LawnPro

Lawn care software for managing administrative operations

Kevin
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Lawn Pro is the best

Reviewed on 2021/07/04

Pros

The Ease of use and great customer support.

Cons

None so far, any problems that I run into are quickly explained by customer support.

Jason

Not Bad

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Pros

The scheduling features are nice. I like how they constantly try to improve the product.

Cons

Time tracking is a little confusing for payroll. Would also like more snow removal options billing options. All the extras you have to pay for monthly to use.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Got offered a lifetime license for a discounted price.
John
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Ok for the price

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

Fairly easy to use. They keep added features that help with daily scheduling and service options.

Cons

Absolutely no phone tech support. You have to text them if you have any questions or issues. They will not talk to you on the phone ever. No matter what the issue. There have been several software updates that have caused major issues in the program itself that had detrimental results in the billing system. As in services showing up on my copy of the invoice but not on the client's copy they received. It took months for them to resolve that problem after they said twice they fixed it. It cost me clients because they thought I was adding on service charges to the invoices after sending them. Three separate times this happened in one season.

Dan

LawnPro Software Customer review

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

Pros

Lifetime support purchase was the reason for my purchase with this software. A colleague in the same industry as I had recommended I have a look at the features of this software and due to low beginning cost I purchased. I was a little worried that the software was international based but over the years of use I have noticed the developing team localise the software for Australian use which has been fantastic. The scheduling, financials, recommendations, reports and support have been very pleasing to me and my business. I would recommend this software to any Australian business in the broad range of lawn industry.
This is an ongoing developing software that has all that I require and more to maintain an efficient business. Mobile software has been released over the passed year or two and am very fond of this due to being mobile with my industry. Tracking employee job completions and easy low mileage scheduled routes is such a positive cost cutting design I utilise when I can also. Seamless planning, easy reporting structure, efficient ways of quoting and invoicing all assist with the efficiency of my business. Thank you LawnPro and I look forward to our continued relationship.

Cons

There are multiple add-ons features which is a little hard to get my head around due to thinking I had these features already with a once off payment for lifetime use including all features and support but overall this has been competitive in pricing and I have not been altered in my decision to move to another provider.
Support is internationally based but is still communicated within a reasonable time frame.

TODD

Becoming the Industry leader

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

I have been using this just a short time now (switching from a previous software of 10 plus years). I really am excited when I see all the offerings such as completing, invoicing, even marking paid (if your client pays at time of service) right on the spot within 2 mins. of getting done with a service. The ability to estimate remotely and have a professional estimate to deliver within minutes of an initial conversation is perfect for me as prospects come up to my guys all the time in the field and I might not be there but can land an extra service or client right away. The client portal is defiantly a BIG plus. With most everything these days online, this feature makes things that much easier to communicate and complete tasks like estimate acceptances and payments. My guys find it easy to use the time clock and I like I can see it in real time. The support I am getting when I find a bug or something not quite as I think it is intended is exceptional! I am glad I ran across this and made the switch. As I grow, this software will help me and easily grow with me.

Pros

I love the real time information. If guys are in the field, I can see that they clock on to a work order right away. I like that the work order can be closed in the field right after service is performed and completed. I also like that the system can auto generate the invoice right then if selected as well as all the automations that can be set to notify the customer ( and me) after certain services or actions are complete. Big time saver. I can schedule, input, track, charge and collect payment all at the door of my clients. Real big time saver.

Cons

They are always taking suggestions and implementing them, so I can't really say this or these are cons, only waiting to see when they might get a chance to implement. They are always looking for ways to tailor their software to what we, the user, needs. So just drop them a note and they will work with you if you see something not right or something you'd like to see different.

David

Solid Software for my Business

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

I love the software and I plan on using it for many years to come. A really big improvement is the help desk is now built right into the software! There are so many features we have not started utilizing and the limiting factor is learning. I would LOVE to see more videos created on how to use the software to maximize its capabilities.

Pros

LawnPro Software is a comprehensive program that checks all the boxes in what you need in order to run your business. From scheduling , routing, communications, invoicing, billing, and payments. It does a solid job of tracking and managing literally thousands of customers that we have. I love the email and texting features that have been added which are modern ways customers want to communicate. This feature needs to still be improved because customers think they are communicating with someone on say an iphone and send up .jpg or other files that are not viewable through the software.

Cons

At times there are a lot of clicking you have to do to accomplish certain tasks. However, there have been many updates that have streamlined many processes within the software that have improved its overall effectiveness. Occasionally the software has been down, but not for any long periods of time. A strong recommendation is to ALWAYS do your updates to the system overnight, not in the middle of the day when user are trying to conduct business with it.

