Showing 63 reviews of 50

Beds24

PMS platform with channel manager and payment processing

Showing 63 reviews of 50
David L.

Simply the best PMS solution

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

I love it. It does everything I want it to and I have total control of everything. With previous PMS's I have used, if there was an issue with, say one of my Airbnb listings, I would have to wait to raise a support ticket and get the PMS company to try and figure out the problem. With beds24, the tools to do that are at my disposal. 9 times out of 10 I'm able to fix a problem straight away myself. When I can't, the support are there within 24 hours (every time) to help. That being said, this is the most bug-free system I have used. So far the only issues which have come up have been of my making.

Pros

The best feature of this product is the flexibility. Thanks to the auto action function, you can make the system do almost anything you want it to. In an age of increased efficiency and automation, this makes beds24 the ideal product. I'm still only just realising half of the things I can automate, meaning that as I continue using the product, I will be able to continue increasing my efficiencies. The next best, but very much related, characteristic is its ability to integrate with other systems. There's no point trying to be the best at everything. Beds24 gets the nuts and bolts perfect, then makes sure you can hook into other systems extremely easily to fine tune your total tech package.

Cons

Because it is a completely DIY system, it can be quite daunting getting set-up. You have to figure out how to do everything by following the self-help guides. Having said that, you can pay for support sessions if you're finding it difficult. But I would say the only fault of the system is it may turn some people away for not knowing what they have to do. Get past that, and you're in for a wonderful reward.

Iuri R.

Excellent customer support, easy to use software, very intuitive.

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

It feels like all options that you need are "just there" , it is amazing how far you can actually customize this software. Setup auto emails to automatically send out email (with your own email address) or sms messages to your guests, staff, yourself, or any other person. Very nice looking dashboard, and the most important for me the channel manager.

Update prices and availability in one place and have all your channels updated it is like magic, no more over-bookings, no more bookings with strange prices.

I am using the "reseller" feature, so all my guests and owners log into my domain name, they see my logo, its like "my" system hehehe, Thank you Beds24 !

Cons

No Cons for me, i work in a Hotel and i am used to hotel software, perhaps when you just start with this software if you have no background with any hotel software you might feel there are to many options and features. But really try to send them a support ticket !

Alexander D.

We use Beds24 for our cottage resort on Golden Lake, Ontario, Canada. And we like it.

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Fully optional hotel management system.

Pros

This is a most versatile and reasonably prices software we every found for our resort. Amazing flexibility and unlimited customization for the any needs of hospitality establishment. Tech support is fast, the documentation is sufficient and well organized. We also like video tutorials and contextual help.

Cons

It is became more and more sophisticated year to year, so for now we need more assistance from tech. support to set up new options. Although, this assistance is free so all issues are resolved in the reasonable time.

Saba I.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use, amazing support

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

Pros

The beds24 channel manager has great interface. It's very easy to use and has a lot of functionality. It also includes detailed manuals for everything. What stands out especially is the support. They responses are always quick and to the point. They have helped me with everything from the beginning. Extremely satisfied!

Cons

Beds24 has support for many booking engines. There are still some smaller ones that are not supported, so would be great to see those. It's not really a major problem.

Viktor K.
  • Industry: Hospitality

By far the best channel management software

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

excellent

Pros

Servers are always up, fast responses from the customer service team, frequent new features added, very user friendly. Free widgets for your website. I don't understand why anyone would use an alternative.

Cons

honestly... i can't think of a way to improve the software as there are so many integrations to other softwares.

Michel O.

BNB PLANET

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

I manage BNB PLANET (bnbplanet.net) and I use BEDS24 for 1 year and it works very well. With BEDS24, I do multi-account management. I have a main account and each owner has his own sub account and I can manage all accounts with a single login. I test everything to multi-account management (yourporter, uplisting ...) and I always come back to BEDS24 which is a real hotel software.

Pros

-very very flexible
-simple and clear interface
-fast loading
-good support

Cons

Pictures manager is not very handy.
Missing central inbox for Airbnb and Booking
1€ per XML connection it's OK, should be free for iCal

Youri J.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great piece of online software + everything around it

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Beds24 has helped us a lot to work more efficient. In 7 years of using different PMS and channel managers Beds24 has been the best by far.

Pros

- A lot of funtions
- Very fast customer service
- Extensive wiki where you can find almost everything
- They keep getting better all the time

Cons

I am obligated to leave 40 characters here but honestly don't have any con.

Reid C.

So Disappointed

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Cost effective, except when syncing errors happen and you miss reservations or get double booked or end up displaying your Airbnb listing with incorrect or missing information.

Pros

Accessible -- low cost to set it up and keep it running, pricing customizable.

Cons

So many mistakes -- expensive mistakes -- that came about b/c the software user interface is so difficult to navigate, tons of sub-entries and duplicate entries required, incredibly complex design. Good for someone who wants to spend a few weeks becoming an expert on the software.

Response from Beds24.com

We are sorry that you had mistakes with your set up.

I had a look at your support tickets and it seems you mapped your listings to the wrong rooms. Our support team explained this to you and gave you instructions on how to fix the mapping and the problems this had caused.

