InVideo

Custom video editing platform

Faisal faruque R.

The Best Online Video Editor for Social Media Posts

Reviewed on 2021/12/22

As a digital marketing analyst, I have to run social media ads, and sometimes I have to post engaging videos to attract more traffic to my website. It's possible to create videos using legacy editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro. But that is time-consuming and you have to work from the scratch. So I was looking for something that will help me to create videos without any help from the experts. Luckily, InVideo serves my purpose and I was able to learn using this tool within an hour. Now, this is my go-to tool for video marketing and I have already started recommending this tool to others.

Pros

There are a lot of things that I like about this tool. But I must start with the usability of this software. This is an online tool and you don't need to install anything on your device which is a big plus point. Because most of the offline video editors are a few gigabytes in size. The most innovative feature of this tool is the "Article to Video". It helps you to input an entire article and the built-in templates will allow you to create a video story within a few seconds. I use this feature often for posting news on social media. Also, the large collection of templates and themes ensures that your video will be unique and fancy. This tool made me believe that video editing and creating engaging content is not as difficult as you think. I observed a significant boost in terms of traffic and I am totally satisfied with this tool.

Cons

In terms of features, no other tools can beat InVideo. But one thing was bothering me while using this tool. The editor is not that optimized for the browsers and I found lags and hiccups. If the developers can work on these issues, InVideo can be a game-changer in the world of content production. Also, the pricing of the premium plan is a bit expensive compared to other alternatives.

Canva

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

Adobe Premiere Pro is a great tool for video production. But for short videos and social media content, it is not that suitable. Besides, you will need a high-configuration desktop workstation to run this software. But InVideo can be accessed from any device having an internet connection. Also, I can catch up just from where I left off earlier. This is very convenient and hence I moved to video.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

Some people told me to use Canva for social media videos. While Canva can create social media videos, the videos are short and the editor lacks many features. Canva is mainly useful for creating intro or animation-like short videos. But InVideo gives you more control over your creation and it is future-proof. Overall, I think I made the right decision by going towards InVideo.
Kc W.
  • Industry: Media Production

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2019/12/08

InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

Pros

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time!
2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that!
3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary.
4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market.
5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

Cons

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video.
2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

Promo.com and VistaCreate

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

I got myself a refund for Animaytor after playing with it for a few days as it is seriously lacking in many areas for creating quality videos.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

I wanted a SaaS-based video editor that does not break my wallet, has a sufficiently large number of video templates that I can use for my business as well as for my clients and allows me the freedom to customize and unleash my creativity to the fullest when creating my videos!
Alex M.

still being charged months after canceling

Reviewed on 2022/01/11

Very Bad I do not recommend.

Pros

When I went to cancel my membership, followed the process online and was still charged and they did not cancel my membership

Adam G.

Great video editing tool

Reviewed on 2021/10/28

Overall pleasant experience, I use it when I need to quickly create a video, but I don't want to focus too much on editing it and prefer to use a given template.

Pros

The huge number of templates allows for the quick creation of 30s videos, which are perfect for Facebook video ads. The software is convenient and easy to use. It is a straightforward way to create short, energetic videos. It does not have the bells and whistles of a fully-fledged video editing software, but it is perfect for my line of work.

Cons

The menu in which you see all your created projects can get a bit messy. Especially when you're working on multiple projects simultaneously.
I wish there was an option to create folders. Currently, there is no such possibility and every single project is blended with others.
Furthermore, sometimes it can be tricky to select exactly what you want from the video since some graphics can overlap at times.

Kunal kumar C.

A Good Software for Social Media Videos and Ads Making

Reviewed on 2021/12/30

invideo is basically for those who want to create different types of facebook ads or pinterest ads or other ads in video. If you want to create videos from different types of templates then this is for you.

Pros

Invideo have a simple and attractive user interface.
They added features like create text to video, edit your audio and add your team if you are in a group of people.
Easy to creative and impactful video for ad purpose, like animation & brands kits.
They also provide a free version of their service so you can experience their software before purchasing.

Cons

The text to video feature sometime create problem in creating videos.
You can't create complex or any vast projects on invideo because it has more templates for social media.
You have to purchase premium plan for no watermark and making videos longer than 15+ min.

Matheus M.

One of the best video editing apps

Reviewed on 2021/07/13

Pros

It's super simple to create videos. It's like a Canva but exclusively for videos. You have more than 4k templates that help create videos instead of building something from scratch on a blank canvas.

Cons

Sometimes the UX is not so intuitive, and maybe if some button colors could be different, it will help take some actions inside the software.

Movavi Video Editor Plus

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

InVideo is simpler; it's easier to start from scratch and has many good templates. Also, they have a large number of stock footage (audio, video, and images).
Joel W.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A Quick Review for InVideo

Reviewed on 2022/01/15

InVideo has enabled me as a writing content creator to run a YouTube channel successfully since I can create videos without having to show my face on camera. I create videos from text and customize them using the templates given to match what I want for my channel and my audience.

