Drag

All-in-one Workspace in Gmail

Finally a way to tame my inbox

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Pros

Really love the how organised my inbox has become after installing the drag app. I can get a clear idea of the tasks that I need to work on and I no longer need to do double data entry like I used to. The UI is nice and clean too. New and great features are added often.

Cons

nothing at this point in time, I have had issues with some things in the past, but they have all be fixed with this latest version. And when I have had issues, the support team are friendly and reliable and they respond quickly.

drag is very useful for task management

Reviewed on 2022/12/29

very good experience with drag I will recommend to users

very good experience with drag I will recommend to users

Pros

very useful for teamwork and facilitates the management of e-mails. its interface is very practical for the follow-up of our tasks

Cons

there have been no complications since I started using drag

• Industry: Events Services

Didnt work and we lost hours of productivity

Reviewed on 2021/11/30

Negative. They refunded us but we wont get back the last four hours of lost work

Pros

Customer support was excellent in trying to assist us.

Cons

It simply didnt work, we lost hours watching videos they suggest, removing extenstions from Gmail that may cause conflicts and nothing suggested by their support department worked. Also its feels and behaves like a gmail folder, which feels like a bit of a waste of time and money

It's a great tool for taking control of your inbox!

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Easily prioritization of "To-Do" list items. Think Trello, but for your inbox. Which is great because it will save you the extra step of having to boot up another software. Get organized, stay focused and get more done in your day!

Pros

What I enjoy the most about this software was the ability to covert my emails into a "To Do" list by priority. You'll be more motivated to complete your big tasks once you clutter is organized and you can focus on your main inbox objective for the day.

Cons

There is a lot of potential here. However, the extension (at least when I tried it back in Feb 2018) seems too simple. As a business owner, I was looking for something a little more robust. Overall, I feel its a very simple, clean, and a great tool to help you organize your inbox and "To-Do" list.

Slow start-but it has grown immensely on me.

Reviewed on 2018/07/22

Pros

This started kind of slow. I tried the early version, and wondered "OK, what now? So it makes lists" But then with the pro version and time and poking about, I have found that it really does improve my workflow. Instead of a long line of email clamoring for my attention, now they line up efficiently i their little rooms, ready for when I am ready for them. Although I am not a big GTD user, the ability to sort emails into working, fluid categories has been a sneaking and welcome tool that has made my work much more efficient and less overwhelming.

Cons

Little slow to figure out how it fit my workflow. Which is not a criticism-more a process of my learning. Is there an iPad version yet?

Nik
Nik

Best Gmail & ToDo tracker for small business

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Don't lose track of stuff I need to do in the future based on emails, like get back to a client in 2 months or prepare a presentation in a week. I can safely forget about it until I need to come back to it.

Pros

It is a SUPER product for the single person business - where emailing can be a really huge burden.
Gives basic CRM functionality - enough for a single business person or small team.
Gives a clear overview of email for easy management.
Track emails as To-Dos. Easily keep track of follow ups & tasks based on emails.

Cons

Hard to manage multiple emails - say shifting 20 emails from New to InProgress
Can be slow to load (but getting better)
I'd like better Dragg functionality within each mail so I don't need to go to inbox for each one.

Frederic
Frederic
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

A great way to have a comprehensive management of all your tasks & messages

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Pros

The idea to aggregate everything under one UI is great.
Once you understand how it works, you really save time and keep track of your messages and actions

Cons

UI is still a bit cluttered but there's so many features it's probably a challenge to keep it simple.

makes my Gmail even better

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

makes my Gmail even better, it makes easier to organize task and allows you to share the inbox with the team, looking forward to an integration with zipper

Cons

none really, it works with a new Gmail interface, it takes a bit of time to learn but it's very useful

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used for 1+ year

If I can be bothered to use it then it banishes my procrastination.

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Pros

I love how I can organinse my own categories, I use:
- IN
- OUT
- SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT

When I have done shaking it all about I can switch it off easily. So I can return to procrastination mode. The team at Drag are helpful and keen to make their product work which is also a plus.

