iLovePDF

4,7 (1 411)
PDF conversion and document management software

(1 411)

Olga
Olga

Your PDFs Matter!

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Just an adorable thing! Thank you very much, guys! Smart, effective, powerful, responsive. Fast, comfy, reliable. Really trustworthy and splendid service. User-friendly and highly professional.

Pros

It is really a powerful, proficient, practical and productive service. ILovePDF provides users with the services of the highest quality. That's really relevant for me. It is an affordable, adaptable, accessible, assisting thing.
There are so many options and functions: compress, merge, convert, split, edit, rotate, protect, restore or even open out some protected docs. You can convert PDFs into MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, JPG and vice versa. You can even remove or add some pages. This service has Windows Desktop and MacOS versions. It is just an amazing, splendid, spectacular tool for pupils, learners, students, teachers, researchers and scholars. It is a highly professional, powerful and applicable service which can be used just in a browser almost on any OS. It saves you from wasting lots of hours on arduous and monotonous work. It saves your time, energy, efforts and money. Just makes your life better, easier and happier step by step. Such a flexible, effective and responsive tool. This tool makes my time-management more effective. Easy-to-use, easy-to-access, enjoyable, flawless. Just perfect!

Cons

I have not found any Android Apps or Linux Desktop releases on their site. That's not good. You need to keep moving forward, guys!
However, it is fully accessible in almost any browser, so it is pretty adequate that there are no Ubuntu/Fedora/Debian PC versions. Maybe many Linux users prefer to use it just as a browser service, like I do.

Mikaela

A life-saver

Reviewed on 2021/09/21

'I Love PDF' is a true life saver. I use it every single day for all sorts of tasks and it helps to make my job easier and makes me more efficient. I often split PDFs, merge PDFs, convert PDFs to other formats (word docs, jpegs, power points etc.), compress PDFs, edit PDFs, rearrange the PDF pages (+more) and I can do it all within this one platform. It is very easy to use with the simple drag and drop feature, it is quick and I have never had it fail on me, even when I'm compressing PDF files in excess of 300MB (a lot of proposals and other large documents with a lot of images mean we have massive file sizes). I have paid for a premium account so that my MB upload amount expanded, but the subscription amount is very inexpensive (about $20 a month) but if you are just using it for small every day stuff, you can definitely get by on using your free account. I'm very impressed with this software and it has truly made my life easier at work. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Pros

Excellent range of features including:
- Merge PDF
- Split PDF
- Compress PDF
- Convert PDF to Word
- Convert PDF to PowerPoint
- Convert PDF to Excel
- PDF to PDF/A
- Repair PDF
- Sign PDF (new feature)
- Ability to work offline
- No hidden cancellation fees if you have a paid account

Cons

Only one small one:
- On a free account you can't upload files bigger than 100MB (which is why we signed up for a subscription)
Other than that, nothing else :)

Mike
Mike
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Hate this product

Reviewed on 2023/04/05

Horrible customer service.

Horrible customer service.

Pros

It did what we wanted it to at first. There were extra steps involved but it worked.

Cons

I was prompted to do an update yesterday. Prior to the update, everything was working perfectly. However, Since the update, I keep getting an error message saying the file appears to be damaged. I heart PDF will allow me to convert jpegs to pdf but that is it. We have restarted system. Uninstalled and reinstalled, and system is updated. We tried for 2 days straight to reach customer service with no success. It appears from other reviews I've read, some people were able to chat or call. Well, there is no chat button or phone number under Contact Us. The phone number I was able to google did not work.

Roja

I reallyove I Love PDF

Reviewed on 2024/01/15

Pros

The notable aspect of love PDF is no need to install software we can use its online also and it's an user friendly interface.The processing of document time is amazing.They have lot of features to use.

Cons

Sometimes it download two times other it's totally fine.

Bianca
  • Industry: Facilities Services

iLovePDF, best pdf converter!

Reviewed on 2023/01/11

I use it daily to convert files and send to my team,ilovepdf, made my day to day easier.

