page solution

Anna P.

I visited the website to play around but I ended up liking it so much

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

It's really depending on what you want, we as a team go the best experience we could get. There is support so they are always there to give you tips or you can tell them what you want to do and they will guide you to do it.
Some of them even step by step, like really step by step.
If you try the platform and you don't know what you want to do, then do not do it at all.
Be sure for what you want and most of all, be sure that what you want to do in doable in general. There were things I wanted to do but they are not really possible to be done.

Pros

Let's start with the fact that I was previously using a code only platform and I really wanted to make a professional website for my team and get it live to attract new visitors. It's basically what I was looking for in a website builder. I have tried multiple online but SITE123 gave me the freedom to take my team on the web and get it live with our domain name.
It's a very easy to use platform and they offer many applications to use and index your website to Google and other search engines which what I really needed.
Because of this website we were able to increase awareness as I have seen the difference with the hosting I had, the servers response time is 5x times faster than the Shared Hosting plan I had with another website.
Very powerful platform I would say, and it really got my message out.

Cons

I would appreciate if they had sidebars like WordPress themes but for now I was able to make what I wanted.
I might not be able to add my own HTML to the platform for some specific apps I wanted but I was able to find something at least similar to their app market, it did the job (not the one I wanted) but if you try to find there is always a way to get things done even when you are limited to the option they offer.
I was expecting to use more the custom Iframe but it turned out the Application integration were more useful than any other features offered.

Andrew M.

All positive .

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

I'm able to run my own company from home as a disabled person. But there should be an incentive for users building sites for customers like me .

Pros

Easy to navigate templates really professional.great customer service really easy to use . software throughout the different packages are really professional and easy to use.

Cons

When too many people are on can run slow but still an amazing product . but overall really great system

Response from SITE123

Hi Andrew! Thank you for giving us a great review!

There is a program that would suit you given your web design skills - Our Expert Program.

Our Experts Program gives you the option to build your clients a website directly from your own SITE123 account. When the website is ready and upgraded, you will be able to enjoy benefits like: Huge commissions on each paid website, a FREE website for your own business (with our GOLD package), Special account manager and more.

The program is open and you can register in just a few seconds.

For more questions, please send an email to [email protected]

Nikki G.
  • Industry: Sports

My first website experience

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

As I am starting out I cannot answer this question fully yet.

Pros

After doing tons of research, I narrowed down what I thought I needed from a website to a choice of 2 and went woth Site 123. Its relativly easy for a newbie like me to figure out but what truly sets them apart is the 24/7 customer service. Polite, informed, friendly, available and best of all, they never make me feel like a dumb blonde, which I actually am in the website arena!

Cons

There could be more information on the edit functions, sometimes it is a bit too basic and I have to go and search through the official Site 123 website page to find my answer.

Response from SITE123

Hi Nikki! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We are adding all kinds of awesome stuff to expand function tools all the time! We also want you to be involved in the development of our software!

Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers.

We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback.

• Industry: Individual & Family Services

Very basic with a quality finished product.

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

There are not many web design platforms that combine simplicity with modern, professional finished sites quite as well as SITE123. The customer service is fast and knowledgeable. As long as you are okay with the cookie-cutter layouts and features, this is a very good platform for building a website.

Pros

The finished product with a SITE123 website is high quality. Users visiting the site will find the look and interface modern and easy to navigate. There are many predesigned options for those inexperience with web design or anyone wanting to knock out a site quickly.

Cons

The overall options and customization is limited. When choosing a layout there is no way to pick the best from each layout, just the overall layout you prefer.

Response from SITE123

Hi! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. More input is always welcome!

David R.
  • Industry: Automotive

Best web builder program and techs there are

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

I had a web site for over 15 years, used the old Front Page, and when it bwecame unworkable, was told to go to Word Press, also completely confusing. I am not a web page designer. I came to site 123 with real apprehension, I knew NOTHING about building a web site, save for the one page black and white one from before. At first, I got upset, didn't understand how it all worked, but, the techs wouldn't let me quit, they prodded and prompted me forward at every facet of building the site, and I LEARNED as we went forth. Once I got over being frustrated, and with the tech's fantastic help, I built a really nice new website, and every time I wanted to update, change, whatever, they were there to help along the way. They never gave up on ME, never quit, and I KNOW they will all be there if I need them. I can now manage my website, having built it, and have the fine techs to help if I need them. This is the BEST web experience I have ever had.

