EasyWorship

Worship presentation software for churches

4,1
Joy S.

Easy to use!

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Love being able to include and onboard volunteers easily and having features that make running a smooth service up front do-able

Pros

We use EasyWorship for our Sunday services. I love how easy to use it is. Oftentimes volunteers are hesitant to volunteer to run slides because they think it requires a lot of technical experience, but EasyWorship is so straight forward we tell volunteers if you can use Facebook you can run EasyWorship. The black-out feature also makes transitions very smooth and the ability to preview what is coming up next helps you stay organized while running slides.

Cons

You do need a bit more technical training to load the songs/slides onto EasyWorship. Not a ton (if you are file opening, moving and attaching files, you could figure it out), but enough that the volunteer who can click buttons to advance slides may not be comfortable doing those things on the back-end. It just means a bit of extra prep before the service and is by no means an insurmountable obstacle.

I honestly haven't run into many problems with EasyWorship. I know there are more expensive and fancier softwares out there for people that want more options/customizability. For us, EasyWorship works just fine!

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Joy, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations on making the software a bit less technical on training and also to see if there are any features that you are interested in that EasyWorship may not yet have. Please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] at anytime. - Fred

Blair P.

The name is accurate

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Overall this is a very easy to use, but powerful presentation software for displaying song lyrics. It integrates with many lyric and license providers which makes adding new songs simple. The price is okay and the developer seems to work on upgrades pretty regularly. I would recommend this software to any church looking for a lyrical presentation application.

Pros

It really is easy. It's very nicely laid out and simple to learn, which makes it very easy and user friendly. The developer's have done a fantastic job in many respects and if you're looking for a presentation software for church I would highly recommend trying this one. It allows you to easily change backgrounds or to have a solid color as the background. Changing song lyrics is simple and straightforward and you have the ability to change how the lyrics look as far as font and how many words are on the screen. It's easy to re-order songs if you need to, or add and delete songs on the fly. The search feature helps find a song easily if your teams adds a song on the fly. It also has the ability to put scripture on the screen, with many different versions available.

Cons

Sometimes video with sound doesn't work well or at all and the program seems finicky about the type of video file. I've found displaying webpages hit or miss as well, but I'm not sure if that's the control or the program as I haven't done it often.

There isn't much that I don't like about it.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Blair, thanks for the feedback! It sounds like there may be a couple of issues that we should be able to help you correct right now. If you could contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected], I would be happy to help. Fred

John J.

Very Simple to use

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Pros

How quickly we could implement using and ease of training new users.

Cons

Going into version 6, we had issues with showing videos from DVDs. It wasn't until I had spent hours of trying new things, switching out video cards, and time with Tech Support that I was told that they has seen some issues with a certain brand of computer when playing DVD videos, which we have been using, but there were no warnings about that we we upgraded to that version.

Dave G.

Budget Option for Windows Users

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

I found EasyWorship to work well in a basic Windows setup. However, if the church wants to heavily use videos or use a Mac, ProPresenter is the definitive option.

Pros

This is an upgrade over PowerPoint for Windows users looking to project or display lyrics during church services. It also costs significantly less than some of its competitors.

Cons

The reliability isn't on par with ProPresenter and it's functionality with videos and multi-screen setup leaves something to be desired.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Dave, thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you've found our software to be affordable and easy to use. We would like to talk more with you on the video functionality issue and I believe we can solve this with a short troubleshooting session. Feel free to contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] when you have a bit of time to work on this. Fred

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Tim P.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Solid product with great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

I have been doing church A/V for 20+ years and for most of the time I have been using EW. They have kept up with the times with upgrades and feature improvements. I have evaluated several options over the years but I've never felt comfortable enough with any other options to make the move to another platform. I often recruit novice users to assist in this ministry and find that new users pick up on the basic operating skills very quickly. Most people that I know that are doing Church video presentations that are not using EW are using MS PowerPoint. Knowing both as well as I do, I could never be convinced that PP is a better alternative to EW.

Overall, I am a loyal customer and it would be a big ask to get me to give this application up for another option.

