Whatagraph

All-in-one marketing data platform for agencies and teams.

Theresa

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

Cons

There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

TapClicks

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you so much for the nice words, Theresa! Hope we'll continue to meet your expectations going forward :) And always feel free to reach out.

Guy

Great reporting software

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Overall is a great reporting system, not many similar alternatives, I can see Data Studio as an alternative but it's far more complex and technical.

It's easy when you design a simple report, but when you are looking to create something big, it becomes frustrating!

Pros

Great list of data sources to pull from,
Ability to drill down into the data, segmenting, sorting, etc.
Great customer services, always been helpful and were deploying almost every suggestion we have requested.

Cons

It could take hours to built reports, even if they are templated. We could spend hours on designing reports instead of analysing the data.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your feedback. I'd love to help you speed up the process with report building, I'm sure we can find ways to speed up the process for you. Please reply to my email and we'll be able to figure something out.

Adina

Good value for your money.

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

Pros

- User-friendly interface.
- Easy to add accounts and various channels.
- Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership).
- Automated reports.
- Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

Cons

- The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support.
- Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

James

Time-saving agency reporting with fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 2022/08/31

Fantastic! Before Whatagraph we were using spreadsheets and downloading data from social media channels. Whatagraph has easily reduced the amount off time we spend on reports each week and month, allowing us to focus on insights and recommendations.

Pros

Integrations with all the main social media channels we use for clients has provided some fantastic time-savings. This, alongside incredible customer service and relative ease of use, is what I like most about it.

Cons

Having to manually download some data and use spreadsheets for some channel metrics (Twitter specifically) is very annoying but I understand that is an API issue that Whatagraph probably can't do much about. I'd also like to have slightly more flexibility on report design.

Kevin

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Pros

Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver.

Cons

I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated.

Google Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

Scope of integrations, flexibility of design and the support available is fantastic!

Response from Whatagraph

Amazing to hear that, Kevin! Working hard on meeting your expectations and delivering something new and more powerful so you'd enjoy Whatagraph even more.

Alexandre
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Beautiful but not optimal

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Great help from the team, but I only keep Whatagraph for an accessory use for now (small reports on a given campaign).

Pros

- Simple reports fast to build
- Good looking widgets
- great support team (big up to reps)

Cons

- not enough freedom in the size and design of widget
- no choice of landscape format
- not enough data available
- No enough freedom in the number of rows and columns in one chart.
- INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED in term of choosing of dates (multicalendar)

Google Data Studio

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

I continue using Data studio when I design more sophisticated graphs

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Alexandre! Passing this on to our product development team. I know they're looking at the multicalendar feature very closely, so we should have more intuitive functionality pretty soon.

Dimitri

Good dashboarding solution, the best support

Reviewed on 2022/08/24

Scalable reporting and monitoring when compared to GDS, and a very friendly team!

Pros

The software is excellent, it can do anything Google Data Studio can but comes with scalability and a great support team. All data connections are built-in, so no need for expensive third-party connectors.

Cons

The development cycle is aimed at pleasing the greatest number of people, which means very specific requests might never make it.

Nate
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Pros

If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

Cons

This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

Gael

All tool every marketer should have.

Reviewed on 2022/07/13

I’m a very happy user. I buy when I started my inbound marketing agency and got amazing feedbacks from the customers I use it with. It’s just a really great tool.

Pros

The ease of use and deployment make whatagraph a must have in your Martech bundle. It allow you to monitor traffic and social plateform automatically and even send the report needed to your clients without you having to do the heavy lifting. Design is great and make the data easy to read for customers. Also they have an amazing customer service. Lately I had an access issue and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] sort me out in no time! Very professional and kind.

Cons

I did not yet find something what limit my use but I’ll update my post if I do at some point.

Ricky

Client Reporting Made Easy and Visually Pleasing

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

Pros

I like the automation I can do with Whatagraph, I can deliver weekly updates to my clients and the reports look splendid. My clients are loving it and commend me for spending time collecting datas and making such beautiful and clean reports when Whatagraph helps me automate most of this workflow!

Cons

All the features are working fine, if I have to recommend something for improvement it would be that they can add more new features more frequently. I don't see why they cannot dominate the market with such solid platform.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Ricky! We have some exciting releases planned for 2020 so stay tuned and hopefully, we'll take down the market together :)

Marko

Exellent and flexible tool

Reviewed on 2022/08/26

Pros

- Extremely fast and capable customer service
- Easy to customize for customer's needs
- Supports almost every channel

Cons

-Traffic sources have been dropping from time to time.

Darjan

Cross-channel reports heaven

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

I'm satisfied with this tool and its opportunities. They are fastly developing and adding new features that I'm keen to try on.

Pros

I work with several products at a time, running more than 100 campaigns. And of course, clients want to see it all. Here comes Whatagraph which gives me an opportunity to have all data in one place and in a visually appealing way. Reports are pretty, and it is easy for clients to understand them.

Cons

Several times there were bugs that I had to report, but it was fixed.

Marcus

Excellent platform for multi-level reportings

Reviewed on 2022/10/05

Whatagraph makes reporting and monitoring of multi-customer dahsboards easy and fun. We are able to identify critical campaign performance issues which allows the team to improve the campaign goals.

Pros

The data visualization is excellent. It is very easy to set up reportings and dashboards.

