NexHealth

Patient engagement platform for medical and dental practices

4,8
Brett D.

Dental Software

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Patient communication hurdles knocked down daily has led to a decrease in our cancellation rates and has increased our revenue as a result.

Pros

Two way texting with patients! This has been a lifesaver multiple times.

Cons

Redundancy of some tasks such as online scheduling.

Andrew H.

One Product, Everything We Need

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

Pros

We've been using NexHealth in our office for about 2 years, and what I've loved from the beginning is the complete suite it offers. More than just appointment reminders, we can collect reviews (and customize who receives those requests) and offer online bill payment - which our patients really appreciate. And it's all contained within one dashboard in my browser.

Cons

I'd like patients to be able to pay partial payments without needing to go through me to resend the patient request, and some bulk options/autofilling features would make the feature even more helpful.

Ashley L.

NexHealth in busy Dental Practice

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

It has been touch and go to be honest. Customer support varies between excellent and fair. At times it seems the questions we have are unable to be answered due to lack of knowledge or ability.

Pros

I like that I am easily able to text patients to communicate with them in this age of technology. I find that many patients prefer this form of communication.

Cons

We have multiple offices and it is inconvenient that our patient database is divided between offices. I wish it was possible to have all patients as part of one practice listing.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Krislyn R.
Industry: Hospitality

NexHealth Has changed the game of dentisty forever~

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

The benefits of using nexhealth is for certain the capability of keeping up with patients and appointments in this fast pace NYC we live in. We are able to really connect with our clients and keep our conversations documented. This has really helped avoid broken appointments!

Pros

I love that we are able to communicate in real time to our pateints via text. I love all the inforamtion that is requested at the time of making their appointments. It is seamless!

Cons

The only issue I can consider is when patients who made appts on nexhealth break their appointment, yet they still get a reminder. If its broken on our schedule, it should sync and break on Nexhealth site. We have to manually remove them.

Azadeh A.

NexHealth platform

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Our practice loves NexHealth. It covers all aspects of our business needs in terms of patient communication. The customer service is fantastic and the team is always available to help guide us through any issue we experience.

Pros

We love that the software allows for effective and simple communication with our patients. Everyone has busy schedules in NYC and NexHealth allows our patients to make appointments online, send us a quick texts, confirm appointments and pay their bills - all through their smart phones!

Cons

The system doesn't allow for a good way for patients to leave reviews - our patients find it a bit cumbersome to go from the NexHealth 5-star review system (which is not seen by the public) to actually writing a review on Google.

Ashish P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

NexHealth is a game changer for my practice

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Game changer for Nashville Dentistry Co. It has allowed me to schedule patients for my office who are unable to get on the phone to schedule. Patient's even state they appreciate we have online scheduling.

Pros

I love how my patients can schedule at anytime and from anywhere to be seen at the dentist. I don't have to worry about somebody answering the phones or reading out open slots. Patients can look for a time that works for them and request an appointment. It syncs with Curve Dental and the NexHealth team is constantly adding futures to make it even better.

Recently they added a feature to send a text message and email to patients who miss appts to reschedule.

Cons

nothing because everything I have hated NexHealth's development team has taken my suggestions and added them into their system or found a solution. You cant beat that

Srijana P.
Industry: Medical Practice

This is the patient communication and scheduling software all dental offices should be using!

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

We are a modern dental office that prides itself on using the latest technology to provide patients with the best experience possible. After having tried out SolutionReach and Lighthouse, we decided to go ahead with Nexhealth and it was the best decision we could have made. The team is constantly shipping improvements and they have the best feature set of all the providers in the market. If you want to use software to help take your practice to the next level, Nexhealth is an absolute no-brainer.

Pros

Super user-friendly
Provides a ton of flexibility
Modern email templates
Integrates with most dental softwares
Very few bugs experienced so far

Cons

Because the team is constantly shipping out improvements, you may experience some lag associated your specific PMS integration, but the team is quick to act on them. I see this as a minor inconvenience from a product that does so much more than anything else in the market.

Nitin D.
Industry: Medical Practice

Great product and customer support

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Pros

Love the fact that the online booking feature is so accurate and very customizable. The team is open to feedback and makes updates fast. The online payments feature is also great. Patients are really happy with the experience. Also, probably the best customer support I've ever seen.