Pros

This interface is intuitive and easy to use. The layout is clean and flexible. Overall for church presentation software it offers all of the features that I need. I rarely have a request or task that I can't fulfill in one way or another by using EW. They are continually adding features and functionality. When I do have the rare problem, I never feel like I'm left to fend for myself as their customer service is always friendly and ready to help. I also love the integration with Song Select.

Cons

I would like to see some better tools for "tagging" of resources and also some richer photo and video editing functions. They have a remote function that lets the user control the application with a mobile device. As much as I love this feature, I have a difficult time getting it to connect on a consistent basis and the lack or reliability leave me uncertain about depending on it.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback! If you have some time, I would love to speak with you further about the "tagging" and editing functions that you've requested here. When you have some free time, would you please reach out to me at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] to detail these requests a bit further? Fred

Ron P.

EasyWorship beats MediaShout

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

Site licensing was a key factor in choosing EasyWorhip over other platforms. Also the intuitive nature of the product makes it easy to on board new volunteer workers to the team.

Cons

No complaints. EasyWorship was easy to set up and operate and a snap to train new volunteers.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Ron, thanks for the feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] Fred

Industry: Religious Institutions

Easy to use presentation software for church

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

it is a perfect presentation software for our church to use, straightforward and easy to use. My 8 year old son often runs Easy worship during our services

Pros

it is quite intuitive to use. Easy to add songs, backgrounds, scripture, audio/video into a schedule. Easy to navigate from slide to slide during a service

Cons

It is sporadically glitchy. Easy Worship will sometimes freeze or take several minutes to process changes. Though with the most recent versions Easy Worship has put out the glitchiness has been reduced.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi, thanks for your feedback! If you'd like to, I would be happy to troubleshoot the glitchy issues and see if this is something we can solve by adjusting some settings. - Fred

Aireen C.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Worked When Nothing Else Did

Reviewed on 2020/05/09

Pros

It was easy to integrate with OBS for live streaming live church service with lyrics and lower thirds Scriptures and speaker notes. Support Team was great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered all my questions and never gave up on me until I have my presentation up and ready to go.

Cons

It freezes a lot and I have to keep opening and closing it.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Aireen, thanks for the feedback! Could you contact our technical support team about the freezing the issue? This is not normal behavior for the software and should be easily correctable. Our team can be reached at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] to take a look at this for you. Fred

Steve G.

EasyWorship Wins

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

Great product and support staff. Would highly recommend using EasyWorship for churches.

Pros

EasyWorship software for church worship services really delivers on managing the worship flow. Having a first class support structure makes the product shine above others.

Cons

More free themes would help make product better.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Steve, thanks for the feedback! I hope we can continue to live up to those same standards for you now and in the future. If you ever think of any additional suggestions or concerns for us, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Eric M.

Great Beginner Product

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Good - I would definitely recommend it for a team that is learning to set-up a church service from a production point of view. The tools are rather simple to use.

Pros

It is a good beginner product for a small media team to learn and use.
Excellent database and search features

Cons

It can be a little cumbersome to upload a video or format a graphic in the presentation software but it still is useful to have as an option.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Eric, thanks for the feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any suggestions on improving the ability to upload a video or format a graphic. If you have some time to speak with me, please give me a call at 1-918-250-1493 whenever it is convenient for you. Fred

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Richard G.

EasyWorship 7 - Great Multimedia Platform for Enhanced Worship Experience

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

I love that EasyWorship is a Christian company with its primary mission to advance the cause of Jesus Christ. After a challenging learning curve, I have come to appreciate the incredible capabilities of EW7. I use virtually all of its functionality and would recommend EW7 to any church that needs a comprehensive multimedia platform to enhance their worship service. I like the subscription option that makes EW7 affordable for even small churches at an affordable price with updates available at no additional cost. The EW support team is exceptional. They are available, polite, extremely knowledgable, and reassuring. Access to support that you can count on is essential when your entire worship service depends on its audiovisual technology.

Pros

EasyWorship 7 is a stable, reliable multimedia platform that is indispensable for projection of announcements, music lyrics, PowerPoint presentations, and direct access to external audio video sources during worship services and other church-related programs. The user can import photographs, videos,other resources available from its on-line media store, or create your own media, Through EW7, you can access lyrics in slide form from an existing library, import song lyrics from CCLI on-line, or create your own lyrics slides. You can create your own multi-layered media slides and create media libraries for easy access to backgrounds, Bible verses etc. EasyWorship can also connect live to social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube using streaming programs such as OBS.

