Showing 3 758 reviews of 3 648

Showing 3 758 reviews of 3 648
Tiffany A.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

By far the best professional candidate database out there

Reviewed on 2021/01/01

I would not be able to do my job successfully without LinkedIn Jobs. A vast majority of my placements have come from LinkedIn, and there is nothing better than going through incoming applications and finding several solid candidates with relevant skills sets who are actively showing interest in your job posting. LinkedIn Jobs delivers.

Pros

No other platform comes close to LinkedIn in terms of candidate quality and professional networking. Where postings to most job boards might yield 3 strong candidate applications, LinkedIn could produce 9 excellent incoming candidate applies. Jobs are so easy to post, and you can also research industry insights to see how your opportunity compares with similar openings in the market.

Cons

Its expensive (worth every penny if you use it religiously, but expensive none the less).

LinkedIn jobs - Absolute single point of reference for job search

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

My experience overall is splendid. I was able to improve my skill set in job search.
I could network into people of my specific career interest.
I hope LinkedIn will be as amazing as it is.

Pros

While there are many features of LinkedIn jobs that are pretty useful , I recalled loved the following features
1.matching skills scale
2. Number of people who got hired from my present company for a future job.
3. How many have applied to the same job till now.
4. How do I match with rest of the applicants for a specific job
5. Sharing my profile to job poster
6. In rest of job boards , job poster is not usually displayed. But through LinkedIn jobs I can actually see and contact job poster.
7. My favorite is the referral option it’s asking before applying to a job . And love the way it frames a sample body of the message to make my job application process smooth and easy .
8. Similar jobs suggestion.
9. Alerts when job poster views my application.
10. Job applicants insights on skills, education and experience , so that I can prepare better towards building my profile .

Cons

There’s only one con regarding linked in jobs, I.e after I apply for a particular job , When search LinkedIn jobs after couple of days it still shows the jobs that I have already applied.
I would be really grateful if the system is built with feature such that it doesn’t suggest already applied jobs .

Fabjon G.

One of the best Softwares to search for jobs

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Overall great experience, when I apply for a job, I always hear back from the person or profile who posted the job.

Pros

The fact that is connected with LinkedIn makes the setup process extremely easy since you do not have to put all your skills, job exp and education or your Resume all over again. Also, it does not send you a countless number of useless notifications. And job notifications you get are always related to your background and mostly your location(this also depends on your profile settings).

Cons

Overall it is very good, but the UI and UX may need some improvements and also would be great if every job posted would have the option of Ease Apply with LinkedIn, even though I know that this depends on the person or profile who posted the job.

Vaishnavi G.
  • Industry: Utilities

Good product - needs improvement

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Overall, LinkedIn still is one of the biggest networking and job searching/finding tool. With some improvement, it could easily become the best

Pros

I have used LI Jobs on both ends - as a consumer and as a recruiter. As a consumer, it was really useful, remembering my job searches and I was able to enable/disable job alerts. It also gave me good insights on the skills the particular job required and how well it matched with my profile etc. Through constant feedback (it would ask me in the middle of my search if this job was right for me), I could get the software trained on what's more suitable for me.

Cons

As a recruiter, I have faced some problems with this software. While posting jobs, I constantly ran into errors saying I have run out of number of ads permitted for my account but when I checked, it would say I have only used 8/10 job ads. I could also not easily connect with the person in-charge of my employer account (i.e, the account representative from LinkedIn). They keep changing regularly and I could hardly get a hold of them specifically. I would always have to contact LI support and be redirected - which is not really fast and efficient.

Also, I just learned that they retired the LinkedIn Jobs app for phones. Bummer, I really liked using the app.

