iClassPro

Class management platform for sports or recreation centers

Kristin A.

new Customer - having some doubts

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Overall the customer support has been very good in the areas that they can help us with. I am, however, very disappointed about being sold a product that once installed does not function for my company in the way it was described. See above.

Pros

I really like the clean look that it presents to our customers that are registering for our program.

Cons

We have found several problems that hopefully can be resolved.
*The "make up" feature that we were sold on, in actuality does not function for our business at all - it is useless to us and we are still having to use our manual system.
*we have had a problem with our selection of payment methods and our customers are still able to select a payment option (AmEx) that we do not accept and thus we are having to spend time and resources to correct what should have been automatic
*The staff portal would be far more useful to us if we could post automatic messages to our staff when the log in to the time clock

Natalie F.

Left and Came Back

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

When I opened my gymnastics school I started out using iClassPro and made a huge mistake when I wanted to try something else that cost a little less. I experimented with 2 different software and neither could touch the functionality or value of iClassPro. Needless to say I returned and I won't be shopping around again anytime soon.

Pros

Very straightforward and intuitive. Many features with constant updating.

Cons

There isn't anything I can name in particular.

Christie leigh M.

Beat Class Management Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Customer service is great. Plus they take your suggestions of improvements and send them to their developers. I’ve had at least two of my suggestions made into real option!

Pros

We’ve never been able to take credit cards before and this program allows us to do so. Everything is all in one place- parent info, student info, payment info, registered classes. One database for all our records.

Cons

Currently, you cannot save additional files to each student. We have a few special needs student that need a doctors note for participation. We cannot store these copies on their files and have to keep hard copies. It’s also somewhat hard to set up. But they set up multiple meeting with you with a customer service rep to get your classes and software set up. It’s a little confusing for the first few months but once you get the hang of it, it gets even better!

Stephanie P.

Works pretty well

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

We love using it, we love all of the updates, easy for the coaches to use.

Pros

I love that this company is constantly improving the software. I love the ease of use for the attendance tracker and skill achievement tracker.

Cons

I wish that the achievement tracker was not so complicated to set up.

Erin P.
  • Industry: Sports

Great Service and always adding new features and updates

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

iClassPro has developed into a tool that all of our coaches and managers can use, things that I would like to see added are generally added without me having to ask! They put in a lot of time and ewffort to give us the tools we need to reun our business.

Pros

Its ease of use is and flat rate is what drew us to use iClassPro in the first place since we started they have added so many new features without changing the price! No hidden charges will pile up on you and your database is all in one place!
It is easy to use yet I have called and messaged support so many time and they can walk me through fixes and if not fix it for me!
Everything we need is right at our fingertips! I have been able to get rid of 3 other programs just by using iClassPros features! Birthday Parties time Clock and Skill charts!!!!

Cons

Sometimes I get confused on set up (just because there are so many options) but its literally a call or email away and they message right away! Ive never been unhappy with the length of time it took to get an answer!

Laura M.

iClassPro value

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

The ability to have everything online and accessible from anywhere is the most valuable. Allowing sign-ups online was a huge business increase.

Pros

Ability to navigate the site. Ability to get to clients, students and classes multiple ways. Ease of adding charges to accounts.

Cons

Lack of report filter options. Party pro is not fully integrated - can't save credit cards from parent portal.

Cinnamon W.

iClassPro Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

In general we are pleased with iClassPro and the customer support we receive.

Pros

Centralized location to track all account information.

Cons

There are lots of steps to doing things. You have to do a lot of clicks. Reports are not very customizable. Not able to add more than one bank account. For sports facilities that have booster clubs there is a need for multiple accounts and being able to take payment through one centralized location such as iClass and being able to tell it if it goes to Booster or business is a must.

iClassPro Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

The time we save using iClassPro compared to our old manual avenue is incredible. Being able to quickly access current data has made our lives and the lives of our customers much easier. There's no way we could go back to our former processes - I don't know how we did it without iClassPro!

Pros

We went from manual registration on a monthly basis to online registration on a rolling basis and it has changed our business. Our office manager has more time to work with our customers and complete tasks rather than wasting it taking registrations, verifying rosters, and re-entering similar information each registration cycle.

Cons

Sometimes features are promised in the forum that either take years to appear or never become a reality. There are some very clear loop holes in the system that don't seem to be difficult fixes, such as not being able to email families on wait lists from the class page like active enrollments or have noted allergies/medical issues appear on the rosters.

Owen C.
  • Industry: Sports

Constantly improving our business!

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

With iClass Pro and the iClass Pro App I have been able to streamline our business process cutting the amount of time needed for daily functions. Our customers have direct access to their accounts and have multiple controls to help them stay connected on their athlete and their skills, up to date on billing, and engaged in upcoming events. iClass Pro is a huge part in my business's success!

Pros

After 12 plus years of using iClass Pro, I am constantly impressed by the forward progress of the software! We have been big fans of the parent portal, and use it's functions daily. The functions of the new iClass Pro App are an even better upgrade with an easy to use layout, multiple functions and great looking style. I am excited to be rolling this out to our clients. It makes our business look and feel cutting edge, user friendly and efficient.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the new iClass Pro App or the iClass Pro software.

Celia B.

iClass Pro

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

Great customer service. I love how I'm able to call and get questions answered right away.

Pros

User friendly! The pages are easy to navigate and understand.

Cons

No real cons, I would just like to see a couple of things added. It would be helpful when you add a "new" family, the program recognizes that a phone number is already in use. We always ask if they have been here before and even though they said no, sometimes they have and they just forgot that they booked a party years back and they're already in the system! And maybe a flashing or a red colored alert if their are notes listed on the family page. Just need something eye-catching so the staff knows to look! Last would be the ability to swipe and save the credit card on customer billing side.

