Safety Reports

Jake W.
  • Industry: Utilities

One Report

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

We used Excel and it was inefficient and difficult to add photos. Safety Reports simplified the reporting by allowing us to use one report for everyone. The ability to take it to the field and add photos is a big plus.

Pros

Being able to customize reports for different contractors is invaluable. Also, choosing the categories for each phase of the job simplifies it use.

Cons

It can be cumbersome to create your own categories. However, support is happy to take our information an create them for us.

Response from Safety Reports

Jake, when customizing our checklists, we allow you to create yes/no responses (hat appear in the report and you get to add an automated recommendation, which other apps don't offer. We also let you add regulatory standards and create a web link to the standard. There's definitely a lot going on in the customization page. However, based on your comments, we'll challenge our app developers to make the process a little more intuitive. Until then, our support staff is available to assist as needed. Thanks so much for the feedback!

Hillary R.

The Best Auditing Tool

Reviewed on 2021/04/05

Overall experience is excellent. Outstanding product and customer service.

Pros

Safety Reports software is easy to use and very intuitive. We have used other softwares out there to complete inspections, and Safety Reports is by far the best. The quality of the reports we are able to produce is impeccable, and the analytics we can provide to our clients is extremely valuable.

Cons

There are really no cons, but it would be nice to have more reporting capabilities.

Response from Safety Reports

Thank you for taking time to provide this review! We really enjoy working with you and your team and greatly appreciate the positive feedback! With regards to more reports, we are looking at adding new reports, especially with regards to year-over-year reporting. But, if you have specific examples of reports you need, please contact our support team to let us know. Thank you!

Les H.

Great Software for consultants

Reviewed on 2016/12/04

I have been working with this program for a couple of years now, as a consultant, this makes and saves me a lot of time doing reports. Support is great. Look forward to working with them for a long time.

Pros

Easy of use and great support

Cons

Lacks easy of adding additional questions.

Travis P.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Usability

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

It has created a better experience for our folks around the auditing process as they are more engaged in the process. It also forces them to show their follow up in the corrective actions area.

Pros

The usability in the field. The app is easy to work through and gives an almost instant report to those that need it which is greatly appreciated.

Cons

The ability for the application to upload information or to move between categories while there is little to no internet service on the phone. It forces me to go elsewhere and update the information and then come back to my previous area. Corrective actions reports don't readily resend to open items - an administrator must resend them.

Response from Safety Reports

Travis, we have an offline mode that allows you to conduct inspections when there's no cellular or Wi-Fi available. We also have a way to automate the corrective action email reminders using "Scheduled Reports" in your Admin Account. Your support rep will reach out to you today and provide assistance. Thank you!

Derrick L.

Unbelievable App!!

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

The app is wonderful! It is easy to use, very customizable, and has a lot of good information at the tips of your fingers! I'll never go back to paper inspections!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Can sometimes take a little bit of time to fill out

Keenan T.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great safety management system!

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Pros

Safety inspection app is a wonderful application that allows you to manage safety inspections with an affordable app. The application is supported on mobile devices which makes it convenient to use when out and about. Tracking of observations can be reported and analyzed. Safety Inspection App is really good!

Cons

One small issue with the Safety Inspection App is that it had some minor bugs and glitches when using the app. Everything was solved when I restarted the app though.

David S.

i have used the program for years As part of my consulting business.

Reviewed on 2016/02/01

The product has streamlined my consulting business and assisted my clients in their efforts to provide a safe worksite. The mobility of using tablet, smart phone, or laptop has saved my company hours of time Vs writing individual reports and referencing the OSHA standards. I addition to a reporting tool, I use the report as an educational tool that my clients can use.
The customer service is outstanding.

Derrick L.

Safety-Reports.com

Reviewed on 2015/02/17

We have been utilizing the Safety-Reports.com app for a few years now and have been completely satisfied with it. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The data that has been captured has allowed us to identify some leading indicators, which in turn has improved our overall safety statistics.
We would highly recommend this app to anyone in the safety inspection world.

Marc K.

Wonderful tool for safety dept.

Reviewed on 2015/02/17

This product saves time and gives a score value. It also features grafts and top ten positives and negatives for individual company's. I find owners enjoy graphs on improvement & disappointments so they know where to work harder on there safety programs.
It is hard to use as a fair scoring for incentive's because individuals cant be graphed groups can but that gets messy at times

Jim F.

Great tool for facility inspection.

Reviewed on 2016/12/03

It is simple to complete an inspection with this program. I'm able to give the supervisor a simple report complete with pictures and a detailed report for our files to document everything I checked plus proof where I was and when.

Jeffery L.

Best Safety App

Reviewed on 2015/02/17

I can not say enough about this app, it has taken the paperwork completely out of doing audits, its fully customization to fit our specific needs and the customer service is outstanding.

Response from Safety-Reports.com

We really appreciate the positive feedback! Thanks so much!!!

Michael G.

