Qualifacts Insync Reviews

Qualifacts Insync

Cloud-based EHR and practice management software.

Nick

InSync EMR Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Our overall experience with this Insync so far has been really good. We really appreciate the support that has been given to us. I have a few overall concerns though:

-Things felt rushed. I felt like even though we had deadlines, we needed more time with implementation. the rep did not contribute to this. Just in general though, I felt rushed to decide on the contract originally, I felt rushed on picking a "go live date", and I felt rushed getting all the information prepared for the go live date (even when it was looking like we might not make it, the option of pushing it back a little was not on the table).

-The support team does the best the can to help us solve our problems and we love that. There is a language barrier though that makes understanding the material challenging. Including the Insync University tutorial videos.

Pros

The part of Insync that we like so far the most, is the patient portal and how simple the system is for patients to use. We also really like that we do not have to bill secondary claims out on paper by using Insync. This is way more efficient than what we were doing in the past. We also really like the central scheduler. It is way more friendly. The global schedule is simple, sleek, and clear.

Cons

This is a hard question for me to answer at this time because we have only been live for 3 months. So far what we like least is the billing section of the practice management portion. We haven't used the automated claim generator yet, and honestly we are nervous about it just because the migration from the old system to this was so messy that we are afraid if we do not go through everything by hand for a while, we will miss critical details that will effect claims going out "automatically."

Another thing that we really like, but also dislike is how deep this software goes. There is almost too much that can be done in Insync. It is such a big system that we feel that it is going to take us at least a year to really have a good grasp on what Insync is capable of.

Lastly, we really aren't a big fan of the way that the assessment is set up currently. We are moving things around and adjusting to see if we can disable parts we don't use, or add parts that speed up our process, but right now it is no simpler than the last EHR we used.

wendy

Integrative Health Consultants

Reviewed on 2021/04/26

I was happy for the most part that we were still able to manage in the middle of a pandemic and execute everything as best as we could. That being said, I was very disappointed with the fact that we were not able to have a smooth transition with the medical record data migration. The entire implementation team knew we were coming from "Therapy Notes" product. Yet you had no "work around" for a smoother migration. Once the patient data was moved, it seemed as though we were left to figure out a process. But in all honesty, if I had to build a spreadsheet and download data, and upload file to spreadsheet, why bother? I may as well just upload it directly into the new system myself. To send it to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Insync would have basically added to the process.

I find it hard to believe that we are your only clients that have had such an issue. We aren't the only ones that have worked with Therapy notes prior to InSync. So the fact that your team doesn't have additional support or a better way to go about the process other than building a spreadsheet, surprises me.

Although I am considered a super user, I am still not very confident in what I am doing. I am however willing to follow prompts and troubleshoot as necessary.

Pros

I loved that most everything is customizable per the user. Anything that we needed as an organization could also be accommodated or was something we were told we could see in the future.

Cons

From my perspective (not very tech savvy) I was confident I could learn how to use the system pretty easily. However, It's quite a maze trying to learn where to go to get started when you need to configure something diferently. It's like we need to assume what we are supposed to search for in the search bar.

It seems some things save or revert to a default status or populated for me. When we upload documents to the doc manager, the clinician is auto populated from the prior time it was used. It has also done this in other places within the system. It should clear once we save the doc. etc.

Alexis

Better than what we had

Reviewed on 2022/09/16

I find that the entire build out and implementation process is backward. During discovery we explained that we did not want to build out exactly what we had in our other EHR, but we first wanted to see what the system was capable of and we wanted to build out our program based on that. We first wanted to know about the reports and build out forms based on reporting. But we were told it didn't work that way and that we needed to send in our forms to be built out. By go-live we still didn't have a good understanding of reporting and we could have developed things differently/better, had we know what the reports could and couldn't do.
I don't think that the programmers communicated well with implementation. The people who built out a lot of the forms did a sloppy job and Jenn and our team had to go back in a fix most of them. Inconsistencies in forms/spelling errors/poor formatting.
The experience with Sia and building out the OBH module has been disappointing and frustrating. This module was built out specifically for our OBH reporting needs. That team should have met with us for our wish list for this module. The placement of it doesn't work in our workflow (adds additional steps) and it really should be all on the back end. In our lasts system we didn't need to do anything within each note, the data was pulled from the compiled note. This is an added burden to our staff.
The onsite trainers were excellent and had wonderful suggestions for improvement. Bring them in sooner!

