Sam W.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Went for something else

Reviewed on 2021/03/16

It was ok. The support team was actually quite slow to respond and I'd already removed the extension and gone with something else before they came back to me. Perhaps if they were quicker to troubleshoot I would have stayed with the tool.

Pros

Great user interface and fairly intuitive tool. Looks really clean and well built. Quick load times.

Cons

I like to filter and archive emails A LOT. Annoyingly if you archive an email it disappears from the Kanban if you haven't asked support to switch this feature off. This was not clear and frustrated me, hence the switch to something helse.

Response from DragApp

Hey Sam, I'm really sorry our team was offline when you left a question in our live chat. Still, we must point out that out 4 hour response time (for a question that was left outside of our working hours) is still below average for companies in our space! It's a shame that you've changed your mind in such a small period of time.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further help.

Best,
Drag Success Team

Edward B.
  • Industry: Photography

Unethical Practice

Reviewed on 2021/01/03

The app maybe good but their business ethics are shameful.

Pros

The software itself was ok but ultimately I decided not to carry on with it.

Cons

Buyers beware. My initial purchase was for a year upfront. After a few months I stopped using the software.... all fine. I did the trial, and thought I could get some use from it. Unfortunately that wasn't the case so I was not minded to renew. 12 months down and I get an email stating I have subscribed for another year with invoice details. Obviously I did not want this to happen, and what with watching my events business go up in flames thanks to Covid and all the implications that brings, the renewal date had sailed passed me. As soon as I got the email, I got in touch with support for a refund on the product as its no longer needed. Sadly, they have taken the money and are refusing a refund. No remorse, no sympathy. Utterly reprehensible.

Response from DragApp

Hi Edward, it's a shame to hear that you were not happy with our services.

As communicated to you previously, Drag is a subscription business, which means that, unless the subscriber cancels the subscription before the end of the billing cycle (which has not been done in your case), a new billing cycle is automatically initiated. This is the standard model in software as a service and I'm sorry if it wasn't clear for you. Our terms and conditions are publicly available at: https://dragapp.com/terms.
We are happy to support you with other enquiries.

• Industry: Law Practice

Great if you want Trello inside Gmail and Email Automation

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

Drag has become an important part of my business to help me automate and collaborate with my team.

Pros

I like the email templates and email sequencing. It allows me to follow up with people automatically and I can use my time very efficiently.

Cons

I can be a bit buggy sometimes, but the support has been very good and communicative with me in resolving issues.

Response from DragApp

Thanks! We love supporting our customers and love the way they keep us motivated to improve our product and services day after day :D

Eric quinn H.

I have been using Drag for quite some time now and am really enjoying it.

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

I like that it allows me to create order out my inbox in a more robust way than just tags or folders and can be set up in a flow for the way that I work. My Inbox can get pretty unruly, so to have a tool that integrates into gmail and allows me to handle things where I spend most of my time is fantastic. It really takes the Gmail experience up to the next level.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile app so that I could carry the experience across my work environments, but I am assuming this is in the works and will be made available in the not too distant future.

Kav S.
  • Industry: Animation

We love how easy it is to use and how easy it is to keep organized.

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Drag makes it easy to organize your inbox, create efficient To-Do lists with your emails and collaborate with your team so everyone is on the same page.

Pros

You don't have to do anything, it sets up itself and you just drag the emails you like. It's also fast now which really helps. No more wasting time with clunky CRM solutions that don't play well with Gmail and make you manually import contacts and emails. This works right away and is the best one.

Cons

I like everything about it. But sometimes it causes Gmail to reload the entire window, which isn't a big deal but is time consuming.

Ivan R.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

For some time I had looked for a tool that allow me to track wotk directly from Gmail. Drag Is...

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

It let me manage my work load with ease.

Pros

Easy to use.
Instant integration with gmail with a clean interface.
It is very easy to configure the main options.

Cons

It could have some minor configurations, such as handling cards of different colors.
Meaby it could let grouping of cards using by hashtags.
Lack of Integration with other google tools such as keep (for tasks inside a card) and drive (to export and import complete boards).
I will be grat when it can integrate with google inbox.

