EmployeeConnect

Human resource management software with customizable HRIS

Sabastian W.
  • Industry: Entertainment

easily track employee performance

Pros

Employee connect is one of the easiest programs we've had the pleasure of using. We were skeptical at first due to only knowing two other business' that used it, but we were pleasantly surpised with the ease of use and the amazing features contained.

Cons

The limited sign-ins would be the only draw-back We have several people who access the account and would like a way to track whom makes each change.

Elbert A.

I was finding an easy application to organize my workplace and finally found it

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

managed my worktime

Pros

it`s easy to work with it, it`s really cool and very adjustable application. easy to find employees and vacansy

Cons

while using this application i don`t find any troubles and dislikes of it. It works perfect and very easy to use

Gediminas E.

Awesome software

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

Intelligence software bringing all employees under one roof. It's simplify HR tasks and duties in organization.

Cons

Lack of easy to use configuration panel. Paying every month is pain and don't like ricing per user.

Tim B.

Let this program replace several of your others

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

This program lets you replace a few of your others which will become obsolete now that you have EmployeeConnect. This lets you keep all of your files and resources for human resources in one easy to use program and can be accessed very easily on the road or on the go. This program has helped us save countless hours of employee time but automating some processes and making things much simpler.

Cons

Sometimes it can seem like there are too many subscription options available and it can be a chore deciding which one is right for your business. Just make sure to check all of the benefits of each and what is included. We started with the free trial and then have slowly been upgrading as we go. You may be better off just jumping in and getting the highest plan from the start.

Thalia P.
  • Industry: Newspapers
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very happy with EmployeeConnect

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

Very happy with EmployeeConnect, I will definitely come back for a 2nd time, know how to treat their clients and how to provide the best possible services.

Cons

I really do not have any complaint or doubt that EmployeeConnect is among the best companies that can be in the field of human resources.

Brenda C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Their services are of an indisputable quality.

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

There is no doubt that EmployeeConnect really stands out among the other companies that can be found in the area of human resources, I do not regret having worked with them, their services are of an indisputable quality.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints to give, on the contrary, I'm very happy with the results and I will definitely come back. Highly recommended.

Depp L.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Best Experience

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

I love the features of EmployeeConnect, HR tasks are done very easily using this. Generating reports are on one click. I was very impressed by amazing Dashboard and when I Explored it I fell in love with it.

Cons

I didn't find any drawback of this software as such, CIRRUS has an only free trial, To explore some features of PRO, they should also give a free trial for 5-7 days.

I want to give a thumb up on this software. I once used when I worked at Macy's CO.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

EmployeeConnect is more than software that needs for all employers to connect with their employees to deliver all document such as pay stubs, w2 form, insurance, etc.
Fast and easy to use.

Cons

The cost and the software sometimes crashes
Many employees concern about their information on the web when crash.

Natasha M.

Simple and straight to the point HRIS software

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

This software was much easier to navigate than other HRIS software I've used in the past. Makes day to day tasks easier and less of a headache :)

Cons

Pricing per user is not ideal...configuring the settings was a bit more challenging that I expected considering how user friendly it was overall

Great for reaching out to employees

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

I like how easy it is to learn and pick up this software. It is very useful to stay in touch with your peers.

Cons

It isnt the fastest software out there. There are better options if you are willing to spend some more.

Mike P.

All in one HR software if you need a lot of options

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

When we first tried this software we liked that there were so many options to choose from. This ended up being the reason we did not continue with it becuase we were paying for more than we needed. If you want a lot of options than this is the right software to use.

Cons

This software seemed a bit complicated for the average user to use. It was not something that is plug and play ready as there is a lot of little things that need to be set up.

Joanna B.

I have really enjoyed my experience with this product.

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

I found this product to be very user friendly and of high quality. I have only used it for a short while so I still learning more about it.

Cons

I don't have any serious cons to report about this software. I think what I like least is the cost to use the product.

Shivendra G.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

A great tool for better connect with your internal customers (your employees)

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

This is a great tool for connecting with your employees. Works well for all kinds of organizations .

Cons

This covers most of the modules required for the purpose . There is nothing which we do not like at present.

Everything's in it

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

It has everything you need to manage the employee in your company. The app version is also very good.

Cons

Not an easy to use configuration panel. but you'll manage somehow to use it, you'll see. It's quite simple.