Malith madhawa I.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Search or Post a Job - So Easy and Productive

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Well, when I was a job seeker, I used to apply for jobs through Linkedln and it was so easy. I always looked into the job offers recommended to me by Linkedln as those were the only best suits for me. Also, I did not need to prepare separate CVs as many recruiters preferred to analyses candidate skills through Linkedln profiles. Moreover, whenever, I log in to the job page, I usually get hundreds of matching jobs for my interests as well as my colleagues who work for those companies. It was amazing.

Currently, as a small business owner, I use this to recruit my staff instantly. I do not waste my time reviewing their CVs, I just use the Linkedln dashboard to manage my recruits. It is so easy, useful and productive.

Pros

As a job seeker, Linkedln Jobs is the best place online to look around your online professional network and secure the best possible opportunities available. It is so easy and amazing. You just need to update your profile with your qualifications, experience, interests, and skills and then Linkedln will flush out hundreds of opportunities to match your profiles. You do not have to search everywhere, those will be popped up in your notifications. On top of that, it it will provide you the option to share your profile or upload your cv or share your already uploaded cv with the recruiter. It is so easy. Additionally, it will analyze your standing against all other applicants.

As a recruiter, Linkedln jobs will show you best perfectly matched candidates for your role instantly. So it is really helpful to fill your role ASAP with the right candidate. Moreover, it provides you the option to cascade your job role to targetted candidates with right skills and experience. Finally, yet importantly, it will give you a dashboard where you can manage all your recruitments and candidates in one place.

Cons

The only thing that you wouldn't like in Linkedln that you cannot spy on other profiles as it automatically gives a notification to the profile owner that you viewed his/her profile. Sometimes, you do not want them to know that you were trespassing on their profiles. Do you? May be

Partha P.

Linkedin Jobs Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/26

My overall experience with Linkedin Jobs has been average. As I have applied for many jobs but instead of getting more calls, I have received more connections. So, it is quite balanced out. I am not a premium user and I may have missed out on the opportunity to connect with the recruiters directly.

Pros

Linkedin Jobs is a built in feature of of Linkedin. The best thing I like about Linkedin Jobs is that Jobs appear automatically in your Linkedin profile notifications based on your job criteria. This helps in filtering out jobs which does not match with our criteria. There is also the "Easy Apply" option where you can apply to certain jobs with just a click. Apart from all this, there is also the feature to connect with recruiters via Linkedin (but that is available for premium users).

Cons

The feature to connect with Recruiters is available only for premium users. That is, it is a paid service and may not work out for freshers or people without jobs. It gives an undue advantage to premium users or people with money. Moreover, I found that most of the jobs which are removed by the recruiter still gets shown in Linkedin Jobs. That needs to be taken care of as it may hamper the careers of many.

Antony noyal J.
  • Industry: Automotive

Job searching

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Linkedin is the most using software to find job easily. This software is like a social media which will help to communicate with others internationally. We can add our qualifications and experience to get job easily by searching it on the search bar. Almost every international companies registered in this software which will show the latest vacancies. It is also available as application in mobiles which will helps to search anywhere you want . Also,we can chat with professionals to earn knowledge too.

Pros

This software is like a social media which will help to communicate with others internationally. We can add our qualifications and experience to get job easily by searching it on the search bar. Almost every international companies registered in this software which will show the latest vacancies. It is also available as application in mobiles which will helps to search anywhere you want.

Cons

This is the most help software with less drawbacks. The difficulty is that to add a job Vacancy is very expensive. And also, we don't know each other with the communicating person his personality may be good but we don't knows everyone's attitude. Also, we don't know the qualifications are genuine, some scams will be time consuming too.

• Industry: Accounting

Overpriced for what it delivers

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

The job postings are the only really great part. They attract higher caliber candidates. That's about the only practical tool on LinkedIn. And you can easily renew a job posting. I just wish you could renew multiple postings at once, not just one at a time.

Pros

You can view most profiles if you have a Corporate Recruiter account. They say you have visibility to all profiles but it's not true. That's part of their scam. I've done searches that produce 2,000+ profile results but I can only view 1,000 profiles.

