Invoiced

Put accounts receivable on autopilot.

One of the best invoiced cloud services

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

The INVOICEd makes it easy for you to issue, track and complete invoices.

The INVOICEd makes it easy for you to issue, track and complete invoices.

Pros

INVOICED is simply the best invoice service you can get. Invoiced is continuously developing their software. Easy to connect to various 3rd party services.

Larissa
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great for Billing and Collections

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Overall once setup the app does what its supposed to do.

Overall once setup the app does what its supposed to do.

Pros

I like the ease of having everything in one area to keep track of collections and promises to pay. I also like that customers can log in to view their statements and make payments so that I don't have to pull this info.

Cons

The setup was not as easy. We integrated with Netsuite and I wanted all open invoices to sync over which they did not. Only newly created invoices were created. I then had to manually upload which took more time.

NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to Invoiced

Better interface for customers to use than in Netsuite.
Connor
Connor
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Few features are actually included

Reviewed on 2023/01/23

Pros

Easy to use. Does help with monthly invoicing.

Cons

Very few features are actually included. The Sales rep will tell you about all of its potential, which is significant, but will fail to tell you that most of those features are only available with higher tiers. Basic things like the customer portal or being able to set somebody up on a payment plan to get back on track are not part of the basic deal. Unfortunately tiers are not explained during the sales process, so when you are making a decision based on how many invoices you plan on sending in a given month, it is very easy to over look the limitations on the account features. We are 6 months into using it and still keep running up against trying to use things that we thought are included, but that they actually want an additional $300/month on top of the $600 they are already charging.

CK

Easily one of the most effective and efficient tools I use as a freelancer

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Pros

After using 2 different local install and 2 web-based invoicing software, Invoiced has easily been the most effective one thus far. There are bigger apps and software. There are probably more robust and integration featured software: There are tons of ways to tie together all your account into a central management program. There are many other options, but when you take away all the complexity and vastness of the others, you get something concise, easy to use, and quite frankly beautiful like Invoiced. Creating and delivering invoices, its primary core, is what it shines at. I started using it when it first came out. It was free: It was practical: It did exactly what I needed. Since then it's grown, a lot, and continues to be honed at an incredible rate. Here are some of the things that really enticed me to move to a paid account.

+ Feature rich, but not to heavy
+ Synchronizing with popular accounting software
+ Integration with a wide variety of merchants
+ Visually concise - Simple at-a-glance summaries
+ Provides almost every possible payment option available, including Bitcoin and direct banking
+ Pricing platform is more than fair
+ Gives invoice recipients the benefit of submitting payments
+ Mobile app is a great representation of the desktop experience
+ Support is quick and friendly

Cons

Now, with all that said there are a few thing that I can see some people having trouble with. Especially if you're moving from a local install program to a web-based one, or a larger piece of software to this.

+ Importing data isn't really an option (At least I haven't really found a way)
+ Like accounting software, not everything is intuitive unless you know invoicing/accounting
+ Can't work offline - For some this will be a problem

I can't really speak too much on what bothers me about this software. As a freelancer with a small clientèle, I don't face the same accounting issues a medium to large business might face when dealing with multiple clients and billing hundreds of people.

John
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Use it mostly for estimating.

Reviewed on 2021/08/27

Extremely pleased

Extremely pleased

Pros

Ease of use. Use it with Jotform. Best combination that I have found. Seamless....

Cons

Not being able to retract invoice back to estimate.

Jason
  • Industry: Entertainment

Excellent features, excellent value, excellent support

Reviewed on 2017/11/22

It helped me get paid on time and appear more professional to my customers

It helped me get paid on time and appear more professional to my customers

Pros

I rely on Invoiced.com for all of my invoicing and payments and couldn't be happier with the service. I started with the free service and upgraded to the start-up plan as soon as I was sure it would satisfy my needs. Invoiced is easy to use, very feature rich, and most importantly has helped me get paid on time. It also features an API for tying into my website and integrates with Stripe for payments. I recently had one question for their support desk and they were quick to answer and very helpful. Overall I would say their service is 100% worth the small cost.

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say about Invoiced, I suppose they could offer more pricing options. Their 4 pricing options work well for my business but I could see some business's wanting something between the 3 non enterprise prices.