Pros

customizable, ability to run reports, the modules such as Post Hospitalization and Federal Probation and Parole
Like the treatment plan aspect of it
Jenn was a pleasure to work with and worked hard to work with us through our many changes. She stayed positive when things were very difficult.

Cons

Many of the modules/functions work independently but don't integrate well within the system. There are many times that we got to a point in the development and then had to change direction because one section couldn't do something. We had to make a lot of work-arounds.
Some items that we needed to be customized were not able to be, but what was in the system didn't meet our needs (for example the ASAM).
There were times that Jenn told us that the system was not capable of doing something and then we found out later that it could ( I recognize that this could be because updates happened). This caused us to have to change direction multiple times.
Treatment plan needs to be able to be sent to multiple providers for co-signature.
Don't like that at a glance you can't see documents prior. Each PDF has to opened up. So if I'm going in after another clinician and I need to quickly look at the chart and see what is happening, I can't. It would be nice if you could hoover over the PDF and then see it.
Communication between the departments

Kyle

Great software, needs some minor improvements

Reviewed on 2022/03/05

The software just works. There are very few glitches and overall it is clearly engineered to be fast to use. The EHR part for providers and nurses/assistants is fantastic and much quicker than anything I've used outpatient before.

Pros

PM/billing integration is nearly seamless. Superbill items carry over to claims very easily. This will reduce the workload of our biller once we have fine tuned the system to our needs.

Cons

The front desk/check in process could use some refinement to make the process faster, and suggestions to do so have been submitted as "enhancement requests." It appears that they do add the enhancements over time.

NextGen Office and athenaOne

Reasons for Choosing Qualifacts Insync

Amazing charts PM integration was pretty terrible even in their advertising. We did not use it. However, the EHR side is wrought with bugs and constant stoppages during all workflows made the system unstable and nearly unusable. We had to change at almost any cost after their last update.

Amazing Charts

Reasons for Switching to Qualifacts Insync

Prior experience proved a poor go live with athena, plus it always felt slow and boggy. It forced the provider to do almost everything, which is inefficient. Prior experience with nextgen suggested a slow/boggy EHR experience. No knowledge of the PM side.
Jessica

A business that prioritizes integrity.

Reviewed on 2021/05/18

I had the opportunity to speak with a very personable sales representative who's motive was to inform not to say anything and everything necessary to close the sale. The software itself has all of the functionality needed, and ultimately is the platform that I have been desperately searching for!

After I decided to move forward with this product, I then was setup with an implementation specialist who held my hand every step of the way through the setup phase. If something needed to be updated or changed, I would receive an e-mail saying the task was completed before I even had the chance to request assistance.

Finding a business that prioritizes integrity while striving to provide the best product is unfortunately very rare. Every step of the way, when I expected to hear "I'm sorry, we can't do that." (even if it would be understandable to hear), I received a "No problem, I'll get that going for you". As a small business owner my to-do list is a never ending whirlwind, and the problem solving and support I received through this process is hands down the best I have ever experienced.

Pros

Overall functionality options, workflows personable and customizable by position not just at a company level, logical admin settings and oversight options, focus on specific operational procedures.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet, but I will circle back around to this when I do.

Madeline

Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 2021/11/14

Overall, I would say the experience is net positive. I would note that the eligibility/benefits checks are only accurate about 50% of the time which is a hassle, but I don't know how it compares to other softwares that offer this feature. Partly chose it because we wanted to make a custom history section that could be sent to the patient before the intake and have them fill it out and autopopulate the note in an editable way; this has been effective.

