EasyWorship

4,5 (451)
Worship presentation software for churches

Jeff S.

EasyWorship really is easy

Reviewed on 2021/05/18

Overall, we've enjoyed using EasyWorship. I can show someone how to run it in just a few minutes. Building schedules is a bit more complicated, but relative easy once you understand it.

Pros

It is easy to use a schedule during a service. If something is skipped in the service, it is easily skipped in EasyWorship. Most everything is drag and drop to put it in the schedule. It works well with PowerPoint and videos.

Cons

You cannot drag and drop motion background from just any folder on your computer. They have to be in a specific folder.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Jeff, thanks for the feedback! You should actually be able to drag-and-drop media from anywhere on your computer directly into the EasyWorship software. When you have some free time, please contact our support team at 1-918-250-1493 to take a look at this issue with you. Fred

Blair P.

The name is accurate

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Overall this is a very easy to use, but powerful presentation software for displaying song lyrics. It integrates with many lyric and license providers which makes adding new songs simple. The price is okay and the developer seems to work on upgrades pretty regularly. I would recommend this software to any church looking for a lyrical presentation application.

Pros

It really is easy. It's very nicely laid out and simple to learn, which makes it very easy and user friendly. The developer's have done a fantastic job in many respects and if you're looking for a presentation software for church I would highly recommend trying this one. It allows you to easily change backgrounds or to have a solid color as the background. Changing song lyrics is simple and straightforward and you have the ability to change how the lyrics look as far as font and how many words are on the screen. It's easy to re-order songs if you need to, or add and delete songs on the fly. The search feature helps find a song easily if your teams adds a song on the fly. It also has the ability to put scripture on the screen, with many different versions available.

Cons

Sometimes video with sound doesn't work well or at all and the program seems finicky about the type of video file. I've found displaying webpages hit or miss as well, but I'm not sure if that's the control or the program as I haven't done it often.

There isn't much that I don't like about it.

ProPresenter and Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

Price and easy of use as well as compatibility with Windows based system.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Blair, thanks for the feedback! It sounds like there may be a couple of issues that we should be able to help you correct right now. If you could contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected], I would be happy to help. Fred

Peter V.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

"The best presentation software we have purchased, PERIOD!"

Reviewed on 2021/12/16

We are able to deliver a multimedia presentation to our congregation in a very professional manner but with absolute ease and precision. We are very satisfied with EasyWorship and what we have been able to accomplish for our Sunday Worship and weekly experiences.

Pros

The product in overall brings honor to its name: VERY easy to use and quality of the presentations are consistently flawless. It has never glitched or "blow up" on me. software is pretty stable and quick overall system performance. I believe I will stay with EasyWorship for a long time! Amazing price for the results we are getting. THANK YOU!

Cons

It does not have more bible versions and should include Spanish versions also. There are a lot of Hispanic congregations that will be able to use the software in the nation and other parts of the world as well.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback! If you're looking for a specific Bible for EasyWorship, please feel free to post a new request on our forum but I am happy to let you know that we do have several Spanish Bible translations available with EasyWorship as well as many other common languages. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Fred

Dave G.

Budget Option for Windows Users

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

I found EasyWorship to work well in a basic Windows setup. However, if the church wants to heavily use videos or use a Mac, ProPresenter is the definitive option.

Pros

This is an upgrade over PowerPoint for Windows users looking to project or display lyrics during church services. It also costs significantly less than some of its competitors.

Cons

The reliability isn't on par with ProPresenter and it's functionality with videos and multi-screen setup leaves something to be desired.

Reasons for Choosing EasyWorship

The need to manage songs in a library and make quick changes during the middle of a service

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

I chose because of price, but consider ProPresenter to be the better alternative for most churches.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Dave, thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you've found our software to be affordable and easy to use. We would like to talk more with you on the video functionality issue and I believe we can solve this with a short troubleshooting session. Feel free to contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] when you have a bit of time to work on this. Fred

Tammy L.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great for what we need it to do

Reviewed on 2021/10/27

Easyworship is MUCH easier than most applications I've used in churches previously. I would recommend it.

