Kuula

Cloud-based 360-degree virtual tour software

Sonja K.

The best platform for virtual tours on the market

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Pros

Kuula is the best platform for 360° virtual tours right now at the market and they have a very fair price per month/year. They have a lot of features and I can say that they got the best smoothness when looking around comparing with other platforms for virtual tours. They always make improvements and have a great customer support.

Cons

In the future it would be great if they allow for us to add 360° videos.

Andy F.

No need to look elsewhere for us

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

It has helped us to present professional 360º virtual tours to our real estate clients without breaking the bank, and I particularly like the fact that you are not limited to a certain number of tours, even on the basic paid service.

Pros

Easy to use, good value for money, very customizable, good customer support. Can be used for regular photo gallery presentations as well as 360º virtual tours.

Cons

For what it costs, I really can´t think of anything more they could add, but they seem very responsive to user suggestions and run a very open discussion group on Facebook for users.

Pawel S.
  • Industry: Design

Virtual fair

Reviewed on 2020/09/05

I am a very satisfied customer, I highly recommend the KUULA system.

Pros

Very stable and intuitive software. Always available. has all the necessary functions to run a virtual fair. nice service and support.

Cons

The authors have other ideas for the development of the application for the future, some functionalities will not be available. There is no editing of text elements, and the implementation of external solutions (e.g. chat)

Bo R.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Easy to use high result

Reviewed on 2020/09/13

Very good!

Pros

Easy to use. Very friendly and visual user experience.

Cons

The 360 start image (white) could be better.

Jl M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great platform if you want to upload 360 drawings

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Pros

Easy to use, great team who tries to help the users of the platform. It allows me to show my 360 drawings to an audience using either the website or the app

Cons

There used to be a Facebook 360 share button which allowed to upload the 360 drawing straight from Kuula into FB but it's not there anymore. I miss it :)

Ty H.

Always improving, great support, my go to solution for hosted 360 tours

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Pros

Very intuitive UI, always improving, great feature set, and top notch support.

Cons

Just a tad less feature rich than my other favorite tour solution, but kuula is far easier to use.

Marek P.

Great software and amazing support! Very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Budget friendly and easy to use.

Pros

They are ahead of competition, it’s by far the best virtual tour software on the market. I love the new features: transitions and the walkthrough mode.

Cons

No cons so far. It is a great product and I am happy I found it. I'd recommend it to others.
I hope Kuula will support 360 video soon.

Cormac D.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Accessing

Reviewed on 2021/01/31

We look forward to continuing to produce our interactive tours through Kuula, an easy and fast platform to navigate and use, a good range of options and features which are increasing all the time.

Pros

Our company started during last year to promote local heritage sites and bring them to a global audience. We saw the increase in virtual tourism and 360 immersive experiences as well as the technology to create them. We experimented with a number of platforms but they did not have the ease of use and versatility Kuula offer. They have everything you need to produce a virtual tour and make it as basic, complex or as intuitive as you like. There is an inspiring community producing amazing interactive content though the platform and the Kuula team is extremely supportive in promoting our content and increasing global awareness.

Cons

Our company would like to take advantage of immersive VR technology for education and tourism over the next few years, and would love to see Kuula develop a dedicated app or something for Oculus or Steam to showcase their fantastic content.

Martin K.
  • Industry: Insurance

Kuula.co 360 photos sharing site review

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

I can easily present my portfolio to large audience and allow them to experience the unforgettable experience from my travels.

Pros

I have taken over 10000 360 panoramas. Kuula is perfect solution for displaying my content. It offers very high picture quality, fast viewer. There are several cool features like auto-aligned virtual tours, tiny planet view. It is important that new features added regularly.

Cons

The auto aligning functionality could be still improved. Maintenance of very high number of panoramas is rather complex then easy.

Ahmet rustem E.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

So Thankful

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Unlimitied capacity of adding image is amazing. We created small art fair with more than 1200 art works.

Pros

Art galleries started to close because of Covid 19 and Kuula helped art scene a lot with 360 art exhibitions. Its so easy to use. Not only its great for 360 photography its also great for 360 renders created with 3D softwares. Their weekly featured galleries shows us amazing artists all around the world. This helps us to see whats going on all over the world. Thank you Kuula team. We created amazing exhibitions with the help of you.

Cons

Just sometimes when I click on a image some other images appears in the gallery but very easy to fix.

Philip C.

Kuula Versitility

Reviewed on 2021/01/23

I was looking for a way to 'virtually' show people around London and to link to virtual photographic runs and walks. By using my website - londonruns.com, I was able to achieve this

Pros

The software has a full range of features to enable you to explore the possibilities of 360 well beyond real estate. Once you have done your first one the software became intuitive and it is quick and easy to add and change new one. I love the ability to link to the web site and the views in a VR headset is a game change - just need the camera to get better.

Cons

I would like a way to add a photo gallery simply - you can do it but it is a bit cumbersome.
Some of the tour features disappear when you are in a VR headset - I know this is not under Kuular's control but I hope they are trying to influence the headset designers.

Robert B.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Archviz on Kuula

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

Totally happy. Works well on all levels!

Pros

Easy to upload, customize functions, share and view on multiple platforms!

Cons

Sometimes it does not save an uploaded image.

Peter W.

Simple and functional

Reviewed on 2020/10/27

I really live Kuula
It’s so simple yet can give a very awesome result

Very versatile
Fits well with emerging 360 industry
Dependable

Cons

Can’t connect to Google Street View
Nothing else

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent product!

