4,7
4,6
Avishai M.
Industry: Oil & Energy
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

an effective auto-expanding text tool

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

Gorgias is definitely an effective auto-expanding text tool for Gmail and LinkedIn. The choices menu is gorgeous and enables you to definitely create HTML templates with keyword shortcuts utilizing a simple graphical interface.

When you spend the better a part of your daily projects answering e-mail, you'd prosper to make use of canned responses or quick text to efficient your email replies. If you are using Gmail, Facebook, or LinkedIn for the work, there is a free Chrome extension known as Gorgias which will make your work a bit easier. This free extension provides a couple of fundamental templates for Gmail for example greetings, closing /signature with choices to rapidly incorporate your own. With only a couple of email shortcuts, you need to end up working individuals emails just like a pro. Let's check out the mail templates that you could create using Gorgias to simplify your projects flow.

With the extension installed all you need to do is type a shortcut and press Tab. This will automatically enter the text defined in the template

Rileigh B.
Industry: Computer Software

Excellent! Has saved me WEEKS of time.

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

This product saves me so much time I couldn't imagine doing my job without it.

Pros

I love this software. Absolutely one of my favorites out. Because of the nature of my job, I send a lot of emails responses to similar questions, this software allows me to save a response that I felt was good and use it whenever the same question comes up. All I have to do it type the keyword and press tab and its there. Brilliant idea.

Cons

I am very hard pressed to find any cons with this system. It's simple, easy to use, and saves me tons of time. The only issue I have come across is the hot keys not copying correctly into calendar invites but that is only in rare instances.

Industry: Food & Beverages
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very nice user friendly helpdesk package but limited marketplace integrations beyond shopify

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

User love it and very few headaches. Some integrations need better docs on how to use advanced functionality.

Pros

Really nice interface, users love it. Very easy to configure. Powerful rules and macro engine, Seamless shopify integration. Support is proactive and good. Developer friendly with good API

Cons

If you want to integrate ebay or amazon, you need a third party add on which is itself limited. Prepare for additional costs. Rules and Macro engine has some limitations when looking to fully automate processes. It could be easier to test rule logic before deploying.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Kemal A.
Industry: Consumer Services

The best helpdesk in my opinion

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

I use this to handle customers' tickets on daily basis. From every helpdesk that I've used, this one is the most fastest, easiest to use, and responsive.

Pros

-Rally fast and responsive.
-Clean, efficient, and clear Shopify plugin.
-Macro can be easily integrated with Shopify

Cons

-I wish we can open multiple ticket under one tab
-Sometimes there are users that have bug where their eyes are on every ticket they have opened.

Ashley L.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

We use Gorgias to produce easy email templates

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Efficiency

Pros

Gorgias has cut time and made it easier with their email templates. It allows us to be extremely efficient.

Cons

There is not much I like least, it is user friendly an easy to use. Sometimes the icon does not appear in the body of the email.

Lindsey H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Gorgias for Customer Chat

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Overall, Gorgias is a great tool for staying on top of customer feedback and providing excellent customer service.

Pros

I really love how easy it is to interact with customers. You can quickly see new inquiries and categorize them by platform type. (inbox, chat, etc.) as well as label them for ease of referencing them later. My favorite feature is simply being able to search through past conversations. If I can't remember the specific answer I gave regarding an issue, I can search for a keyword and find it.

Cons

I don't like that they took away the option to manually mark your Chat team as "unavailable". Instead, your chat is now available when your hours are set and unavailable when they are not. With a small team, we often can't be at the computer for the full set hours and like to jump on as we are available.

Michael W.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Customer Service Software with Shopify Integration

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

It's a great customer service platform that saves a lot of time

Pros

Tagging in Gorgias is great as well as the easy integration with Shopify. You can do a lot of things without leaving the app.

Cons

Sometimes it gets buggy with the integrations and it takes longer than you would like to skip around to different apps

Anna L.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Gorgias is a growing company with the potential to change the customer support world.

