ServeManager

Cloud-based legal case management solution

David edward O.

ServeManager Review

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

I have been very satisfied

Pros

I used to be a computer technician so it is easy to get used to.

Cons

I like collaborating and I like the ease of use. I think the updates are good.

Chris C.

Love this!

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

This organizes my service of process business! Billing, jobs, contracting jobs out, managing customers... EVERYTHING.

Pros

I like that this not only makes the serve process easier, but it integrates billing, affidavits and customer updates in a super simple process.

Cons

Setting up the customer accounts... I want more control over adding and removing the customer access. I don't want the customer to have to add users for every single paralegal or attorney. I don't add them so that one of the paralegals have to play an administrative role for my management software. Some of the firms I have get some turnover and they have many lawyers, paralegals and admin staff.

Jeremy H.

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Overall it’s been an excellent experience. If I’ve had any difficulty using features customer service has been very helpful in giving me directions to a solution

Pros

ServeManager allows you to work on every job fro start to the invoice being paid.

Cons

I would like to see a mobile app. It’s relatively easy to sign into the mobile site but I think it would increase productivity for Servers to have access to an instant app

Jose A.

CEO

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

The best management software for daily operation

Pros

Friendly use and helps me to run a daily focus model to get great results and run a business and generous support team when you get come cross of any issues

Cons

I have not received any issues If it does it gets results quickly

Johnny M.

Stream line Data Repository

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Serve Manager has helped our company expand and grow. It has helped keep track of all the data associated with Serving legal documents. It has helped us with credibly on several occasions with the gps tracking for status attempts and serves. Our clients are impressed by our system and it has helped increase productivity on both ends by getting all jobs input by our clients.

Pros

Serve Manager does exactly what the title says. It manages all the serves we have. From start to finish all the data is stored and organized very clearly for each and every job. After you get over the learning curve, it is very hard to goto anything else. Constant compliments from our clients on our data organization.

Cons

I would say The learning curve takes about 50-100 jobs to master and be proficient on all the features.

Alan r. J.

A must have for process servers & Constables

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

The largest benefit is keeping my business finances in order. I can now stay on top of who has paid and who hasn't. I used to be at a few thousand dollars on open invoices. Now, thanks to their account aging report, I can stay on top of customers that don't pay timely. The integration with stripe has been awesome. Many of my non-local customers love paying online. The rates are in-line with everyone else out there. Customers also love the automated updates when there is an activity with their case. Happy customers return!

Pros

So many reasons to love this software. I would truly be lost without it. I like how everything is organized. It tracks all by serves, does the billing, generates reports (even specific court forms) and the dashboard lets me keep it all in check.

Cons

I do wish it had a few other features. But good news, they are always updating the software. I would like to see a field sheet in the format of a #10 envelope. That way we can have a handy-sized field sheet that holds the documents in it or can be paperclipped for larger jobs.

Thomas L.

ServeManager Review

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Super friendly staff and keeps everything organized for us.

Pros

The team at ServeManager is often updating the software and the software does a great job at keeping me on top of all of my serves. It keeps me organized and my clients love the quick updates!

Cons

There is no mobile application that we can utilize. Sometimes in a bad signal area we cannot record attempts on the web application but if we had an application that could sync serves and we can log things there, the attempts can be recorded and later uplaoded when signal is restored.

Also, we have to contact support to upgrade/downgrade our account and cannot do this on our own. If we could freely upgrade/downgrade at will it would be great.

John M.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Servemanager just makes things easier

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Myself and my Office manager find it extremely user friendly, and very low maintenance.

Pros

The best part of the software is that it allows us to enter cases easily. When we have a similar Court case already entered, the software picks up that prior entry and auto fills, saving us time.
The other best feature is how easily our outside Independent Process Servers can update us instantly of what is going on in the field. They send to us realtime information!
Third, we love the Online Billing feature. We invoice a client, and sometimes within minutes they pay the invoice through STRIPE, a fantastic way to get paid quickly.

Cons

The typeset seems a bit small, and there is not a way to adjust for that, to my knowledge. So a Field Sheet may not allow a Bold set of letters, other than capitalization.

Michael R.

Servemanager is the leader in automation software for legal firms

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Secure Online Document Management, Integration with every app I use on a daily bases and Customer Support that is out of this world.

Pros

I love how I can sit back and watch jobs flow into my account with an easy to use interface and affidavits that fill themselves out from the service details entered in the field and with customer log in access we can move from old and tired to easy and automated. Thank you Servemanager!!

Cons

I use serve manager for court filings as well as serves and eFilings. I wish there was a way to attach a file to a note and share it with my client. I've mentioned this to the awesome customer support staff at Servemanager and I'm excited to hear that Servemanager is constantly upgrading their software! They added recently added "Server Pay" so now I can keep track of how much I owe my servers in the field.

Michael B.

Serve Manager for Process Serving

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

We are very pleased with ServeManger. I've used many other process serving software over the passed 12 years and I can say this is the most user friendly system I've used to date.

Pros

The fact that it is web-based is very important to our business. Being able to check status, update jobs or enter new jobs on the go using our laptop or ipad saves us tons of time.