Pros

Being able to do everything within one program is amazing! Previously, we were using PowerPoint for the sermon slides, MediaPlayer for videos and switching back in forth while on the presentation screen looked messy and was frustrating.

Cons

I wish it were a little easier to use and that it was all linked to a cloud. It would be great if the worship minister put in her songs from her home, the minister put in his notes for the sermon from his home, etc... and it all compiles into one file I opened on Sunday morning at the church. At this time, I don't see a way of doing that besides everybody emailing me their stuff and me spending quite a bit of time putting it together. It is time consuming to have to manually enter every song we sing.

Reasons for Choosing EasyWorship

Our volunteers were finding it difficult to run multiple programs on Sunday morning and know which program to run at what time in the service. This makes it a lot easier.

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

Less expensive and I've had previous experience with EasyWorship at other churches we have minister with.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Tammy, thanks for the feedback! Cloud based storage is something that our development team is working but at this moment we do not have a projected timeline for this feature. Please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or requests that we can implement to improve your experience. You can contact me at [email protected] Nolan

Daniel W.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great product and great service

Reviewed on 2021/12/13

We use this for every worship service, we embed PowerPoint for the message, it all works great.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to build on, the people who use it like it

Cons

No negatives, I do know the songs need to be re-configured for our purposes.

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

I does it all in one place and helps us livestream

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Daniel, thanks for the feedback! Please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or requests that we can implement to improve your experience. Nolan

Sandy P.

Impressive Product for churchs' worship & message presentation

Reviewed on 2022/01/04

Pros

Ability to pull songs off SongSelect & scripture from a variety of translations. Auto-sizing of text to fit screen. Some additional features I haven't used much yet, such as Alerts, etc.

Cons

Because of the power built into the software, the learning curve is moderately steep, but tech support is great about answering questions quickly. Cost of additional Bible translations, though there is a limit to how many we require, so it's not too bad.

Robert R.

EasyWorship Program makes for Easy Worship

Reviewed on 2021/12/15

I love EasyWorship6 for the ease of use. Very easy to learn the functions, very user friendly, and the tech support, if a problem should arise, is top-notch.

Pros

The PowerPoint integration is essential in our church. I make informational slides at home, and then load them into the sanctuary computer to show them before service. The double-click feature to quickly put content from the databases onto the LIVE screen makes operation very smooth. And the larger buttons on the main panel make it easy to navigate, rather than tiny buttons on over-loaded control panels with other programs.

Cons

That EW7 has gone to subscription-based use instead of purchase.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Robert, thanks for the feedback! If there's anything else that we can do to improve your experience, please let me know. Fred

Valerie H.

Good Display for Worship

Reviewed on 2021/11/29

Overall, it does the basics of what we expect. I would be interested in more videos to teach about the features included with the subscription we have instead of tempting us to buy more.

Pros

The presentation this provides for worship service is beautiful and easy for the congregation to follow.

Cons

I would like more features included with our paid subscription.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Valerie, thanks for the feedback! If you think of anything that we could do to improve your experience, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] Nolan

Don G.

DoninFtMyers EWS review

Reviewed on 2022/01/07

Pros

Ability for volunteers to step in and help with service presentation with little training.

Cons

A recent change that forces me to create a schedule from scratch each Sunday instead of saving last Sunday's schedule with next Sunday's date and making a few edits. (We project a lot of the liturgy that repeats each Sunday)

Richard G.

EasyWorship 7 - Great Multimedia Platform for Enhanced Worship Experience

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

I love that EasyWorship is a Christian company with its primary mission to advance the cause of Jesus Christ. After a challenging learning curve, I have come to appreciate the incredible capabilities of EW7. I use virtually all of its functionality and would recommend EW7 to any church that needs a comprehensive multimedia platform to enhance their worship service. I like the subscription option that makes EW7 affordable for even small churches at an affordable price with updates available at no additional cost. The EW support team is exceptional. They are available, polite, extremely knowledgable, and reassuring. Access to support that you can count on is essential when your entire worship service depends on its audiovisual technology.

