Intelligent Medical Software

Practice management, EMR, and medical billing solution

Excellent practice automation system for ambulatory medical office, optimizes the user...

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

One of the benefits that I like the most is that this software helps close the gap between mental health problems, substance abuse and the need for an electronic health record (EHR) to improve efficiency in their practice and improve care to the patient. It has live technical support from experts, specific mental health templates, mental health EHR characteristics, allows to better communicate the key information and with greater precision and the delivery of attention summaries and other information required by the significant use.

Pros

I like most is that Intelligent Medical Software is a practice automation system, designed exclusively to optimize the user experience, offers powerful functionality and practical usability. It provides physicians and caregivers with a complete set of tools to make informed decisions, manage regulatory compliance and quickly identify the inefficiencies of the process. It is potentially Electronic Health Practice, and you can access the complete information from anywhere and at any time.

Cons

I like the least is that the administration of the consulting room has to be subjective in some approaches, that is, case by case, I consider that the effectiveness of the treatment must go hand in hand with the software and the qualitative observations of each case.

Response from Meditab Software

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Heidi A.

Best software by far

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

This sioftware makes my job hassle free, especially with automatic notifications regarding co-pay, or if i must obtain a patients signature. The physicians i work with are excited that they will never have to type out another note

Pros

The doctors i have worked with love the voice recognition. It makes it so much easier than having to type out a note. Me personally i love the co payment notification and the patient tracking is great. For those of you who work with multiple doctors, it helps tremendously knowing where each patient is at all times.

Cons

Only on one occasion i called customer service and had to wait a little over 5 minutes to speak to someone , But the following day i called customer service again and waitted less than a minute.

Response from Christopher

Thank you for the review. We would like to help you with any concerns. You can reach us at (510) 909-8182 to discuss these issues further.

David V.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Complicated and poor coding from people are not end users

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

We purchased to get our insurance AR in line and monitor it better. Our billing company had an extremely difficult time integrating resulting and huge errors. This was partially the billing company but also due to the no user friendly way the system processes claims and adjustments. They need to bring all the coders back state side with people who know US billing and coding to redo the workflow with end user in mind.

Pros

The software is hugely customizable. It is very reasonably priced and the US management do try to work with offices to get things straightened out.

Cons

Initial training was almost useless as they spent most of the try trying to fix technical issues. The software does not perform some of the features that were sold. There are so many different way to perform similar task it is difficult to see if there is internal consistency in reporting and office procedures for performing task. It is the least efficient software I have ever used, 5 clicks where 1-2 would do. Insurance adjudication protocols were clearly written by people in India who have not actually used our US medical system. Simple things like taking deductibles up front have not been thought about and cause open credit issues in patient legers. The cash system is not well integrated with the claims system so if your office does a significant amount of insurance as well as cash pay there are constant issues in ensuring the books stay straight. Making corrections to the system if a claim is incorrect or cash pay are incorrect are almost impossible and many times require deleting the whole interaction and starting over. The user interface is kind of ugly and unrefined. Photo manager is ancient. Patient connections (text messaging, confirmations) has never worked correctly and we had two incidents of the system harmer texting patients where it had to be fully turned off. We now use an outside vendor because we don't trust the system. It is difficult to keep running data on the clinical side.

Intelligent medical software

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Overall I feel that IMS has been a good addition to the clinic. It does the job it needs to do and contributes to clinic flow.

Pros

I like that this system was easy to navigate. It also seems to be very organized. The categories and fields are appropriate. The training that was provided to employees was adequate.

Cons

The system froze a lot and had a lot of bugs. It seemed at least someone in the office was always on the phone with tech support. That being said, as updates were released this issue seemed to improve.

Richard H.

Too Much For a Chiropractor

Reviewed on 2016/11/22

This software is not built for chiropractors. There is way too much here. For a medical doctor I think it would work really well and to be fair that is their target demographic. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you know where everything is it works pretty smoothly. If I had a choice I would probably use a different software, but for now it does handle everything I need.

Pros

Finding diagnoses is pretty easy through the search tool.