Cons

LinkedIn markets itself as a much greater tool than it actually is. They say they have millions of profiles but many of them are fakes. Connectifier is good for nothing when trying to get personal contact information of profiles. Lusha and ContactOut are much, much better tools and they cost far less. You don't get the ROI with LinkedIn that you would expect. But they are the monopoly in business networking so you are at their mercy and they know this. Also, ever since Microsoft bought them, LinkedIn has more bugs and issues than it's ever had. Microsoft is carrying their bugged out software tradition into LinkedIn's platform. They should be embarrassed.

Antoine V.

The free version is great for finding job opportunities. Linked-in Premium is not worth it.

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Overall, LinkedIn Jobs is my preferred Job listing site due to its ease of use, easiness to apply to jobs, best job-search engine, and naturally being a place to network with others.

I found that LinkedIn Premium was interesting, but not useful in finding a job.

Pros

- I was able to find a large volume of relevant jobs compared to other job listing sites.
- It was very easy to apply to jobs with either my Resume or Linkedin Profile.
- Clean, Easy UI and searching capabilities made finding relevant roles easy.
- Able to find recruiters easy through the LinkedIn.

Cons

I did not find Linkedin Premium to be worth it just to see a few other metrics. These metrics didn't provide any real value to my job-search that lead to anything actionable.

For example, it's cool to see what skills the other candidates had that applied to the job, but that doesn't really affect my chances or whether I apply.
Being able to message Recruiters directly through LinkedIn Premium was not that different then sending them a connect invite.

Overall it SEEMS like LinkedIn Premium seems enticing because people are curious about these random metrics, but then when you find out that these metrics aren't that useful in reality in helping find a job.

Adam S.

My favorite job recruiting website

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

A++ Best job recruiting site out right now

Pros

I've had the same job for the last 4 years so I don't do too much job searching. But people are always reaching out to me and asking to keep in touch if I ever leave my current job. I honestly think it's the best job finding website out right now. It makes me feel secure that if anything were to even happen people are out there and interested in me. Lastly, the connections system they have is so valuable for networking. I've met so many great people through it.

Cons

The social media aspect of it helps with networking. But I'm not the biggest fan of the wall posts, that just me though. I have seen some posts by companies I like and have liked or commented on them.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Online community for job searching

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Overall, what LinkedIn Jobs has is unique as it creates a professional social media platform to connect job seekers and job recruiters. It has a great interface and many tools to help you be as active as you want and tips to make you stand out above the rest if you put your time into it.

Pros

What I love about LinkedIn is that it is like a professional social media platform. Posting on social becomes fun because it feels like you're showing off your greatest achievements/creations, while Linkedin filters that to what you've accomplished professionally. From endorsing a friend for their skills, to sharing their profile to job recruiters, LinkedIn makes it easy to connect with professionals in the work force.

Cons

What I like least about LinkedIn is the privacy aspect. Anyone who views your profile can find out your personal email, as well as home address. If those were private for everyone until a connection is made, that would help it feel secure.

Rahil H.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

See first of all- Linkedin Jobs

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

This software most impactful in business relationships even between chief workers and ordinary workers. It is to use like one touch. I can follow my older or present work friends' achievements and work changes.

Cons

The problem in this software is that if I want to find best job vacancies I have to pay for this. But I think this is global problem for all linkedin users. So I want to offer something new for companies' human resources workers who use Linkedin software: if they didn't like applicants for their present vacancies and they search who are more suitable for this, for example they are consulting company, I left my jobs where I worked as consultant and I suitable for that vacancy Linkedin allows that suitable worker searching company user to see me currently nowhere working, even I didn't send my CV to other companies, they can offer me job in their company first of all.

Javier G.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

LinkedIn Jobs as a Job searcher

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

I was looking for jobs since I recently graduated from College and LinkedIn Jobs was my search tool. I payed the premium so that employers could see me easily (one of the benefits). I chose LinkedIn Jobs since everyone knows about it and most of the big companies post their open positions there. I liked it because every day there were different open positions for me to apply. However, I did not like that the options to filter undesired posts were not more specific.