Pros

EasyWorship 7 is a stable, reliable multimedia platform that is indispensable for projection of announcements, music lyrics, PowerPoint presentations, and direct access to external audio video sources during worship services and other church-related programs. The user can import photographs, videos,other resources available from its on-line media store, or create your own media, Through EW7, you can access lyrics in slide form from an existing library, import song lyrics from CCLI on-line, or create your own lyrics slides. You can create your own multi-layered media slides and create media libraries for easy access to backgrounds, Bible verses etc. EasyWorship can also connect live to social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube using streaming programs such as OBS.

Cons

EasyWorship initial seemed to be exceptional complicated, although I was able to teach myself using the user manual, on-line teaching tutorials available on the EasyWorship website, and trial and error. Unfortunately, there was no one in my area that had practical experience setting up or using EW. I started with EasyWorship 6, which was a bit unstable. Occasionally it would lock up in the middle of the worship service. With the change to EW7 and subsequent updates, I have had no problems for the last 3 years. It also helps that Windows 10 has become more reliable. You do need a computer with good processing power, a quality external video card, and lots off storage. There is no Mac version, although I understand that you can run EW7 on a Mac using Bootcamp. I tried using a virtual Parallels computer on my Mac. It doesn't work because Parallels uses its own audio and video drivers that can't support the demands of EW7.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Richard, thanks for the feedback! I hope that we can continue to provide the same exceptional experience you've had so far. If there's ever anything we can do to improve our product or your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] Fred

Nick C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Good if you’re good at it

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Despite some of the issues with media files, I enjoy using EasyWorship. It did not take long to “master,” and with a little pre-planning and a brief tutorial, I could have someone take over my role for a service without much worry. I would have liked to have been able to have accessed a wider catalogue of songs, but once you learn the tricks to inputting lyrics, adding songs is not a major issue. I purchased this software initially because of budget constraints and a lack of time to properly compare all available options. That being said, I am not unhappy with the time I spent using it.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is the ease in which the user can quickly put Bible verses on the screen if they have not been informed about them prior. I used this as a music minister before I became senior pastor, and our pastor would frequently quote scripture throughout his sermon that he had not given to me beforehand. This software proved better than any other I have used at being able to quickly put a scripture on the screen, and being able to quickly alternate between translations. With a little practice, I could have the scripture on the screen before the pastor finished saying “John 1:1 says.” The other software I’ve used has made this task difficult.

Cons

Integrating media proves to be troublesome much of the time. We frequently had issues with video files that, even though they had been loaded onto the computer itself, would not play correctly from the software. We ended up resorting to simply playing video files through another media player, then changing the desktop mirroring following the end of the video so that we could begin using this software again. We also had issues at times (though less frequently) with looped video backgrounds causing the program to crash. This occurred on multiple PCs, each with a processor more than capable of handling the looping video, and with multiple looping videos, which leads me to believe it is an issue with the software.

Costs

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Nick, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time available this week, we should be able to resolve the issue with video playback. Can you contact our technical support department at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected]? This will probably be a quick fix that we can help with. Fred

Thomas L.

Functional and Easy to Use Worship Projection Software

Reviewed on 2019/08/31

Our entire technical / presentation team likes EasyWorship because of its flexibility, which fits right in with our typical services. We usually do not get the sermon outlines or the worship song list until an hour before the service starts, and EasyWorship makes is easy to quickly build the lists and make any edits before service starts. EasyWorship also allows for a quick transition to ad hoc scriptures, songs or videos when the leaders go "off script".

Pros

Database of song lyrics, backgrounds and Scripture - both included and for purchase
Ease of building service lists
Integration with other media sources, like SongSelect, YouTube, etc.
Speed to load and change between items
Flexibility of formatting and organizing presentation material

Cons

When they removed the ability to synch the display between preview, saved presentation and the library. We run a very dynamic and flexible service, which is why we like the ability to quickly display new songs, scripture and media, but it would be nice to have the software display the material from the library and the presentation list, especially when we need to flip between different scripture verses. This used to be a configurable option, but was removed.