Cons

While it can be customized the process is laborious and it takes me a few minutes to remember how to do it every time that I try.

Sarah R.

Reviewed on 2011/08/24

We went from an office that had only a Practice Management system to SuiteMed IMS in March 2011. The transition was so smooth and painless that we were able to go LIVE on April 1st 2011. Since going live we have not slowed down our patient care at all, we are seeing an increase in production in all areas of the office and we are able to manage the cash flow with ease. I give a lot of credit to our VAR that we use: 1st Providers Choice has been so great to work with and has been there every step of the way.

Usually the more you work in an EMR system, the more you find that you don't like it. It doesn't do what you want it to do and as you are shopping for an EMR solution, it is so hard to be sure you cover every base. We shopped for 18 months and looked at about 20+ EMR programs. I can personally tell you, the more we use the SuiteMed IMS solution, the more we love it.

This is the package deal for any office or clinic with or without Satellite Clinics involved. It is easy for the medical staff to document and go about their daily duties without slowing them down. It is simple and quick for the front office staff to collect any information that they may need, and it is the best system to manage your cash flow.

We chose to go with this system because of the ease in all areas of the office. We didn't have to sacrifice any part of the office with this system. It really is the "GOLD" package deal for EMR software.

Kristen N.

Excellent EMR

Reviewed on 2014/01/21

Pros

I appreciate the user friendliness of the product and the easy access to the vendor for questions.

Cons

Occasionally, the program has error messages. When it does, Fox Meadows is contacted, and the issue is resolved

Desiree D.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great software, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2014/01/09

Pros

It's very user friendly.

Cons

I don't have anything I like least about this product. Everything is very user friendly.

• Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

Pros

The software is easy to navigate. Get all of my needs done in a short period of time. Would recommend to others.

Cons

Once in a while support is needed. The support line is often busy or very long waits. Otherwise I like it.

Response from Meditab Software

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Alexander C.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Really good application reasonable cost

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

It connects all your Hospital areas
It has a free trial
Really easy to use when yo learn about it
Good performance
Great system's support

Response from Meditab Software

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Phillip D.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Always a day late but never a dollar short.

Reviewed on 2019/03/30

It's equivalent to quicksand. Attempts to get the program to work properly are expensive and frustrated by poor service.

Pros

It has great potential for a large group with a dedicated computer programmer.

Cons

Misleading advertising. We were told that the program could integrate various aspects of the office. We were not told that we would have to buy 3rd party software and have new programming of our system to get spirometry and allergy injections to be integrated. The spirometry program never worked properly. The fees seemed excessive. I asked for the password to the encrypted MySQL database resident on my server in order to archive the patient data for information requests when I close my office and will no longer be using Meditab. I was told that I would have to pay 3K and sign a contract with a gag order about the fee.

You will spend more time clicking and typing to populate notes than with any other EHR platform

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

none, and since joining a new clinic I'm stuck with it

Pros

I like the patient chart or document view screen and its layout. That is it. As a provider I have yet to find another redeemable quality with this software.

Cons

Want to enter a template into the note? Ok, click the template which opens up a dialogue window that can't be edited prior to entering it into the note. It then populates the template into the top of the note section you are adding it to without an option of placing it elswhere. Then editing the templated information within the note requires a double click of a different icon...

Want to just edit any part of your note? That requires clicking another box. I should be able to enter a template with a single click and edit it on the fly. I should be able to leave my cursor anywhere in the note and have the template populate in that location. I have never spent so much time documenting after patient visits with any of the other 3 EHR platforms I've used or a handful of others that I've demo'd.

Response from Meditab Software

Thank you for the review. We would like to help you with the concerns. You can reach us at (510) 201-0130 to discuss these issues further.

Tariq S.

Review of IMS Software

Reviewed on 2014/01/13

Pros

It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I am able to get where I need to go within the system very easily without having to leave the screen I'm on, and I am able to return to where I was very easily. I have never been very comfortable with computers, but I am able to use IMS for everything I need in my practice.

Cons

Having to wait for a return phone call after leaving a message for technical support, but it is not often that it happens.

Ash A.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Decent EMR but not as much bang for your buck as top notch EMRs.

