Roubler

Cloud-based HR & workforce management solution

4,3
2,7
James L.

The only genuine end to end HR and payroll software. It's been a game changer.

Reviewed on 2018/03/24

Pros

End to end all in one software. The service from the Roubler team both in Australia, Singapore and other regions around the world has been exceptional. Couldn't recommend it higher.

Cons

If I had to choose one, I would say that some of the job advertising modules are in beta but given how quickly Roubler continues to develop with new releases most weeks I am looking forward to how quickly this becomes a more sophisticated module.

Megan E.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best decision I made

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Overall really good, saved heaps of money by relacing a few different systems to using just one. I no longer need to do payroll as they manage that all for me. Which has saved me loads of time and money and I can actually take holidays without worrying about payroll!

Pros

Love how easy it is to manage and pay my team. I only need to log into one platform I can see all my staff, they manage our payroll as well so all I need to do is roster my staff and approve their timesheets. The rest is done for me.

Cons

The employee app can be a little buggy but they did say a new one is coming by xmas.

Zac C.
Industry: Retail

Buggy Sometimes

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Pros

- Easy to see my roster & payslips in one place
- Easy to put in requests for holiday

Cons

- Can be really laggy
- Sometimes freezes in the middle of doing something
- Can delete leave requests for no given reason; un reliable

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10