Susan S.

Best Value for the Money!

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

Great customer experience! The company stays up with demands.

Pros

The customer service, updates and price.

Cons

Not knowing when changes have been made, updates.

Eric M.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Streamlined our business

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

gets better every day. support will give you a quick answer.

Pros

great customer management of both active and past customers. handles everything from attendance to merchant services

Cons

some new features don't seem to be a needed feature. more obvious needed features seem to get tabled.

Shaunna R.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

We have loved all that it has to offer. We have been with 3 other companies in the past and this is by far the best priced, and has the greatest features! Trust me when I say I scout out all the time and have yet to find something as good as or better. These guys are the best in the business and we have been very happy with them every step of the way!

Pros

Very responsive when we have needed help. Very easy to train new staff on and easy to use. Love that it gives our parents some freedom to make changes to their accounts.

Cons

I wish they had a sub feature for replacement teachers, but I know they are working on it. Also, wish you could have more than 1 card on file, for parents who split payment.

Tammy A.

IclassPro review

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Pros

I really like the iclasspro software. I like all the reports you can run and the bank deposit reports. I like that you can keep the attendance on the software also.
I like the mobile app as well.
I like the text and voice broadcast features very much.

Cons

I don't really have one thing that I dislike

Melissa J.

Love working with IClassPro

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

We are super happy that we decided to switch to I Classpro. Great customer service and very open to suggestions on changes to help streamline functions.

Pros

This program is really easy to use. I definitely think that our families are much happier with the registration program since we switched to IClasspro. We are definitely getting alot of bang for our buck.

Cons

I would like to see more reports that can be used for financial purposes. Also, it would be great if they would hold training classes for people to attend to learn the system in and outs in more detail. Or if they would have a detailed training manual that could be used on site for people.

Raleigh C.
  • Industry: Sports

It is the best on the market for the price

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

I own and operate a gymnastics training facility, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , and iClassPro has made my businesses workflow much easier.

Pros

iClassPro was probably the first software for the Gymnastics Industry that really elevated the user experience. It is the best product on the market for the price.

Cons

The issues are not iClassPro's fault as much their lack of innovation. What they do, they do well. It would be nice if they integrated with 3rd party software so I could sync BambooHR to iClassPro etc.

Amy S.

Pretty useful software

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

Pros

Saves a lot of time with registration and payment

Cons

Any issues with the system never get fixed - you just have to work around the problem

Amie B.

Makes Managing Easier! Knowledgeable & Friendly Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Overall, I'm happy with iClassPro. If there are ever any issues, their customer service is phenomenal!

Pros

iClassPro makes managing of accounts and enrollments easy! Love the skill evaluation feature too. The new app for families will be exciting too.

Cons

When setting up the skill tree in iClassPro, it organizes the skills in alphabetical order. It takes so much time to re-organize the skills in progression order every time changes are made on the skill tree. I also wish there was an app for the administrative side.

Karissa H.

Switching to iClassPro From Jackrabbit

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Pros

It’s super simple to use. We absolutely love the attendance taking option and the apps for the program. It makes attendance taking a lot easier and it makes staff more involved and most importantly customers feel more in control and more in the loop!

Cons

Scheduling an email to be sent out is not an option.

You cannot enter, change or fix charges in a persons account if you are not under the correct location.

Those are kind of the main things - there’s a few others however we have worked around those issues and it no longer bothers us!

Tamara S.

Iclass Pro Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

I use Iclass pro for our gym, camps, and swim lessons. It has helped us with communication and organization. It's a very user friendly database. We switched to iclass pro from using a mix go google docs, forms, and paper waivers.

Pros

It's easy to learn. The reports are great & useful. The customer service is exceptional! The parent portal is easy to navigate for our customers. Iclass continues to improve on what they are offering. Feels like Christmas whenever a new option comes available!

Cons

Maybe that I can't produce one particular report I want which operates income into specific categories. Not sure I can explain this to a new user. but its been my only dissatisfaction so far.

Ellen G.

Owner of gymnastics facility

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

We purchased the program at a local Congress for years back and have not regretted it.

Pros

I love the accessibility of that can be utilized while we are traveling in order to monitor the activity while we are gone. The constant updates are beneficial and that the company is constantly trying to make things better.

Cons

It would be nice to have a private lesson setting, where the prices are able to be different per coach. Instead of running them as camps.

Elise S.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Good software for gym management

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

overall, I like this service, the organization it provides, and its features

Pros

ability to create skill trees, track progress of participants, and print out evaluation forms. I also like the student and family organization and ability to create notes for families. The interface and platform for clients to use to create accounts, see progress, pay, etc. is very useful as well.

Cons

I don't like how you can create notes for individual athletes and families and they don't pop up easily to check. It's sometimes hard to remember if you put a family not or student note.

Shannon K.

iclass Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Overall I enjoy using iclass. I find the customer service team to be very helpful.

Pros

I love that this product is constantly coming up with different updates and changes to make the software better and more user friendly.

Cons

I find the camps section kind of tricky for our very flexible summer camps that we have.

Jillian S.

Mostly satisfied

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Overall, I am pretty happy. The cost is high for a small business like mine. The customer service is very good and that means a lot.

Pros

I like the desktop function, staff portal, and ability to communicate with families easily.

Cons

There's no option for parents to select how to dismiss kids at the end of class. It can be hard for parents - not always user friendly on their end. I do a lot of helping customers..

Jennifer D.
  • Industry: Sports

Great product for the price

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

I like having class schedules , billing and parent portals all in one stop

Pros

I like the ease of enrolling students & the payment portals

Cons

I wish there were better ways to combine split families and multiple billing options on one students account . We have many split households that pay with two different forms and there is no option to do that