SolidFace

3D CAD modeling solution for businesses of all sizes

1 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

1 /5
Art C.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Try and cancel subscription next to impossible

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

no help from them at all, feel free to contact me i bet i wont hear from you about cancelling my subscription [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

nothing at all this software has very little advantage for me in my work

Cons

Try to find someone to talk to in this organization, no way to cancel the subscription, this product is of no use to me

• Industry: Printing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

SaveFace and Do Not even Consider

Reviewed on 2021/04/29

The marketing campaign and offer is definitely enticing. Who can refuse a “Free” trial or version of a heavy duty and feature filled 3D modeling program?

The caveat is in the way this company handles sales and support. The former being deceitful, the later nonexistent. I would not be writing this except to document the negative experience I had with SolidFace.

You are first “REQUIRED” to supply your credit card information in order to download and install the “Free” software. Once this is done, you must cancel your subscription, within 30 days at the time, so they do not charge your credit card. Try to cancel your subscription though. After no response to my cancel request, they tried to charge my credit card on file and thankfully, my credit card company, which rhymes with annex, flagged it as a fraudulent charge. The charge was denied and my relations with SF was over as of a year and a half ago, so I thought. SF again, tried to charge my AE this week, and this time, AE changed my CC number so SF no longer has access to my card on file and try to charge their “service”. A minor inconvenience but saves me a lot of headaches of trying to get a chargeback from a company with questionable ethics. My experience in unauthorized charges is not unique as documented by the lone review here and several BBB complaints. Unless you find the software features and ease of use an advantage to your workflow and will give you good ROI, I'd go with a more established and reputable company.

Pros

Slick social network marketing campaign. Software is usable.

Cons

Being a user of various entry level to high-end CAD and 3D modeling programs, the functionality of SolidFace is meh and very limited in the “Free” version. I would not even bother considering this software compared to other free 3D modeling software, such as Blender, etc. SolidFace is usable but not in a spectacular way. There are many other options out there. I would look elsewhere.