David

I rarely write reviews, but this is a product I love. Very easy to use and get's the job done

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Pros

As a SaaS business, we work with Chargify as the main billing solution. We started using Invoiced for customers that didn't want to pay with a credit card because Chargify's doesn't have a good solution for manual billing. Invoiced allowed us to send grate looking invoices to our clients, using great UX and UI. With time, we also started using their Subscription feature and ACH payment feature. Invoiced is still not doing everything, so it can't offer a full solution for a medium-large SaaS business, but it's very good in everything it does. They also have good support.

Cons

We never tried to integrate with Invoiced's API, but my general feeling is that the system is still not robust enough to provide a full solution for our business (In regards with requirements like: sync billing with product, metered usage billing, dunning management, reporting, etc.)

Invoiced made our AR 100x better

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Pros

We LOVE Invoiced. Straight up has made our AR 100x times better. Now receiving payments is (and on time) now whereas before it used to be like herding cats, both our sales team and our customers. Now customers know when everything's due and our sales and success teams can focus on serving customers.

We were able to integrate Invoiced with our application and business processes easily. Plus, our accountant loves being able to maintain an accurate AR balance, which made it much easier for us to move to accrual accounting.

Truly night and day from our old home-grown way of doing AR. Such a great value.

Cons

Honestly, not a single thing is bad about Invoiced. Everything is super customizable, and when we got stuck, Invoiced customer support was able to get their engineering team to implement something custom to suit our needs.

Invoiced- Billing tool

Reviewed on 2022/06/27

Overall, it is good software.

Overall, it is good software.

Pros

It is easy to use and set up. The dashboard is simple, and fits to any screen size, and the main layout is super easy to use. Its amazing feature not only save your time and money but also make clients happy. They simply made billing experience great and super easy.

Cons

As the monthly fee for the basic plan is $100 which add up. It is expensive for small business with limited revenue. Otherwise, it is an EXCELLENT tool for more established organization.

Joe
Joe
  • Industry: Entertainment

Invoiced has really helped our team keep organized and be able to supply people with official...

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

The easy to use mentality of the software. It is hard to get lost in the program, and it supplies our customers with professional documentation that their order was received and processed.

Pros

Invoices is easy to use, with great features. They have great customer support, but it works so well and easily that your rarely need to use it.

Logan

Simple, intuitive invoicing platform...great for small businesses

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

Pros

The dashboard is clean and the cloud application is accessible anywhere. The dashboard is responsive to any screen size, and the menu structure is easy to navigate. The payment process for my customers is self-explanatory, and the emailed invoices / payment window make it easy to get paid on time.

Cons

As a paid application, I do wish it had more features and customization. I wish I had more control over the invoice design / styling, and the subscription setup and maintenance can be a bit cumbersome and limited in scope. However, not all invoicing software has this capability, so having subscription functionality at all is one reason I chose Invoiced. Most of the websites I both own and build use WordPress as a platform, and I wish Invoiced had a plugin or link to Woocommerce to better and more quickly facilitate a tie-in to these websites. They do have an API with good documentation as an alternative.

Keith
  • Industry: Human Resources

Hands down best product for stripe invoicing, awesome customer service

Reviewed on 2016/11/16

I searched high and low for the right product to be able to send invoices and payment reminders for use with stripe recurring payments. So glad I found Invoiced. I cannot say enough about how great it works. It is very customizable, is super easy to use for me and my customers as well. On top of all that, the customer service is bar none. When I send in a question is it answered the same day, usually within an hour. When I first started using the product I had a few things that I didn't like, and within a week they updated the software to reflect the changes I wanted. This software saves me so much time every day.

Pros

Customizable emails, great reporting, easy for customers (they have their own billing portal), amazing customer service.

Cons

Couldn't come up with a bad thing to say if I tried.

Response from Invoiced

Thanks so much! We really appreciate it!

Brinard

Best Invoicing platform I’ve ever used

Reviewed on 2021/08/23

Pros

The simplicity of the User Interface and all of the functionality packed into the packages makes it a no brainer to stay with them.

Cons

Not much at all honestly. I wish that setting a custom email instead of the default no-reply was in the base package we’re in

Nathalia

Invoiced.com is our go to software for invoices and records of payment. Its easy as cake!