Dhaval D.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Just what you need when you have a lot of work to do

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

Drag and drop. As easy as that! This made to very easy to use the tool! Its very intuitive and therefore makes it less overwhelming to use.

Cons

Color customization limitations. I wish I could add more colours to it and change its look better. The idea is to be able to change it as per my mood.

Eric F.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I use drag to manage my projects through several mailboxes

Reviewed on 2018/07/21

It helps me to split the flow and avoid spending too much time in reading mails. I can do more, more efficiently and I know that I didn't miss a milestone.

Pros

It's very intuitive. One can clean its mailbox very quickly and in a more productive way (to do, project, to finish next hour, ...).

Cons

It is necessary to well define your kaban flow, at least to put the right columns that fit your business.
I experimented some latency at the beginning, but not for a long time

Jake O.
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

Drag has changed my workflow within my inbox

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Pros

I love the drag and drop functionality, it makes organizing emails very simple. I also love the boards that i'm slowly creating.

Cons

I must say the inbox page seems to always create another page when its opened and I had trouble with receiving mail late for a while.

Rajdeep singh B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Amazingly managed Gmail!

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Managed inboxes like a champ!

Pros

Manage email flow: Emails can be categorized and managed in a way that makes the whole work more productive
Find priorities: Emails in a column means better visibility means finding priorities
tackle priorities: Tacke the most important emails first add notes and much more

Cons

Auto label: I would love to have a column which works with our specific custom labels which can tag the incoming emails automatically.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The easiest way to de-clutter your email

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

The paradigm change of approaching emails as tasks in a kanban board . I like I can create my own workflow, adapted to my way of thinking. Sharing the email inbox with colleagues is also great

Cons

The fact that it only works in gmail is a bit of a turn down since not everyone likes or can use gmail.

Nadine B.

Consolidating! I dont need to check different extensions or programs check progress on...

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

I can see everything on one screen, notes, tasks and due dates all can be attached to emails. Easy access to notes and progress regarding emails.

Cons

Inbox does not refresh quickly to my drag screen. I see that I have emails (inbox indicator) way before they show up on my board.

Fotini T.

Messy inbox? No worries, this app will keep you focused so that you can prioritize what...

Reviewed on 2018/07/21

Simply put help me reply to important emails in timely manner.

Pros

It's ease of use, it helps me to have clear overview of all incoming emails and the actions that I need to take.

Cons

Can't think of any except that I would love some color coding.

Alex C.

I like this tool to organize the e-mails in columns

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

I like the most the style like Trello and the possibility to use the extension like a CRM to help sales.

Cons

The only thing I like least in the Drag is that I couldn´t find so much integrations with another apps.

Mazyar m. H.

The Solution for Inbox Confusion

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

Pros

Drag is intuitive, easy to use, and most importantly, visual. All necessary features to turn my daily e-mail torrent into meaningful action. The first step in that process is to organize messages into a hierarchy before reviewing and assign each one. Drag does this right away by letting me sort my messages by importance, subject, whatever I want. The key is the clear visualization.

Cons

While a great product, Drag is still developing. At the moment, it doesn't appear to sort messages by criteria, so I am still doing that by hand. In addition, the column structure (which works great) can easily stretch past your screen real estate. This means a lot of sideways scrolling. I would like to be able to collapse columns or stack them in order to keep the action on a single screen. But I'll bet they play on making such changes in the future.

Lake P.

Effectively reduces time spent between email & closing sales.

Reviewed on 2018/07/21

Streamlined processing incoming and follow up affairs. Effectively eliminated a secondary task manager.

Pros

Drag intuitively allows us to take a plethora of email from multiple accounts that have multiple timelines expectations deliverables sort delegate and follow up without leaving our email environment. We have eliminated the use of a secondary redundant task management tool thanks to Drag.

Cons

This may be a Drag item or a Gmail item we would like to see the ability to identify which user on a shared item has added a specfic tag. When we have multiple people touching the same drag task it would sometimes be beneficial to be able to see the specific tags that specific users have attached. As we have team universal tags and custom user tags as part of our ability to pull and sort account information.

David E.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Drag provide a great way to collaborate on gmail in an agile way.