EasyWorship also occasionally loses the monitor configuration and randomly changes between the front and foldback monitors as well as the main display at startup. It also doesn't always label the monitors the same as what Windows calls them (Monitor 1 in Windows and Monitor 3 in EW, for example), which causes confusion for new operators and must be dealt with quickly when getting ready for a service, but it is easily correctable once you have dealt with it a couple times. Would be nice to have that corrected.

Reasons for Choosing EasyWorship

SongShow Plus was using more system resources and becoming more cumbersome to use and support was declining. Several of our system support vendors were dropping SSP / no longer recommending it.

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

We needed a program that was Windows compatible and not too challenging to learn. SongShow Plus was using more system resources and becoming more cumbersome to use and we did not want to switch to Mac.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time, I would be thrilled to speak with you about some of the feature requests you may have. I also noticed your comments on losing the monitor configuration in Windows. This is not typical and may be something we need to troubleshoot either via phone or email. I can be contacted at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at [email protected], if you'd like to speak about either. Fred

• Industry: Publishing

One of the best pieces of software I've used in church for putting songs and texts in screen.

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

It was a wonderful day when the church decided to buy EW instead of just using PowerPoint for visual aids in services. We use EW to display hymns and Bible texts mainly on the projector or TV but it really comes in handy for praise and worship sessions where we can just keep the words coming as the song leaders chain songs together. The built-in Bible versions also mean that the preachers can call any random text during the sermons and we can put it in seconds.

The first thing I like about this software is that it is easy to setup and get it running. The system requirements are pretty basic in terms of software and memory usage but of course you need a device that supports dual video output. I ran our first version of Easy Worship on an old laptop with Windows XP and no more than 512MB RAM. Of course the newer versions require a little more processing power and memory but the early version still works well even on newer operating systems.

Secondly the interface is pretty easy to understand and use. So intuitive that non-techies can master the basic operations in less than 30 minutes. It's a great tool for helping young persons to get involved in the service. As long as they can read and pay attention to the service they can help put the songs and texts up on screen. EW is highly customizable and also easy to back up onto a flash drive. This comes in very handy during computer upgrades. No need to add all the custom songs over again.

Cons

There's not a lot to not like about this software. My biggest issue is that they don't support Mac systems. It's not a deal breaker but it does limit our choices for computer upgrades.

The second issue is the upgrade price. It's really great software and the initial cost is worth the investment but the upgrade price is a little steep. A smaller yearly subscription might be better and more manageable for smaller churches.

My final issue is more technical and it has to do with codecs and using videos as backgrounds in EW. The videos work fine on their own but as soon as you try to use them as a background they stop playing. It seemed to be a Windows 7 issue. Maybe fixed in 8 or 10 but none of the fixes found online worked so far. It's more of an annoyance than a major issue.

Response from Softouch Development

Thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that the MAC version is actually our primary focus currently and I hope you will be able to try it out. We have now added a subscription model that can be done yearly or monthly as well for EasyWorship 7. Could you please contact one of us in support about the video playback issue? I would love to help you out with that. - Fred

Tim P.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Solid product with great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

I have been doing church A/V for 20+ years and for most of the time I have been using EW. They have kept up with the times with upgrades and feature improvements. I have evaluated several options over the years but I've never felt comfortable enough with any other options to make the move to another platform. I often recruit novice users to assist in this ministry and find that new users pick up on the basic operating skills very quickly. Most people that I know that are doing Church video presentations that are not using EW are using MS PowerPoint. Knowing both as well as I do, I could never be convinced that PP is a better alternative to EW.

Overall, I am a loyal customer and it would be a big ask to get me to give this application up for another option.

Pros

This interface is intuitive and easy to use. The layout is clean and flexible. Overall for church presentation software it offers all of the features that I need. I rarely have a request or task that I can't fulfill in one way or another by using EW. They are continually adding features and functionality. When I do have the rare problem, I never feel like I'm left to fend for myself as their customer service is always friendly and ready to help. I also love the integration with Song Select.