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Pros

Its really straight forward and simple to use, which makes it great for incorporating new employees.
Everything is well detailed which make searching for past invoices a breeze.

Cons

An app will make work while mobile a lot easier.
Email problems from time to time.
That's about it!

Gabriel
  • Industry: Consumer Services

they deliver. Simple, complete, elegant, supportive.

Reviewed on 2017/10/29

I feel a sense of ease with the money. Our accounts receivables went from couple weeks to an average of 2 days!

Pros

They are an example of elegant software. It took me a lot of painful mistakes in selecting invoicing and payment processing software.

Cons

They don't have deep dive analytics at the lower price tear. Which I would like to have.
I would feel even better about it if they increased the number of invoices I could send at the lower price tear. I think room for improvement in the pricing/revenue model to both deliver the goods and keep the lights on.

Scott
  • Industry: Program Development

Great Usability

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

Pros

Ease of use, invoices look great, lots of payment choices, great dashboard to see an overview, custom company profile.

Cons

Scheduling reoccurring bills should have the option to send early and show a future due date.

Antonio
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Excellent software! We've been using it for over a year now!

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Being able to invoice my customers with ease. It also gives them the chance to review what all they owe. Best thing that ever happened to my company!

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. I can customize my invoiced depending on what product or service I am offering. Ive had a couple of problems but they always get resolved quickly by the awesome customer service representatives!

Sarah
  • Industry: Insurance

This service is almost too convenient. It's taken a chore and made it effortless. Highly...

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

The consistency, efficiency and time saving benefits are outstanding.

The consistency, efficiency and time saving benefits are outstanding.

Pros

Previously, I'd used an antiquated invoice template that didn't result in a professional or consistent invoice. Invoiced has allowed me to invoice my customers in a professional, consistent and time efficient way. The time saving benefits alone are HUGE. It takes no time at all to knock out a task that once took a considerable amount of time and often required a block of time that great interrupted my day. Even my clients are commenting on how consistent and their invoices have been and how nice they look compared to "the old service".

Cons

Really, the only thing that I would change is such a simple thing, it hard need be mentioned. If I could change anything, it would simply be the format of the cents on the dollar amounts. That's it. Really!

Tri

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

We are able to really understand our financial standing.

We are able to really understand our financial standing.

Pros

Can see when clients view their invoices which is helpful in determining if they received it or not!

Cons

The discount feature can be very basic. It would be nice if you could be more specific with use of coupons or promo codes.

michael
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Pros

It has helped me stay very organized and keeping track of all activities of my invoices very easy. would recommend this service

Cons

would like it to be easier to custom invoices and miss the estimate service that has been taking away

Ariana
  • Industry: Design

Clean and functional

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

Very easy to search for, invoice, and manage pending and past customer payments.

Pros

It's a clear-cut and intuitive user interface. Quick to build or edit an invoice, and keeps customer accounts well organized.

Cons

There have definitely been a couple accidental full refunds because there's no confirm button after "refund..." but I guess that just keeps us on our toes more.

Kelly R

Invoiced is a great option for online invoicing. Tried others and was difficult for our...

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

Getting paid in a timely manner!

Getting paid in a timely manner!

Pros

Ease of of use for both our clients and our staff. We cannot afford to have it take up too much time to use. We need to get our invoicing out.

Cons

Tends to go into clients junk folder when we send the invoice. Plus, having to wait several days for payment into our account is somewhat annoying and affects our cash flow.

Vicki

Simple and Easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Pros

Allows for payments via ACH, customized templates and Email chasing

Cons

Does not have bulk send email feature which can help emailing process

BENJAMIN

I love Invoiced, so easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

I can work faster and I don't have to worry about invoicing my customer

I can work faster and I don't have to worry about invoicing my customer

Pros

is easy to organize the invoices, excellent performance software. I do recommend it to all companies

Beth

Great experience, slightly limited

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Pros

The user interface is very simple to use. Those in my company did not have much difficulty learning the invoice template so as to fill out orders. It was very nice to have pdf copies of the invoice/receipts sent to my customer. It was also very simple to customize the invoice for my company.

Cons

I do wish the software allowed companies to enter in billing AND shipping information for customers. I also wish the software was integrated with shipping platforms, such as ShipStation.