Also you had a third-party price manager connected directly to Airbnb even tough we told you that you could not use this service because it is not integrated with Beds24.

Power, Reliability, Flexibility

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

We have unified our platforms, cut our admin time dramatically, streamlined processes and increased direct business as a result of having B24. Its a powerful engine that it going to help the growth of the business.

Pros

Beds24, unlike a lot of PMS platforms, does what it says it will, reliably, every time. This is crucial in our industry where guest expectations are high and failure is unacceptable.

The level of API connectivity to OTA channels is way above the majority of the competitors and if you look on Booking.com you will see the reliability is in some case 15-20% above that of some of the big name platforms.

The team at B24 are responsive to customer needs and make small and big enhancements to the system on an ongoing basis.

The API is powerful and we have used it in a number of different circumstances now to enhance guest experience.

Cons

The User Interface has a steep learning curve, but once you have it clear in your mind then it's fine. It may not be as beautiful as some, but I've learned the hard way and appreciate B24 reliability, scalability and functionality over pretty screens...

I would like to see a native mobile app on IOS and Andriod as well as integration to additional pricing tools like Beyond Pricing and Wheelhouse.

Thierry R.

Powerfull and inexpensive together

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

My business is short rental of 17 flats dispatched in 2 properties in Martinique. Thanks to Beds24, all my calendars, bookings, pricing informations, etc, are real time synchronized on all booking platforms. Also, most of the communication with clients is now automated, well my time management is better every single day. It's quite a significative time investment when you start implementing a PMS / Online booking / Channel Manager software, and your businnes is 100% relying on all this IT stuff : it's good to be able to count on a robust software and on a reliable provider. No doubt that Beds24 will be my partner for many more years.

Pros

Beds24 is 100% reliable, it is that much important in the accomodation business, which is 24/24 operational.

Cons

Beds24 is a self-learning system, which means that you have to be pretty well organized before starting an implementation into your business. Also, the support team is very reactive and helpfull.

Rod F.

Fantastic - changed our life around

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Time, automation, scalability, reliability

Pros

Ease of Use, Cost effective, They thought of everything and its been very well tested, I only found a minor bug once and it was an interpretation issue. The automation possibility of this product is the best thing about it enabling you to notify both guests and staff based on set triggers by email or text to their phone for example when cleaning is due. The channel managers also receives regular upgrades with new channels connected via XML. New 3rd party software for accounts added regularly to manage specific tasks. Our rep and her team of customer support rocks, they are very knowledgeable and reply in under 24hrs sometimes within the hour - Love it. Also enables you to have multiple rates categories and booking policies just like you would on an OTA so you can be as competitive on your website as on the channels or even show certain booking policies only on your website and others on channels

Cons

Takes time to learn and install yourself.. I invested about 40 hours to get it going and probably over a 100hrs in all to get us to where we are today. Obviously this is reflected in the price of the monthly payment as its very competitive.

Lisa C.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent support for non-technical people like myself

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Very professional

Pros

Beds24.com is excellent. I am not technically minded/computer orientated but the personal support from Iuri at Beds24.com makes my life so much easier when I need help updating prices and have other questions.

Cons

Would prefer if it wasn't self - service. If you could just send an email explaining what you'd like to achieve and if the beds24.com team could do it for you even at a higher cost it would be worth it.

Cassandra M.

Best we've found after using two other Booking Engines/Channel Managers

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Pros

We've only been using Beds24 for a couple weeks - and there are always challenges getting set up - but I was able to set things up myself without any major hitches. We are a small Boutique Hotel, and the main reason we wanted to go with Beds 24 (to start with) is because they can get us hooked up to Google Hotel Ads. Once we started setting things up I realized how powerful the software is. I decided to go with Bed24 because of all the great reviews they have - and after my first experience with their Support I wanted to add my review as well. The support is GREAT - and we are 100% happy that we chose Beds24. I'll probably write another review after 6 months or so - but so far we are very happy with how easy it was to set up, how great the support is, and how using Beds24 is going to help us get more bookings in the future.

Cons

It is quite complex - but that is due to how many options there are for any function. So this isn't really a con - just that there is a bit of a learning curve on the setup.

Tim H.

5-star service, 5-star support

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

Pros

Its fairly complex to set up but this is because it does a lot and allows the user to configure everything you could possibly want to. As we come up with new innovative ideas for our sales operation, we find the Beds24 solution is already set up to handle them!

A special mention too for the support team who are prompt, courteous and know their product very well. No irrelevant cut and paste responses from this team!

Cons

Its a very minor point but the support management system doesnt work as well if you reply direct from the email it sends - you need to log in and reply in the ticketing system. Also adding images to support issues is cumbersome.

Eleni M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best online software for hotels and rentals

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Beds 24 made my life easier and I would recommend it to everyone. Great price after all...

Pros

It has everything a hotelier or a manager needs. So many functions which make life easier.

Cons

There are no things that I don´t like. Only I would love to see prices for children depending on their ages.

Frederique P.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Excellent customer service + excellent product

Reviewed on 2018/12/01

I used to work with webervations as an online reservation system and Rezovation desktop as my guest management system. I've been using Beds24 for about a month now and I love it.