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Kanban is a visual that helps our team process and organize to reach inbox zero.

Pros

Kanban is a great visual for planning and knocking out email in an agile way. Drag is a must for me and my team. The staff at Drag are working hard to continuously add new features at a fast pace. Keep it up Drag!

Cons

Nothing! We absolutely love this product. I would love to see a mobile app if possible. This would provide the ability to crush email on the fly!

Ben A.

Still working on defining my workflow - currently using 3 columns, Evaluate-Respond-Send to...

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

Kanban layout
Drag and drop of cards
Drag on/off switch
Offers a way to streamline working through Inbox messages. Effective in saving time in sorting correspondence vs. to-do/action items

Cons

Need option to remove 'Add Column'.
Column width adjustment.
Autoassign to column based on label.
More options for Archive - remove/add labels, maybe more insight on what is processed, add a rule editor for Archive action.
Larger card view of msg or hover preview, I must open email fully to decide where to drag it.
I see message reply in a card but opening that card opens the original message, not the reply displayed on the card (bug?).

Ryan N.
  • Industry: Automotive

Simple, Intuitive, and a game changer in managing email and tasks

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Uncluttered inbox with a real solution, rather than just getting to Inbox-Zero you have a product that directly integrates into your gmail inbox, set tasks and assign team members email/task direct from one platform.

Pros

The integration direct into gmail is one of that missing pieces with a lot of the plugin apps out there. the Drag Pro team sharing solution gave us a simple to implement, almost built-in, solution staff could use and understand from day one. This is helping us organize our team task and followup responsibilities and service our customers more efficiently.

Cons

I use to use a app on my Mac that pull all my gmail accounts into one view, it doesn't work will drag but that's a small price to pay for the efficiencies Drag brings to the table. Would love to see a mobile solution designed around my Drag Inbox.

Linda M.

Awesomeness!

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Easy tracking of what needs to be done, what has been done. Its easy to see the achievements and what still needs to be improved.

Pros

Its a very easy to use and very friendly. I have zero experience with boards but this has proven to be good for a beginner like myself.

Cons

Ability to incorporate other software in the system so that its easier to track projects. Functionality is a bit limited, hopefully this will improve.

This is a MUST HAVE extension if you like to prioritize your inbox into tasks!

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Increased organization and a brand new way to utilize my email inbox for productivity!

Pros

It really does look and feel like Trello. I've tried using the Multiple Inbox feature in Gmail but it's too glitchy and emails get lost. Drag is awesome because I can customize the columns and easily drag the messages to the appropriate places! And it still works with other extensions that I use and need, like Streak and Hubspot. Thank you!

Cons

Right now, the only thing is that the text at the bottom of my Gmail page is white and hard to read. It isn't as though I need to see what my storage capacity is, but I do wish it could be customized a little more (Drag customer service is awesome and said this was something that's being worked on!)

Alina C.

Very nice app that helps me in everyday work at client-service dept

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

always know about what expect from my clients, who's interesting in precise topics, etc

Pros

most of all i likes push notifications with true names of readers and letter topics
- minimalistic design design
- easy of use - pick it to letter in 1 ckick

Cons

nothing, i think it's small tool do it functions well. but the newsletters quantity is too much )))

Easily manage appointments and activities arranged by post

Reviewed on 2018/07/21

It simplifies the organization of daily work.

Pros

Simplify the creation and daily management of my mailing list as a backlog stream in a kanban card in which you can see the general trend at a glance.

Cons

In Chrome, it is slow to load or refresh the page if there are many pending emails. It is inconvenient to scroll the page.

Jerram C.

Can not work with out it now.

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Drag has made managing emails and assigning tasks so much easier. I spend less time worrying about if an email or task get missed now.

Pros

The gmail integration and user interface

Cons

Occasionally slow, but the team are always working to improve stability

Mihajlo M.

Very useful gmail add-on for email organization

Reviewed on 2018/07/07

Pros

With Drag App my inbox looks very organized and email prioritization got a new level. With Drag I am always up to date both with new and old emails. Very useful add-on!!!

Cons

Sometimes it is in conflict with other add-ons that can cause bugging of Drag, but it does not happen often.