Michael
  • Industry: Events Services

All around amazing software and service

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Scheduling, invoicing, payments, etc all in one software simplifies a LOT. When you handle 8-12 properties every day and have to give customers an ETA, I just couldn't do it without LawnPro. If I have to make scheduling changes, it's super easy and straight-forward. I can tell they're working on it constantly so it just gets better and better. In my opinion, one of the best parts about LawnPro is the direct contact with someone who has authority to make changes and improvements, or who can explain the feature already exists and how to use it. Most other software developers require you to "submit a ticket" that goes into some system with hundreds of other "tickets" and IF it ever gets seen, it can be months or even years before you see the features you were asking for. LawnPro not only responds to any requests immediately but they actually incorporate good ideas very quickly. Very honest and responsive folks, and obviously not greedy.

Pros

The software is well written and very user-friendly. I've contacted customer service on multiple occasions with questions and requests for adding features. Not only do I get near immediate responses, but also immediate action. To request the addition of a feature one day and to be utilizing it only a couple days later is almost unheard of. I looked at a lot of software before choosing LawnPro and the others are either far too expensive, or just not as user-friendly. I could NOT run my lawn business without this software, I'd spend far too much time trying to keep track of things in spreadsheets.

Cons

There were only a couple of features I really needed that weren't already offered with this software when I first signed up, but I requested them and literally within days I was able to utilize those features. I couldn't ask for more. Excellent support, excellent code, excellent folks to work with.

David
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best program i’ve ever used

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

We purchased this program in 2016. Since then it has made my daily operations super easy and functional for my business. Any owner of a lawn care business would benefit from this program. The LawnPro team is constantly updating the features to make it better for their customers. Being able to schedule & invoice my customers after each visit saves me time daily & when we do our monthly invoices. Any of the old reviews are inaccurate as the reviewer either quit using the program before really learning it or is no longer in business. If you want to spend more time with your family & less time on the nighttime business work for the next day then this is your program to use!!! You have nothing to lose, try the free trial. It’s the best option we have found to keep up with everything a lawn business entails from schedules, invoicing, contracts, overhead, profit/loss, etc. and i don't even use all the features available.

Pros

Quick response from tech support
Reliability

Cons

I can’t think of any cons right off hand

RYAN

Best Lawn Care Scheduler and Invoicer Hands Down

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

It has been a huge help in keeping me organized with my schedule and with my invoices.

Pros

The ability to easily schedule out our days, even in advance with recurring visits.

Cons

I love this product, I dont think there is anything I dont like.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Because that was a headache

Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Because of the scheduling feature
wayne

Lawnpro Works

Reviewed on 2023/07/10

It's very good but has too many functions especially in the quoting and site description area. There is no 3 week frequency which is a pain in winter with slow growth. Currently it is off line without any notification so I can't invoice clients nor change mowing frequency. Being in the cloud means everything is instant which is great and all data is immediately saved. Is there a function to share live with my accountant? Overall very happy.

Pros

It has every feature you would ever need to run a successful lawnmowing business. Using it from my phone allows up to date invoicing and schedule changes

Cons

It doesn't have a 3 weekly mow frequency. It has a customer expiry which is a pain. If you don't watch it, the client will dissappear because your date was to short. The default should be no expiry date.

Tom

Simple yet effective

Reviewed on 2020/02/02

Pros

I like the ease of use of LawnPro. I had tried probably about 10 different lawn based CRM/Scheduling softwares and I either didn't like them (overly simplified and not able to be customized to my business) or I couldn't understand and figure them out. LawnPro was simple and had all of the features I had been looking for from the beginning.

Cons

At first the Mobile version was not as simply used as the desktop version. However I was assured they were working on it. They have had the app out for a few months now and it is just like using it on my computer. Simple and efficient.

Jobber and Service Autopilot
Mike

Time saver for Small Business

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

I love that I can schedule clients and teams of workers, print a cut list for each one, also being able to drag and drop a scheduled appointment into another time slot. I can change customer info on the page I'm on rather than having to go to another page to do that. There really is so much that this software does for me that it is hard to list all of the benefits for me. One of the most important features I love about this software is the fact that I can personally text [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he responds very quickly to answer my questions, and they are always listening to their clients to see how the software can be improved.

Pros

I love how this software is made with lawn care professionals in mind. And you can choose how much or how little you want to use of the services available. For example I choose to send my own invoices, but that is a service that is available to use with the software.

Cons

I really don't have any Cons with the software, It has been a real life saver for me.

William

Love the software

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Pros

LawnProSoftware does "NOT" have screens with hundreds of buttons all over. The logic and flow of the software is simple and not confusing like most other crm's

Cons

There's not really anything I like least about it. LawnProSoftware is not some big Corp America business with thoughts and ideas that take away from customer service.

