Reputation

Reputation management solution for multi-location businesses

Tiffany D.

Neutral

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Dealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.

Pros

I love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.

Cons

It seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.

Holly L.

Very reliable

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

I would recommend for any business who needs to respond to reviews.

Pros

So we have not used the product long but since have been using they are very reliable. They have an awesome backend to see all the stats and a great way to respond to reviews. They respond within 24 hours. They give alerts as well when any review comes in.

Cons

The only thing I would say I didn't like was that I had to pay for it. The price is not bad though so not really a con in my book either but that would be my only complaint.

Jenn M.

Integration is Key

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

We are very happy & satisfied with Rep.com!

Pros

We love the fact that Rep.com sends automatic emails to every new move-in and puts them on a rotation is critical. That's what generates the best reviews for our company

Cons

I wish they could track who leaves a review from their email. Currently, you can only see clicks.

Kasey K.

Great for our organization

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

We are very pleased with Reptutation.com, and it has become an important part of our daily processes when it comes to monitoring and connecting with our guests.

Pros

I love how easy it is to pull in all of our reputation management tools into one place. It is clean, and easy to see progress. There are also unique tools that have helped us not only manage, but seek out reviews to better our business and guest relations.

Cons

A few minor glitches have proven to be a bit inconvenient, but our Reputation.com representative has been responsive and works closely with us to work things out.

Adam J.

Review - Car Toys

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not.

Another big plus it having Reputation handle our store hours. A great deal of our locations have different hours, so just being able to send a spreadsheet to our CSM and everything gets updated is a huge plus.

Lastly, I need to mention that whenever I did have an issue, I brought to my CSM rep and she was on it right away and had the issue resolved in a acceptable time frame. Could not be happier with the customer service that she provides.

Pros

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

Cons

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

Karen W.

Reputation.com is making strides at being more customer friendly.

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

When I first started at my company, it was difficult to make any changes quickly that would benefit our clients. It is getting easier to customize what we need from Rep.com as time goes on. Similarly, I didn't have such good luck in finding a customer service manager who could answer our questions fully or timely. I'm pleased to say that too has changed and not only do we get our questions answered - but also we get a heads up so that we are not caught flat-footed when our clients ask us something that we should have known ahead of time. Rep.com has made great strides in 3 years - and I look forward to even more improvement.

Pros

Being able to customize the review request surveys we send out on behalf of our clients.

Cons

Creating or customizing reports that mean something to our clients regarding their reputation is difficult to do.

Response from Reputation.com

Thanks so much for your feedback, Karen. We're working hard to make improvements with our customized reporting as well as customer experience. We're happy to hear you've noticed improvements.

-Erin, Community Manager

Erik B.

Long time user

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Pros

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

Cons

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

Easy, Responsive and Effective

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Every time we reach out for support, the team at reputation.com is super responsive and they are clearly always working to improve the tool and keep up with the ever changing online world.

Pros

This has proven to be a great tool for managing all our reviews across a range of sites and keeps us responding in a timely way. It also let's us schedule and review all our social posts, evaluate performance and keep on top of what works best.

Cons

No negatives to report, we've found it easy to implement and grow with.

Response from Reputation.com

Fantastic! We're so happy to hear you're loving the platform and the service your reps are providing. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

-Erin, Community Manager

Randy C.

Keeps me on top of client reputation

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Our clients were not responding to reviews before using Reputation. Now they are and are seeing SEO benefits. Reputation helped us organize our data through the reports and gave us what we needed to make an action plan to improve.

Pros

Reputation.com keeps me up to date on all my client reviews and gives me great reporting options. Timely notifications help us stay on top of customer sentiment. This is a great platform to keep track of franchise locations or separate clients with different organizational structures.

Cons

There are a few features that are cost prohibitive on a per-location basis for us. However, the upside is that these features are a la carte and not required to get good coverage.

Tamara H.

review

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Aside from the invoicing and billing dept. being a mess and mixing up our invoicing on multiple occasions, we are happy with the product and our customer rep is great!

Pros

An all in one solutions for both reviews and reputation management.

Cons

The social product is lacking some features compared to it's competitors. Only one photo and no video for instagram.

Erik W.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy way to manage simple social media outreach.

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Easy way to manage social media outreach and reviews but the templates to create postings need to be updated or just provided. E.g. "Don't forget to pay rent" message with a good picture. Click, click, post would be much better than coming up with a multitude of postings for the month.

Pros

I like that you can post/publish one post to multiple platforms all at once. It's also helpful to schedule your postings so that you can knock them out all at once and not have to come back everyday. The templates for responding to reviews are very helpful as well; especially for negative reviews since it tempers the temper that you may have when responding back haha.