Safety Reports App Review

Reviewed on 2015/02/17

I have been using the app for almost a year. Having the ability to customize it for our demolition activities has been tremendous. The different categories (MSHA, Cal-OSHA, General Industry, etc) makes it very versatile.

Tracy M.

U.S. Safety Depot

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

I have used the compliance audit for general industry two times now. With only a couple of exceptions, that my rep helped me resolve, I have been completely satisfied.

Dan O.

Safety Reports- the best around

Reviewed on 2021/04/05

We are in compliance with safety reporting per site owner requirements

Pros

I like the OSHA references at your finger tips
Quick easy customizable platform
Easy to use and easy to train end users

Cons

Pictures could be better quality when viewing in PDF after submission

Response from Safety Reports

Thank you so much for the review, it's greatly appreciated by all of us here at Safety Reports! With regards to photos in our reports, we are working on rolling out a new photo editing tool for our apps later this year that should greatly enhance photo quality. Stay tuned! Thanks again for your feedback!

Rick S.

A great tool!

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Pros

The App is very easy to use. I like the ability to add photos and narratives right on site. I can complete the inspection and send the report before I leave the job site. Very efficient and user friendly.

Cons

We don't really have anything negative to say about the product

Ralph O.

Review of Program by Safety Manager

Reviewed on 2015/02/18

We have been using the Safety Reports program for more than six months and we are extremely pleased. The reports are comprehensive and reference the relevant sections of the regulations, yet are easy to read, making them very effective with management, our superintendents and our sub-contractors. Implementing this program has instituted a renewed focus on safety in our company. Of equal importance is the exceptional customer support, both in terms of availability and commitment to solve any problems that arise or requests we have made to tailor the program to our needs. As with any new program, we did experience some challenges in implementing the program, but these were quickly resolved by the staff at Safety-Reports. Excellent program!

Todd M.
  • Industry: Furniture

Safety Inspecton APP

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Pros

user friendly,can customize to certain locations,

Cons

Have not found anything the email reminders are great

Paul J.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Safety-Report Survey

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

I find the product very good, am still getting acquainted with the product. The use of the product depends on the level of passion, expertise in auditing, the level of responsibilities, and also an understanding of how the various reports can be used.

Pros

checklist of regulations

Cons

need more details and examples of uses for each type of report at the admin level. uses for tracking, presenting to management,

Robert B.

Safety Reports Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

I have been using Safety Reports for roughly 5 years and it's a huge part of our safety here at Coleman-Adams. Everyday audits are hands down the best and can track weekly, monthly and yearly reporting as you wish. Top 10 positive and negative reports monthly. It's a must have for any organization that pushes SAFETY. This is the missing piece in the safety field if you're not using this app. By far the best safety inspection app on the market. This app will let you achieve safety compliance and change your safety culture.

Pros

Everything, easy to use, easy set up, monthly reports and data is outstanding great customer service. Overall a great app. If you don't have this app you are missing a huge piece of your safety program.

Cons

No Cons at all with this software. There is nothing not to like with this app.

Response from Safety Reports

Robert, thank you for the terrific review! So glad that Safety Reports can play a part in helping to maintain such a strong safety culture at Coleman-Adams!

Victor L.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best time saver

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

The tech support helped me modify my ratings scale from 0-5 to OSHA level fines. This quantified the severity of my findings.

Pros

The time it saves me during a safety inspection. The depth, the details included as part of my final report leaves no room for doubt. This software includes links to OSHA standards, recommendations to accompany my pictures and captions.

Cons

I have no comments to submit at this time.

Pat P.

Safety-Reports Review

Reviewed on 2016/12/03

I had searched for a few years for an app that would allow clients to make corrections to infractions noted and then upload their corrective actions. The Safety-Reports app does everything I wanted. Their customer support is absolutely the greatest.

Pros

Ease of completing the audits and the support provided.

Cons

None

Mark V.
  • Industry: Utilities

Great App

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Pros

This App is user friendly and has transitioned the way we capture and report data to our field superintendents, Executive Director and Board Members. Having the ability to review the standards has made the daily toolbox talks more efficient.

Cons

To date, we have no complaints as this product has exceeded our expectations.

Jason H.

High quality App

Reviewed on 2016/12/04

It is easy to use and makes auditing look so professional. Easy to add pictures and labels to them. I actually look forward to sending audits to the safety professionals we subcontract for.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

A lot of stuff that doesn't apply to scope of work.

Marc M.

Great app!

Reviewed on 2015/02/17

Safety-Reports is a wonderful app. We use it to manage not only our general site inspections, but also have worked with their staff to have them customize our application to other areas of our work. The ability to have the data in real time and use photographs to be able to visualize the situation has really aided us in how we address potential hazards.
Having the app customized to our specifications has made it even more functional for us than we ever anticipated.

Response from Safety-Reports.com

Always great to get positive feedback! Thanks so much!! Glad the system is working well for you!

David N.

Safety Reports Review

Reviewed on 2016/12/03

Its been a real time saver with the automatic reports and the mobility. And the regulations to explain if customer wants to know more. I have been very satisfied.