Cons

Takes a little time to fully customize everything. But once you do, it's on auto pilot.

Yonah B.
Industry: Medical Practice

Easy to use & keeping up with the times

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

There are many aspects of Nexhealth that we find valuable. The ease in communicating with our patients, whether it be texting them a question/update, appointment confirmation, or bill... has been very helpful. We own a pediatric office, so our patients' parents fit the demographic of people who appreciate the convenience of texting and online booking. In addition, the surveys that potentially lead to positive reviews have boosted our Google and Facebook reviews, which has been wonderful. We are looking forward to learning even more of what this software can offer.

Pros

Being able to text patients questions, reminders and bills.

Cons

Online booking times do not reflect our actual schedule closely enough

Melissa C.

Love me some ET!

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Exceptional! Love the attention Nexhealth gives their customers!

Pros

Instant/Easy access to patients.
We love the payment feature( payment link (not the widget))

Cons

Can't send or receive images in texts...(yet?lol)
Duplicate Accounts in NexHealth(we send text to one account, patient replies from the other account) (we don't have dup accts in Dentrix)
45 minute refresh/resync

Srth W.
Industry: Medical Practice

Nexhealth is next generation patient communication software

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Patients live the ability to communicate with our virtual office all the time

Pros

As a former user of Lighthouse and Yapi, I appreciate how well this integrates with Eaglesoft. It is like my front desk is open 24/7 giving patients the ability to not only confirm appointments but ook them as well as make payments

Cons

The only thing that would make this better if it did forma(health history, HIPPA, etc)

Sydney W.

Nexhealth

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

I've really enjoyed using nexhealth. We use it for patient reminders, and sending emails updating patients about their treatment plans.

Pros

Very easy to use- lot's of different capabilities and features. Smooth integration.

Cons

There aren't really any features I don't like about the software. I'm excited to see what they add next.

Pasha J.

Customer Support and Value is top notch

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

The software has really ushered my practice into the 21st century.

Pros

I really liked that it combined many services into one product: Online booking, Confirmations and CC payment. Ultimately you save money when combining the services

Cons

Not really much to dislike. Their support is very responsive.

Kristina Z.

Great servise

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

Patients can confirm or reschedule their appointments on the go. We get fewer phone calls and more patients

Pros

I can not describe you the feeling when you know that all of your patients have been emailed and texted. NexHelth doing it not only for confirmations but for Canceled, missed and New Patients appointments. In the past, we had to spend hours to do it correctly. Now it happens automatically and I know that it is happening correctly.

Cons

That I did not learn about it 3 years ago.

Inna C.

Amazing service

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Im really happy I signed up for the service and have already recommended it to colleagues

Pros

Its easy to use for clients and our practice. Time saving and has extensive management features

Cons

Nothing
Everything is as its described.

Vitaliya G.

Very Happy with Nexhealth

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Pros

I like that we still have control over schedule and patients have convenience of scheduling online

Cons

nothing so far, everything worked great for us

Angel A.

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Pros

Texting the patient is very convenient. Patient seem to like it too.

Cons

There is nothing i have found to dislike about this software yet

John K.

Awesome add-on to Curve Dental

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Pros

Does what Curve software lacks...and more.

Cons

Was a little buggy at first with the setup, but they were very responsive and worked it out

Fabiola M.

NexHealth working well

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Pros

This is a convenient interactive software program with great provider support

Cons

The message feature can be a bit annoying, but it can also be turned off is one so chooses

Samantha H.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

With everything becoming internet based, using NexHealth has allowed us to gain patients and produce more revenue than before.

Pros

The ease of communicating with patients and online scheduling. Also, the customization is awesome.

Cons

No e-mail templates for mass e-mails to customers/patients like other products we have used

Bradley B.

Nexhealth is next level

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Pros

The ability to expand and automate patient relationships and communications.

Cons

Any features that we would like to see, their tech support and development team have actively worked to make improvements and updates

Solomon M.

The Best of The Best

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

You GUY'S are Awesome!

Pros

performance of the app, Great features , and costumer service

Cons

Can't think of anything. May be add more features