Brooke T.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Excellent Service. User Friendly

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

Pros

They are user-friendly, which is huge in our company. Alot of our employees don't use a lot of technology, which was my biggest worry when I was searching for a wellness platform. When I came across Wellable, and then got the demo. I knew they were going to be the one to go with. Also when I have to a question, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always get back to me quickly. I enjoy getting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] monthly wellness newsletter. We also like how we were able to customize our employees dashboards, and able to add our own logo to the pages. Another perk I enjoyed about Wellable was their communication tab. We were able to send emails to our employees with updates every week, and are able to do them ahead of time and schedule them to go out at a certain time. Then lastly their prizes they are able to supply us for our challenge winners are great. We love to get the Amazon egift cards for our employees that way they can the gift card via email and get whatever they want.

Cons

There isn't anything I would change about Wellable.

Christina D.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Wellable - Highly recommend for any sized company

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Overall Wellable has been very easy to work with and has been accommodating throughout the years we've been clients with them. They'll send us news of system updates/upgrades ahead of time and are constantly asking how our experience is. Our reps [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are very attentive and well prepared for all of our challenges. They truly make our experience effortless.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use on both the User and Administrator side of things. I'm able to run reports when I want and check on the status of different Users.

Cons

Sometimes we are looking for more variety or out of the box ideas, and the extent of the challenges with Wellable or step tracking. They do offer different ways to track such as nutrition tracking through various apps, but for other fitness tracking such as yoga or weight training, they must be entered manually which is less convenient, but unfortunately, there really isn't an easier way.

Julie F.

Getting Wellable!

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

I am very happy with the program. I appreciate the predesigned wellable challenges and the ease of all communications to the team via the website/app. Very nice!

Pros

Super easy to use! motivational and and inclusive

Cons

I wish we could add exercises Ad Hoc. there are only about 10 exercises to choose from and it would be nice to have the ability to add our own i.e. Boxing, Cardio Dance class or Turbo Kick

Michele K.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

STELLAR PLATFORM!

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

We are getting forks moving AND involved. This platform allows for folks to be engaged even if they have physical limitations.

Pros

The ease of use is what drew me to this platform but the customer service is quite frankly, the best. The WELLABLE software offers many levels of wellness and fitness and can incorporate their communications roll out with ease.

Cons

I do not have anything negative at this point.

Clair R.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Fun to Get Fit

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

It has been great to encourage wellness within the office and get people inspired to take better care of themselves - especially during the pandemic. We all like prizes, so I think there is some motivation beyond wellness, but getting into the habit of paying attention to what we eat and exercising is always a benefit, no matter what the driving force behind it.

Pros

I like the challenges and educational opportunities. Also really like the dashboard so I can see where I'm at compared to my colleagues. It pushes me to work harder!

Cons

There is very little non-step related credit. I'm not a runner. If you see me running, you should, too, because something awful is chasing me! However, I am a Beachbody coach and in the best shape of my life despite not walking or running miles every day. I wish that effort was reflected.

Rebecca M.

Great Customer Experience

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

The customer service has been phenomenal. They are always prompt to answer any questions and have been able to resolve any issues that have popped up.

Pros

The platform is easy to use and it fit well within our budget. All of our users, regardless of the type of device were successful in connecting to the platform.

Cons

Some of our users found that when they synched their information it shorted their step count, this however was not a common experience.

Heather S.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Wellable-grow your wellness program

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

We have more employees participating on our Wellness Program because Wellable is so easy to use. This portal is easy for every employee to sync their devices with, when there is a glitch (which is rare), Wellable support fixes it very quickly. The reporting feature is also easy to use and very useful. We send out 2-3 Wellness emails each month and I use Wellable's templates and emails to send them out. It is great to have an archive of the Wellness Emails.

Pros

Wellable is so easy to use. The interface for administrators and for employees is clear and clean. Whenever I have an employee who has a question, I can refer them to the Wellable support team for quick and kind assistance.

Cons

No complaints. We like Wellable, the people at the company have all been friends, billing is easy and support is great.

Kaitlyn P.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Wonderful Employee Incentive!

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up and manage our companies wellable account. Wellable helps send out communication and manage our challenges with very little for us to have to do.

Cons

We have not had any issues with our wellable software and its implementation.

Rebecca J.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Great System, Great price

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

Easy to use, customer service is very responsive.

Cons

It would be great to find ways to be able to compete in more than one challenge at a time.

Was a great product/platform for our 6 week Wellness Challenge!

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Great tool to organize/run the Wellness Challenge.

Pros

The software was super easy for all the employees to use from ages 20-70!
The team set up with the leader board was amazing to get everyone excited and competitive!
The set up/integration for the wellness tracker was seamless and easy!
Love the email updates/newsletters you could push out through the system to all participants!

Cons

Some of the links for the input of food information was hard for everyone to set up and understand.
Would love it if all a participants could see who was on what team not just who was on their team.
An App where you could directly enter data would be great.

Jacob M.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Helps with employee engagement

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Pros

Helps to unify employees around wellness

Cons

Difficult to get all the parts working together - multiple connection points between wearable and Wellable dashboard makes it a challenge for some non-tech-savvy people

Wellable Challenges

Reviewed on 2021/01/06

Great team to work with. Our employees would be our only challenge. Hard to get them engaged for anything.

Pros

The ease of use. and variety of challenges

Cons

Nothing to change. We liked everything about the software.

Jessica M.
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great Wellness Site

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

Pros

The website is easy to use. Wellable has great analytics on the admin side. The site makes it easy to see where you are in the competition. Wellable is constantly thinking of new ways to engage employees. They also take employee feedback seriously.

Cons

We have had a great experience so far, but sometimes it is hard to motivate employees. The client service rep is always coming up with great ideas for challenges.

