InVideo

Custom video editing platform

Rohaan
Rohaan

InVideo is the best video software for beginners I have found

Reviewed on 2022/04/01

Overall the InVideo editor is an excellent piece of kit which I would recommend to both professional video editors and particularly useful for those starting out on their editing journey. The free service is outstanding with thousands of templates and options to create quick and striking videos which can be used professionally for marketing purposes on social media platforms or even for personal use.

Pros

InVideo is a very user friendly video creating and editing software which is much cheaper and easier to use than many other video editing programs. As well as the paid service being relatively inexpensive, the added bonus of InVideo is the excellent free service it provides for those on a budget which still allows access to thousands of templates, sounds, images, videos and more, to create stunning professional looking videos effortlessly.

The text to video feature is very convenient especially for those wanting to make quick videos. The software is able to generate a video for you in a matter of minutes just by inputting text and choosing a template. The generated video can also be edited to your satisfaction prior to completion.

There are thousands of free stock music, videos and images available to use to create professional videos or alternatively you also have the flexibility to upload your own with plenty of options to adjust colors, fonts or add your own brand or logo.

Cons

The only downside when making videos, if you are not able to afford the paid program, using the free service the InVideo watermark will remain on your created videos, although I have found their logo has become fairly inconspicuous in recent weeks and doesn't cause too much detraction from the finished product. I have created many professional looking videos with the free service and videos are still of a very high quality.

Tarunabh
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Pros

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

Cons

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily.
The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

Alvin

Unethical buying experience!

Reviewed on 2023/09/25

InVideo is truly no doubt a market leading video generation and editing software. It's features and functionalities are second to none and easy to use. As a bootstrap start-up in digital products and content marketing services agency, i have compared a few video softwares recently before deciding to go with InVideo as the go to video editing software.During my buying checkout experience with InVideo, it was great to know they offered me the new AI video launch and shall include in the subscription plan together if i were to consider signing up for the unlimited lifetime deal plan. I was very pleased with the deal offered and went ahead with the purchase.After sometime, i got a surprise and came to realise the new AI video launch was not included in my unlimited lifetime plan as promised previously. I was very disappointed and followed up with customer support email several times seeking a resolution. Weeks has passed and it was a complete silence without any single reply or response from the customer support to my enquiries.It was an utter disappointment and disgusted experience with InVideo, considering that they are a well known video software company globally. As such, I like to let the public be informed of my recent unpleasant experience with InVideo.Stay cautious and beware of their unethical and unprofessional behavior if InVideo ever upsell any plan to you before you make any buying decision! Thanks all and take care.

Pros

Simple to use and rich templates library.

Cons

No AI was included which was promised during my purchase. This could have greatly helped my video idea and outline for end video quality and productivity.

Click - Click - Publish

Reviewed on 2022/06/02

its really helpful to creating video for marketing ads video, youtube ,
and my company saving a...

its really helpful to creating video for marketing ads video, youtube ,
and my company saving a ton of $$$ after using INVIDEO to creating professional video ads

Pros

Invideo really help our workflow, if you looking best video creator out there,
im highly recommend INVIDEO, because its easy to use, and create professional video.
INVIDEO Help us saving a ton of $$$ to create professional video.

Cons

I hope they adding more templates for holiday such as Christmas, New Year,

Wave.video

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

i think invideo more advanced and easy to use, limit is better and template too
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Used for 1-5 months

Beginner-Friendly and Fast

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

At first I was a bit confused on how to add my own images and create transitions but after watching some tutorials, everything is a just a breeze. I am very happy with InVideo and I highly recommend it.

Pros

InVideo is the best video creation software I have used so far. I have tried Clipman and Viddyoze and both were not good. They'll just going to charge you more if you want to get the (not so good) additional templates. InVideo has a great selection of templates that are easy to tweak! Creating a video from scratch is a real pain and InVideo does it all for you. You just need to add the final touches. I highly recommend this product wether you're a beginner or expert in video creation. Video sizing for different social media channels is readily available in the app.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike from this product. It's fast, easy to use and has great video templates ready to use or edit.

Maureen

Potential but didn't live up to it

Reviewed on 2023/11/02

I did feel it had potential, and had some good reviews when I purchased. But I quickly learned it wasn't so helpful, and at current time find similar in groups I am in. Many complain about what I mentioned. And with upgrade to their AI, and no kind of appreciation for all the users that came before (no, don't want free! But something!), and that the version we have won't be maintained - I would not recommend. Sorry

Pros

I was excited when first purchased (spring 2020), but quickly lost that excitement. The platform isn't really functional; don't even get the # of premium videos that were part of my plan (turns out, if you save something to refer back to it counts as a used item so lost everything).

