Adobe Connect

Web conferencing solution for schools and organizations

4,3
4,1
4,2
4,1
4,2
Carlos T.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A very sophisticated software and with the best options to make videoconferences.

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Adobe Connect is one of the best options available on the market for high-quality video calls and video conferencing that meet demanding business standards. Using this software in my work I have improved my communication channels with both our patients and staff. In addition, we use this software for the training of personnel through formative videoconferences on preventive health, medical safety, improvement and care for our patients and other aspects. I recommend that you acquire this software and apply it in your work.

Pros

I use this software very regularly in my work, as it is one of the most efficient web videoconferencing platforms I have ever used. With Adobe Connect I can quickly establish communication with our clients and co-workers thanks to their wide conference rooms, which I manage by activating a password which I distribute to the participants of our meetings. Another very positive factor of this software, is the quality in audio and video in their videoconferences, the best. Adobe Connect has one of the best video conferencing systems, ideal for training personnel and to establish contact with customers and co-workers who are in other cities nationally and internationally. This quality offered by this software has perfected our work dynamics, improving the scope of our work and our business competitiveness. The communicative environment offered by this software is one of the best because you have the videoconference room and you have an interactive chat where you can add comments, upload search links, attach documents and much more. In addition to all of the above, Adobe Connect offers you an application that you can use on your Smartphone and use Adobe Connect anywhere you have an Internet connection.

Cons

It's such sophisticated software that you'll need a computer technician to make the necessary configurations to use the software at its maximum capacity. Apart from this difficulty to use it I have no more negative aspects to mention of this software.

Demarco P.

Adobe Connect - Live Conferencing Tool

Reviewed on 2019/12/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The tool is excellent for my job as a tutor, which is to relay and clarify information.

Pros

The software allows for files to be uploaded to the server for the group to download. For a business presentation this can be invaluable for distributing notes and plans. The boxes in the presentation are organized into 'pods,' which are used to organize and present certain information. The pods can be customized to your liking. The software is able to record the presentation for future review and use.

Cons

The software requires a strong internet connection in order to work. Some features such as voice connection does not work all the time. A way around this flaw would be to use a voice conference phone number as a back-up or initial plan for recording voice.

Ahmet fatih Y.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Collaboration with the audience must be easier

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

We have been able to meet with our students.
We would expect an improved UI design, easer to use icons and tabs both for the students and the presenters.
It looks primitive when compared to other popular applications. (Zoom, Tandem, Meets)

Pros

Adobe Connect features specific sections for notes, easy surveys, screen shares, and document uploads which are really cool if you manage are planning to lecture with little interaction with the audience. You can present your work, get audience opinions via polls and sketch on the shared files.

Cons

We have been using the program since the outbreak of Covid19 around March and the overall concern of many of the teachers is that they cannot indulge the students into the meeting. The reasons stated (and I also experience) are: students have conncetion problems starting the porgram, they log off when trying to activate mic or camera, once the voice is activated you have to wait some time to hear the student as the system activates and lets him/her heard by the others. Overall, this pai program makes me (and the other personnel) feel that the free version of other programs (Zoom maybe) works better for video conferencing and collaborative teaching.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Brad B.
Industry: Computer & Network Security
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Solid product

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Pros

I like how reliable and easy to use Adobe Connect is as well as the many features that are available for collaboration.

Cons

It seems like Adobe is not investing much into the future of this product and I have started to use better more modern competitors.

Amanda C.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great for training!

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Pros

Adobe Connect is smart! It is very smart, it's easy to navigate and learn. You don't have to be very computer savvy to learn how to use it. For training offsite it is one of the best programs to use by far. Everyone can gather, share screens, chat and have presentations. Great for work at home training where the trainer is far away!

Cons

Sometimes when the network is overloaded it will go slow or freeze, but that happens like once a year. That is something that you don't really have to worry about on a daily basis.

Industry: Shipbuilding

Best software for video conferences or video calls with many power full features.

