Reputation.com

Reputation management solution for multi-location businesses

4,3
4,2
4,1
4,4
4,2
Ryan E.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Reputation.com Is The Best MarTech Software for All-in-One Listings and Rating/Review Management

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

The level of service, flexibility, and full-service offerings is a breathe of fresh air compared to my experience with other major players in the listing management and rating/review space. I never feel pressured or forced into a contract. I always feel comfortable providing honest feedback that will be taken to heart. I feel confident knowing I can trust this platform and their staff to help my department specialists deliver on our clients' high expectations.

I'd recommend Reputation.com over any other software in these spaces (1) listing management (2) ratings & review software and smart data services (3) surveys (4) Local SEO reporting

The fact that they also have modules that cover Social and more is value-add for me and my team.

Pros

1. 3rd party review integration that isn't offered by other providers
2. Google Seller Ratings for my client's SEM and paid search efforts
3. Organic search performance reporting, scheduling and customization
4. Add-on solutions for any client need - surveys, review requests, listing management, ratings/review management
5. Scaleability for multi-location businesses and franchise-based businesses with unlimited users and customizable user roles to limit platform access to various enterprise stakeholders (i.e. franchisees, managers, etc.)
6. Direct access to the technical product managers for software feedback

Cons

The Reputation.com training program is intuitive and helpful, but it could be much more robust to help specialists tap into advanced features offered by the platform faster than learning on their own.

Jeff P.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good...once it's set up

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Pros

Easy to use and works exactly as expected.

Cons

They way undersell the amount of time it takes to set up the platform.

Tiffany D.

Neutral

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Dealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.

Pros

I love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.

Cons

It seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Holly L.

Very reliable

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

I would recommend for any business who needs to respond to reviews.

Pros

So we have not used the product long but since have been using they are very reliable. They have an awesome backend to see all the stats and a great way to respond to reviews. They respond within 24 hours. They give alerts as well when any review comes in.

Cons

The only thing I would say I didn't like was that I had to pay for it. The price is not bad though so not really a con in my book either but that would be my only complaint.

Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The service has helped us maintain our reputation score and manage reviews

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

We had started to implement an email campaign to seek customer reviews, but have held back since we are never sure of a four or 5-star review. When our rep first introduced the idea, there was a promise of being able to divert a lousy review into another channel for satisfying the customer complaints. Reputation.com eliminated the option; therefore, the process for improving scores carries more risk.

Pros

We enjoy the timely alert for new reviews. The response suggestions can make it easier to start a response, though we often edit heavily.

Cons

Reputation.com isn't a clearinghouse for all review platforms. It would be most helpful if my dashboard contained all major social site reviews. For instance, the Reputation platform doesn't allow users to manage Yelp reviews.

Zack A.

Great for Multilocation Businesses

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Very good! Account teams are always on point. Tool works great. It's very reliable. The only issues I ever experience were related to API problems and that isn't any fault of MomentFeed's.

Pros

This software is great for publishing and community management in regard to multilocation businesses. Dynamic tag is a lifesaver when it comes to responding to multiple reviews.

Cons

This software is not great for customer service. MomentFeed to does not keep track of customer interactions that can be so useful in escalations and conflict resolution. Similar tools on the market do have this functionality and it is critical for customer service and providing a great customer experience.

Barrie W.
Industry: Automotive

Reputation.com has supercharged our online reviews and reputation

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Before being introduced to Reputation.com, we were getting the odd review on Google and Facebook regarding our products and services. Since partnering, we have tripled our reviews and currently lead Ford of Canada in our online reputation score.

Pros

The software provides you with a platform to easily reply to all reviews left online, track your online reputation, as well as mentions across social media.

Cons

Nothing! We recently renewed for our 3rd year with Reputation.com. Their customer support and response time is excellent.

Katie R.

Great long term solution

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

This is a great product with good management and customer support when it comes to following up with reviews.

Pros

I like that I do not have to worry about it. It's a set it and forget it type of product, with a manager who consistently checks in and I do not have to worry whether or not the job is being done or not.

Cons

I don't love that I cannot customize the replies as much as I would like, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

Anna M.
Industry: Medical Practice

Great Tool!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/02/11

Overall, we were happy with the service reputation.com provided. I do believe they helped our imagine online, specifically positive reviews.

Pros

I was impressed with reputation.com from the start. The system is very easy to use and they were able to link up with our EMR. Our account manager was helpful and was able to get me customize several things. I likes being notified each time we received a review. I also really likes having canned responses available.

Cons

When our original account manager left he company the new account manager wasn't as invested in our relationship, which was disappointing. I wish they offered a service to clean out the reviews sites and make sure the information listed on sites such as Healthgrades was correct.

Rep.com as a Healthcare tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Excellent service, solid platform, a great control panel for managing info across the web

Pros

Navigating through data on Rep.com's platform is fluid and intuitive

Cons

Reporting section could be a little clearer

Adam J.

Review - Car Toys

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not.

Another big plus it having Reputation handle our store hours. A great deal of our locations have different hours, so just being able to send a spreadsheet to our CSM and everything gets updated is a huge plus.

Lastly, I need to mention that whenever I did have an issue, I brought to my CSM rep and she was on it right away and had the issue resolved in a acceptable time frame. Could not be happier with the customer service that she provides.

Pros

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

Cons

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

Kevin T.

Reputation Management within the Multifamily Industry

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

Pros

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Cons

Could use some more customizable inputs. For example, the ability to "merge" two clients' information into a single report (many of our Regional Managers need a rollup report, just for their regions, not the entire portfolio).

Karen W.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Reputation.com is making strides at being more customer friendly.

