LawnPro

Lawn care software for managing administrative operations

Sean F.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent CRM software for new landscaping business

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

My experience with whoever is behind the chat bot has been exceptional. I’ve never had to call them and can do everything from the app or computer. They even get back to me within a couple hours on weekends.

Pros

It’s inexpensive and fairly simple to use. There are a lot of services on here that I don’t understand and would probably need someone to teach me how to use it. Customer service does get back to me quickly and the software engineers are quick to fix issue when they arise. Overall it’s a fine product for what I need right now.

Cons

It took some time to get used to navigating. I would like to see an estimate button at the top of the dashboard on the mobile app because that’s what I mainly use this software for.

David H.

Lawn Pro - What a great product - Makes our business so effiencent

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

All staff being able to see work scheduled.

Access to all customer and property information and details in one place, which also makes it super easy to amend and change details.

Being able to quote and invoice on the go, this greatly helps our cash flow and as a small business cuts down on required office hours.

Route Scheduling, meaning we are able to make efficiencies where possible on daily route planning.

Pros

After using Lawnpro we have moved our business to totally paperless.

Ease of use with all levels of staff is great.

Means keeping a paper diary a thing of the past

Cons

UK compatibility is currently being working on by the team at the moment and for us is the only downfall in only a few small area. These we are able to work around, but I am sure in the future with full integration it will be amazing. What helps is the team is actively working on thing at the moment to help with UK compatibility. Don't let this put you off as it really is a great product for any UK based lawn care business.

Ryan F.

Best Lawn Care Scheduler and Invoicer Hands Down

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

It has been a huge help in keeping me organized with my schedule and with my invoices.

Pros

The ability to easily schedule out our days, even in advance with recurring visits.

Cons

I love this product, I dont think there is anything I dont like.

Daniel S.

Irrigation Use

Great.

Pros

I love that all of my services are stored upon entering into this software. The fact that my customer database is intact season after season allows me to be efficient when it comes to scheduling, communication, etc.

Cons

Thr routing feature is not free. If I am setting up schedules, I think the routes should be included.

Jeffrey M.

Neighbors

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Pros

Cheap. Easy to use. new features all the time.

Cons

Automations have to be repeating over time then stop then when you want theme to. Create a master automation for each section of the company. then set updates thats things were not updated for the end of the year and the beginning of the year.

Kumar G.

Lawn pro software

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

I have been with Lawn pro for many years. They have evolved into a great business partner,
and the internal improvements are continuous. Its not possible to be perfect, but the lawn pro team strives to go above and beyond in their feature rich program.

Pros

The software has all the tools needed to run the logistics of my business.
lawn routing maps w multiple crews
multiple properties for larger clients
integrated invoicing w credit card and ACH payments
and crew management

Cons

The time tracking / payroll assistance features are being upgraded but are currently a weak link.
Integrating images and multimedia into emails and texting could be improved.

Chance R.

Awesome Software!

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

I've been using LawnPro for over 2 years. Tech support is just a text away. He always responds quickly to any questions I may have. Also, very open to suggestions on how to make it better. They're always updating and improving and it just keeps getting better. I love it!

Pros

Ease of use. Granted, there is a learning curve but overall it's very easy to use.

Cons

I think the only thing I don't like is the texting portion of the software. It doesn't allow me to text from a 5 digit number. It picks an actual phone number that has the same area code as my business number. It confuses clients and makes them think I have two numbers. I don't want that. I want to be able to do blast texts to all of my clients without giving them the option of replying.

Jimmy B.

Awesome Solution for Landscape Companies

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

In one word: exceptional. These guys are lawn car professionals who found themselves in the software business. I am a software professional who found myself in the lawncare business. Once I spoke with the team there I knew it was the only way to go for me.

Pros

I was impressed with the credentials on their website and could not believe the powerful features available in such an affordably-priced software.

Cons

There is not really anything I don't like. I even like the fact the developers are open to new ideas and have added a feature or two I have suggested.

Michael K.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

LawnPro Review

Reviewed on 2020/05/10

Over the last year it has been what we have used. As we grow we are using it mor and will really see if its the software we keep

Pros

Software is cost friendly with basic features. Great for smaller companies

Cons

Wish software was easier and more user friendly with more features for landscaping companies

Scott G.

Awesome software

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Best software by far. Keeps my accounting and all my jobs in one easy place.

Pros

The ability to schedule multiple jobs at a time. The ease of use and the ability to track payments.

Cons

Unable to use PayPal without buying a monthly plan

Luke F.

Does Exactly what i need it to

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

The software has kept me and my business on track and thank the great support staff behind the code. i tried this software on a whim but stopped looking for programs when i came upon Lawn Pro

Pros

Creating on-the-fly invoices and with a stable and reliable group of guys that have helped me out when i hit a snag in over 50 invoices. the invoices look and feel professional and am proud to hand it to a client for payment. :)

Cons

the one thing that has lacked is when i needed to route more than the allotted spots for snow. i would have to triple check my list and figure where the missing clients needed to fit into the array houses i needed to visit.