Reviewed on 2019/06/23

As an Electrical Engineer, I participate in many conferences regarding projects and company meetings. In our shipbuilding and repairing company most of the project from foreign customers. Then most of the customers have to visit our company. But most of the time we use adobe connect to our conference then the distance is not matters and conference is the same as a normal conference. Adobe connect also includes visualization tools such as polls, chat, whiteboards, and a console for mixing video streams. Also maintaining high levels of quality in video and audio helps to conduct the effective conference and take good desisions.

Pros

This software included with many features and using these features users can do many things in online meeting like a normal meeting. Also, a video conference can record and there are many tools to edit the videos. Document sharing is available video, audio, pdf, presentation can easily share with other users. This also supports mobile platforms. With email integration, users can be sent an invitation to events and set reminders.

Cons

New users need some kind of training before work with adobe connect.

Lina maria V.

A software that allows us not to leave pending assignments for later

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Pros

Due to my duties within the corporation where I live, we have to make trips to the interior of the country and abroad in order to attend petroleum meetings, chemistry or simply go to recondite places where it is presumed there will be future oil exploitation.

In this absence to our natural workspace, Adobe Connect plays a fundamental role, since, among its many benefits, one of the most important and for which we use the software the most, is that we can make meeting rooms online, from a Android device, tablet or IOS, with our immediate supervisors, managers and managers, making daily reports of the progress we are making in the external areas where we are working.

This incalculable goodness saves us incalculable resources of time and money, since only from our cell phone or tablet, we can be making timely advances in the site in an effective way and with the greater security that only Adobe Connect can offer.

Cons

When I have had to set up an online room to set up meetings, complications have arisen based on some complex tools that the software has. While it is not a problem in itself of the functionality of the software, it is a point that should be taken into account so that the next updates are easier to use and so everyone can use the software in a simple way.

Chris S.
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Adobe Connect has been replaced by Zoom for my company, but I prefer Adobe Connect

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

One of the best parts about Adobe Connect was how quickly and easily you were able to connect to meetings. I loved the fact that as soon as I logged in, a number was ready to call me and have me join a conversation quickly, whereas with Zoom, I feel like logging into a meeting takes essentially triple the time. I also like being able to pause myself if I need to step away very quickly, where I have not found the ability to do that in Zoom.

Cons

Some of the features seem a little dated and it is not the most user friendly experience, and I think this is why my company has ultimately switched.

Carmen A.

It is an innovative and useful tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Tool according to modernity, connects us from anywhere in the world, is simply excellent!

Pros

What I like the most is that through this tool I learned to do lectures and classes live! It is a very interesting and very useful tool, it has an extensive menu in general, it is very good

Cons

The icons should be more striking, because many times I get confused and it is unpleasant to place the microphone in silence or activate it when I do not want it

Travis B.
Industry: Graphic Design

Why I Choose Adobe Over All Others

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

My Overall Opinion With Adobe Is Completely Satisfied, Once You've Achieved The Knowledge of What your doing within their software, Anything you Want to do can be done, Don't Believe me? Requires Patience And The Willingness to Learn. Thats All You Need.

Pros

Once You Learn how to use Adobe Software in general it makes it Sooo Much Easier for Future use of Their Software, I Love Adobe's Features like Adobe Connect Due to it Being Super Easy and Simple To Get Quality Results Within Minuets. Quality? I mean what other software offers Top HD 1080p Quality as there Standard Format?

Cons

Only Down Side With Adobe, Unless you Learned in school how to use properly, Youtube is Your Best Friend Teaching You how to even navigate within their software. Needs to be a tad more user friendly.

Industry: Education Management

Adobe Connect is a powerful program with more than most people need.

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

Adobe Connect is a program backed by a major company and with it comes significant features. Sustainable archives are the most significant need for our school. They remain year after year so we can use archives from past school years to train new teachers.

Cons

Because Adobe is such a large company it is often hard to get a quick answer when problems occur. It can take over a week to get an answer.

Excellent Web Conferencing Software

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

I have more than 9 month experience in Adobe connect since it can be used for web conferencing , Presentation and Online training can be given to develop the skills and gain knowledge and Since i am in sales department i use the adobe connect web conferencing to tell more details about our sales product to the customer and share the features and scope of the product.