Cons

It's just not user-friendly. Support is not really helpful, and generally rude. I stopped using it.

Steven

Create high quality, engaging videos in minutes!

Reviewed on 2020/05/17

The ease of which you can create high-quality professional videos is amazing! InVideo guides you through the process, starting with the type of content you want to create followed by the format (such as Facebook video, Instagram story etc)

Pros

The article to video feature is by far the most stand out feature for us, it allows us to input the URL of an article we or someone else has created and it will guide you through the process of creating an engaging video your customers will want to watch. Videos are so much more engaging these days on social media, people do not want to sit a read a 1000 word article when they can have the highlighted presented to them in an easier medium.

Cons

I can't say that anything has stood out to me as something I dislike but it will be great to see a Multi Brand setting added in the future.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

Much better features, better customer support
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A great way to create media content from your blog

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

There has long been an increase in wanting more multi-media in online publishing. This is allowing us an easy way to create some of these posts based on our existing content. It is easy to use and also has suggested new and easy ways to introduce video into our platform.

Pros

My favorite aspect of the software is the ease of turning existing blog posts into media content! This has been a great way to 'recycle' content across platforms. On top of that, the software has a monthly calendar of 'events' for the month to give you original post inspirations and pre-built media posts!

Cons

Some of the extend of media you can use on lower licenses limits what you can do with the software from pre-built templates. That being said, there are plenty of options if you do have the time to build out videos without the premium videos.

Nwodo
Nwodo

Invideos is a content Creators friendly app to use.

Reviewed on 2022/10/05

Invideos is a cool app that meets any content creators needs, it is user friendly and available easy to use templates most especially the logo animations, video promo and Ads.

Pros

I like the easy-to-use templates available for all types of video production you want to embark on.

Cons

The website crashes a times, I think its congested or could be from my laptop.

Ram
Ram

Best Alternative for Adope products

Reviewed on 2022/01/30

Pros

1. No technical skill is needed.
2. Create a video from text
3. Free Option provide most of the feature

Cons

Media Library is not great, So ideally we have to visit another site like istocks, etc to take photos/music and upload them here

Mohamed
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

A Powerful Cloud based Tool turning Video Making around

Reviewed on 2022/12/01

Actually, with inVideo, I have the potential to turn text into videos, which ideal for students and learners, mainly with presentations. InVideo helped me excel in video making without any previous skills or experiences.

Pros

Actually, the features inVideo platform offers are mind blowing, but I like best its large library of royal free videos and photos, its ability to turn texts into short trailers. Let me say that its advanced editing dashboard is also fabulous. It allows you to add texts, logos, adjust sounds and voices according to the succession of slides, edit fonts and colors, and many other features.

Cons

Actually, i could not find what to blame in inVideo platform. They even make it easy with their cloud based dashboard. Exporting videos is really easy, but I would love to revisit monthly subscriptions.

Cesar

The Best Video Software Out There

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Invideo has help me make more videos in less time for my business and I definitely recommend them to everyone

Pros

The video editor is simple to use and the best out there for the price. The support is the best.

Cons

4k would be nice maybe on the next update

Promo.com

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

Invideo has a better UI and better template for every occasion

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

More bang for your buck.
Mei
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Good Video Making Tool for Beginners

Reviewed on 2023/03/15

Overall experience is fine as I am still trying more features.

Overall experience is fine as I am still trying more features.

Pros

InVideo offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of distinctive video, image, and music options that can be utilized while creating and editing videos. What sets this platform apart is that the free trial version does not have a date limit, unlike other similar platforms. Furthermore, the customer service is exceptional, and they provide helpful tutorials on creating outstanding videos. The availability of pre-made templates enhances content creation efficiency and adds an element of fun. Lastly, the text-to-speech feature is a great time-saver.

Cons

The only feature that could use some improvement is the time it takes to render the final video, which may pose an issue when working on a tight deadline.

Simple, Easy but full of bugs

Reviewed on 2021/03/23

I went from loving it and recommending it to everyone, to now leaving a bad review online.
During...

During these 2 years, Invideo accumulated a lot of bugs and reached the point of pure frustration.

Pros

Easy to use, online editing, lots of templates, cheap.

Cons

In 5 recent video exports, all went wrong.
What started as a great software is now not dependable as it's full of bugs.
Don't recommend it as you'll end spending more time on support chat than editing.