Cons

EasyWorship initial seemed to be exceptional complicated, although I was able to teach myself using the user manual, on-line teaching tutorials available on the EasyWorship website, and trial and error. Unfortunately, there was no one in my area that had practical experience setting up or using EW. I started with EasyWorship 6, which was a bit unstable. Occasionally it would lock up in the middle of the worship service. With the change to EW7 and subsequent updates, I have had no problems for the last 3 years. It also helps that Windows 10 has become more reliable. You do need a computer with good processing power, a quality external video card, and lots off storage. There is no Mac version, although I understand that you can run EW7 on a Mac using Bootcamp. I tried using a virtual Parallels computer on my Mac. It doesn't work because Parallels uses its own audio and video drivers that can't support the demands of EW7.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Richard, thanks for the feedback! I hope that we can continue to provide the same exceptional experience you've had so far. If there's ever anything we can do to improve our product or your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] Fred

Nick C.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Good if you’re good at it

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Despite some of the issues with media files, I enjoy using EasyWorship. It did not take long to “master,” and with a little pre-planning and a brief tutorial, I could have someone take over my role for a service without much worry. I would have liked to have been able to have accessed a wider catalogue of songs, but once you learn the tricks to inputting lyrics, adding songs is not a major issue. I purchased this software initially because of budget constraints and a lack of time to properly compare all available options. That being said, I am not unhappy with the time I spent using it.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is the ease in which the user can quickly put Bible verses on the screen if they have not been informed about them prior. I used this as a music minister before I became senior pastor, and our pastor would frequently quote scripture throughout his sermon that he had not given to me beforehand. This software proved better than any other I have used at being able to quickly put a scripture on the screen, and being able to quickly alternate between translations. With a little practice, I could have the scripture on the screen before the pastor finished saying “John 1:1 says.” The other software I’ve used has made this task difficult.

Cons

Integrating media proves to be troublesome much of the time. We frequently had issues with video files that, even though they had been loaded onto the computer itself, would not play correctly from the software. We ended up resorting to simply playing video files through another media player, then changing the desktop mirroring following the end of the video so that we could begin using this software again. We also had issues at times (though less frequently) with looped video backgrounds causing the program to crash. This occurred on multiple PCs, each with a processor more than capable of handling the looping video, and with multiple looping videos, which leads me to believe it is an issue with the software.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Nick, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time available this week, we should be able to resolve the issue with video playback. Can you contact our technical support department at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected]? This will probably be a quick fix that we can help with. Fred

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Thomas L.

Functional and Easy to Use Worship Projection Software

Reviewed on 2019/08/31

Our entire technical / presentation team likes EasyWorship because of its flexibility, which fits right in with our typical services. We usually do not get the sermon outlines or the worship song list until an hour before the service starts, and EasyWorship makes is easy to quickly build the lists and make any edits before service starts. EasyWorship also allows for a quick transition to ad hoc scriptures, songs or videos when the leaders go "off script".

Pros

Database of song lyrics, backgrounds and Scripture - both included and for purchase
Ease of building service lists
Integration with other media sources, like SongSelect, YouTube, etc.
Speed to load and change between items
Flexibility of formatting and organizing presentation material

Cons

When they removed the ability to synch the display between preview, saved presentation and the library. We run a very dynamic and flexible service, which is why we like the ability to quickly display new songs, scripture and media, but it would be nice to have the software display the material from the library and the presentation list, especially when we need to flip between different scripture verses. This used to be a configurable option, but was removed.

EasyWorship also occasionally loses the monitor configuration and randomly changes between the front and foldback monitors as well as the main display at startup. It also doesn't always label the monitors the same as what Windows calls them (Monitor 1 in Windows and Monitor 3 in EW, for example), which causes confusion for new operators and must be dealt with quickly when getting ready for a service, but it is easily correctable once you have dealt with it a couple times. Would be nice to have that corrected.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time, I would be thrilled to speak with you about some of the feature requests you may have. I also noticed your comments on losing the monitor configuration in Windows. This is not typical and may be something we need to troubleshoot either via phone or email. I can be contacted at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at [email protected], if you'd like to speak about either. Fred

Industry: Publishing

One of the best pieces of software I've used in church for putting songs and texts in screen.