Pros

Ease of converting any document to pdf in seconds,super intuitive software, easy to use. Optimizes team productivity!

Cons

no reservations. successfully delivers everything it promises

Reasons for Choosing iLovePDF

ilovepdf, made my day to day easier, it's much easier to use!

Reasons for Switching to iLovePDF

ilovepdf, made my day to day easier, it's much easier to use!
Toni

Saves on conversion time!

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

ILovePDF is an extremely handy tool if you have multiple documents that require quick and accurate conversion. It is a huge time saver.

Pros

The most useful feature of this software is the ease of which I can convert multiple documents at once. I have a daily requirement of needing to convert a large number of files, and this speeds up the process by allowing me to upload 10 documents at once as opposed to having to do this one by one on my Microsoft Office software

Cons

I originally had some difficulty with setting up my signature for signing and it took some time to get it right as the software wasn't allowing me to upload my signature. However it worked after a page refresh.

Barooj

Review about ilovepdf

Reviewed on 2023/01/12

Overall I am very much satisfied with this software. This is one of the must have software everybody should have

Pros

This software easily helps to manage our documents, we can reduce the size of pdf which is otherwise very difficult and cumbersome. We can easily merge, split pdfs. Love this software

Cons

Everytime we have to merge or work with more documents it says pay for pro. But it is very user friendly and saviour at times.

Azeez

Best app I found tp edit PDF

Reviewed on 2023/02/04

I am very satisfied with this product. Overall, I use this app almost daily and I do not have any regret

Pros

The best feature I love about this app is PDF resizing. It reduces the size of any PDF document with the click of 2 buttons

Cons

The fact that I could not multiple PDFs at once. I would love a situation where I can upload multiple documents are reduced all their sizes at once

mike
  • Industry: Military

Simple PDF management

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

The website layout is intuitive and all of the tools I will need to work with are right in front of me. My experience with iLovePDF has always been a positive one. I would recommend it to anyone in need of PDF management.

Pros

The software package is extremely versatile offering every tool I need to arrange PDF files. I can split a PDF into smaller manageable sections or just remove individual pages, merge several PDF documents into one clean document, or convert a PDF to a Word document. Its all in one place.

Cons

In rare instances I have found that some minor formatting elements are lost, but in most cases they are easy to replace.

Reasons for Switching to iLovePDF

iLovePDF has a much more functional layout that other software packages offer. Every PDF management function you could ever need is right at your fingertips .
Souhil
Souhil
  • Industry: Design

The Best Online PDF Tools and It's 100% Free

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

I Love PDF is the best free PDF tools and It helped me to save a lot of time by giving me more option to deal with my PDF files with easy steps and I really don't need to waste my time looking for the tools offered by I Love PDF online one by one.
I'm sure their Team will keep giving us more and more tools to work with and we will keep sharing our great experience with this app.

Pros

I like it because It's a 100% Free PDF tools and no need to install any program or app because everything is done online with just a few simple clicks.
I like it because I can manage any PDF file and I can use the bulk option too.
I can Merge, Compress, Convert, Separate, Edit, Resize, Watermark, Unlock any PDF file.
It's easy to use online tools and no need to have any skills to create or edit your PDF files.
It's a cloud-based app and no need to download or install any program or app on your laptop or pc or mobile device.
I like the drag and drop option and I'm saving a lot of time and I really don't need to waste any time looking for the PDF file I want to edit.
The compress tool is amazing, and I use it all the time because I get a small PDF file from a Large one.
Privacy is very important for me and when I checked the I Love PDF FAQ page they talked about making our files secure and safe and It's good to hear that.
You will get a high-quality file and you don't need to panic if it will work or not because you will get great results from any tool you use.
They support a lot of languages, and their support is great and they offer some helpful articles about some topics also you can find a lot of videos talking about this website.

Cons

The I Love PDF website is great but, I had some problems with the mobile app and I hope they can fix it very soon and improve it in the future.
It's a cloud-based app and you need an internet connection to use it and the desktop option is not the best for a lot of us.
I hope they can add more tools such as text to PDF for example.
I hope they allow us to keep the same file size when we use the separation tool.