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

The Gorgias team goes out of their way to add features to maximize your customer support efficiency.

Pros

Gorgias customer support is truly amazing. If they do not have a feature available that you want, they will make necessary changes to ensure the very best experience.

Cons

Gorgias is very new. There are still some glitches that occur. If a glitch happens, the Gorgias team fixes it very quickly.

Antonio C.
Industry: Human Resources

Gorgias has really saved me time.

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

I was able to save a lot of time in my emails. This allowed me to double the amount of work I can get done.

Pros

Being able to use short keys when sending emails saves me a great deal of time with a number of emails that I send in a day.

Cons

I have not been able to get the subject to auto-populate. Not sure why still. It is however still easy to type that and then the short key. Great tool!

Clayton B.

Love using this! Makes mass emailing a breeze

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Pros

Being at a job where I send out similar emails every single day, it is so nice to be able to customize my emails and shortcuts to optimize my time at work.

Cons

They only thing I can think of that would be bad, is the look of the software. It looks old and outdated.

Frank T.
Industry: Management Consulting

Fast, efficient and powerful

Reviewed on 2017/02/10

Gorgias is very easy to setup and to work with. We could customize it quickly to our needs.
It has some powerful features, and macros and integrations are a real time saver.

Thanks to the support staff for answering all our questions and listening to our feedback.
Frequent updates are nice, the software is continuously improving.
We are really happy Gorgias users!

Pros

Custom views and rules.

Cons

Spam filtering.

Eric S.

Best Customer Support Platform for Shopify

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Pros

- Seemless integration into Shopify
- Easy to use and navigate; shorter onboarding times
- Amazing team that really listens to customeer feedback

Cons

- Young product that requires some bug squashing
- Still growing the number of integrations that they have developed

Alessandro B.
Industry: Events Services

Great tool, great support

Reviewed on 2017/04/11

This is not my first help desk software, but it is certainly the one with which we're getting better. We use it to manage the customer care of a cinema ticketing booking service, so we need to be fast and effective: we were looking for a product that did not have a thousand functions - of which many unnecessary - but focused on the most important features. With Gorgias we found what we were looking for.
And the staff of Gorgias is kind, fast and effective.

Pros

Fast; simple but complete; clear UI; the right functions, without getting lost in useless tools or procedure

Cons

What can I say? Blue is my favorite color, but this is a marginal detail :-)

Industry: Higher Education

Great All-Around Customer Service Software

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

One, succinct terminal for all of our Customer Service needs is very helpful

Pros

Gorgias allows us to manage our FB, Messenger, Instagram, Amazon, Email, and other Customer Service outlets all in one helpful interface. It puts a picture to each user's name, allowing for a more "personalized" looking response.

Cons

Having transferred over from Zen Desk, some of the software feels "backwards." But overall, super intuitive and solves many of our long term issues.

Forrest S.

Makes communicating with customers a walk in the park!

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Easy and simple communication amongst company customers.

Pros

I like how Gorgias allows me to organize all the different tickets and also assign tickets to various employees.

Cons

The interface may be my least favorite thing about Gorgias because although it gets the job done, I think that it could have a sleeker, more pleasing to the eye interface.

Robyn C.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Gorgias Templates

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

I often type the same or very similar email responses daily so using Gorgias for easy-access templates to plug in saves me a ton of time!

Pros

Thank you can build custom email templates and easily use the extension within your email platform

Cons

So far I have no complaints about Gorgias because it's so easy to use and very handy

Christie S.

Easy to use tool for templates

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

I only used the trial and it was really easy to set up. I only used it for email logging to Salesforce and email templates.

Cons

There was no email tracking in the trial, which I'm not sure if that's a function for the paid version.

Petteri P.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

The customer service is very responsive and helpful. Romain helped in setting up some extra features for us as well. Top notch!