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

Pros

It is a highly customizable EMR that the manufacturers work to fit around your practice needs.

Cons

There are basic features that are missing and many glitches. For instance scheduling parameters for efficient patient booking are missing and we get random diagnosis codes added into visit notes for no apparent reason. Claims to be a cloud based system, but they charge you for each workstation you want to utilize.

Dana P.

IMS Review

Reviewed on 2014/01/13

Pros

The technical support is like none other with this vendor. It's great!

Cons

Having to leave a message to receive a call back for help. This really hasn't been much of an issue, as once I e-mail tech support, they usually return calls within 5-10 minutes to help us rectify our issue.

Harun T.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Graduate students training

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

To train software is positive side and very easy

Cons

Software is very hard to input and not to clear

Anthony f. F.

Decent Medical Records Software

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

Good software for now. Changing would probably be more work than it's worth right now and not sure if it would be better. "Grass is always greener..."

Pros

It is HIPAA compliant and while it looks overwhelming, it is quick to get the hang of.

Cons

There are many features of the software that we do not use here so we pay for a lot that we don't use. Constantly "running out of memory" errors. Especially at the front desk, where it causes backups with patients. If you scan in 10-15 documents you have to close out of the whole program and restart it. Very annoying and unproductive. Also a little dated with some operations.

Terri C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

I have been using Fox Meadows since 2008.

Reviewed on 2014/02/25

Pros

I like the SuiteMed software. It is very user-friendly. It is easy to learn, especially for my staff. The people at Fox Meadows are always available when there are technical issues. The Fox Meadows staff are very friendly and pleasant to talk to. It's nice that they will respond in a timely manner if not right when you call. The people training for the program are very knowledgeable about the program and can answer any questions you may have.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes about this program. I do not like change, but they made it easy when I had to change.

Vivek R.

Intelligent Pharmacy Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

Pros

- Easy scheduling of procedures
- Many filters for report viewing
- Free trial before buying
- Exhaustive patient chart and flowsheets

Cons

- Should be more user friendly and easier to navigate

Luana E.

Very Good Software for Bigger Practices

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

I've worked this system now for almost 2 years. And this is one of the easiest systems to use. Its extremely detailed and has several parameters for your report viewing. I am the billing manager for an orthopedic surgery practice. The ease of maneuvering between screens and different accounts. The templates that are made for reports are beautiful!!! Only complaint is Customer Service techs. They take a little long to fix an issue but once they fix it, its fixed permanently.

Response from Meditab Software

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Sujana A.

Reports, Pqrs

Reviewed on 2016/10/11

PQRS- automatically should pop up the mistakes at the time of entry, its difficult to go back on record and submit it later, we may forget the treatment done back in Jan , while we are in Dec.
Reports- Simple Date should be used- So many Actual dates, Deposit date, Posting Date, Etc... is confusing to have a unique record for Posting of charges, Cash and AR reports too.

Pros

GOOD emr s/w

Cons

Can be improved in charges area and reports area

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Multifunctionality in the same program.

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Intelligent program that includes many details of multidisciplinary work.

Pros

The integration of many functions in the same promama. the diversity of services and details.

Cons

The unfriendliness of the program for the large amount of information that is handled in it. Many information cells that could be reduced a little.

Mohammad Y.

Reviewed on 2011/10/25

Although the process of selecting an EMR was very intimidating, the sales process was very easy. I spoke directly to my project manager who presented the software as it would fit my practice. The implementation went well. I am a 64 year old physician, and I use the system on a daily basis in my busy practice.

Ann H.

Reviewed on 2013/01/25

I would certainly recommend IMS provided by Intuitive Solutions to a colleague. The support and personal, prompt attention we’ve received, in addition to the training resources and the clear, open communication, are above and beyond the level of any other system we evaluated.

Skyller S.

I have used Intelligent in the past for EHR and management. It has been good.

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

Their software not only is a great EHR software but also assists in general practice management issues. It makes things easier having them on one software.

Cons

The pro for this software is also the con. Since the software tries to do multiple things, sometimes there is a lack of efficiency.