Doyle G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

great for schedule and Finance tracking

Reviewed on 2020/03/15

the ease of scheduling and invoicing, before lawnpro I did it all with paper and pencil

Pros

I have been using this software since the beginning , It keeps track of my schedules and finances

Cons

I would like to see a schedule invoice option. we have several different days when our invoices go out and it would be nice to have them pop up on the main screen when they are due to be mailed.
This use toy be an option on previous versions and I would love to see it return.

Donald C.

Lawn care/Landscaping Management software

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Before I purchased LawnPro software, I had trouble tracking my schedule from week to week. Especially if I had to reschedule services due to inclement weather. Now, all of my work is maintained on a calendar and it is easy to reschedule client's services.

Pros

Easy to use and keeps myself and crews organized.

Cons

When multiple invoices are completed on the same day for the same customer, it is confusing to manage them if they are repaid individually on different dates.

Clint H.
  • Industry: Building Materials

So Glad I went with Lawn Pro Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

I started a long time ago with Lawn Pro Software and could not be happier. As my business has grown Lawn Pro Software has met every need.

Pros

Great Customer Service that really listens to their users. They are constantly improving every aspect of the software. Awesome!

Cons

They have knocked out any little thing I could have not liked with all their improvements.

Christian M.

Landscape Company

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Using the routes part of the program and customer tacking is the best things we found out that we never did before. That part alone is worth the investment.

Pros

We use this program pretty much everyday and really find that it make things easier. Billings runs great and helps us get paid on time. Credit card process of the invoices thru the program saves time. Track customers, estimates, invoices, and job tracking - we use it all!

Cons

We wish we had more time to work with it but work calls. Nothing so far on our end!

Matthew W.

Works great

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

I've been using Lawn pro since lawn pro 3, it's easy to use and I've never regretted my purchase. It's a great tool to keep track of customers, billing, scheduling and equipment.

Pros

Works as promised. Great value for the money.

Cons

The sight has gone down a few times, but relatively not enough to really hurt. Customer support has been great when it happens.

Brandon S.

J's Lawn Service LLC

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Minus a few adjustments I wouldn't change anything about the software and will continue to use it for a long time to come thank you

Pros

Like the schedule and how invoices and easily made.

Cons

when entering yards on the schedule if it's a previous month it doesn't stay on the previous month to take you back to the current month.

Roxie W.

Honest option here!

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Like I said not horrible. But I literally had to pay for the program 2 times. But its not a bad program.

Pros

Been using lawnpro for over 13 years.
Not a horrible program. But it can certainly improve.

Cons

It should have payment options included as well as a text feature. These should be free with the app.

Chris W.

Great Program for Lawn care

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

No problems with the actual program. It has been a great experience. Very easy to use. Phone app is also a big plus.

Pros

Ease of use for daily invoices. Great way to send invoices through email. Overall program is great.

Cons

I am currently only able to have 50 customers on my version. I don't bring in enough revenue to justify an upgrade for just 10 more customers. It would be nice if this version would allow at least 75 customers at no additional charge.

Daniel S.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Lawn Pro Review from Elite Lawn Maintenance

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Good

Pros

I would recommend Lawn Pro to lawn care companies as it helps keep a record of customers and their properties and does speed up the admin side of the business.

Cons

Route planning could be improved. There is a good interactive map which could be more detailed ie. what customers haven’t had a certain treatment and the map could remove customers who have already been serviced by that treatment.

Anthony T.
  • Industry: Import & Export

lawn pro

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

9.5

Pros

The system is amazing like anything at times it has very small hang-up, but they improve it daily.

Cons

How it can text or email customer, also like the user friendly

Carlos T.

Awesome program

Great program

Pros

Invoicing and all the data in and export.

Cons

Some times when they do the upgrades I'm in the system doing work.

Christina M.

THank you Lawn Pro!!

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

This makes our overall operations very easy. I use every part of this program. The best part is that I can get help if I have a question and it is immediate. It is pretty amazing!

Pros

I love everything about this program! It is easy to use, very organized and saves so much time!

Cons

There is not a thing I do not like. This is a great program.

Amity A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Worth the money for small business.

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Great customer services easy to set up.

Pros

Easy to set up automatization are great. I really love it. Hope to be able to optimize more than just 24 property a day per crew. Other than that definitely love it

Cons

Optimize routed for more than just 24 property a crew.

Bryan R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to use software for a good price

Reviewed on 2020/02/08

was having trouble with efficiency. Lawn pro helped with routing and scheduling to keep my crews on task and rolling efficient routes.

Pros

The software is easy to use, helps with efficiency of company, and is value priced.

Cons

Updates are slow to come but customer support is responsive.