Pros

It is one of the more popular sites to look for jobs so a lot of companies use it to post their open positions. It is easy to use and you can adjust the area where you are searching (Ex: Worldwide, California Area, San Francisco, etc). If you have a linkedIn account, you could store your resume for apply directly through linkedIn to some job offers.

Cons

Companies usually do not put enough information about the job position so you could be looking for an entry level position but a lot of the posts are for positions that require more experience.
There is not an option where you can filter those posts with information that you do not want, for example I was looking for a position that did not require more than 2 years of experience, but I could not filter the results to take care of that. It could add more filters to the search.

Patrick C.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Amazing

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Solving business issues with hiring and making that process easier.

Pros

This worked so well for us to be able to find the applicants. It is also a great tool for the applicant to be able to see the job offers and companies that are related to their field. LinkedIn in such a valuable resource and this is just an amazing extension of that. You can post open positions and use previous templates for that. It also gives you recommendations for suitable applicants and they can be contacted directly. Amazing for applicants and employers.

Cons

Interface options could be more effective, but it is always minor stuff. Would love to be able to add a job posting for several locations instead of the same job multiple times, but again simple things. The amazing software and company outweigh the negative.

Gina T.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Comprehensive site for finding your next job!

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

I’ve applied for many jobs posted on LinkedIn and actually been offered a few. The job postings are relevant to my field, qualifications and experience level. LinkedIn is my go to when I find myself in the position of being an applicant.

Pros

I love how LinkedIn matches jobs to me! I’m not wasting time scrolling through jobs I’m not qualified for or interested in. I’ve landed a few interviews by applying via LinkedIn jobs. That’s the most any job seeker could ask for!

Cons

I can no longer use the app. It seems to have been discontinued!

Sarah B.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great tool for recruiting for qualified candidates!

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

We’ve used it several times to recruit candidates

Pros

It’s a quick and easy tool to find qualified candidates

Cons

You could miss qualified candidates who may not be on LinkedIn

Nothing Revolutionary, But It's Effective for What it Is

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Pros

The most beneficial feature is the ability to save your resume, profile, and relevant job information, and when applying to a company/position that is set up with LinkedIn, you can click one button to apply for the job. This saves you the time of having to enter all of your information (name, address, experience, education, etc) over and over again in order to apply to different jobs. Because of this, it can turn a 15-25 minute application process into just one click. Again, this only applies to positions for companies who are set up with LinkedIn, but since this is more and more becoming one of the leading job search platforms, more and more companies are adding this feature.

Cons

It doesn't seem to offer much more than other job-searching websites and platforms offer, as far as features and functionality go. It treats it more like a social-networking site than the other alternatives do, prompting you to "connect" with other users, which is really just like adding friends on something like Facebook. This aspect of the site seems irrelevant and unnecessary. The biggest think LinkedIn has going for it is its popularity and user-base (both on the applicant and the employer side). It is still one of the best tools to use in search of a new job, but it hasn't become enough on its own to warrant not using other alternatives. As it is now, it is one of several platforms someone seeking a new job should use.

María P.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

LinkedIn

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

My overall experience has been good, this is a tool I use and monitor every day.

They are a big company so they are top leaders in databases.

They can improve costs, and especially customer support.

Pros

Since it has a robust database it attracts good candidates for specific roles. They are easy to share and manage somehow.

Cons

I think the cost can be more accessible to users that have a premium license.
Another thing is that I still don't flow with the new feature of merging it with projects, I think that in terms of UX, I have to make more "clicks" to get to where I want.

They update servers so frequently that sometimes it becomes difficult to be productive.

Customer support is terrible, Is very hard to speak directly with a person and they take a lot of time to answer.