Sh'eli M.

Wellable - Fantastic Tool for Corporate Wellness Challenges

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Our staff found the benefits of wellness and being accountable. A majority of the users found having a tool that tracked what they were actually doing helped them properly understand just how healthy their lifestyle was and helped them improve in certain areas.

Pros

Our company liked the ease of use for our users during our wellness challenge. They all found the app and the website very user friendly and the fact that fitness trackers integrate with it was great.

Cons

Some of our staff just doesn't like tracking anything period. Some also don't like the fact there is a competitive leaderboard so if we did another wellness challenge, we would most likely remove those.

Leonie M.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2020/04/04

We looked at a number of different providers before selecting Wellable to support us with our corporate health and well being challenge. The team at Wellable were so incredibly helpful and responsive. They enabled us to deliver a program within a very condensed time frame and worked with us to develop a very reasonable fee structure. We are also really excited about the opportunity to use Wellable now to encourage well being amongst our people as we face the unprecedented coronavirus situation. Big thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who have been an outstanding support. Customer service is second to none!

Pros

It's easy to use, able to be tailored to your specific business goals, and the team have outstanding customer service. The cost is also extremely reasonable.

Cons

Nothing so far - it's a great product and offering.

Cristina M.
  • Industry: Information Services

Great platform, cannot recommend enough!

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

Great - implementation was fast and informative. From there we've been provided so much help in creating the program we're looking for. I can't recommend them enough!

Pros

I love how incredible user friendly the platform is, both for admin and users. It's so easy to create new monthly challenges, along with updating our internal communication via the prescheduled emails. It's incredibly customizable and allows us to assign values to not just fitness/wellness activities but things like company promoted community service and other activities that focus on our company's core values.

Cons

I just wish that it was easier to integrate nutrition tracking apps without needing an additional integration. I also wish we could allow users to participate in multiple challenges per month.

Jill P.

Great product for the price

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

Everything has been great so. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great to work with - very helpful. The product is simple to use.

Pros

The ease of use in setting up a challenge. Everything is already done for you. I also like the health content.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like so far. We plan to continue to use the product in 2021.

Samantha W.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Love It!

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

I have been working with Wellable for over a year now and everyone has been so very professional, they're very flexible, they work with you no matter what. The experience has been wonderful and the perks are great!

Pros

Absolutely everything. I love the diversity of the challenges, I love how well thought out the health content is, the virtual health coaching is very well put together, the webinars are very informative, there's not much bad I can say about Wellable.

Cons

The only thing I do not like is up here in Canada we cannot get the text message health content.

Lindsey W.
  • Industry: Banking

Great Health & Wellness Tool

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

We wanted to increase the usage of our wellness application amongst staff, thanks to Wellable's easy to use platform we have increased usage up 70% from our previous application.

Pros

The product functionality is extremely easy.
We have increased usage amongst staff 70% compared to previous application ( Wellable is user friendly). We opted for the challenge type that instills healthy habits, like clockwork our account manager sends the information and it is uploaded.
Compared to other wellness applications, the cost of Wellable was 50% less than competitors and you get a better product (and service!)

Cons

There are really no cons. If I am being picky, it would be great if each month the upcoming challenge that is assigned by Wellable automatically loaded. This takes all of 3 minutes to complete, therefore not really a big deal.

Tarra K.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Easy to use holistic wellness platform with great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

We have been able to hold several fitness challenges and it has been so easy, our Wellable team is always responsive and so helpful! Implementation was a breeze and our employees love the fact that they can hook up practically any device.

Pros

There are a lot of pre-made challenges to easy to continue to keep our employees engaged, but allows customization to make sure the challenge fits our population's needs.

Cons

They are working on adding an opt out we can send to our employees, but it is not yet in place - however, we want our employees to participate and be reminded of upcoming challenges, so I don't see this as a big take away.

Staysee W.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

We LOVE Wellable!

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

It has been great. The team at Wellable have been very easy to work with!

Pros

Easy to use, creates comradery and fun. Now that the app is live, it it much easier to use!

Cons

sometimes the icons will shift to someone else's profile picture

Robyn H.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Wellable Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

We've had a very positive experience from the day we started until the present! I'd highly recommend.

Pros

I like that the tool is easy to use for our employees. I also love the creativity of the different challenges as it makes doing multiple challenges a year fun!

Cons

I found it difficult to get data from past challenges. Moving users back and forth is a bit of a pain just to get prior info.

Reece B.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Wellable makes everything soooo easy!

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

They are making my job so easy by providing ready-to-use graphics, challenges, and more.

Pros

Loved the user-friendliness of the website as well as the app. As an administrator for the challenges in our office I also love the customer support! Folks at Wellable are extremely nice and helpful.

Cons

I wish there was more to the nutrient aspect of the challenges.

Annette L.

Outstanding Customer Service/ Exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

My Company AutoWeb has an eight week "step it up challenge"that we started. The experience with using Wellable has been the best, and I highly recommend this software and their customer service company hands down to any one else.

Pros

This software is Flawless- simply infallible, makes absolutely no mistakes, syncs remarkably your mileage and or steps.
I am extremely Tech challenged, and the customer service that I experienced was impeccable, she was extremely patient, kind and very supportive with the many mistakes I made, by syncing more than one device. As well as many times afterwards with just questions I had.

Cons

There were absolutely no negatives to this software

Melanie S.
  • Industry: Veterinary
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Workplace Wellness Challenge - excellent service provider!

Reviewed on 2021/03/29

Our experience with Wellable was amazing. It is such an amazing platform.

Pros

We loved the reporting function in Wellable. It was so easy to create and receive a report from the system. It was also perfect to have the email communication templates. We were able to modify and send out to all our users.

Cons

There isn't anything we would improve.