Beds24

PMS platform with channel manager and payment processing

Craig
  • Industry: Hospitality

The best out there, by far!

Reviewed on 2021/12/18

I have literally tried all of the different booking systems out there over the years, Siteminder, eviivo, innstyle, freetobook etc etc. This is by far the best in every aspect. Obviously part of taking bookings online is the processing of payment and this is where all the providers try and con you. Beds24 integrate with "stripe" but do not charge you to 'connect' to stripe, or do not add an extra processing fee on top

Pros

Initially i liked the low price, however the Auto Actions are a god send, you can automate processes, the possibilities are endless.

Cons

For me personally there wasn't anything i really disliked. Some may find it tricky to setup.

Rinus
  • Industry: Hospitality

Manage my property details in one place

Reviewed on 2020/05/20

Setting up my properties with Beds24 has helped me automate a lot of my processes. I can see all my bookings in one calendar, update my prices in one place (if needed) and I do not need to remember to send emails to my guests, it is all automated.

Pros

When I joined Beds24 I was pleased that they have wizards to take me thought the basic setup to get me online quickly. They have an extensive help library, with step by step instructions and examples.

I can manage my properties, prices and calendar all in one place. Connecting to the OTAs helps ensure that I keep my calendar upto date. I can quickly change prices when needed and the details are updated to the channels, saves me time rather than having to remember to login to different systems updating calendars and prices.

I can collect payments from my guests and send them emails automatically. I don't need to remember to do it any more.

Cons

I am not very good with computers so at the beginning there was a lot to learn, but the wizards, help pages and support team made it easier and it didn't take long to complete my setup.

Reid

So Disappointed

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Cost effective, except when syncing errors happen and you miss reservations or get double booked or end up displaying your Airbnb listing with incorrect or missing information.

Pros

Accessible -- low cost to set it up and keep it running, pricing customizable.

Cons

So many mistakes -- expensive mistakes -- that came about b/c the software user interface is so difficult to navigate, tons of sub-entries and duplicate entries required, incredibly complex design. Good for someone who wants to spend a few weeks becoming an expert on the software.

Response from Beds24.com

We are sorry that you had mistakes with your set up.

I had a look at your support tickets and it seems you mapped your listings to the wrong rooms. Our support team explained this to you and gave you instructions on how to fix the mapping and the problems this had caused.

Also you had a third-party price manager connected directly to Airbnb even tough we told you that you could not use this service because it is not integrated with Beds24.

Karl

Great Channel Manager & Reservations System

Reviewed on 2022/06/23

Managing multiple vacation rentals for our clients, connecting them to channels like AIrbnb,Booking.com & Expedia.

Pros

The incredible feature set - almost everything you can think about is included in the system. It has an uncomparable amount of features to other channel managers I have used.

Cons

The UI interface could be better. You might need to be a bit technical to use it. In my case, coming from an IT background - this is actually a plus, as I find it very configurable.

Rod

Fantastic - changed our life around

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Time, automation, scalability, reliability

Time, automation, scalability, reliability

Pros

Ease of Use, Cost effective, They thought of everything and its been very well tested, I only found a minor bug once and it was an interpretation issue. The automation possibility of this product is the best thing about it enabling you to notify both guests and staff based on set triggers by email or text to their phone for example when cleaning is due. The channel managers also receives regular upgrades with new channels connected via XML. New 3rd party software for accounts added regularly to manage specific tasks. Our rep and her team of customer support rocks, they are very knowledgeable and reply in under 24hrs sometimes within the hour - Love it. Also enables you to have multiple rates categories and booking policies just like you would on an OTA so you can be as competitive on your website as on the channels or even show certain booking policies only on your website and others on channels

Cons

Takes time to learn and install yourself.. I invested about 40 hours to get it going and probably over a 100hrs in all to get us to where we are today. Obviously this is reflected in the price of the monthly payment as its very competitive.

Harald

Harald (Manager) - The Long Hostel, Arugam Bay, Sri Lanka

Reviewed on 2021/06/14

Up until 3 years ago I changed the software several times, mainly because it was far too expensive and still often faulty. Bed24 is the cheapest software I've gotten to know so far and works smoothly. I don't know of any other software that has so many options. For us the perfect solution for our entire hostel management. I can absolutely recommend Bed24. I am sure that this software is unique in the world market in terms of price-performance ratio.

Pros

The entire management, bookings, overview of the occupancy, flexibility, everything that makes up the daily work is so much simplified that you save a lot of time.

Cons

I really can't tell. Till last year I missed a intergration to an POS system which was done last year and now with the intergration of POSTER it is just perfect.

Yogendra Man

Best software to use for Hotels and B&Bs

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Pros

Beds24 is the most user-friendly and innovative software for hotels and B&Bs. It is highly customizable and integrable to the website as you need. There are limitless possibilities that you can do with this software which is impossible with other similar products. Within beds24 you can choose only services that you use and litterally modify them by yourself anytime without having need to go through the technical support. The customer support is prompt and wonderful.