Pros

The web conference meeting and online tutorial , Presentation done through adobe connect is the best software and i will recommend other business person to use this software.Since we can share the information each other through the web conferencing and gain the knowledge

Cons

There is no least about this product since every one is using this product and there is no hidden cost for this app

Adelyn C.

I used this for my online classes at Stanford Online High School.

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

When we're on camera, I really like that we can pause the camera for us. This makes it easy for me to stay on camera but not disrupt the class if I have to get up to get something for a second. I also like that there's both chat and camera, and people can raise their hands, agree/disagree, etc. Those are really helpful especially when we're in class and you aren't on camera so you can raise your hand without disrupting anything. Additionally you can be very quiet and again not disrupt anyone if you have to step away for a few minutes.

Cons

Sometimes our teacher will accidentally get kicked out of the class by the software and then the class will sit there awkwardly and be told that we'll be kicked out in the next 5 minutes as well. The teacher always gets back in but it tends to throw off the balance of the class and make us forget what we were talking about before.

Luke R.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

A great conferencing and learning platform

Reviewed on 2019/12/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Adobe Connect is a great solution for us when hosting or attending webinars or virtual training sessions.

Pros

Adobe Connect is great for webinars as it has a virtual file sharing and multiple modules that can be customized to the host's needs.

Cons

Because of the number of features included, it is costlier than other conferencing platforms such as Zoom and GoToMeeting.

Chamin W.
Industry: Computer Software

My adobe connect experience.

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Adobe Connect is the best way to connect and set up meetings.

Pros

These are the main advantages that I found useful. Ability to select a selected part from the window. Ability to record meetings.

Cons

There are only a few negative aspects that need to be highlighted. Video quality is a little low on screen sharing.

Amy J.
Industry: Food & Beverages
Company size: Self Employed

Great web conferencing app

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

I utilize Adobe Connect for web conferencing. Sometimes this is for Girl Scout training or for other communication. Program works seamlessly.

Pros

Easy to navigate.
Stylish User Interface
Does what it says it will do.

Cons

Nothing from my end as a user/viewer. Program seems to work fine.

Maya T.

Great conference solution

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

A software package from Adobe is expensive, so you have to think 10 times whether to buy the whole package if you have to use 1-2 applications.

Pros

This program has a large number of functions I need to fully communicate and conduct conferences with my students and colleagues, as well as share files with them. Love the high quality sound.

Cons

Due to the font that is too small, the visibility of the screen is reduced in some cases and it becomes difficult for me to use it. In some places, the user interface is not intuitive enough.

Anjali S.

Best To Show Information

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/11/28

I have a good experience with adobe as so many times we used this software. Sometimes client have some urgency to show and arrange a meeting then it is best to prepare an organised data in very less time.

Pros

The best thing is two things are combined to one. Like you can make a presentation with the help of adobe and at the same time you can conference or connect with other people also. You can add media to your presentation. So it is best software to share your information in a meaningful manner.

Cons

There is nothing as dislike as functionality of the software is very smooth and easy to use. You will comfort while making a presentation even if you are beginner.

Elyse B.
Industry: Education Management

My very favorite webinar software

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/09/09

I did a lot of research before choosing webinar software, and Adobe Connect came out on top. The value, efficiency, and ease of use really can't be beat. A great solution for people working with small and large groups alike.

Pros

When I was assigned the task of designing and implementing webinars (and selecting software!), I knew that I wanted something simple, user-friendly and (dare I say it?) attractive. I'm relatively good with computers, but no genius, and I wanted something that I could use quickly right out of the box. Adobe Connect was perfect. It let me customize my webinar so that it had the exact look and functionality (file download, chat, raising hands, etc.) that I needed. And it let me record!

Cons

I really love this software, and I don't have much in the way of complaints. I feel like Adobe Connect is less popular than some of the other options out there, so you may be introducing clients to it on a regular basis. I didn't find this was a problem, though, because the software's so easy to use to begin with.

Samson L.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Need major updates to successfully move away from Flash

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Given that Adobe is such a well-known company, Adobe Connect is certainly not it's top product. Unless you have some history with Adobe, if you are new to Web-Conferencing software, you certainly should look elsewhere.