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

It was a wonderful day when the church decided to buy EW instead of just using PowerPoint for visual aids in services. We use EW to display hymns and Bible texts mainly on the projector or TV but it really comes in handy for praise and worship sessions where we can just keep the words coming as the song leaders chain songs together. The built-in Bible versions also mean that the preachers can call any random text during the sermons and we can put it in seconds.

The first thing I like about this software is that it is easy to setup and get it running. The system requirements are pretty basic in terms of software and memory usage but of course you need a device that supports dual video output. I ran our first version of Easy Worship on an old laptop with Windows XP and no more than 512MB RAM. Of course the newer versions require a little more processing power and memory but the early version still works well even on newer operating systems.

Secondly the interface is pretty easy to understand and use. So intuitive that non-techies can master the basic operations in less than 30 minutes. It's a great tool for helping young persons to get involved in the service. As long as they can read and pay attention to the service they can help put the songs and texts up on screen. EW is highly customizable and also easy to back up onto a flash drive. This comes in very handy during computer upgrades. No need to add all the custom songs over again.

Cons

There's not a lot to not like about this software. My biggest issue is that they don't support Mac systems. It's not a deal breaker but it does limit our choices for computer upgrades.

The second issue is the upgrade price. It's really great software and the initial cost is worth the investment but the upgrade price is a little steep. A smaller yearly subscription might be better and more manageable for smaller churches.

My final issue is more technical and it has to do with codecs and using videos as backgrounds in EW. The videos work fine on their own but as soon as you try to use them as a background they stop playing. It seemed to be a Windows 7 issue. Maybe fixed in 8 or 10 but none of the fixes found online worked so far. It's more of an annoyance than a major issue.

Response from Softouch Development

Thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that the MAC version is actually our primary focus currently and I hope you will be able to try it out. We have now added a subscription model that can be done yearly or monthly as well for EasyWorship 7. Could you please contact one of us in support about the video playback issue? I would love to help you out with that. - Fred

Alvin R.

Great Product With Service to Match

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

As stated above the ease of developing a complete schedule with limited resources is key advantage for our church. The reason the review is titled 'Great Product With Service to Match' is that I was completely satisfied with EasyWorship 6 from time it was installed in October of 2017 until Sunday June 26 2020 when I attempted to purchase a bible and program stated my login details were invalid. Through discussion with the Technical Team it was discovered that our software license had been activated under a church with same name in same state but different city - meaning we never paid to activate our software. I felt like I was being forced into a software upgrade through no fault of mine. But then God shows up. I reviewed all the personal and business accounts which would have been used to purchase our campus license and could not find anything. We have used the software for 33 months with no issues and assuming we had been paying subscription of $15/month for 33 months would have paid $495.00. The team at EasyWorship was great to work with and we now have version 7 installed with a campus license which has paid for itself by months of use behind us and I am certain the software will be utilized for many years to come. Great product and great personnel in Technical Support and Customer Support.

Pros

The scheduling feature within EasyWorship is what sets it apart from other programs for me. We are a small congregation with limited resources (both financial and human) so fact that I can have our schedule developed in 10 minutes or less is great. Also, last minute changes are simple to make along with being able to pull up scripture in seconds.

Cons

Really have not found anything missing over the 2.5 years of using EasyWorship 6. We just upgraded to EasyWorship 7 which has some additional features.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Alving, thanks for the feedback! If you ever run into trouble or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Rosymar P.
Industry: Medical Practice

It is very useful, a tool for the super essential church, in each meeting it is needed and helps to

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

it is support in each service, meeting of the church, favors all the attendees, because they read and can sing the songs that are not known, new, and unknown. * When we project videos, it helps to make the talk more understandable and more understandable to all the visitors and assistants of the church.

