Whatagraph

All-in-one marketing reporting tool for digital agencies.

Helga M.

Tracking Marketing Campaigns Has Become Way Simpler

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

I use Whatagraph to monitor the performance of my campaigns in real-time. It's very convenient that the tool automatically picks the numbers from all connected social media, SEO, email marketing, and paid advertising sources. You connect all these ones and then just have access to all necessary data in one place, which saves tons of effort and hours of time.

The reports are so simple and visual that everyone having zero marketing background can easily read and understand the numbers.

I like the possibility to build tailored, branded reports, change colors, add custom logos or domains. This looks very professional.

Besides, the flexibility of the tool is awesome. You can create performance reports for channels individually or blend data from different sources (channels or accounts), use handy templates, or build the report from scratch.

Pros

- The tool automatically collects data from all connected sources, so you don't have to do anything manually.

- It offers seamless integrations with all possible resources you can think of including Facebook, Facebook Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, and more.

- It's really easy to create reports in Whatagraph, with their pre-made templates, crafting a report had never taken me more than 10 minutes.

- Turns complex numbers into a visually appealing, easy-to-read performance report (with custom brand colors, logos, etc.) + you can create reports for channels individually or mix data from multiple sources.

- You can easily share the reports with colleagues by providing them a link to collaborate and work on one report at the same time.

Cons

Didn't find any significant drawbacks to mention here.

Marvin C.
  • Industry: Farming
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Awesome and Convenient

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

Pros

Easily accessible when you need to check up on your digital platforms performances on-the-go.

Cons

For multi-source in the formula table, you can't seem to see which source is it pointing from and this often tends to bring a confusion wondering if you've/not added the source to the formula.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Marvin! Working on streamlining the multi-source functionality. If you ever have any suggestions, let me know.

Whatagraph brings better visibility for Marketing KPI's

Reviewed on 2021/03/17

Whatagraph brings better visibility for metrics all around marketing department.

Pros

It's very easy to merge APIs from many different sources and the automation is great. You can have all data in one place and present it with one click during meetings.

Cons

UI interface can be improved. It takes some time to setup first reports.

Jyothi T.

Automate your reports

Reviewed on 2021/02/11

Really happy about it, I just set the report and it is automatically delivered to clients. Easy breezy :D

Pros

Being social media manager I need to work a lot with creatives. Regarding that I was looking for a reporting platform which would show all of the post pictures and rank it from the best performing to worst. I did not find anywhere else this feature, but Whatagraph has it. Reports visually are very pretty, I think anyone can understand what I want to represent with it as it is so clear from the colors pallet and bars.

Cons

It took me some time to master this tool. There are a lot of functions and trying them all was a bit overwhelming.

Chase L.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

LOVED using it for the Free Trial Period.

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

Pros

Being able to easily and quickly integrate our social accounts to report analytics for both the pages as well as the ads was amazing. Everything is easy to do. Branding it and making it look how you want was awesome.

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the price. It is the only reason we aren't going to be using Whatagraph. If there was a free version or a more affordable price point for small startups like us, that would amazing!

Rasmus bernt K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Get an executive overview fast and easy

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

It is very easy to use, has a lot of integration, and let get started very fast.

Pros

The system has standard templates that are easy and fast to use. Also you can build your own report with lightning speed

Cons

None that I can think of. However I suggest they look into some live dashboard features.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Rasmus! Keep up the great work

Cammy A.

Digital marketing reports made easy.

Reviewed on 2017/07/19

Pros

Great UI/UX.
Whatagraph is a MUST HAVE TOOL, if you are social media manager and do campaigns. Great for small-medium scaled businesses.

Cons

A bit pricey,
Current data sources are limited.
No Zapier integration at the moment.

Sarah S.

Maximize data potential

Reviewed on 2021/02/19

We started to use this tool around two years ago, and at that moment, the situation was not pleasant. My team was making print screens, many excel sheets and sadly, a lot of human mistakes in the reporting process. We needed a solution and chose Whatagraph as it seems like a really attractive startup, really excellent customer support and a vision of where the product is heading.

Pros

My favorite function is automation - you can set your reports for a specific date and time and be sure that clients will receive them on time and with the newest information. Also, there is quite a various reports library that you can use for the general reports and campaigns. This is also very helpful, as my team just adds channels and in seconds receives a report which you can send. This is a real time saver. I would not imagine my life without this tool.

Cons

As we are long-time users - there were many bugs on the way in the past. Of course, customer support was always here to help, I think they honestly care to solve the problems, but still, the bugs bother you at that moment.

Julieanne G.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Top notch customer service and functionality

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

- increase transparency with clients (high priority for my business)
- decrease in time spent on reports
- automatic reports emailed to me first
- faster to navigate than some of the native platforms' analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, GMB)

Pros

I've been using Whatagraph for a about a year, and it's simply the best. It saves me SO much time while simultaneously making beautiful looking reports that always impress my clients. The reason I initially chose it over other programs was due to how many platforms it can connect to to create a single report and the vast metrics you could report and customize to the needs of each client. Reports that used to take hours now take me 20 min or less and look stunning.