Akshat

One Stop Solution for PDF Management

Reviewed on 2023/02/27

Overall experience is Great, Pricing for the product is fair.

Overall experience is Great, Pricing for the product is fair.

Pros

First of all you get all the features related to PDF Management just at one place is quite impressive.Another thing the Security of Data is maintained which is very important.

Cons

Nothing to dislike but yes sometimes the site gets slower when dealing with large size of files. Rest all is perfect.

Malith Madhawa
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Perfect for E-Business Needs

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Firstly, I use iLovePDF to merge my business documents using my computer. I do not print separate documents and scan them as one document as I have been doing for a long time. This has saved my papers as well as printing inks, indirectly the environment too.

Secondly, I often use split PDF option to organize my documents in a proper way. So I can easily extract only the document I need and it saves the capacity of my computer hard disk. Isn't it amazing?

Thirdly, I quite often use protect PDF option for confidential documents when I store them in common drive. This is a crucial feature provided by iLovePDF.

Finally, I use add watermark option to emboss my company identity when I issue documents to third parties.

There are many more options in this amazing software for us to fulfill our e business needs in this competitive world. It has real value for money!!!

Pros

Merging PDFs have become so easy thanks to iLovePDF. The easy drag and drop function has made the website much more user friendly than similar websites. Most importantly, you do not need to memories the sequence of your documents to upload in the same order one by one. iLovePDF offers you the preview of your document as well as the flexibility to move files in the right order. Therefore, you can easily change the order as you wish. I really love this feature.

The other option I like most is converting PDFs to Word Documents. It is amazing. It will not give you a funny document, which you would find letters, and formats fly everywhere across the document after conversion. iLovePDF perfectly converts PDFs into Word documents.

Finally yet importantly, there are no watermarks or hidden brandings in out puts, unlike other websites.

Cons

I have not found any negative point in this iLovePDF. However, it would have been better if iLovePDF allow us to name our files appropriately before downloading. This is the only negative point I noticed but I am not sure whether that option is available or not.

Abhijith
Abhijith

A wonderful tool that I love to use

Reviewed on 2022/09/05

I'm using this since my college days and I've been observing all the expansion it has undergone. It is really helpful tool for me as I had to manage with lot of documents. Its user friendly UI makes this tool more attractive.
And now there are many other tools available for document conversion, so 'iLovePDF' needs to more faster response.

Pros

iLovePDF is a perfect tool when you handling with PDF. It has many options to convert, merge, split, compress etc. Most important part is you can use this tool for free, but with limited access. When I'm dealing with PDF, the first thing comes to my mind is iLovePDF because it keeps the document's quality. The user friendly UI is more attractive and even a new user can easily use this tool.

Cons

The thing I dislike is you are unable to convert multiple pdf at the same time , it needs premium account to do that and that limited to 10 items. Other thing is it is comparatively slower than conversion tool' but does the job perfectly.

Nicolas

ILovePDF, best free tool for simple users to work with PDFs

Reviewed on 2023/01/23

In general, I have had a good experience with ILovePDF. The platform offers a variety of useful tools for managing and editing PDFs, making it simple to use and accomplish what I need. The user interface is easy to navigate and understand. However, I did find that some advanced features are only available for paid users, which could be limiting for some. Also, the platform can be a bit slow when handling large numbers of files or big files. Nevertheless, I still think that ILovePDF is a valuable tool for managing and editing PDFs and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an efficient and easy-to-use PDF editor.

Pros

What I like most about ILovePDF is its simplicity. The platform has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for me to perform a variety of tasks related to PDF files, such as merging, splitting and compressing. Additionally, it allows me to convert other file formats to PDF with ease. The platform also offers a wide range of other useful tools such as adding watermarks, rotating and password protection to my PDFs. The ability to process multiple files at once is also a big plus, saving me a lot of time and effort.