Cons

The recommended articles that they have keep getting worse and worse. They are not applicable to almost any property that wants to avoid cliche or click-baity Buzz Feed-esque articles.

April T.
  • Industry: Sports

Not what we expected

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

I want to stay a customer but we are frustrated with the ongoing issues. I vetted you thoroughly for nearly a year and it seemed you were our best solution. Immediately after signing the contract the problems started. I'm not confident Rep.com understands our business and is doing everything they can to help us. It takes too long to resolve issues even though it seems people are working on it.

Pros

The response templates and the reporting

Cons

The challenges it has created with our listings becoming unverified, home address showing, constant and consistent problems.

Dan W.

A Fan of Reputation.com!

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Overall, our experience has been excellent.

Pros

Reputation.com has helped our organization increase reviews across our dealerships and given us one platform for reporting responding and administration.

Cons

Wish there was still a connection to Yelp ( even though we are not a fan, they are a necessary evil )
Also wish we were notified of negative reviews on Dealer Rater as soon as they were written, not when they are posted.

Anita B.

Great When It Works

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

For the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.

Pros

Ease of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.

Cons

When one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.

Molly B.

A Good Reputation for Reputation

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

We can best keep track of reviews and ensure they are responded to in a timely manner. We can also sort by Google, Facebook, ApartmentRatings, and Modern Message. I like that they merge together.

Pros

You can see all your reviews on different platforms in one spot.

Cons

Increasing your score is difficult, and it would be nice to implement a few more platforms for reviews and posting on social media.

Stephanie F.

Rep.com

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

I like the user friendly interface and that you can drill down on anything.

Cons

I do not like that on the home page, the property can only see their performance and not their performance compared to the rest of the portfolio. The report data does not download in a usable format. There is no ability to edit a review response once it is live.

Great for your reputation

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

We use Reputation.com daily. It is an effective tool.

Pros

Reputation.com has great functionality for posting to Facebook and Google. The reviews are very widely seen and you get an accurate depiction of your brand and where you are succeeding and where you can use some work. We are able to schedule posts whenever we like and also store up a library of content.

Cons

I wish there was more posting capability for Instagram and other social media sites aside from Google, Twitter, and Facebook.

Lola Y.

Camp Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

We love using this to track our social media, and to look at the larger picture for our business needs!

Pros

The interface is easy to use and it makes it very easy!

Cons

The price and some of the features. Also, Reputation.com is not an accredited member of Better Business Bureau which does have some impact when we first chose to go with this service.

Ann-marie J.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Excellent all-in-one platform

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Pros

The reputation score is helpful in ranking our businesses across the country and measuring performance. The dashboard is very user-friendly with options for reporting, chart-building and filtering. This makes it easy to keep a pulse on reputation management for our network.

Cons

The system is so robust that unless you receive proactive coaching, you may not realize all features that are available.

Danielle L.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Good company

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Makes social media management basically seamless.

Pros

I love our rep and active support team.

Cons

accuracy in numbers is frustrating. the delay from the websites to the platform sometimes makes it very hard.

Brenda M.
  • Industry: Warehousing

We are paying for you to write reviews for us

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Pros

I like the ease of searching for and responding to all our reviews (except yelp) in one place.

Cons

We have been paying for you to respond to positive reviews for us and as of Friday no reviews had been posted in MONTHS and my latest email sent on October 3rd, to literally every email address I have at your company, did not even get a response.

Mindy V.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great Way To Track Reviews!

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

It helps me stay focused on my reviews and allows me to respond easily.

Pros

Dashboard and notifications are easy and consistent.

Cons

I don't have any issue with this software.

Sara M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

2 years and counting

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Reputation.com is helping keep us to be more aware of our ORM and how reviews affect our overall business.

Pros

Overall the software is pretty user friendly and easy to navigate. I really like the filter features and being able to export reports into excel and PDF. I like that we can have unlimited users and that there are levels of access.

Cons

Although the filtering is a great feature I use all the time, I don't like how you have to select all when you want to switch from one location to another.

Candice S.

I'm very happy with Reputation.com

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Very happy with the service.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to access. The different tabs are easy to navigate through.

Cons

When I respond to resident and prospect reviews sometimes it takes a little while to load my response and is in pending status too long.

Lucie P.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good rpoduct but better options are available

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Pros

One dashboard to respond/review to all reviews.

Cons

Support team, dashboard functionality, beta tests. They are using us as their gunneia pigs and changing dashboards before they should.