Pros

Adobe Connect does not have a rich history, at least compare with WebEx. As an Adobe Product, it relies heavily with Flash when it first introduced. It was fairly successfully at the beginning.

It's a very common training tools, and that was how I started using it. We used it for training sessions, attendees can interact with various aspects of the program and with each other.

Cons

As Flash is dying, Adobe is in need to make a major move to get off from Flash. However, the new product is not s successfully as the original Flash version.
During the current pandemic when web-conferencing software is most needed, there is a lot of downtime. The issue is can be capacity of its server.
Subscription is also an issue. You have to deal with retailer instead of directly with Adobe. Also, there is only Annual subscription and lack a shorter term.
If you need to host >100 users session, be aware. Although it is dorable, license and technical are both need to be worked out first

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Wulliams C.

Work meetings are great thanks to Adobe Connect solutions

Reviewed on 2018/07/21

The use of video conferences, webinars, meetings with non-contact clients and learning new web tools are now more effective for my professional development thanks to Adobe Connect. Having this software in your company and personal business is very important, and I recommend buying it

Pros

This software has many good things to review:

-Work meetings with this software have a very good performance.

-The use of Android devices, IOS and tablets, makes Adobe Connect more versatile software for team meetings.

-You can do seminar rooms with excellent capacity.

-Web support for the use of this software is quite efficient and capable

Cons

Since we used this software in all of our meetings, both as a team and with clients and bosses, we have had an exponential increase in our productivity and personal skills, which is why I have no complaints about this software.

Valamere M.

Quality Webconference Tool

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Adobe Connect has a stable platform that allows you to schedule online meetings that are free and with access to many tools to share information live without the need to invest in external resources such as printed materials. Any team member or participant can join the online meeting from any location with ease.

Pros

Adobe Connect is a web conference tool that makes meeting online simple. For example, I can share files, screen share, and real-time chat without using multiple applications. Also, I can record the meeting to later play or edit. Finally, since I work remotely, I am able to meet with my team members without having to be in the same physical location.

Cons

I do not like the whiteboard tool because the interface does not allow you to switch between functions smoothly. Also, when uploading a PDF or PowerPoint to share, it takes a long time to convert and upload.

Elyzabeth S.
Company size: Self Employed

Surprisingly pleasant experience!!

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

As an online college student, I communicate through online platforms. Whether it is with an instructor or my fellow classmates. I was lucky enough to have free access to this product, through my school and my instructors. It definitely simplifies group discussion, and one-on-one feedback through the use of it's video conference capabilities.

Pros

I think that the customization options is what made my experience such a fun and pleasant one. My instructor was able to customize the layout of all of the screens, and was able to adjust accordingly as we each took our turn contributing to the conference calls.

Cons

It did take a little bit of getting used to, as would any new product. There really weren't any cons to using Adobe Connect, because my instructor was experienced with it, and was able to guide us through the process with ease.

Mukul G.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Distance learning with Adobe Connect

Reviewed on 2019/02/17

Overall it is good application. For me it is used for my distance learning And watching visually and digitally a look like live environment for my studies.
Provides direct integration with presenter or teacher.

Pros

Recording tool is amazing.
Instant access and works good with high network connectivity.
Switching and assigning of roles is easy.
Multiple sections are there for more than 1 presenter.
Desktop sharing is a plus in this application.

Cons

Presentation stuff sometimes can create upload issue.
User interface needs updation.
Seems Adobe flash is necessary and a drawback.
Presentation window goes small if chat enabled.

Roland F.

Excellent for virtual Meetings specially online-Coaching

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Very easy and reliable software for online coaching. Free version for up to 3 users (including host) which is good for most coachings.

Pros

Persistency of meeting rooms is essential for coaching! Setup of different layouts of meeting room, easy switch between layouts. good quality of video communication.many possibilities wit different tools like chat, FAQ, screen sharing, ...

Cons

Still dependent on flash to soe extent. seems to be solved now. Needs some learning on how to set up layouts.