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Pros

Fast and easy to use, decent range of features, great community making some awesome images, friendly and responsive support.

Cons

Missing one or two features of more advanced tour creation products - balanced by being way quicker to use.

Candace H.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Fantastic tool that should be used by more Realtors

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

Pros

I loved that I could easily create virtual tours of my listings for my clients myself and saved me thousands of dollars.

Cons

A little bit of a learning curve but the customer service team is fantastic

Tyler H.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great tool

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

Kuula was always easy to work with and their service aligned well with our needs

Pros

Setting up and deploying was straightforward and easy

Cons

We never had any issues with the service throughout the entire time we used it

Konrad O.
  • Industry: Media Production

A necessity for anything 360 related

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

Very good, support is great, software is great, ease of use is great, definitely recommended for any creator who is in the 360 world as their go-to tool for fast a 360 tour creation.

Pros

Kuula is an amazing software which is very easy to use, there is literally not other software which provides such an easy to use interface and allows the integration of 360 photos into virtual tours; the image optimisation is very good and the panorama load very fast on any device regardless of the internet speed.

This is a must have software for any content creator.

Cons

I'd like to see more hotspots added with more functions so we can develop more creative virtual tours; also google street view integration would be a nice addition.

Ian H.
  • Industry: Online Media

Great for Customisation and ease of use.

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Very good, well priced software and excellent customer support, usually within the hour in my experience. Keep up the good work guys!

Pros

I love Kuula and it's a great accompanying platform that allows you to work with Matterport tours. I use Kuula as an engaging start screen to then link to Matterport tours. I also place Kuula tours within Matterport tours too. Easy intuitive UI. Smooth panning, text and image placement tool is useful, as is the ability to add audio to the tour. Love the lens flare tool and the ability to import 360 CGI panos not just camera based 360s. Pro account is well priced.

Cons

I'd like to see more customisation of text placement / formatting on the interactive cards. Ability to add multiple hyperlinks to cards would be nice as well. Brandable/ customisable navigation bar to navigate between Kuula posts as well as other URLs would be a big upgrade too. Relatively big jump in price from pro to business subscription, happy to pay a bit more just to be able to use multiple client logos but not the full business account amount.

Pedro C.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

High range of application

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

They personally answering ALL my doubts really fast beyond FAQs. Not Bots.

Pros

I started to use it for Real Estate its great, but then i used for create tagged maps, even presentations with a lot of linked metadata.

I think the service will be underrated if someone think that's just for real estate.

Greate cost-benefit ratio, and always online, no fails at my experience.

Cons

in my experience i didn't found even more if i compare with other companies.

Martin K.
  • Industry: Online Media

Really easy 360° Virtual Tours

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Pros

Kuula makes it quick and easy to create and share 360° Virtual Tours. The continual addition of new features makes for reasonable fess makes it a market leader.

Cons

It takes effort to master all the features.

Richard R.

Best 360 uploading online software for our Drone Photos

Reviewed on 2021/03/14

Pros

Really good created User Experience on the site. Everything working fast, intuitive, and without problems. Everything that was needed, we wrote on support and they help up under 24 hours. We using Kuula for our presentation and Virtual Tours for our clients.

Cons

All good, no problem. Maybe option for upload 30 000 x 15 000 photos and custom CTA buttons :)

Gerson P.

Excellent software to 360

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Pros

After research, I opted to use Kuula for the software's features and facilities. Great monthly fee. Always with new updates. Quality service. I do not exchange for any other software.

Cons

Satisfatório. Todos os recursos que preciso estão no software.

Rafael D.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I love this platform

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

I tried some free versions of other platforms and Kuula has several more options as well as it is easier to use. The paid versions are also cheaper and that is really good for new business

Pros

I'm starting a new project with 360° images and Kuula is really useful and friendly. Until now I've been using the basic version for a couple of weeks and definitely I'm going to upgrade.

Cons

There are some features that you only find when click on the share button. I had a hard time the first couple of times trying to find them.

Marc A.

Great software

Reviewed on 2020/10/17

Ease of use is exemplified throughout the platform. Keeping the user in mind
the code transitions well as the user beginner to pro gets the program up and running.
Customer support thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is second to none and reminds me of how Apple software
was in the past. Great to work with this team and look forward to being involved with future development!

Pros

Ease of use combined with exemplary customer support!

Cons

Platform is developing yet the growth is supported with excellent support staff.

Steven S.
  • Industry: Photography

Powerful, user-friendly, highly customizable pano/tour solution

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

Fantastic in every respect. I'm building amazing tours that my clients love. Because of the high degree of customization, I get to really express my creativity in each tour. I also like the streamlined workflow which enables me to get even complex tours in under deadlines. One thing that sets me apart is my use of 3-D aerial imagery, which cannot be done in Matterport (more on this below), but which Kuula handles beautifully. One of the best things about Kuula is the customer support. Any questions I have about the features are answered by a small group of people that I actually get to know through email. Rather than just referring me to some FAQ page, they listen to me and answer my questions, and they follow up. Also one really nice thing about Kuula is the excellent community of users who post their work with the ability to leave feedback for each other. Some of this work is spectacular, and it inspires me to take new creative risks and stay relevant.

Pros

- Ability to build highly customized tours quickly
- Excellent pricing plan
- Very user friendly, but also powerful
- Ability to incorporate 3-D aerial panoramas into my tours
- Individualized and highly responsive customer service
- Good community of users/creatives which can inspire new ideas
- Lens Flare effect is a nice touch

Cons

None. I'm still digging into the features, so I'm sure there are many things it does that I haven't even discovered yet.