Cons

One thing that I find less favorable about ILovePDF is that some of the more advanced features require a paid subscription. While the platform offers a wide range of useful tools, some of the more advanced options such as OCR or batch processing are only available for paid users. I would appreciate having more options for free users. Additionally, the speed of the processing can be a bit slow when dealing with large files or many files at once. Also, the UI could be improved by making it more intuitive.

Adil
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Review about the evolution of iLovePDF

Reviewed on 2023/02/04

An great unfastened device and I fairly advocate it. I’ve in no way had any troubles with it. Impressive features, you may do clearly whatever with a PDF or with a PDF withinside the making. I use it maximum of the time for PDF compression, conversion, and merging.

Pros

iLovePDF has such a lot of free options that it's undoubtedly my favorite tool for everything involving the conversion, compression, fusion, etcetera of PDF. I even have used it so many times and it is really easy to access it on a browser and consider all its features that I consider terribly accessible. I extremely advocate it as a free on-line PDF tool. i prefer the actual fact that it doesn’t place any watermarks within the final files, making certain a rendering just like the original document.

Cons

I have no drawback with that. I suppose it might be nice to be confident regarding its security and privacy - I’ve used it on a private level unnumerable times, however the shortage of transparency of the positioning is somewhat problematic.

Reshmi

Worth the money and makes my work easy

Reviewed on 2022/03/28

As a software engineer, I deal with documents daily. Having a software on which I can rely for all the basic document tools like merging, conversion, editing, etc helps me to be efficient in my daily life. I also get to keep my ppts as pdf, and then convert the pdfs back to presentations as needed. It helps me organize all the documents that I have. The steps for mering, splitting, etc are all very simple, intuitive and hassle-free. I also like the new signature tool.

Pros

The features that I use the most are the merging and compression tools. Choosing files from different locations and folders and merging them is very easy using its merging tool. It is also very quick and I don't have to wait for it to merge documents. Many websites require documents of a specific size. Also sending smaller files/ documents is quicker. Hence I use the compression tool often to compress my pdfs to the required size.

Cons

I don't have any problem with this software. The only thing I can suggest is that they can add epub to pdf conversion and vice versa, since epub is an increasingly popular document type.

Harshil
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Full package of PDF features

Reviewed on 2021/07/13

Superb, outstanding services, fantastic documentation and highly recommended to every target audience.

Pros

I almost use this software daily in my Day to day life as I have to deal with a lot of PDF files which includes study materials, university documents, personal documents, contract works and many more. The features offered by this software is over the expectations as it includes almost all the things which a person can do over the PDF. The software includes merge, adjust, delete, add, image to pdf, word to pdf, rotate, html to pdf and many more. It is almost cost-less to have such a high quality software.

Cons

A limit should be there over the desktop site in terms of advertisements. Secondly, during image to pdf conversion a unusual white strip comes in the pdf which is annoying and awful, this should be fix as a person needs only image to be involved in the pdf.

• Industry: International Trade & Development

Excellent tool to manage pdfs

Reviewed on 2022/11/08

This is one of my most used tools to merge and modify pdf. It is quick and easy to use. Joining is excellent because It allows you to locate the order you want for your archives.

Pros

It has helped me to convert and modify pdfs.

Cons

It is online so if you do not have an internet connection you will not be able to convert the archive.

sanu
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

best pdf editor

Reviewed on 2023/01/14

Overall, my experience with iLovePDF has been positive. The website is easy to use and navigate, and the PDF conversion process is simple and effective. I have not encountered any major issues or problems with the service.

Pros

The most impactful features of ilovepdf are its ease-of-use and its ability to integrate with existing business processes. ilovepdf is an extremely user-friendly platform that makes it very easy to convert PDF files into a variety of different formats. Additionally, ilovepdf's integration with existing business processes is seamless and straightforward, making it a very valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.

Cons

There were a few things I didn't like about ilovepdf. The first is that there is no way to convert a pdf to an editable format like a Word document. This means that if you want to make any changes to a pdf, you have to do it manually. Secondly, the OCR feature is not very accurate, and often misspells words or leaves out entire sentences. Finally, there is no way to password protect a pdf, which is a security risk.

george
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

a powerful and useful tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

in my case, I occupy it mainly for two things:
1.- Add watermarks in files made by me and that I...

in my case, I occupy it mainly for two things:
1.- Add watermarks in files made by me and that I have to share with coworkers, which prevents them from modifying or appropriating it.
2.- when the pdf files contains images or are only images, since this way I can extract only what is necessary for me and eliminate the rest of the document.