Cons

I stupidly told my co-workers and now I cannot pretent to have missed an email ... I have dealt with this to a degree by faining eccentricities but I am not sure how long they will fall for it.

Quick customer support, easy to use, useful

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Pros

many things to be honest. too much to put in details. great for businesses with large email accounts, productivity 100% time consuming

Cons

Dont really have any to be honest. it's awesome overall, useful, productive, time consuming and easy to use

Ben

Absolute Time Saver and More!

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

I have saved a lot of time with this software and plan to role it out company wide. With so many tasks that are segmented or incremental within our company, this is perfect for looking at what we do from a high level and know exactly what needs to be done next!

Pros

This has been the biggest help for me during end of month invoice processing. Now that I have the ability to use as many rows as possible to keep organized, I have shaved at least a full eight hours off of this monthly task and I have been able to spend more time on other important items.

Cons

The only part of this software that I dislike, has to be that it didn't come out sooner, other than that, everything is spot on and a huge time saver and money maker!

Kav
  • Industry: Animation

We love how easy it is to use and how easy it is to keep organized.

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Drag makes it easy to organize your inbox, create efficient To-Do lists with your emails and collaborate with your team so everyone is on the same page.

Pros

You don't have to do anything, it sets up itself and you just drag the emails you like. It's also fast now which really helps. No more wasting time with clunky CRM solutions that don't play well with Gmail and make you manually import contacts and emails. This works right away and is the best one.

Cons

I like everything about it. But sometimes it causes Gmail to reload the entire window, which isn't a big deal but is time consuming.

Ryan
  • Industry: Automotive

Simple, Intuitive, and a game changer in managing email and tasks

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Uncluttered inbox with a real solution, rather than just getting to Inbox-Zero you have a product that directly integrates into your gmail inbox, set tasks and assign team members email/task direct from one platform.

Pros

The integration direct into gmail is one of that missing pieces with a lot of the plugin apps out there. the Drag Pro team sharing solution gave us a simple to implement, almost built-in, solution staff could use and understand from day one. This is helping us organize our team task and followup responsibilities and service our customers more efficiently.

Cons

I use to use a app on my Mac that pull all my gmail accounts into one view, it doesn't work will drag but that's a small price to pay for the efficiencies Drag brings to the table. Would love to see a mobile solution designed around my Drag Inbox.

homa
  • Industry: Banking

i loved this app. it helped me to be organize and not to forget any impotent stuff.

Reviewed on 2018/07/21

calmness

calmness

Pros

i like it that i can see my to do list in a day and a week. it makes jouncing easier for me. and i enjoy the simple look. it makes me calm during the every day storm in my mail.

Cons

i would have liked it more if it had an alarm for some of the items. when i read an email if i need it for later to be in my sight i need to set a reminder or alarm to reread it later on.

Marcelo

Great tool, really changed the way I use Gmail

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Pros

I've used Trello for years now, so when I found this extension it really changed the way I organize my inbox and my workflow. The integration with Gmail works great and I haven't found any major bugs while using it.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little slow to load but that may have something to do with my browser or computer..

JR

DRAG is a great sales solution to keep me on top of my game so nothing falls through the...

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Time and visibility into my priorities so I accomplish what matters most!

Time and visibility into my priorities so I accomplish what matters most!

Pros

The ease of use and flexibility to make it fit your exact needs is a wonderful benefit and time saver

Cons

I don't have any issues because I can customize it to my workflow processes and change it easily if ever needed

Luiz Vicente Prestes

SImple, pratice and userful

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

Its very simple to use. With him, my tasks are follow and my customers every have get attended. It easy create a new colum.

Cons

The application would can have a work in progress to show results to manager, customer and team. Can have too relationship enter tasks

Cameron
  • Industry: Design

Modernises email

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

It keeps my emails in a modern clean format that i use to manage my process

It keeps my emails in a modern clean format that i use to manage my process

Pros

It modernises the kanban email process to easily keep on top of it

Cons

Its embedded with gmail so is a a littler restricted by thee Gmail structure, though not the worst thing in the world

Krisztián
Krisztián
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Diamond in the rough

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Kanban / SCRUM style Productivity within Gmail.