Pros

* It is very useful, in my case for the church * It serves as a support, I can use it as support material, because we project videos, the lyrics of the songs, announcements of activities. * Help to organize the information of all the letters of the songs and they are ordered alphabetically. * It serves as support material, it helps a lot to the assistants of the church, adults to read and to be able to sing the songs and the young people in their meeting to be more crestivos with the videos

Cons

* In very few occasions the computer is slowed by so much information introduced in the program but it is only when it is saturated with videos at the same time, that several are used at the same time. * I have only used it in English, I have not been able to use it in Spanish, and sometimes I need to use it in that language. * The negative things that the program has are minimal, but I will only say that what affects me is when I have to use it on a less advanced computer, the machine slows down. that's it

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Rosymar, thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to see that our program has been so useful for your church. I did notice that you are having some trouble with utilizing Spanish language items in the program and wanted to let you know that you should be able to create Hymns and other items in Spanish without any issues. If you are having trouble with this, I would be more than happy to assist you with it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look - Fred, [email protected]

Michael C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

Updated and great PC solid presenter software

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Solid performer from the early days of conference touring and presentations. Have used it for many years, and am really happy with the easy of use compared to ProPresenter. Native Powerpoint support including transitions is really useful for complex presentations and adds an excellence and professionalism that really wins business and credibility.

Pros

This software can work at the largest scale venues for our conference in Australia. It's a great to implement powerpoint integration and seamless video transitions for presentation. This software maintains stability and reliability, and only has had limitations on the hardware laptops itself. Great customisability of manual scaling for external display resolutions which is super handy for massive screens or multi projector displays. Also Native Microsoft PowerPoint Support.

Cons

This software prefers videos in the wmv codec. So converting and optimising videos is a must before import. also you will need to have a 16:9 and 4:3 presentations separately.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that as of 2014 our 6th edition of EasyWorship offers full support for MOV, MP4, and most other video formats. You will still need to make sure that you have the correct aspect ratio but I would be happy to speak with you about any questions or concerns. You can contact me by email: [email protected] - Fred

Everett R.

Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

EasyWorship is easy to use, so volunteers can quickly use the service schedule with minimal training. When we encourage a problem, their Technical Support has been quick and fantastic.

Pros

EasyWorship allows us to integrate song lyrics and Scripture text quickly for the congregation and live-stream. EW integrates with SongSelect, for importing the song lyrics, and with PowerPoint presentation. There is also a built-in presentation application, which we are using for a countdown announcement loop. Video can be output as NDI, if you want to use a camera input, then export to a video distribution service or OBS.

Cons

The built-in web browser is Internet Explorer, which is now obsolete. EW only supports three video outputs – control screen, main projection and foldback. We added a video distribution box on the projection output, so that we can feed EW into our ATEM Pro for livestreaming.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Everett, thanks for the feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] Fred

Joey P.

Fantastic Program

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Wow! The first Sunday using EasyWorship, the compliments on how easy it was to read the scripture lessons, and hymn lyrics from even the staunchest of objectors was real. Using YouTube clips a breeze and the built in copyright indicator, made life easy when broadcasting to live channels. Only, frustration I have is from time to time the programming will lock up while building schedules. Not all the time, but when I am in a rush so probably user error

Pros

the ease of use on this product is fantastic. I watched a couple of how to videos from easy worship and I was up and running. The capabilities to insert on the fly for the Pastor when he goes on a tangent is excellent along with the remote app when I am performing multiple roles during worship

Cons

I am not fond of the power point transposing but the ease of building slides for my needs in the presentation builder has eliminated my need to use power point.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Joey, thanks for your feedback! The issue with the freezing/lockups is likely to be something easy to correct if our technical support team can take a look. Can you please contact them at your earliest convenience so that we can troubleshoot and correct the issue? You can send an email to [email protected] and one of our personnel will reach out to you as soon as possible. Fred

Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

EasyWorship is Just That ... Easy

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

Ease of use, gentle learning curve, plug-and-play with graphics card, flexible for last minute additions.

Cons

Lacks many advanced features that other presenter software provides.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi, thanks for the feedback! EasyWorship includes many of the more advanced features that our competitors offer with the latest iteration, EasyWorship 7. If you can spare some time, I'd love to talk about the different offerings that you're not currently finding with us. I'd also be happy to submit feature requests with our Development department for anything that is missing from the software. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] when you have some free time. Fred

Thomas D.

Tremendous Value / Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

EasyWorship greatly exceeded my expectations, especially with after-sale support. My issues were not problems with their product; rather, they were adjustments that needed to be made on my end. I would recommend their software to everyone...no matter your level of experience.