Cons

I would like to see some better tools for "tagging" of resources and also some richer photo and video editing functions. They have a remote function that lets the user control the application with a mobile device. As much as I love this feature, I have a difficult time getting it to connect on a consistent basis and the lack or reliability leave me uncertain about depending on it.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback! If you have some time, I would love to speak with you further about the "tagging" and editing functions that you've requested here. When you have some free time, would you please reach out to me at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] to detail these requests a bit further? Fred

Doug N.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Why your business needs EasyWorship software!

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

We are a church using this software, and it has been very helpful. We no longer use the hymnals for our music, because we can send the words directly to the screens in the sanctuary. We can run announcements before and after the service to remind people of upcoming events and scheduled meetings, which is a big help. I really don't know what we would do if we did not have EasyWorship software. It has made my job working in the AV booth go a lot smoother. We put on a very professional looking service!

Pros

The software was very easy to get up and running. With this software, you can load and play almost any sort of audio or video file you will ever need. If we have the need to play a PowerPoint, a video from a website, and an audio selection from another source, we can do it with EasyWorship. It is not a difficult program to learn how to use. We transmit our signal to three projectors in the main sanctuary and to several other tv monitors in various rooms. We can display announcements before the service, and then we can show the service on all the displays. I would recommend EasyWorship to any business or church that has any need for this sort of software.

Cons

I can honestly say that I really don't have any cons with EasyWorship software. There is a learning process with any new software package, but with EasyWorship, it was very fast. There are "how to" videos on Youtube that can be of value also.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Doug, thanks for the feedback! If you think of any other feedback or requests, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] Fred

Alvin R.

Great Product With Service to Match

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

As stated above the ease of developing a complete schedule with limited resources is key advantage for our church. The reason the review is titled 'Great Product With Service to Match' is that I was completely satisfied with EasyWorship 6 from time it was installed in October of 2017 until Sunday June 26 2020 when I attempted to purchase a bible and program stated my login details were invalid. Through discussion with the Technical Team it was discovered that our software license had been activated under a church with same name in same state but different city - meaning we never paid to activate our software. I felt like I was being forced into a software upgrade through no fault of mine. But then God shows up. I reviewed all the personal and business accounts which would have been used to purchase our campus license and could not find anything. We have used the software for 33 months with no issues and assuming we had been paying subscription of $15/month for 33 months would have paid $495.00. The team at EasyWorship was great to work with and we now have version 7 installed with a campus license which has paid for itself by months of use behind us and I am certain the software will be utilized for many years to come. Great product and great personnel in Technical Support and Customer Support.

Pros

The scheduling feature within EasyWorship is what sets it apart from other programs for me. We are a small congregation with limited resources (both financial and human) so fact that I can have our schedule developed in 10 minutes or less is great. Also, last minute changes are simple to make along with being able to pull up scripture in seconds.

Cons

Really have not found anything missing over the 2.5 years of using EasyWorship 6. We just upgraded to EasyWorship 7 which has some additional features.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Alving, thanks for the feedback! If you ever run into trouble or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Isaac O.
  • Industry: Events Services

From a Church Media Director

Reviewed on 2021/08/21

My years of using easy worship from EW2009-EW6-EW7 has been a wonderful experience, I have tried out few other software out there but I always end up coming back because no one does it better.
My worship experience won't be the same without this product because it makes it truly EASY!.

Pros

Easy worship is my favorite when it come to presentation because as the name is, so it is. I love the media library specially because it helps me sort my resources and I can do a last minute readjustment to the image or video instead of going to look for a third party app and its very helpful when it happens during service and I edit without breaking the flow of my presentation. Despite the heavy modification on Easy Worship 7, it still works seamlessly on an average pc without glitch this is unlike other graphic software.

Cons

Easy worship is nice and I feel that I get the value for my money but I still think the price is a bit high, maybe lesser packages can be introduced or price slashes. There should be provision for lyric plugin from internet, the web feature isn't the best and finally the templates should be more flexible to be customized to bring out the creativity in users..

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Isaac, thanks for the feedback! If you think of any additional feedback or requests, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] Fred

Trevor R.

Great Software for Churches on a Budget and Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

We have used EasyWorship for over a decade and it has always served our needs well as a church. We would recommend the software easily to others looking for something like it.