Manish Singh
Manish Singh

InVideo: A Powerful and User-Friendly Video Editing Tool with Robust Features

Reviewed on 2023/02/18

My experience with InVideo is largely positive, as the platform offers a range of features that allow me to create professional-quality videos with ease. InVideo is user-friendly and intuitive, making it accessible to users of all skill levels. It offers a variety of customizable templates, visual effects, and audio tracks that can be easily edited to create unique videos.InVideo also offers good collaboration features, making it easy to work with team members or clients on video projects, and customer support is highly rated for its quality and responsiveness.Despite these limitations, InVideo remains a popular and well-regarded platform for video creation and editing, with many users praising its ease of use and the broad range of features.

Pros

InVideo is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It offers a wide range of customizable templates that can be easily edited. I can also add my own media files, music, and text to create unique videos.It offers a variety of features such as animations, transitions, text overlays, and visual effects, enabling users to create professional-looking videos without the need for complex software.InVideo provides excellent customer support through a help centre, email support, and live chat, ensuring users get the assistance they need when creating their videos. Also, it allows users to collaborate on video projects with team members or clients, making it easier to work on projects remotely.

Cons

Customization options are limited compared to other video editing software.The video rendering process is slow, which can be frustrating when trying to produce videos quickly.InVideo's audio editing options are limited compared to other video editing software, which can be a drawback for users who rely heavily on audio in their videos.

Richard

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 2019/12/01

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

Pros

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

Cons

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

Tolu

Simple to use short video maker

Reviewed on 2022/06/18

InVideo is a good software and perhaps the best if you are looking to make short promo videos or social media videos from scratch or using any of their templates (and there are a lot to choose from). It is intuitive and very easy to use. Just pick any of the templates and you will done in no time. There are lots of stock videos, music and images to work with and you can also import your own videos, music and images if you like. The article to video aspect of InVideo still needs a lot of improvement. The AI selection of images or video for each slide is absolutely a waste of time so you will still need to edit each slide and pick from the library. Also, you are compelled to record a voiceover for each slide rather than have the option to overlay your recorded voiceover on the complete project.

Pros

Lots of easy to customise templates you can use when making a video
Best for making social media marketing videos or promo videos
Lots of stock images, videos and music to work with
Good fluid animations
Support is okay

Cons

Not really a video editing software as such. It is extremely limited if all you need it for is video editing.
Not suitable for making long videos, just short videos
The article or text to video part of InVideo is really a waste of time.

Carlos

Invideo Is a Great Investment for your money...

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

I really enjoy using the program very much when I have to create an ad for a customer or more branding for ourselves.

Two thumbs UP!!!

Pros

Some pros are it's ease of use. The program is very simple to use and make changes to your videos. You get many features. If you want to start quickly to learn it, use one of the many templates provided and start there.

If you have questions, there is a chat support button ready for you, and you can ask any question you like; they have been replying in less than a minute and help you along the way until you get it.

They have many images and videos to create a short video add, promo video, branding video. But you can make it longer. I don't make videos over 30 secs for me, but it can be done.

You can also preview the video on the spot. You can preview what you are working currently or everything as a whole...

Awesome music tracks, but you can upload your own music, media, video and what not.

Cons

There is an option to add an article to video...great feature, yet, it needs some work. It would be great to have the text filled in the right amount of space rather than a person having to go and correct everything and getting those errors about being too long.

The add URL to video still needs some work, as it only takes an image, and some basic text, and in my experience not what I wanted. I haven't tried to correct that, though. I only tried it once and did not contact support on the issue.

Favour
Favour

A Very Nice Video Automation and Editing software

Reviewed on 2023/01/14

This software could really help a lot of start-up YouTuber especially if you don't want want to show your face.And it has really made editing videos for social media a lot easy.So if you're looking to start a YouTube channel and you're camera shy or maybe you're a novice in video creation and Editing and you don't know where to begin, I would most definitely recommend this software to you.

Pros

I love the text-to-video features, I like how it makes video creation a lot more easy and stress-free, all you just have to do is paste your video script and it would automatically generate a video for you using stock images and you'd just have to make little amendment if you wish.The next thing I like about this software is the text-to-speech/voice over, I like how it automatically make a voice over based on a text, just paste the text and select your preferred voice over artist and it would automatically generate a voice recording based on your text/scriptThe last thing I like about this software is the video templates, I like how there are lots of beautiful video templates to choose from, then you edit the templates to you liking and it really makes creating a short video for your social media account very fast and easy.