Cons

There are no particular cons with the software.

Valerie

Really great costumer service

Reviewed on 2021/05/30

Pros

Once installed, it is so easy to use. Overall, it has helped us gain a lot of time.
Most of all, I love their costumer service. They answer fast and really try their best to understand the problem and bring solutions.
I regret only that the Covid-19 crisis prevented us to use the software to the full potential. But hope that we can do so soon when things are better.

Cons

It is a bit complicated at first for one who does not have a technical background to set up the software and all its branches. But their tutorials are really clear, so one learns. And now things are very smooth.

Carlo

Smart and complete

Reviewed on 2020/07/25

The perfect solution to manage hotels and residences. Very good, smart, and easy to use. Complete for a good price.

Pros

Very smart and not heavy to use and works everywhere.

Cons

Only English support. I would like something sone one speaking my main language Italian or Portuguese.

Avantio

Reasons for Switching to Beds24

Smart use and light interface.
Edgar
  • Industry: Hospitality

Good overall system - but a bit complicated to set-up

Reviewed on 2023/01/07

Pros

PriceFeaturesStability ServiceWiki online

Cons

Price configuration a bit complicatedSet-up takes some timeAutomatic translations not availableApp for mobile not available

Response from Beds24.com

Thank you for your review. Just a small correction - we offer a mobile app which you can use to manage your bookings while away from your desk. The app is available for both iPhone and Android from Apples App Store and Googles Play Store.

Best channel manager

Reviewed on 2021/04/28

Beds24 is not just a channel manager, but we use it for this purpose for many years. They maintain their part of the software continuously and they update their endpoints all the time.
The customer service is fast to reply and react and they are always very helpful.

Pros

All possible channels are supported. The few ones that are not, can be worked around using their general iCAL import/export functions.
Everything is easily configurable.
Highly customizable widgets can be easily embedded in any webpage.
Good documentation for every feature.
High availability.

Cons

The administration user interface is sometimes a bit difficult. But the setup on these pages are usually a one-time thing, so this is not a real problem for most admins.

Žiga

Great service, amazing support

Reviewed on 2020/09/26

Fantastic. amazing.

Fantastic. amazing.

Pros

It helps sell our apartments in Piran with ease, allows integrations with Wordpress, Stripe for payments and the channel managment has not let us down once. In 5 years of usage, we never had overbookings, any errors in pricing.

Cons

Anything that seemed hard to implement, the support team assisted instantly, with short explanations not having to read through endless manuals.

Lisa
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent support for non-technical people like myself

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Very professional

Very professional

Pros

Beds24.com is excellent. I am not technically minded/computer orientated but the personal support from Iuri at Beds24.com makes my life so much easier when I need help updating prices and have other questions.

Cons

Would prefer if it wasn't self - service. If you could just send an email explaining what you'd like to achieve and if the beds24.com team could do it for you even at a higher cost it would be worth it.

TIm

5-star service, 5-star support

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

Pros

Its fairly complex to set up but this is because it does a lot and allows the user to configure everything you could possibly want to. As we come up with new innovative ideas for our sales operation, we find the Beds24 solution is already set up to handle them!

A special mention too for the support team who are prompt, courteous and know their product very well. No irrelevant cut and paste responses from this team!

Cons

Its a very minor point but the support management system doesnt work as well if you reply direct from the email it sends - you need to log in and reply in the ticketing system. Also adding images to support issues is cumbersome.

Yury

Excellent soft

Reviewed on 2021/05/06

Pros

Excellent functionality, flexibility and stability! Chanel Manager did not let you down - this is very important in the hospitality industry (who knows and understands what I mean)

Cons

In the beginning it is difficult to figure it out on your own, but as a reward - flexibility and functionality!

Pascale
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Beds 24 : very powerful and flexible software.

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Pros

What ever you want to set up, you will be able to do it. The customer service is always here to help. Whatever is the subject of your question. This answer will be there a few hours after you asked it.
Suggestions to improve the software : I made one A dew hours it was done ! With thanks for my good idea
The price is really lox compared to the other channel manager with numerous functions you will not be able to find in any other software.

Cons

Thé old interface. Support only in English or german

Youri
Youri
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great piece of online software + everything around it

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Beds24 has helped us a lot to work more efficient. In 7 years of using different PMS and channel managers Beds24 has been the best by far.

Pros

- A lot of funtions
- Very fast customer service
- Extensive wiki where you can find almost everything
- They keep getting better all the time

Cons

I am obligated to leave 40 characters here but honestly don't have any con.

Sukomal
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best Basic channel manager for small properties

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Good experience

Good experience

Pros

The Booking grid is an effective tool to manage bookings and inventory

Cons

The integration problem can be a little tedious as you have to go through the online manual for any troubleshooting

Gurbia
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very happy with software and customer service

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Beds24 have helped with syncing my calendars across all portals and managing my reservations together on one platform at a price which is great value for money.