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

When I first started at my company, it was difficult to make any changes quickly that would benefit our clients. It is getting easier to customize what we need from Rep.com as time goes on. Similarly, I didn't have such good luck in finding a customer service manager who could answer our questions fully or timely. I'm pleased to say that too has changed and not only do we get our questions answered - but also we get a heads up so that we are not caught flat-footed when our clients ask us something that we should have known ahead of time. Rep.com has made great strides in 3 years - and I look forward to even more improvement.

Pros

Being able to customize the review request surveys we send out on behalf of our clients.

Cons

Creating or customizing reports that mean something to our clients regarding their reputation is difficult to do.

Response from Reputation.com

Thanks so much for your feedback, Karen. We're working hard to make improvements with our customized reporting as well as customer experience. We're happy to hear you've noticed improvements.

-Erin, Community Manager

Jonathan B.
Industry: Medical Practice

Very good platform

Reviewed on 2019/09/28

With Reputation.com we have gained valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of our patients and areas of improvement that our clinics need to address.

We also have successfully increased our total volume of online reviews (ex: Google, Facebook, ect) as well as the overall rating quality score.

Pros

This platform is very diverse in what they offer. I love how all review sites are in one place. The survey builder is easy to use and pretty flexible. Our account managers are fantastic! Very good at communicating promptly!

Cons

I'm not a fan of the filtering options functionality. The options are great! But the functionality can be smoother and more efficient.

For example, if I have 100 locations and I want to filter down to show only 2, then I can do that no problem.

However, if I want to add a 3rd location to my filter list, I have to first show all again (which reloads everything) then I have to filter down to the 3 locations.

To me that's an extra unnecessary step and waste of cpu resources.

Brittany S.
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Rep.com Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Reputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.

Pros

I appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.

Cons

With so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.

Rebecca S.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Exactly What We Need

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

Pros

Reputation.com has many uses for our team, but the most important is its scalability. There are no other platform that can handle our large amount of reviews, both in monitoring and responding, as well as keep our best practices in mind. Their account reps are also an important factor in our satisfaction and we have always dealt with very intelligent, organized, and kind people.

Cons

Competitive reporting should be as accurate as possible as we use it to guide our decision making, yet there has been some push back on other teams to make sure this information is correct. I believe it is in the queue to fix now, but it shouldn't have taken as long as it did to get an answer when it is said to be one of the values of working with Reputation.com

Amy C.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

Pros

Cons

I wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report.
I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

Response from Reputation.com

Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you.

-Erin, Community Manager

Amy E.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Helpful tool for managing online reputation for companies with multiple locations

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Overall, we have had a positive experience with our Reputation.com partners. The support team is quick to assist if there's ever a need,

Pros

The software is easy to use and puts all of our reviews across multiple communities and multiple review sites into one place for easy management. We love that there is a way to request reviews easily and quickly through the system, and have seen the number of positive reviews about our communities drastically increase where this feature is used.

Cons

We have found very little about the software that we dislike.

Erik B.

Long time user

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Pros

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

Cons

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

Industry: Retail

Easy, Responsive and Effective

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Every time we reach out for support, the team at reputation.com is super responsive and they are clearly always working to improve the tool and keep up with the ever changing online world.

Pros

This has proven to be a great tool for managing all our reviews across a range of sites and keeps us responding in a timely way. It also let's us schedule and review all our social posts, evaluate performance and keep on top of what works best.

Cons

No negatives to report, we've found it easy to implement and grow with.

Response from Reputation.com

Fantastic! We're so happy to hear you're loving the platform and the service your reps are providing. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

-Erin, Community Manager

Christelle C.
Industry: Retail

Effective tool to manage online reputation

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

This platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.

Pros

Working for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.

Cons

It was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.

Angela L.

Review of Product & Service

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Overall it is a nice tool but could use work on the customer service, and making more platforms like Instragram available to post on.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use and the reporting features are nice to have.

Cons

Too many clicks on having to upload and pick which platforms you want posted. I do not like the newer version, makes it more difficult with the extra clicks on which platform you want posted. Sometimes the pictures post sideways for no reason why and tech support has not been able to figure out after many times happening. Not very quick response time.

Randy C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Keeps me on top of client reputation

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Our clients were not responding to reviews before using Reputation. Now they are and are seeing SEO benefits. Reputation helped us organize our data through the reports and gave us what we needed to make an action plan to improve.

Pros

Reputation.com keeps me up to date on all my client reviews and gives me great reporting options. Timely notifications help us stay on top of customer sentiment. This is a great platform to keep track of franchise locations or separate clients with different organizational structures.

Cons

There are a few features that are cost prohibitive on a per-location basis for us. However, the upside is that these features are a la carte and not required to get good coverage.

Melissa C.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Easy to Use with First Class Support

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Reputation.com allows us to manage most of our customer and employee facing review sites in one place. The dashboard is very intuitive and reporting is customizable. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

Pros

I like that we are able to have insight into multiple review sites into one place. Macros are easy to use and reporting is customizable and super helpful. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

Cons

The newer functionality is buggy, but we are beta testing some products.

Shyla E.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Review of customer support

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

In the beginning they went over and above to assist, now I feel like we are a bother every time we ask for help.

Pros

I love the reports it generates and how easy it is to send out email reviews. However, we would like to be able to bulk upload text messages as well.

Cons

The customer service we had early is the process was so much better than it is now. I feel like they don't want to help you get new providers added and they throw this huge list of to do's back on us when they could simply copy the exact information from another provider. The spreadsheet is extremely difficult to work with. There needs to be a better format for adding new providers