Cons

The one thing I don't like about this software is the fact that it doesn't have work on phones, I laptop recently got spoilt and ever since then I've been unable to make use of this software except I request desktop site on my phone, thanks to Google, then I would be able to edit yet it's not really easy to use on phone like it is on a laptopAnd the app doesn't really have all the features available in the laptop versionI really wish they could add more of the features available in the laptop version to the app or simply make it available on a phone also.

Orville M.
Orville M.

Invideo is a professional softwar

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

The creation of a video used to be a long and difficult process to do, something really annoying in what you had to strive to make a video professionally but thanks to invideo you can do it in a matter of minutes with the best quality

Pros

Invideo is really good and there are many things that I like about this software, in a moment I used Invideo for a presentation of the company and I love it worked perfectly, it is very good and easy to make videos. I have solved the task of creating a video so professionally and in a few simple steps the interface is very easy I feel that anyone could do it without problems, I am satisfied with this software.

Cons

Invideo is an excellent software which becomes so good that it is difficult to find a fault in all the time I have been using Invideo I have not really found anything that upsets me since it offers the best services to play videos Quickly and create videos from a way professionally

Christian
Christian
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

My experience with Video

Reviewed on 2022/05/18

I can say that my experience in everything has been good, it is a pity that they have removed the section of the world ephemeris calendar, it was of great help. I also hope that you can fix some of the cons that I discussed above in order to make Invideo a rewarding experience.

Pros

It is a very easy to use software, mostly you will only have to drag and drop. It has a bank of images, videos and audio, considerably good. Lately they are making changes to the timeline to be able to edit in an easier and more useful way. One more benefit it offers is being able to resize your creations with a single click. The render time is good so you will have no problem continuing to create content while you wait for your videos.

Cons

I do not recommend using the Invideo music bank, since sometimes you get to receive copyright claims, which is extremely annoying. Another thing that has not been fixed at least since I have been a user of the software is the difficulty in editing the text in a certain language, for example if I am editing in Spanish the text is automatically changed to Portuguese or English. The community on Facebook disappeared a few months ago, now it has become a group where people send spam.

Amna
Amna

An easy way to make small videos

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Very happy so far. We used LUMEN5 before (it was also good) but it became too expensive, hence switched over

Pros

You don't need to install any software, its all web based. Plus there are a lot of themes available which can be used to make nice marketing/info/news based videos

Cons

Site is a bit slow for us sometimes. Could do with more themes

Alban

Awesome to easily make quick presentation videos, and really excellent support

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

It's been awesome.

It's been awesome.
The app and the support. I've finished two very usable videos in less time than I ever went half-way of one with other solutions, either too limited or too complex for me.
InVideo hits just the right spot.

Pros

Everything is made to make your life easy.
Start from very usable templates, pick from the integrated stock photos and videos (complete with free and premium tiers), then customize it with a very simple interface that allows you to do a lot of things.
No writers block here, don't feel ashamed to use a template: it really helps a lot to get started quickly, and you can customize enough to make it your own.
When you want to go deeper, Advanced Editing is here to let you do just about anything.
Of course, music, overlays, stickers, filters... All what you expect is here.
And when you need anything, just fire up the live chat! They even helped me on a Sunday afternoon, with very friendly and efficient support.

Cons

I'd be hard-pressed to really find something I don't like.
Maybe some features are not there yet, like apply a change of style (fonts, colors) to all the scenes of a video, but that's coming shortly.
I also wouldn't mind to have some less-obvious things like reverse a video, but I'm pretty sure that if suggested, the team will implement it sooner rather than later.
You really cannot go wrong here.

Aditya
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

INVIDEO

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Overall experience was very much good as I made lots of slideshows reaching more than 1K views. All I can say that this is one of the best software I have worked in.

Pros

The best thing I like about this software is less time consuming due to availability of pics and video for the mentioned topic.

Also the graphics and styles are good

Cons

Although I am very much satisfied with the working of the software but somehow I was expecting more pics to browse for any topic.

Most of the time I browsed the pics from google images which was a bit time consuming. Another thing I want to add that there must be a provision to select the font once for the general text as well as the higlighted one. One must not be keep browsing the selected text by scrolling which takes a time.

Priyank
  • Industry: Media Production

Great Video Making Platform for All

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Very good as it has neat and clean interface, It’s make video making so simple that even our interns are making videos in that platforms.

Pros

Very easy to use interface and very much customisable, we used to create around 100 video daily but never face any issue in speed and performance of platform, They also have very helping team which help us in case we stuck some where. So best platform for anyone who want to increase video production without hiring special team for that task.

Cons

Well sometime we feel it bit more options in terms of templates