Pros

After reading the support documents and using the setup wizard the software becomes easy to use. I have tried other software and in comparison, Beds24 is very complete, especially the booking engine which can be adapted to individual needs. The channel manager connection is also excellent.

Cons

At the moment there is nothing I dislike about the software. There is some time needed initially to learn how it all works, however the support team are excellent and very quick at responding if you have any doubts.

Sylvain

Switched from my previous channel manager to Beds24

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

Very pleased

Very pleased

Pros

The customer service and online/Zoom support is second to none. At first it is not easy to navigate by yourself, I decided to use the 30 minutes free tuition and then a paid hour. The best return on investment I have made in a long time. The gentleman was extremely professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant. I now have all my properties up and running on Airbnb, booking.com and the other guys. Thank you

Cons

Nothing to complain about, as said above before the tuition it is not very intuitive (no channel manager is) but after the tuition it is very easy to use

Dirk

Super reponsive Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Pros

Full functionality, API, customer service

Cons

UI a bit "old fashioned", rates are very flexible -> rate plans should be added, though.

Everything you need

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Pros

Great capabilities, covers everything you need managing a vacarion rental.

Cons

Nothing! It's just a very good system and improving every day.

Anabell
  • Industry: Hospitality

Good if you are a techie person

Reviewed on 2023/10/22

I’m considering moving to another channel manager. I don’t mind paying extra for an easier experience as I don’t have a lot of time figuring things out while also managing our business.

Pros

It integrates with other platforms that are important to us. It is much cheaper than other channel manager

Cons

Not the easiest system to use. I work in an IT company but I still struggle and gets so frustrated when things go wrong and the support can only be contacted by email. They will send you a bunch of links to read with some sort of instructions that are so hard to understand, but will not help in actually fixing it for you. You are basically on your own. Go figure it out!

Tokeet

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

They don’t integrate with some of the systems I want to use. They are good for 1-2 properties but not for more.

Price
Nik
Nik

Excellent all-around software!

Reviewed on 2021/05/29

I manage a large number of short-term rentals on different OTAs and Beds24 has really helped me to automate a lot of things that were otherwise managed manually. This has saved me a lot of time and has made my day to day tasks very easy to manage and at a very low price!

Pros

I own a property management company that fully manages a number of short-term rentals. Beds24 is a very cheap and all-around product that offers practically everything you might need, combining the functionality of a PMS and a Channel Manager. For these reasons, I chose this piece of software over others. It might have an outdated interface compared to similar products on the market but they have recently updated the UI and they are constantly updating its functionality and features.

Cons

This is a DIY solution, which means that you have to do a lot of reading and at some point, I thought of giving up since there are solutions out there that are so much easier to work with compared to Beds24.

That said, their wiki is a fantastic source of info and their customer support is very quick to answer all your questions. Once you get to know its capabilities properly and how it works, then you will have gained invaluable knowledge which will make everything a piece of cake.

Tokeet and Hosthub

Reasons for Switching to Beds24

It does the job at a very low price compared to other solutions on the market and it offers a wide range of functionality. It's an excellent all-around solution for its price range.

Simply the best PMS solution

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

I love it. It does everything I want it to and I have total control of everything. With previous PMS's I have used, if there was an issue with, say one of my Airbnb listings, I would have to wait to raise a support ticket and get the PMS company to try and figure out the problem. With beds24, the tools to do that are at my disposal. 9 times out of 10 I'm able to fix a problem straight away myself. When I can't, the support are there within 24 hours (every time) to help. That being said, this is the most bug-free system I have used. So far the only issues which have come up have been of my making.

Pros

The best feature of this product is the flexibility. Thanks to the auto action function, you can make the system do almost anything you want it to. In an age of increased efficiency and automation, this makes beds24 the ideal product. I'm still only just realising half of the things I can automate, meaning that as I continue using the product, I will be able to continue increasing my efficiencies. The next best, but very much related, characteristic is its ability to integrate with other systems. There's no point trying to be the best at everything. Beds24 gets the nuts and bolts perfect, then makes sure you can hook into other systems extremely easily to fine tune your total tech package.

Cons

Because it is a completely DIY system, it can be quite daunting getting set-up. You have to figure out how to do everything by following the self-help guides. Having said that, you can pay for support sessions if you're finding it difficult. But I would say the only fault of the system is it may turn some people away for not knowing what they have to do. Get past that, and you're in for a wonderful reward.

Guesty

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

I had a horrible experience with my previous PMS provider. I am so glad to have moved on.

CiiRUS

Reasons for Switching to Beds24

Guesty would have cost me over AUD$3000 per month. Beds24 is costing me under $200 per month. On top of that, all I have to pay is $120 per month for my integrated guest app and $120 per month for my integrated cleaning and maintenance app, so I am only paying around 15% what I would have. With either solution, I need to pay for Pricelabs on top of that.