Pros

the truth, I think that creating pdf through these tools does not make sense, however it is useful in other aspects that we see now:
1.- Presents a very easy to understand and intuitive environment that allows you to easily pass your pdf to other formats such as word, excel, ppt.
2.- You can join two or more pdf files without any problem and in a very fast way. You can also divide the pdf file, which is especially good when the file is of images.
3.- Along with the above, this useful tool allows to reduce the total weight of the file in order to be handled more easily since many times the large files can not be attached to the emails.
4.- Like all programs of this type you can add custom watermarks, and you can also number the pages.

Cons

As a disadvantage, the program may only have the defect of not having an element that allows transforming pdf into epub, which could make a difference in relation to other similar programs, especially if the processing system could avoid the double jumps usual in those processes.

Aline
Aline
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Wonderful app and facilitator.

Reviewed on 2023/01/16

Agile tool and practical to use. It helps me in all areas of the service, in a practical and quick way.I can convert my documents to different formats, without any bureaucracy, and it reduces and facilitates my service completely. It meets all my needs without requiring me to pay anything.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I don't like as it meets all my needs.

Ayush
Ayush
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Edit PDF In Any Format In No Time

Reviewed on 2023/01/12

I can easily share PDFs by reducing their size with the use of a compression tool. The data is kept with them for a maximum of two hours so that we can download them and keep our data safe.

Pros

The software is highly useful for editing PDF files and quickly converting them to any format needed. The conversion is extremely precise. An easy way to sign any PDF is with an electronic signature. It operates immediately from the web; there is no need to install it on the computer.

Cons

There is a need to make the file upload feature larger. The cost of the subscription is high. The translation of images to text is flawed.

Akash
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

My Experience With I Love PDF

Reviewed on 2023/02/23

It Is A Great Tool For Converting And Editing Files On Different Format Also Its Free.

Pros

I Used This Software Daily, Its Very Fast Convert Your Documents. Mostly I Use JPEG To PDF Function. I am Worked Record Section In Hospital so I Need Digital Permeant Medical Record Of Patients. This Software Are Always Helping Me To Save Patients Medical Record (Like Reports and Doctors Notes) On PDF Format. Thanks I Love PDF. The converting and compress feature Is Very Good.

Cons

Sometimes Not Convert Large Files, If You Can Reload One Two Times Its Converting.

Michael
Michael

Useful tool to quickly edit PDF's

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

iLovePDF is the most useful PDF editing tool. I have an Adobe Acrobat Pro account as well and I find it much harder to edit PDF's within Adobe than using iLovePDF.

Pros

iLovePDF is a valuable tool when dealing with PDF files daily. It allows you to edit PDF files doing such things as merging files, splitting a file, compressing a file and converting a file. These are all useful functions that I have used and before and often and every one of these functions works perfectly. The functionality is easy as you simply have to drag and drop the files within the website or you can look the file up within your saved files and there is a button to click which does the work for you.

Cons

There are very few cons using this program, one thing I would recommend is that when you are editing a file such as merging it and you click the merge button the file would automatically download, rather than having to click download file afterwards.

Sayantika
Sayantika

I just love iLovePDF! It is my career savior

Reviewed on 2023/03/01

iLovePDF is my daily partner in work, helping me out in every difficult moment.

iLovePDF is my daily partner in work, helping me out in every difficult moment.

Pros

I just love iLovePDF, it's all features are so helpful for everyone. it's reducing my work load in my hard times in office. I use many features of this application . like, converting images into pdf, pdf to word converter, generate digital signature are helping me out daily. #iLovePDF is my last moment savior.

Cons

I like everything about this app but converting images into pdf, pdf to word converter, generate digital signature are helping me through out my days