Pros

They care about YOU and your website, they are extremely helpful.

Cons

NOTHING, best web experience I have ever had.

Dipak S.

Nice Website Builder

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

Pros

It's easy to use and whenever I did have a question I used their 24/7 chat with the highly knowledgeable support team.

Cons

I found it too easy. I didn't feel like it looked as professional as the other website builders. It seemed better as a landing page rather than a full blown website

Response from SITE123

Hi Dipak. Thank you for your review! Please know we help users to build all kinds of websites, from E-commerce to Blogs to Restaurants and more. You can see some of our great website examples here: https://www.site123.com/website-examples

There are also a few things I wanted to share with you to help enhance your SITE123 experience. Did you know we have a huge and constantly growing collection of templates you can use to build websites? You can check them out here: https://www.site123.com/templates/free-website-templates

It also sounds like you might not have seen the multi-page option. This you can use to set multiple pages (rather than a single page) to follow the design of a larger website. You can set that up under Website type for multi design, under settings. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support chat 24/7. Thanks again and have a great day!

Binyamin K.
  • Industry: Farming

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

Simply put: I am a big fan of Site123.

Pros

I consider myself mildly computer savvy. Site123 is feature rich but requires assistance to make the most out of it. To this end Site123 offers 24/7 costumer support. They have been extremely helpful in answering all of my question and respond almost always within 5 minutes of the query. I have asked questions regarding building the site, building the storefront, and billing. Site123 costumer service answers all of my questions and are always courteous.

Cons

I would like to have more "drag-and-drop" control over building features.

Response from SITE123

Hi Binyamin!

Thanks very much for your great review!

Please know that our system is deliberately designed to not be drag-and-drop, like so many other systems out there. This is because our system has been optimized so that users can always design a professional looking website, no matter what. We are also always introducing new customization features, and we will keep all of our users updated whenever we release something new!

Thanks and have a great day!

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Farming

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Was able to set up the web site quickly that fell perfectly into the window that we wanted to be up and running .

Pros

Very easy to navigate the web portal and make changes to web site. This site definitely appeals to the average person because the layout is so simple but very VERY effective.

Cons

There are a few things that I can't implement on the site, which is kind of disappointing but for the most part, love the ease of making changes to the web site as well as the great customer service.

Response from SITE123

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

What few things would you like us to implement into our software so you can better your website?

Rob B.

User friendly

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

No problems at all, very happy.

Pros

It was easy to set up and navigate without any instruction. When I did need help it was available immediately and was always spot on.

Cons

Would have liked more bottons on the home screen

Response from SITE123

Hi Rob! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

About additional buttons, there are multiple ways to add buttons to your home page. Please check with our 24/7 live chat support and we'll be happy to show you all of the great options you have!

Peter M.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 2018/08/27

I am a complete novice but i was able to buils a really great - looking website in a day. and when i needed help SITE123 was there 24/7 !

Pros

Thie really is the easiest way to make your very own Website. a huge number of templates that are easily modified - with a wide variety of add ons and plug-ins. I will recommend it to all my business friends. And, by the way, the support tam are great !

Cons

I really could not think of anything that i didn't like.

Hiral P.

Its helpful in all Categories.

Reviewed on 2018/05/28

Pros

We can easily make ourselves website because most of the feature included in 123. We can add more languages in website.

Cons

I like most that we can easily make a new tab and add more page in same category. Easy to use all pages.

Matthew R.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Very relaible and helpful website builder

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

I think this is one of the top 5 best website design based on most that have you pay money to keep it running

Pros

I found the tools and help the site123 creators. The template varieties to pick and the theme as step1 lets u decide ur online business or site to make.

Cons

Some features when building on the template give trouble of the tools to choose what you like to include or do, it can be fixed though

• Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Is it as easy as 123

Reviewed on 2020/05/23

In conclusion if you looking for simple and small this would be great but if you have something more grand in mind you may want to explore a few more options before you settle

Pros

I enjoyed the fact that its a simple lay out and does not require much. Also they offer multi language management that other sites fail to do.