Kanban / SCRUM style Productivity within Gmail.

Pros

- There is no need to switch between tabs
- Works with labels, so it's easy to search
- Scheduling and Comments are SUPER AWESOME features for taking notes on emails
- Clean "de-cluttered" look
- Support is absolutely amazing
- Multiple boards and custom columns are easy to setup

Cons

- Lack of functionality present in similar software (Moo.do, Smartsheet, Atlassian JIRA)
- Sometimes refreshing lags
- Label display issues
- Lack of color coding
- Lack of custom fields

Carlo

Never again!

Reviewed on 2021/10/28

Pros

The Idea and partly the execution inside Gmail.

Cons

Makes Gmail slow and has (for us) a lack of features. But that's normal. What's not normal that I need to fill out a GOOGLE FORM to cancel the account. A GOOGLE FORM.
Thereafter, - they still charge my CC - that's the crazy part. Even after telling them - nothing happens.
IMO: that's scam / fraud.
Now I need to check how to cancel this sh*t and get my money back.
Sad - It made a good first impression!

Benjamin

AMAZING TOOL, CERTAINLY NOT A "DRAG" TO USE

Reviewed on 2018/09/03

AS AN EDUCATION and COMMUNICATIONS TEAM MEMBER, THIS ALLOWS ME TO SEE THE INFLUX AND OUTFLOW OF INFORMATION, AS WELL AS THE AMOUNT OF TIME, DURATION ITEMS SIT UNATTENDED PRIOR TO BEING LOOKED AT, LET ALONE RESPONDED TO OR GIVEN ANY LEVEL OF ATTENTION.

Pros

THIS TOOL IS FLEXIBLE, DYNAMIC AND AS SIMPLE OR ROBUST AS I AND MY COUNTERPARTS NEED IT TO BE.

Cons

IT'S INTIMIDATING FOR NEW USERS THAT ARE INVITED TO IT ON THEIR OWN FOR THE FIRST TIME WITHOUT A HAND HOLDING THEM TO WALK THROUGH IT WITH THEM.

• Industry: Animation

Trello For Emails... if you can install it!

Reviewed on 2018/09/16

It's a hassle trying to install it for teams that need to work with it, even though it ought to be easier and quick. That, and the fact that it also calls itself "The Zendesk Alternative" (as a name, rather than a tagline) makes it immediately untrustworthy. However, once installed, it's pretty easy to work with.

Pros

It really is basically Trello for Emails, making it extremely useful for organizing and managing not only client / customer communications but also internal management. The best thing about it, however, is that it doesn't just work with emails, but also custom task-lists, which you can put due-dates on.

Cons

For one, it's Chrome-only, which immediately limits the choices that businesses have. Secondly, it's a great tool IF one manages to install it, which is sometimes pretty hard to do as the website's own installation link rarely works.

Makes my mailbox-life easier.

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

It's easier to have a better overview on mails and schedule daily tasks without stumbling over unimportant emails with my eyes. I can focus on mails that matter and which I have to work on today. I have full control on my boards and can drag them to boxes if I like.

Pros

Drag makes it easier to manage my inbox as I can sort and assign important and less important images for a day.

Cons

From time to time I'd like to expand long-time management for emails. But this could damage user friendliness.

Mario Humberto
Mario Humberto
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to use and very helpful to my day to day tasks

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

the great way to keep and order my emails as tasks help me to get a zero inbox. I have always had problems with this and the software helped me keep and eye in everything organize it and be active on each email.

Cons

i actually love all the software no problems at all with other software i use it was a bit of a problem moving from the email to the task view. this is easy I stopped using 2 other platforms by using this.

Douglas
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

great when your boss sends multiple tasks and timeline. I wish our company could incorporate...

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

staying on task is important to me, with this it keeps me in the head of the game, for me, this is a game changer not only for home but the office as well

Pros

to know your to-do list and when a task has been done is great and saves time looking for emails. to have your emails in different columns makes office life easy

Cons

that my trial period ran out... I'm in the process of sharing with our IT department the time saving of this extension