RealGreen and CLIPitc

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Work flow to optimize labor costs
Geoff
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Fantastic for small business who can’t afford a full system

Reviewed on 2022/04/19

Experience has been fantastic, learning curve was not bad

Experience has been fantastic, learning curve was not bad

Pros

The free option is fantastic for our small company, absolutely a game changer that we appreciate immensely

Cons

I wish we could send bills to a separate email than the one associated with customer account for scheduling notices. Some clients have multiple properties that each need a separate email schedule notice, yet all are paid for through the owner

Yardbook

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

It was easier to learn for me
Cassie

4 Star

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

I have been with lawnpro since I started my company, about 4 or 5 years. Have nothing but positive things to say.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. I love that things are constantly getting added.

Cons

I dont like that it doesn't sync to my quickbooks desktop

Jobber

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Pricing was a huge factor.
Justin
  • Industry: Machinery

Awesome program

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

This has been a life saver. Everything is ready and available. Any questions I’ve had the staff and owner has been fantastic. A message away and a reply with very fast response!

Pros

This is a must have program for business owners. I can schedule everything and know exactly what I am doing a year from now. The profit/loss, expense is excellent. I am very pleased with the invoicing. So much I like about this program. Nothing to
Dislike. Saves me a lot of time!

Cons

I really don’t have any cons to list. I like everything.

Jimmy

Awesome Solution for Landscape Companies

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

In one word: exceptional. These guys are lawn car professionals who found themselves in the software business. I am a software professional who found myself in the lawncare business. Once I spoke with the team there I knew it was the only way to go for me.

Pros

I was impressed with the credentials on their website and could not believe the powerful features available in such an affordably-priced software.

Cons

There is not really anything I don't like. I even like the fact the developers are open to new ideas and have added a feature or two I have suggested.

Scott

Awesome software

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Best software by far. Keeps my accounting and all my jobs in one easy place.

Best software by far. Keeps my accounting and all my jobs in one easy place.

Pros

The ability to schedule multiple jobs at a time. The ease of use and the ability to track payments.

Cons

Unable to use PayPal without buying a monthly plan

Tracy

Awesome year

Reviewed on 2021/06/13

Awesome and ongoing

Awesome and ongoing

Pros

Have been using this software for one year. Our revenue skyrocketed this year. Would recommend for anyone needing a software such as this.

Cons

Nothing I have found nothing to take issue with.

Chris

Lawn Care

Reviewed on 2020/08/02

LawnPro has been a game changer for my small business and we be even more useful with a larger business

Pros

The scheduling made day to day operations much easier.
The invoicing is very user friendly and having paper invoices automatically mailed out is very nice

Cons

I would like to see some more automated options such as sending bills at preset dates

Matthew
  • Industry: Chemicals

Best and Affordable

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

This software has allowed for the company to grow smoothly, and keeps up with so much. Any landscaper, lawncare company, or really any service oriented business could use this software.

Pros

finances, scheduling, app, mobile, property calculator,

Cons

This software is still in the process of becoming perfect, but it's close!!! I would say that there is only a few things I don't like and I'm working with the makers everyday to make it even better.

Doyle
  • Industry: Consumer Services

great for schedule and Finance tracking

Reviewed on 2020/03/15

the ease of scheduling and invoicing, before lawnpro I did it all with paper and pencil

Pros

I have been using this software since the beginning , It keeps track of my schedules and finances

Cons

I would like to see a schedule invoice option. we have several different days when our invoices go out and it would be nice to have them pop up on the main screen when they are due to be mailed.
This use toy be an option on previous versions and I would love to see it return.

Donald
  • Industry: Farming

Lawn care/Landscaping Management software

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Before I purchased LawnPro software, I had trouble tracking my schedule from week to week. Especially if I had to reschedule services due to inclement weather. Now, all of my work is maintained on a calendar and it is easy to reschedule client's services.

Pros

Easy to use and keeps myself and crews organized.

Cons

When multiple invoices are completed on the same day for the same customer, it is confusing to manage them if they are repaid individually on different dates.

MARIA
  • Industry: Accounting

GREAT COMPANION

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

I keep track of my husbands lawn service schedule and invoices.

I keep track of my husbands lawn service schedule and invoices.

Pros

I like emailing invoices and getting paid with cards without me having to talk to the clients, Also that the bills are marked paid and I dont have to do it.

Cons

when the clients reveive the bill they have to click on the invoice number to find the link to pay with their card. I have to explain that to all new clients.

Kendall
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great software with all the features

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

I have no experience with any other software specific to lawncare co management and would not hesitate to use again.

Pros

Easy to schedule, keep track of finances and clients, and I like the reports.

Cons

Some updates/changes went under my radar. Concerned at how secure the client portal is.