Pros

This feature-rich software is an amazing value. EasyWorship has been in the business for many years, so they know what benefits are important to their customers and prospects.

I am very pleased with their customer support. They answered on the first phone call, i.e., I didn't have to leave a message. EasyWorship's technical staff handled my issues on the first call, too. I have found their entire staff to be friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and professional.

I also like that they could access my computer, with my permission only, to make necessary changes / updates themselves.

I had numerous issues on my end:
1) I was missing (.dll) files,
2) I didn't have the correct files to run .mp4 files,
3) I needed updates on my computer.
4) They taught me some features of which I was not aware.

Their technical staff evaluated my needs quickly, and they resolved my issues within a very short period of time.

Cons

Wow! I am really having to spend a great deal of time to come up with any downsides. Maybe a starter pack of media would be nice (motion video and stills). This really isn't a complaint...just a suggestion.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Fred

Mark S.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Video Projection Made Easy by EasyWorship

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

Our church struggled with the cost of implementing a projection system with questions like: "shouldn't this money be used for missions?" But what we found was astounding. As soon as the system was implemented it was immediately accepted - almost as if it had been there forever. One dear saint commented that previously because of her mobility issues, at hymn time she would need to stand, then find the hymnal and then find the song - often not getting to the right page until halfway through the song. With the projection system, sit or stand, the words were available to her immediately. We still have the old overhead projector in the store room. While I have thought about throwing it out, every once in a while I think it is a good reminder of where we have come from. Our system has been in place for 10 years and we are grateful.

Pros

We are a fully volunteer organization. EasyWorship was recommended to us in that virtually anyone - whether or not they had formal computer training - could run this software. And it is true. All of our alternating projectionists have been able to use the software without any difficulty.

Cons

Oddly enough, each time we have purchased the software we have not been able to get it registered and working and we have needed to call tech support. Tech support has been great and they sort our our problems quickly. They just don't seem to be available on weekends.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you run into any further trouble in the future. Fred

Carl A.
Industry: Music

EasyWorship - Great for In Service Video needs

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Overall, our church needed software to run the Visual portion of our service and be able to train volunteers that switch out from time to time. This software handled all those aspects without any issues.

Pros

It costs less to use and maintain than some of its competitors
It is easy to train someone who is not familiar with the program in a few minutes before service

Cons

The software is not as robust as some of its more expensive competitors, so there are features that are missing if you have used other programs

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Carl, thanks for your feedback! We love hearing from our customers and would be excited to look at any features you may be interested in. We actually have a feature request page on forums.easyworship.com where anyone can submit a request for a new feature. Once a feature is approved, our Development Team will begin working on it as soon as possible to add it to our software. We also accept feature requests by email at [email protected], if you'd prefer to just send us a quick rundown of what you need. Fred

John C.

Fanstastic Support On An Overall Good Product

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

My church is a small one (50-100 members) and was running ProPresenter. We actually switched to EasyWorship because ProPresenter was too complex. EasyWorship works for us.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and understand. Someone who has no computer knowledge can be taught how to run this software within a 30 minutes time frame. It is also cost effective.

Cons

Two of the biggest features, from my standpoint and from others I've talked to, is the ability to have a particular item in a schedule "auto run". Meaning, if I want a video to automatically play at 10:55, 5 minutes before the service, this functionality is not available. It also does not have a secondary NDI output, just one for the primary output. So, if I have my primary monitor running my tv's for my congregation, it is not possible to send a video signal to a secondary computer that is running my online broadcast software.

Both of these should be standard on this software by now, given the technology available.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi John, thanks for the feedback! I did want to reach out and mention that NDI can be sent across a network. So as long as both computers are connected to the same wifi or internet, you can actually send EasyWorship to another computer via NDI. You could then set up both EasyWorship and your streaming software to capture the NDI signal separately. This way you could project from EasyWorship on the second computer and live stream through your livestreaming software simultaneously. If you have any questions or need help setting that up, please give me a call at 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Thomas L.

Easy Worship review

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

Wonderful

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Easy worship is a great product.

Cons

Getting setup for live streaming was a little bit of a challenge but customer service was very helpful in the process.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you run into any other trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Fred