Pros

One of the best features of this software is the app you can control the entire program on (as long as you have wifi). We continuously use the app to enhance the availability of the software throughout the building and the services. The software allows the user to import their own images, videos, PowerPoints, etc easily, while storing it effectively in a database with a search function. Great starter software for churches looking to expand their visuals within their services.

Cons

There are times previews (especially while importing PowerPoints, images or videos) only show a black screen. That is a minor inconvenience, but probably one of things that makes the typically user friendly software less effective.

ProPresenter and MediaShout

Price and ease of use.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Trevor, thanks for the feedback! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting us over in tech support about the blank previews issue. This is usually easy to correct by installing driver updates or making other minor tweaks to the system. If you have some time to work on it, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] Fred

Avery M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

If you are looking for a simple tool for worship, EasyWorship is what you need!

Reviewed on 2021/01/02

I worked for Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and EasyWorship is a tool that benefitted us greatly. We do multiple camps a year, and having that simple interface helps people young and old to be able to control how the program works.

Pros

I've used EasyWorship after trying it one time for a service, and it's a go-to program for me on every worship set! One of the things I love about it is the interface. It lists all the songs you have on record, and you are able to create a new slideshow in case a song is missing. Because I tend to do non-mainstream worship songs from time to time, it's easy to create a quick slideshow right before church service, and it looks professional!

The ease of access for this program is phenomenal, and it allows you to be at ease during church services. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in finding something different.

Cons

Sometimes adding videos to a presentation would give me trouble, to points where the Audio would not work. Most times I would figure it out, but sometimes I wouldnt, and it would frustrate me a bit

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Avery, thanks for the feedback! If you run into any further trouble with creating presentations, please feel free to reach out to me and set up a remote session where I can take a look and help you out. You can contact me at [email protected] or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Ndereyimana P.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great for lyrics and simple projections

Reviewed on 2021/01/03

Pros

Well the first thing i noticed the first time to use it is that its very easy to use and its ability to to project from multiple screens,well honestly that was a goal.
Another great thing about easy worship is how easy it is to project song lyrics like for example in congregation or a church service when it comes to worship,it really give you the ability to control slides to slides whenever you want and how you want it.
Last thing is the ability to import videos from youtube much easier with easy worship which can be showing videos from youtube a great success through this software.

Cons

Well it just seems outdated and harder compared to other softwares like pro presenter but still better than epic worship.
But anyways though the software has some difficulties,it is still on of the best easy softwares to use

Response from Softouch Development

Hi NDEREYIMANA,
Thanks for the feedback!

We are passionate here at EasyWorship about offering the best service and highest quality product we can for our customers while keeping it user friendly.

We have a very eager tech team here at EasyWorship who would be happy to help you with any issues you may be having with the software as well as an extensive library of training videos to help you learn how to take advantage of the software to it's fullest potential.

If you have any questions just give us a call at (918) 250-1493.
Nolan

Rosymar P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

It is very useful, a tool for the super essential church, in each meeting it is needed and...

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

it is support in each service, meeting of the church, favors all the attendees, because they read and can sing the songs that are not known, new, and unknown. * When we project videos, it helps to make the talk more understandable and more understandable to all the visitors and assistants of the church.

Pros

* It is very useful, in my case for the church * It serves as a support, I can use it as support material, because we project videos, the lyrics of the songs, announcements of activities. * Help to organize the information of all the letters of the songs and they are ordered alphabetically. * It serves as support material, it helps a lot to the assistants of the church, adults to read and to be able to sing the songs and the young people in their meeting to be more crestivos with the videos

Cons

* In very few occasions the computer is slowed by so much information introduced in the program but it is only when it is saturated with videos at the same time, that several are used at the same time. * I have only used it in English, I have not been able to use it in Spanish, and sometimes I need to use it in that language. * The negative things that the program has are minimal, but I will only say that what affects me is when I have to use it on a less advanced computer, the machine slows down. that's it

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Rosymar, thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to see that our program has been so useful for your church. I did notice that you are having some trouble with utilizing Spanish language items in the program and wanted to let you know that you should be able to create Hymns and other items in Spanish without any issues. If you are having trouble with this, I would be more than happy to assist you with it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look - Fred, [email protected]

Leroy R.