The reason I've stuck with them for so long though is their customer service is bar none. Occasionally there's a very specific stat I'd like to be able to pull that I have to research manually. Most recently, this meant pulling hashtag information in order to capture information about client events. I looked into so many programs and couldn't find 1 program that did it all, even the top programs available for Instagram stats like Iconosquare and TalkWalker. I contacted Whatagraph support and they sent me a detailed email asking questions about what I'd like to see in the feature. A month or so later, they emailed me back saying they created the feature I requested! I'm totally blown away! The developer even made a little video to show me how it works. You just don't get customer service like this anywhere else.

Cons

It's a little pricey for small businesses, but considering how much time it's saved me it's been 100% worth it. I would like to upgrade to the white label version soon, but haven't due to the price.

Guy A.

Great reporting software

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Overall is a great reporting system, not many similar alternatives, I can see Data Studio as an alternative but it's far more complex and technical.

It's easy when you design a simple report, but when you are looking to create something big, it becomes frustrating!

Pros

Great list of data sources to pull from,
Ability to drill down into the data, segmenting, sorting, etc.
Great customer services, always been helpful and were deploying almost every suggestion we have requested.

Cons

It could take hours to built reports, even if they are templated. We could spend hours on designing reports instead of analysing the data.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your feedback. I'd love to help you speed up the process with report building, I'm sure we can find ways to speed up the process for you. Please reply to my email and we'll be able to figure something out.

Coen T.

Absolute time saver and clear adviser to crucial decisions that create real results

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

Just set and forget and wait on your inbox for the ​magic to happen.

Pros

Bundling multiple channels,​ who have there own challenges to reveal cluttered metrics, into a clear readable report​.

Cons

White​ labeling is restricted to just uploading an​ image. Would prefer a header with more options in design, layout, ​and content.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Coen! Working on making white-label more flexible, your insights are greatly appreciated.

UNITED STATES Marketing Agencies STAY AWAY from these guys!

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

This was just an absolutely horrible experience. For marketing agencies especially in the US I would highly to STAY AWAY. These people are extremely harsh and don't want have their customer in best interest.

Pros

Their reporting kept on misreporting the numbers of views for my numbers to show an inflated amount of views that what there actually was. Also it showed that the views were coming from countries where they weren't. The overall reporting system has many many flaws and it comprised of selection that don't convey any value. In addition, the reporting interface does not have a modern interface.

Cons

The sales professional lied to us. The customer service has extremely slow. One of the lies was that client success works US hours which is not true. Sales person convinces us we would be able to connect our login page to Whatagraph so clients can sign in but we saw that was a lie real quick. There is a [SensitiveContent Hidden] on-boarding call which is absolutely ridiculous When asked to push the billing date back due to all the bad experiences and none of the reports being sent out correctly, they were quick not to negotiate. Asked to cancel a few day before the bill was due and said I had to pay for another 30 days because of a 30 day cancellation policy.

Adina M.

Good value for your money.

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

Pros

- User-friendly interface.
- Easy to add accounts and various channels.
- Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership).
- Automated reports.
- Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

Cons

- The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support.
- Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

Jakub M.

Whatagraph - awesome for social media ads reports

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

Pros

Functionality - there is all we need for Facebook ads reports (all metrics including custom conv. and diffrent atributtion models), support is really helpful, problem solving and fast answering, we really like it. No problem for them to ad special functionality if we need it.

Cons

For now nothing. Everything seems to be great.

Charlotte F.

Good reporting software, instant responses from Customer Service team

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

We do our monthly reports for our clients with whatagraph. Best tool we've used so far.

Pros

Instant responses on chat from the whatagraph team, always very helpful and on hand.

Cons

Can be quite glitchy sometimes and takes a while to get used to.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much for your feedback, Charlotte! We're aware of the glitches and are constantly working to make sure they don't reappear again. Feel free to reach out if you ever encounter some prioblems.

Mark P.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/11/27

I really like this product and recommend it to anyone who might be sitting on the fence to at least take a trial.

Pros

Whatagraph is easy to use. I really like the way the reports are presented and how easy they are to read Being able to upload images to the reportsreally makes the reports standout.

Cons

There isn't really any cons. It does what it says it will do.

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you, Mark! And thanks for pointing out the main benefits of Whatagraph

Connie J.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Pros

Regular email reports are useful to submit to department.

Cons

Sometimes I lose connection to my social media channels.

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you for your review, Connie! We're working on those issues, but they're not easy to fix, as most of the time the bug stays on Facebook's or other third-party tool's side.

Neil J.

Easy reporting software

Reviewed on 2021/03/20

Good, customer support really helped a lot.