LinkedIn Jobs Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Even though there are a few cons, this app has helped millions to find good jobs and also has saved employers time.

Pros

Linked In Jobs is a very good app which allows users to create professional connections for the professional growth. Professionals in your circles can endorse you for the skill you have and it's a great way to show off your skills while your on the job hunt. It also can act as a digital CV for any individual. Since so many companies are using linked in for there employee searches, it has become very easy to find jobs through this app.

Cons

The web interface of linked in is a bit complex, it takes some time to get used to it. Most of the emails you get are not directed for user, so users tend to ignore most emails.

• Industry: Building Materials
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Candidates

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

We have found a lot of great candidates from this program

Pros

Its more than just a resume, you can go and see their profile on LinkedIn. There is value in having common connections and its easy for an applicant to go to our business LinkedIn page to see if they are interested in the company.

Cons

The way that the "pipeline" and "applicants" are stored in the system. Its difficult to navigate after you have looked at an applicant and it saves them to the "pipeline"

Nisar A.

Using LinkedIn to find jobs

Reviewed on 2019/04/27

It is now very easy to find jobs. By creating your profile on LinkedIn. Sometimes recruiters directly go through your profile and get brief introduction about your experience

Pros

I use linkedin and get up-to-date daily. Mostly i search for jobs in my locality areas ,it search faetures let me search the jobs in areas i like to do work. We can easily go through the recuriters post and see what specific technology and working field they want. We can easily navigate to jobs section and look for applied jobs. We can follow other linkedin users and communicate with them. I have connected to my all friends in LinkedIn and get notified when they get promotion or change their job.

Cons

There is nothing i dislike with LinkedIn

Tariro K.
  • Industry: Research

LinkedIn the place for Professional growth and worthwhile linkages!!

Reviewed on 2019/09/14

Overally LinkedIn has proved to be a worthwhile platform for me professionaly. I have been able to link with very influential colleagues and thats helping in shaping my career. It has also enable employers to find me.

Pros

User friendly
You can access it anyway as long as you have a network connection
Enables you to connect with professionals in your field and even those of your connections and that exposes you to a wide array of opprtunities job wise and even information you may use in your line of work

Cons

To get more benefits from it you have to subscribe at a cost and that may be limiting for proffessionals who reside in countries where online payments have been kind of crippled. As a result you only enjoy the very basic benefits

Natia A.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Easy and trustful

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

I am posting when i need to spread the call as i have a project and i often need to select participants. In addition, it is very appropriate for me to apply for jobs through linked in.

Pros

I think the software has an easy structure, especially Profile part. You can easily and simply build your profile sections. I like that your post can be spread/seen by many persons if it has a lot of likes. In this way, it us easy to promote your post or announcement.

Cons

I found it very useful and use it properly so far.

Allen E.
  • Industry: Information Services

The Best Job Search Platform

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

Indeed, LinkedIn Jobs has really helped me in so many ways. During my internship period, i used the platform to search and secure an internship job within my area and got hired immediately. It is an excellent tool to use when searching for a job.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs software is a nice platform for every job seekers and this has helped me a lot. What i like most about this software is the search feature made available for users to search for any job and apply with ease without going long process of submitting documents.

Cons

There is nothing i like least about the software, I do enjoy the software very well and LinkedIn Jobs is still the best tool for those searching for jobs and employees who want to post a job.

Brian M.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Great tool for networking and great job searches

Reviewed on 2019/08/24

A supreme tool that brings together the world. It is comprehensive and a very easy and convenient tool to use.

Pros

Linked in is expertly build and helps match my user profile to similar profiles and is a great way to connect and to network.
Has a great and established social function that makes it both professional and fun to use to communicate and strategize and also sell ideas.
Also its a great way for recruiters to connect and communicate with job seekers and it allows very seamless communication.

Cons

The premium version cost is extremely pricey and very necessary since it allows the user to view other users who viewed their profile.