Easy Worship 7 is well worth the upgrade from EW version 6

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

Easy Worship 6 did have problems with some video formats, and would randomly freeze when trying to play this next song during our service (or during testing before service), for example. The new version (v.7) has had not problems - and has made Live Streaming during the pandemic when we are 'online only' and only 3 people in the building stress free because we know our list of pre-recorded videos will play without hiccups.
This was our primary reason for the upgrade to v.7, but now having used EW7, I would not go back to the older version. I only have 5 months experience with EW6, and now about a month with EW7, but it has worked so well that I would not explore and learn new software from a competitor.

Pros

Easy Worship 7 handles our pre-recorded service videos very well during the restrictions for online-only services during our current lock-down. Also nice is the new dark mode (easier on the eyes in a dark room), remote control options, integration of video feeds directly into Easy Worship. The handling of scripture, and songs in the Schedule is also easier, with better flow when mixing different songs or verses together into one schedule item.
Easy Worship 7 converts version 6 files into v7 easily. There are also easy backup and transfer between computers of song catalogue using USB Profile Transfer tool.

Cons

Integration of the new version was very Easy. But while we are still learning the new features of EW Ver. 7, one item that is not apparently available is simultaneously sending the Live to a Projector, and the Alpha Channel through NDI simultaneously.

** Note: We have not yet evaluated this completely, and this statement could be incorrect.

We are looking to project simultaneously over VGA to our projector, and send a 'clean' transparent background NDI stream of the words for overlay on our Live Stream in OBS Studio, without having to use the Color Key in OBS to remove the background (which now always has to be solid colors, and still 'flickers' during slide transitions depending on the background color selected).

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Leroy, thanks for the feedback! I did want to let you know that dual projection is one of our most highly requested features and our development team is aware of the need for it. Our team will continue to encourage them to develop this feature until it is released. If you think of anything else that our team can do to improve the software or your experience, please let me know. Reach me at [email protected] Fred

Everett R.

Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

EasyWorship is easy to use, so volunteers can quickly use the service schedule with minimal training. When we encourage a problem, their Technical Support has been quick and fantastic.

Pros

EasyWorship allows us to integrate song lyrics and Scripture text quickly for the congregation and live-stream. EW integrates with SongSelect, for importing the song lyrics, and with PowerPoint presentation. There is also a built-in presentation application, which we are using for a countdown announcement loop. Video can be output as NDI, if you want to use a camera input, then export to a video distribution service or OBS.

Cons

The built-in web browser is Internet Explorer, which is now obsolete. EW only supports three video outputs – control screen, main projection and foldback. We added a video distribution box on the projection output, so that we can feed EW into our ATEM Pro for livestreaming.

Reasons for Choosing EasyWorship

The old program was very complicated and was not Windows Vista ompatible.

Price and easy of use.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Everett, thanks for the feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] Fred

Michael C.

Updated and great PC solid presenter software

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Solid performer from the early days of conference touring and presentations. Have used it for many years, and am really happy with the easy of use compared to ProPresenter. Native Powerpoint support including transitions is really useful for complex presentations and adds an excellence and professionalism that really wins business and credibility.

Pros

This software can work at the largest scale venues for our conference in Australia. It's a great to implement powerpoint integration and seamless video transitions for presentation. This software maintains stability and reliability, and only has had limitations on the hardware laptops itself. Great customisability of manual scaling for external display resolutions which is super handy for massive screens or multi projector displays. Also Native Microsoft PowerPoint Support.

Cons

This software prefers videos in the wmv codec. So converting and optimising videos is a must before import. also you will need to have a 16:9 and 4:3 presentations separately.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that as of 2014 our 6th edition of EasyWorship offers full support for MOV, MP4, and most other video formats. You will still need to make sure that you have the correct aspect ratio but I would be happy to speak with you about any questions or concerns. You can contact me by email: [email protected] - Fred