Being able to collaborate with our clients in real time about a job is also a great feature and keeps us connected with our clients.

Hook up our ServeManager account with Strip was one of the best things we could of done. We can bill our clients and have they pay online with just a click of a button.

Cons

I am looking for more search features being added in the future. It would be nice to search jobs by address or by the actual person served.

Steven B.

Love this product

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

My overall experience has been positive and I have no intention on changing to any other product. On top of the app I would also like to see eservice available when jobs are assigned to you outside of your company.

Pros

I like the ease of use and how easy it is to collaborate with other companies. Keeps track of everything. The GPS feature is nice to have and all the servers use it.

Cons

I wish they would have a IOS and a Google App to make things easier as opposed to always having to log onto the internet site and report your attempts.

Jonathan P.
  • Industry: Legal Services

North Coast Legal Support, LLC.

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

One of the coolest features is the ability to automate work orders with other companies all around the US through Servemanager with a high level of automation and greater transparency for our clients.

Pros

ServeManager software combines ease of use, excellent automation features and a committed and dependable support team. The costs are scaled into the size of operation so they are not burdensome. Servemanager puts us a step ahead of the curve and allows us to bring 21st century technology into the legal world more fluently.

Cons

I don's really have a complaint I can think of. The software works great and whenever I have needed help or adjustment the Lawgical support staff have always been available and helpful.

Charles P.

Increase Productivity with Great Service

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Customer service is probably the best I have experienced with a vendor! I get responses back right away and if a problem can be solved immediately, it usually always is taken care of right away if not the same day at the latest.

Pros

You can hit the ground running with this software. It is very intuitive and although SM offers many training modules you really don't need them to get started right away.

Cons

Sometimes a new upgrade can take time to be rolled out. However, this can be expected with many large companies.

Dallaree L.

Getting Better

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

They have gotten way better than when I first used it.

Pros

Organizing god save. It keep all the documents well organized and easy to find.

Cons

If you use the basic plattform your information does not generate correctly. Can't add pictures

William r M.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Software service

Reviewed on 2019/03/02

Very Happy

Pros

After learning how to use the program, inputting the information into the software has made doing business so much easier , keeping track of all jobs , preparing affidavits sending notes to clients , invoices , getting paid.

Cons

Don’t know, any problem I was having was corrected by the service people

Destinee S.

ServeManager 4Me

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

One-Stop Process Server Software for a small operation.

Pros

So easy to use ... capturing all my jobs ... managing documents ... invoicing ...so many features for the price!

Cons

The full complete options on State and Zip Code on Court Address info keeps popping up my local zip. Kinda annoying.

Jeff B.

WORTH THE MONEY

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

great experience all around great support sales staff.

Pros

I like to enter my service information near the service address keeping my clients up to date just minutes after a service. I like collecting monies owed prior to attempting service.

Cons

none

Carolina M.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

My business and life depends on servemanager. I’m very happy I will never leave.

Pros

Easy Accessibility, easy to use no major training required.

Cons

Great for process servers but wished they could add more utilities for private investigators.

Sandra K.

Great option!

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

The business problems that ServeManager is helping me solve is the ability to have a platform that I can use in the field and the ability to allow the customer/client to see the progress of their case. This really helps since I require pre-payment of services.

Pros

I love the fact that it is easy to use and upload documents.

Cons

Not able to integrate with popular financial platforms (i.e., Paypal, Zelle, Cash App).

Dallaree L.

Judicial process server

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

When I first used it two years ago it was complicated for no apparent reason other than to first-rate me but it has become much easier and I probably couldn’t do my job without it .

Pros

Judicial process server I love that he keeps all my servers in order and very well organized .

Cons

I can’t put pictures in Files as I’m working on a case .

Krystal J.

Easy to Use

Love it

Pros

I love that it makes it easy to keep up with all the jobs, servers pay and accounting.

Cons

I recently found out that another program offered 50 more serves a month at the same price. I also feel like we are charged a lot for credit card processing.

Thomas D.

A big help

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

As a new process server it has enabled me to get up and running quickly. I also recommend Serve Now.

Pros

Serve Manager is easy to use and produces professional affidavits as well as many other tracking and bookkeeping functions.

Cons

I would like to see a customizable template for unusual affidavits.

Ryan P.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Works Terrific, couldn't imaging a better product

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

I've been very happy with ServeManager. The staff is quick to respond and help with any questions I've had.

Pros

The use within the industry and ability to share jobs with other servers

Cons

I like everything about it and I can't imagine using anything else

Sharron B.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

The program keeps up with everything in my daily flow of business. I don’t fully use it as I should, but it’s ease is seamless.

Pros

User friendly, great value and excellent customer service.

Cons

Needs app for phones and tablets. This would help work flow and productivity.

Todd M.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great for anyone entering the industry

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Everything from customer service to tech support is just a quick call away.

Pros

1. Once you put in the information the software generates everything from affidavits to invoices.
2. Technical support is always happy to help if there is something you don't understand how to do.
3. Mobile app.
4. WEB based and you'll never loose your data.

Cons

1. Haven't been able to figure out the routing and GPS.