Pros

InVideo is an appropriate video-making software, which I use to create writing guides for my YouTube tutorials. I like this video maker because it changes the text to video effectively and adds appropriate background music that makes the video more engaging. In addition, I like InVideo because it has free video templates and automatically adds or suggests attractive images that make the video more engaging. Finally, I like this software because it has a free version that enables users to enjoy a considerable number of features offered by InVideo software before they can decide to upgrade to a pro or premium package.

Cons

I like everything about the software. I cannot complain even though it takes some time to process the video after designing. One has to wait for about 3-10 minutes (not quite long, but it should be instant or about 1 minute) for the video to process.

John B.
  • Industry: Information Services

Personal Experince.

Reviewed on 2022/01/06

Wonderfull and easy and i would recommend to anyone to use with their video creation.

Pros

i have done some amazing video into's and for ending your video, really a great appliction to add a great touch and experince to your youtube videos.

Cons

Nothing that i can complain or dislike about invideo.

Shan S.

Makes Video Editing easy

Reviewed on 2022/01/06

Pros

I'm not a video guy, but I need to create video content for my brand.

This is a great video editing tool, I have tried a few and this is by far the best. They have a ton of templates for pretty much anything you could need. This is a great tool for editing videos and making them look professional.

I really like this tool and it is really easy to use.

Highly Recommended

Cons

So far everything is great, but yes they can look into improvements to their server performance. As sometimes, the server power runs out. But that is for a few minutes & acceptable.

Thayanne S.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Free video editing

Reviewed on 2022/01/16

Pros

Editing videos online easily, quickly and for free. Just register and have access to filters, templates and other available tools.

Cons

The software may have some bugs and delays in loading due to being online, but nothing that an experience doesn't make it easy to use.

Mike P.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo.

Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

Pros

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios.

I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time.

Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets.

The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create.

Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Cons

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company.

I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

Tarunabh D.
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Pros

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

Cons

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily.
The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

Sarah P.

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive.

I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes.

My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes.

In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Pros

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck
Allows for great flexibility
Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support
Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Cons

Would like more stylish templates
Text to voice (though that is coming soon)
Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Lumen5 and Rocketium

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

I am stepping up video marketing for my ecommerce store, so I looked around for editing options. I tried Lumen5 and it was OK, but I had bought an annual subscription and rarely used it so I did not renew. It came down to InVideo vs Create by Vidello. I thought Create would be much more flexible based on the UI, and bought that. After playing around with it for 3 days and having a terrible experience (the trims would keep changing on me, adding footage I had just spent 10 minutes getting rid of) and no solution from the company, I went to InVideo and purchased that. Within 15 minutes I had created a draft version of my video well beyond what I had accomplished in Create over those 3 days. I had some issues along the way that got a quick and successful resolution, even over the weekend. I spent the next couple days refining and changing the video and I am now ready to publish with a video I am very happy with. Much of the time spent refining was learning the capabilities of the program. I found that the only thing Create has over InVideo that I would want to use is the ability to record my desktop - but the output was unusable in my several attempts (again, the Create support team still has not found a solution to this problem), so really not any advantage!

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

InVideo had an advantage because it was offered in AppSumo for a lifetime deal. I was able to read real user reviews and see how the founder of InVideo responded to questions and feedback. If I had known how flexible InVideo was to start, I would have gone that route first. As it is, I am very happy I ended up with them.
Maya K.

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Pros

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features.

But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away).

Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks!

Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!).

Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

Cons

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you!

I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE!

TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

Richard J.

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 2019/12/01

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

Pros

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

Cons

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

Allan K.
  • Industry: International Affairs
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

A very user friendly tool with good features

Reviewed on 2021/08/17

InVideo was the tool we used to create most of the content we developed for project beneficiaries on our micro enterprise stabilization project. These materials made their web pages and social media accounts much more engaging and entertaining. The materials were huge hits, and allowed these business ventures to capture new clients, document their journeys and processes, and develop unique presentations for their business brands. All thanks to InVideo.

Pros

Ease of use. InVideo takes very little time to learn and start creating your own projects. For a beginner now starting to work with video tools, I don’t think there is a better software to get you started. With tons of stock images and videos to choose from the media library, you will almost never be short of source material for any idea you might want to explore to create new content.

Cons

There should more options for aspect ratio and resolution preferences since content created for different platforms have their own unique suitable specifications. This will really help.

Sylvester M.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

Reviewed on 2020/12/27

It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

Pros

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

Cons

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Vinson matthew L.

Highly customizable online video maker

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything.

The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

Pros

- Powerful video editor
- Beautiful and professional looking templates
- Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.)
- Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more)
- Renders very fast
- Outstanding customer support
- Premium videos integration
- Affordable monthly/yearly plans

Cons

- Works only on Google Chrome
- Sometimes load slowly

Lumen5 and Rocketium

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

I have tried all the cloud based video editor above and I can say I really love the customization power of InVideo.
Shreni C.
  • Industry: Events Services

A product worth using

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

Pros

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past.

InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/

Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over.

Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily.

Their support team is the best.

Cons

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times.

On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable.

I would have loved to have a few animations and effects

Fausto P.
  • Industry: Media Production

InVideo - Create Video like a Pro

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

InVideo was a pleasant surprise. Creating professional looking videos is very easy and intuitive. Integrated into the platform there are: millions of stock images, video clips, transitions, visual effects, graphics, hundreds of fonts, ready-to-use templates, text to speech in many languages and much more that developers add periodically.

Pros

I started using InVideo in August 2019 and immediately realized that I had purchased a superior quality Video Creator. Creating a video is very easy for newbies, the learning curve is very low; the advanced users can take advantage of the many features to add transitions, graphics, video clips, and voiceover.

Another very important aspect is the Customer Service: InVideo has the best Customer Service I have ever experienced. If you have a problem, an assistant will answer you within 2-3 minutes. Outstanding!

Cons

Sometimes the platform is unstable. The timeline could be better optimized: I would like to have a global slides overview, instead of being forced to advance, losing track of what I had already modified.

Adithya S.

No video SaaS tool comes close to InVideo for features and Support

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

Excellent team, amazing user community, responsive team and most importantly evolving product.

Pros

Amazing and new templates published frequently that makes you get going with your video creation immediately after you signup

Cons

Frankly, nothing.

All the issues or bugs I have faced is solved in 2-5 minutes through their support chat.

Wave.video

Templates and additional features

Wave.video

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

Evolving features that works and ever growing templates
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Used for 1-5 months

Beginner-Friendly and Fast

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

At first I was a bit confused on how to add my own images and create transitions but after watching some tutorials, everything is a just a breeze. I am very happy with InVideo and I highly recommend it.

Pros

InVideo is the best video creation software I have used so far. I have tried Clipman and Viddyoze and both were not good. They'll just going to charge you more if you want to get the (not so good) additional templates. InVideo has a great selection of templates that are easy to tweak! Creating a video from scratch is a real pain and InVideo does it all for you. You just need to add the final touches. I highly recommend this product wether you're a beginner or expert in video creation. Video sizing for different social media channels is readily available in the app.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike from this product. It's fast, easy to use and has great video templates ready to use or edit.

• Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great for short videos!

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

The end result is I would still recommend this program to anyone who is new to video editing. As an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I spent many months over covid learning how to properly video edit. If I didn't have that time available, this would have been the best option to start with for me. It is a fast way to get a video out there that looks professional.

Pros

I am in love with how easy it is to layer items on your video. For instance in a recent microneedling video I made on youtube [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
I was able to put before and after photos over the shot, as well as little tips and tricks, and finally contraindications. This way the viewer could watch the video while learning about the 'boring' information at the same time.

Cons

What I do not like is first the music options they give you. You know the training videos you may watch for the company you work for, with that lame music behind it, that's what they give you with InVideo. The pro for this is you can actually use your own music or stock music and layer it above.

The second con for me is the length of videos. For the microneedling video above, I had to split the video into 4 15 minute sections, load them into InVideo, and then edit them together again in a Video Editing softward (Davinci).

Hetvi K.
  • Industry: Publishing

Making everyone a video producer

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Pros

A wholesome tool! From summarizing longer scripts to searching for the right visuals, recognizing moods and emotions to the music library and finally publishing the videos across platforms. It is every video creators dream!
The ease of use, the user interface and user experience is fantastic. The fact that you do not need to search for Videos or Images and it's AI learning picks up everything form your script is commendable
Apart from that, InVideo integrates with all the different feeds we would require!
We no more need to hunt for photos or video clips! It does everything for you! -- The outcome: "PROFESSIONAL, CUSTOM-MADE VIDEOS"

Cons

Initially there were certain restrictions with animations and the tool would hang from time to time!
But their customer service is beyond brilliant and were always available to help! Also, the animations have several variants and options in the latest deployment
There is so much more that can be done with the tool now!

Carlos C.

Invideo Is a Great Investment for your money...

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

I really enjoy using the program very much when I have to create an ad for a customer or more branding for ourselves.

Two thumbs UP!!!

Pros

Some pros are it's ease of use. The program is very simple to use and make changes to your videos. You get many features. If you want to start quickly to learn it, use one of the many templates provided and start there.

If you have questions, there is a chat support button ready for you, and you can ask any question you like; they have been replying in less than a minute and help you along the way until you get it.

They have many images and videos to create a short video add, promo video, branding video. But you can make it longer. I don't make videos over 30 secs for me, but it can be done.

You can also preview the video on the spot. You can preview what you are working currently or everything as a whole...

Awesome music tracks, but you can upload your own music, media, video and what not.

Cons

There is an option to add an article to video...great feature, yet, it needs some work. It would be great to have the text filled in the right amount of space rather than a person having to go and correct everything and getting those errors about being too long.

The add URL to video still needs some work, as it only takes an image, and some basic text, and in my experience not what I wanted. I haven't tried to correct that, though. I only tried it once and did not contact support on the issue.