Pros

Easy to start and use. A good way to optimize and automate your reporting routine.

Cons

The amount of features could be frustrating at times.

Katie N.

Fantastic reporting tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

I love the ease of use and automation of profile reports. It saves me a lot of time each month compiling client monthly social media reports.

I love the white label feature so that it makes the reports look professional created by my company.
Thank you for a great product.

Pros

Ease fo use and easy to understand layout of information for clients.

Cons

Haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Katie! Love having you part of the Whatagraph family.

Joseph H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great idea that is full of bugs and just doesn't deliver real value

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

Not done. There's zero chance I would trust this with clients. During the sales process, I was told we could white label the product on our own URL. After seeing there was no obvious way to make that happen in the app, I reached out to support and was told that feature wasn't available. I bristled at that because that was a big part of the deal for us. Eventually, they said they could make it happen. We never set it up though because there were simply too many other red flags. I think the support people were nice and good intentioned. I just think the product is not stable and needs some thought put into it. I have screenshots, videos, and chat transcripts that I'm happy to share with anyone who wants to know more about my experience. I tried to get a refund, but they let me know that they don't that. They did offer me a free month, but what use is a free month of something that doesn't solve your problem. So, they took me for $800. The software costs $3,200/year, at least that was the "deal" I got. I'm hoping anyone considering this product will read this and take my experience into consideration. Again, I think it's a great idea. Execution is very lacking.

Pros

I liked the idea. Who wouldn't want one tool that combines all your marketing platforms and allows you produce beautiful reporting. That may be the brand promise. Unfortunately, it just doesn't deliver... unless your reporting needs amount to the stock reports you could get from any native platform.

Cons

Bug, bugs, bugs. On day one, the date selector did not work. I have no idea how many customers they had, but I'm the one who brought it to their attention. They didn't know their date selector didn't work. Support had to provide a "work around" whereby I would need to select not the dates I wanted in order to get the dates I wanted. Then, that took a few days to fix. I shouldn't need to explain that a very basic feature. But, that was just the beginning. Over about a week of trying to use this software, I was hit with what I would describe as more bugs along with many things that were either completely counterintuitive from a UI perspective or just misrepresentations of functionality from the sales process. For instance, they claim to integrate with Google Sheets. They even have documentation on how to do it. All I needed to do was simply display a simple Google Sheet. Not possible. They had to get a developer involved and more or less trick the system into just displaying a simple sheet. No calculations. Nothing fancy. Just values in cells that could not be displayed without a team of people working on it. Hopefully, they're going to either change the product, fix the documentation, or just remove Google Sheets as one of their supported integrations. Often times, while using the product, I would "save" something only to have it not save. I saved a report to test, generated a link, and the link showed an old version of the report prior to the save.

Martin W.

Beautiful and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Pros

Whatagraph is an easy to use (drag and drop) reporting tool, that helped us automate our client reportings. We have got huge time savings thanks to Whatagraph. Furthermore the styling options as well as the support are great!

Cons

There was actually nothing. We are completely satisfied.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Martin! So so so happy to hear that. Saving time and resources is our number one priority! Keep up the great work.

Brent N.

Robust Reporting Tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

The customer support team has been responsive to all of our needs. Our team enjoys the simplicity of setting up the reports and how the data is presented.

Pros

Really easy to connect data sources within the tool. The library of report templates has been helpful.

Cons

Occasionally the data sources get disconnected. So you have to reconnect them.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Brent! So happy you're enjoying the platform.

Shannon R.

Unique Analytics Reporting Tool With Lots of Integration Features

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Overall all, not bad. If you need easy to read reports for clients that have trouble reading analytics, then this is a good solution. They just need to fix some bugs on the backend.

Pros

Has a very unique way of displaying data in their reports. Looks more like an infographic rather than an analytics report. many of our clients like this layout as it's easy to read and understand. They seem to add integrations on a regular basis and will fit the need of most markets who need reliable analytics reporting.

Cons

The backend UI can be clunky to use sometimes when trying to customize reports. Have had issues in the past where data was not being pulled in properly and made the mistake of deleting the integration and trying to add it again. Whatagraph currently makes you wait 7 days to add the same integration again, apparently to stop people from trying to add more integrations than the plan limits allows. So basically, if you have a data reporting issue, do not try and fix it yourself, you have to contact support and wait a few days for them to get back to you. They really need to fix this.

Theresa E.

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

Cons

There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you so much for the nice words, Theresa! Hope we'll continue to meet your expectations going forward :) And always feel free to reach out.

Ellen D.

Very ease of use and great support

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

I am very satisfied with Whatagraph. It's an easy to use software, has lots of integrations, lots of visualization and if you have a question you get instant great answers.

Pros

Whatagraph is easy to use and lots of integrations

Cons

I work for several clients and it's not easy to adjust the templates with the correct branding.