To set up everything, it is well explained and when I run in a problem, support is always there with a very fast and reliable answer. I was able to seamlessly import all my database (12 years of guests!) and include the booking widgets on my website. My guests love it. And the price cannot be beat for what they offer: they are definitely extremely competitive compared to other systems such as Eviivo that is replacing webervations and Rezovation!

Pros

Customer service, easy to set up, very customizable. You pay for what you need

Cons

nothing . I liked everything : it's doing everything I wanted it to do and even more!

Veronica cecilia A.

The best channel manager

Reviewed on 2020/07/18

I manage all my customers b&b , tours , activities, rental all in one.
You don't have to purchase anything else.
You pay for your usage.
I highly recommend it!

Pros

I'm a reseller and this software has a lot of features. Easy to set up and manage.
Support it's on line. Intuitive. Adaptive and integrated with all application and platforms.
You will improve timing . Tori's , activities, b&b. Everything all in one.

Cons

Could be more accessible for Latin American payments. Like Mercado Pago.

Cliff H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Complicated. Feature-rich. Dated.

Reviewed on 2019/09/29

Looking for automation for a smaller, independently owned short term rental. For this purpose, Beds24 is overkill and more complicated than simply managing each channel independently. Wizards are simply pointing you to each set of dozens of options in settings, without any effort spent identifying which ones are essential versus nice to have versus completely inapplicable for specific use cases.

Pros

Endless features/integrations. Low pricing versus competition.

Cons

User interface is a train wreck. Classic legacy approach of throwing in the kitchen sink and not focusing on identifying differences in workflow between a 5k bed hotel chain and a smaller independent owner with a few STRs to manage. Might be good if you have a full-time IT team to setup, but its overkill, overcomplicated, and extremely dated in the user interface for smaller, < 100 unit STR owners. Once other services are integrated, it's challenging to determine if changes applied are even working since there's no "preview" option to see what if the integration is working. Ex: I use PriceLabs for dynamic pricing, went through integration steps, yet pricing inside of Beds24 never appears to pull in pricing as it does with direct channel integration.
Additionally, Beds24 appears to be the exact same product as BookingAutomation.com, which just a different pricing strategy and website branding. This is disappointing and feels a bit misleading given they're positioned at completely different solutions, yet appear to be running on the same dated backend system.

Response from Beds24.com

Thank you for your review, I would just like to point out that PriceLabs push their prices to Beds24, they are not pulled. If the prices were not appearing either the integration was not complete or PriceLabs had nothing to push.

Rinus W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Manage my property details in one place

Reviewed on 2020/05/20

Setting up my properties with Beds24 has helped me automate a lot of my processes. I can see all my bookings in one calendar, update my prices in one place (if needed) and I do not need to remember to send emails to my guests, it is all automated.

Pros

When I joined Beds24 I was pleased that they have wizards to take me thought the basic setup to get me online quickly. They have an extensive help library, with step by step instructions and examples.

I can manage my properties, prices and calendar all in one place. Connecting to the OTAs helps ensure that I keep my calendar upto date. I can quickly change prices when needed and the details are updated to the channels, saves me time rather than having to remember to login to different systems updating calendars and prices.

I can collect payments from my guests and send them emails automatically. I don't need to remember to do it any more.

Cons

I am not very good with computers so at the beginning there was a lot to learn, but the wizards, help pages and support team made it easier and it didn't take long to complete my setup.

Carlo B.

Smart and complete

Reviewed on 2020/07/25

The perfect solution to manage hotels and residences. Very good, smart, and easy to use. Complete for a good price.

Pros

Very smart and not heavy to use and works everywhere.

Cons

Only English support. I would like something sone one speaking my main language Italian or Portuguese.

Colin P.
  • Industry: Hospitality

You've found what you need!

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Ours is a tiny (2 unit) short term holiday business; Beds24 has been easy and economical to use, and integrates seamlessly into our website, making it very guest-friendly.

Pros

Fully featured; if you can't find what you want the chances are it's in there somewhere and the customer support is superb and free. Pay as you go means you don't buy more than you need, and it's very reasonably priced anyway.

Cons

Third party booking page (iframe) makes it very difficult to track conversions in Google Analytics. Hopefully Beds24 are working on a wiki if they haven't posted one already - hint ;-)

Response from Beds24.com

Thank you, Colin for taking the time to review Beds24.

If you want to track bookings it is best you use the Beds24 confirmation page and not redirect to an external page.

Vassilis P.

Excellent product with hands down the most features available and excellent support.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

Well, you can do almost anything. Css and code can be implemented to modify your booking page and more. Really versatile pricing system that can handle everything. Multiple pricing strategies can be used (early bird and lat minute pricing is possible, different prices for each channel can be set or you can use a multiplier for each channel, prices can be adjusted according to persons and you can even set different prices for say 1 day bookings and also different prices and booking page for agents.) I could go on forever but you get the picture.

Cons

Not that I don't like it but it could discourage some customers. Inevitably having so many features and versatility makes it less user friendly and more demanding which is perfect for me but others may differ.