Cons

I wish that there were more options and it was a little more advanced. . There free site is heavy with limitations but once you choose a paid plan it unlocks endless amount of possibilities

Bill C.
  • Industry: Photography

Relatively Easy for a Newby

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

Pros

The website was easy to set up, and following the instructions was intuitive. The site design is excellent and the layout supports and highlights my content. I did have to use technical support to "publish" the site, but my issues were quickly resolved.

Cons

No real issues with the software that were not resolved with a 10-minute chat with one of the technical support staff.

• Used Other for Free Trial

Site 123 Is a great free website tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

Pros

It was simple to use, the interface was good, and the walkthroughs provided were easy to follow.

Cons

I do not have anything to complain about with this free tool.

Easy to use even you do not have any technical knowledges.

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Awareness from customers.

Pros

Theme design and operating features that help me building the site easily without technical skill. UX/UI is amazing.

Cons

I have sometimes experienced the delay of loading speed and some errors during access to the site. Please take care of this issue.

Stefan K.

Navigation over the site wasn't easy to connect an existing domain with website builder.

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

A quickly done website ready to publish

Pros

The visual and ease of tools with a fantastic chat room with your expertise team who guided me all along. The layout is great too

Cons

There was offered a free domain with upgrade of package, that disappeared into outer space; the trick of a free website builder, wasn't free at all...very bad indeed.

Response from SITE123

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! I hope the instructions I sent you on how to claim your free domain with your package was useful. If you have any questions about any issue and need help, please contact our 24/7 support or let me know and we'll all we can to help!

Christine M.

I looked at several options; some better known than Site 123, but I was very pleased with...

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Pros

Ease of use, customer support chats and overall helpfulness . Pricing was competitive and I am very pleased with the finished project.

Cons

I do not have any cons

Kieran Q.
  • Industry: Design

Easy web site builder

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Pros

Easy to use, great communication, very helpful

Cons

Would be great to have more pics available to show off my web page for my business other than that it’s great

Kimberly M.

Website assistance

good

Pros

Website support. Is excellent. Thank you

Cons

Navigation isn’t completely clear Sometimes confusing

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

How Site123 helped me

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Site123 allows me to convey the services that I offer in a simple. clear and usable way, very easy to update and publishes any of my changes instantly if required which is a real asset.
In a strange way it's actually fun to use because you can alter the image of your business if required without publishing and when you are ready, hit the publish button and hey presto you have a fresh new look. Thanks for a great product.

Pros

I found the software extremely easy to use especially from someone with little technical experience.
Excellent array of templates and you'll never be short of finding suitable images - they seem endless.
There are constant upgrades and new products added which I am notified immediately when they happen
Outstanding support with clear and concise response to even the most difficult questions

Cons

None really - maybe the inability to change the format of a selected template but I guess that's why its called a template!

Robin P.
  • Industry: Printing

Site easy to build with excellent support

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

It was easy to build the site & when i do set stuck the guys at support is always there

Pros

it is easy to use & if I get stuck I know the guys at SITE123 are there to help

Cons

I cant think of anything i dont like . If I have had a problem, support has been there to help

Pere mr G.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

my 1st web here

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Pros

it's faster and very easy for me, and much images

Cons

The difficulty of putting my forms, calendars for my clients, I want to put a chat for my clients

Response from SITE123

Hi Pere! Thank you for your review!

We are happy to help with all issues you may have, including forms, calendars, and inserting apps for having chat for your clients. Contact our 24/7 live chat support and we'll be happy to help!

• Industry: Consumer Goods

SITE123

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

After using two other software resources in the past, I am so glad I found SITE123

Pros

Ease of use and limitations on design. I have used software that allows more flexibility in design but the finished product looks unprofessional . I am very happy with results from SITE123

Cons

At time of purchase there was no order copy function, this has been added.

Response from SITE123

Hi! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We're glad we were able to add the feature you wanted! More input is always welcome!

Barbara S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

I had a large number of templates to chose from where on other sites I had none in my category.

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

I was able to build a nice website in no time. And if I want to make changes it's easy to do.

Pros

Cons

It could have a little more flexibility. Although the templates are great I found that there were some things I wanted to change at times. Still, overall I can't complain.