Cons

Sometimes the data source integration is a bit tricky but the customer support is very quick and extremely helpful and qualified to sort out any issues.

KarlViktor

Whatagraph review

Reviewed on 2022/08/22

It is a very good tool for data visualization, and i like it much more than Google Data Studio or Power BI as i have used before.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate i Whatagraph, and design the dashboard how you want it.

Cons

Some of the sources can be bugging ut sometimes, and the connections are wrong. But the support are always there to help.

Whatagraph brings better visibility for Marketing KPI's

Reviewed on 2021/03/17

Whatagraph brings better visibility for metrics all around marketing department.

Pros

It's very easy to merge APIs from many different sources and the automation is great. You can have all data in one place and present it with one click during meetings.

Cons

UI interface can be improved. It takes some time to setup first reports.

Jyothi
Jyothi

Automate your reports

Reviewed on 2021/02/11

Really happy about it, I just set the report and it is automatically delivered to clients. Easy breezy :D

Pros

Being social media manager I need to work a lot with creatives. Regarding that I was looking for a reporting platform which would show all of the post pictures and rank it from the best performing to worst. I did not find anywhere else this feature, but Whatagraph has it. Reports visually are very pretty, I think anyone can understand what I want to represent with it as it is so clear from the colors pallet and bars.

Cons

It took me some time to master this tool. There are a lot of functions and trying them all was a bit overwhelming.

Ana

Great tool! Great people! Great experience!

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Time saving tool

Time saving tool

Pros

I mostly liked that it is a very time-saving tool. Additionally, I liked that it easy to use and navigate. The graphics look good as well.

Cons

It takes time to show historical data. It is limited to the most popular data sources. I really liked the rest of the features.

Ashley
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Whatagraph

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Using Whatagraph has helped show clients the value of the marketing we are doing for them, while easily showing them all the stats they care about. I also love that whenever I have a question/issue, the whatagraph support team is quick to get back to me with an answer/solution.

Pros

I really like the ability to integrate all the platforms I market to, into one easy to read report for my clients.

Cons

Nothing stands out as a dislike, it is expensive but worth it.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for the review, Ashley! Appreciate your loyalty and kind words.

• Industry: Photography
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Helpful if you are handling many kinds of reports and pulling data for various clients

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Used the trial version to test if it would make sense to implement it within our workflow, but decided against it after all.

Pros

So I guess the main point of this software is for it to be used by marketing agencies or marketers that handle a fair amount of clients and find themselves spending a lot of time reporting about their efforts and results. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense to pay for this. The pros are the fact that data is gathered automatically once you add the different channels and very intuitive and nicely presented graphics for it to be displayed.

Cons

Although I didn't have a lot of different data points to show, I did find a couple of discrepancies which raises the question... is one supposed to be checking up on this when used at a larger scale? I guess it could have been a minor bug too, but I did not find much use for it after the trial since I am not actively handling many clients at once.

Nikola

What a time saver!

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

From start to finish it has been an amazing experience, from the sales to the support - 100%

Pros

I found Whatagraph at a time when I was frustrated at how long my client reports were taking each month and cutting into my bottom line when it came to staff time allocation. Our reports were taking hours to collate all the data from the different software packages and to include in the report. Now it takes no longer than 20 minutes, as the report just automatically pulls the data in the report each month in an easy to read format. Love it!

Cons

Sometimes it can take a while to download a pdf copy of the report as it pulls the data. But the response from their chat help is awesome and it is always fixed promptly if need be.

Response from Whatagraph

So glad to hear that, Nikola! I hope Whatagraph will continue to satisfy your reporting needs. Let us know if there's anything you're missing from the platform.

Karan
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Excellent reporting tool, that literally does the job for you

Reviewed on 2021/08/11

Aggregating market campaigning data from different sources

Aggregating market campaigning data from different sources

Pros

Before Whatagraph, we were using different analytic tools for different platforms. With Whatagraph, combining this data, and putting it together became so much easier. It creates visualizations that are so easy to understand and present. The learning curve is minimal.

Cons

Honestly, I can't find anything that I would say is the least likeable thing for Whatagraph! It really has eased my job.

Marc
Marc
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Amazing service for my clients which saves me a lot of time

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Pros

The automated reports are very easy to understand and have graphics which even non IT persons can relate to.

Cons

It's missing a dashboard kind of functionality for the current actual state of things being measured. The reports are great, but I would like to have a had a `current view as well

Mark

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/11/27

I really like this product and recommend it to anyone who might be sitting on the fence to at least take a trial.

Pros

Whatagraph is easy to use. I really like the way the reports are presented and how easy they are to read Being able to upload images to the reportsreally makes the reports standout.

Cons

There isn't really any cons. It does what it says it will do.

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you, Mark! And thanks for pointing out the main benefits of Whatagraph

Collin

Easy to use and highly visible

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Easy reporting to clients on a weekly basis.

Easy reporting to clients on a weekly basis.

Pros

Ease of use and easy to plug into our existing software and accounts. It makes reporting very easy on a weekly basis.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like the numbers do not quite match the numbers that are on the sites that are integrated with the tool.

Igor
Igor
  • Industry: Public Policy

One of a Kind.

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Pros

Whatagraph has unique reports propositions that add value to any social media strategy.

Cons

The software limits integrations. If I could have more integrations, I would like more.

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you for your feedback, Igor!