I do think the reviews on Capterra are a little too positive for what the software is actually like. I have to wonder if some are fake but I could be wrong. It's just a little less reliable because it's a smaller company than say OfficeAlly.

In retrospect I would have looked more seriously into Athena. I notice a lot of the bigger psych practices use this. I didn't because I thought they didn't really specialize in psych. But the grass is always greener on the other side so it's hard to say.

It will be really hard for us to ever switch (or expensive) because the license needs to be paid for all up front.

The other really important negative is that deployment is NOT smooth. We were fortunate in that we were chugging along with other software and in no rush to deploy InSync. I worked on setting it up and tested it on just myself/my patients until we were sure that it was all working smoothly, then we added the other providers. This took months. Deploying too early could be disastrous.

Pros

+ Financial reports extensive (I can't emphasize enough how helpful this is)
+ Easy to communicate between clinicians
+ HIPAA Zoom integration
+ Practice Management generally seems to work well/fewer glitches on that side compared to the EMR, just a few flaws like how the balance shows up in the patient portal can be confusing for patients
+ Works well for group practice workflow
+ Has all the necessary add ons in one system (and more!) - this is great!
+ Customer service very responsive about 2/3rds of the time, available by phone and email
+ After the first 6 months or so, almost all the glitches are ironed out
+ It is very customizable in every way (forms, note templates, appt reminders, calendar format, html name, really everything about it)
+ PDMP integration is awesome

Cons

- No Google Cal integration (DrChrono offered this)
- Patient Portal can be glitchy
- Deployment does not go smoothly at all
- Appointment reminders are per-text/per-email and thus very expensive compared to other programs
- All the add-ons end up cost a lot per month (claim submission, HIPAA Zoom, etc, even though we own the license we still pay quite a bit per month per provider/higher than what they estimate)
- Would not be financially practical for a psychotherapist account but would need to purchase one if we hired one/there is not a cheaper option for therapists vs. psychiatry
- Overall had to deal with a ton of glitches for the first 6 months or so before the system ironed out
- For transgender clients who use a non-legal name, there is not a good way to use their preferred name as the primary name in the patient portal
- Some aspects of reporting are time consuming (e.g. if you make a specific patient category you need to add each patient individually, can't add based on "all patients in XYZ state or all patients with XYZ insurance")
- No way of verifying identity with the identity question quiz thing/need to have clients upload a photo of their ID which seems low tech in today's day and age
- Generally the interface looks kind of old
- Server is noticeably slower than other websites
- Although the purchasing license up front seems like a good thing, in retrospect I don't think it is because you end up paying a lot per month for all the add-on features

Tebra, DrChrono, athenaOne and EHR 24/7

Reasons for Choosing Qualifacts Insync

We are two individual NPs who formed a group practice with 5 providers and needed a software with more extensive practice management and more features geared toward group practice.

Luminello and SimplePractice

Reasons for Switching to Qualifacts Insync

Reviews on Capterra, did a lot of demos
Karl
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

INSYNC Implementation for Behavioral Health Practice.

Reviewed on 2022/08/10

The people at INSYNC make a huge difference. The support has been great, they are based in the USA and always responsive. Our Implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing and has continued to provide top notch support when needed. He did a great job getting the foundations of our system set so transitioning was smooth. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were helpful getting the billing side of things set up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job during launch week. We are now implementing their RCM services to further enhance our financials.

Pros

We outgrew our prior EHR that was missing Prescriber Tools, more powerful scheduling tools and lacked powerful reporting. INSYNC has all of these items and it was exactly what we were looking for to keep our growing practice running smoothly.

Cons

The software can be very complex when setting up configurations or having to make changes. One change can impact several others. However, this is necessary to have the level of customization and tools it offers. The other aspect that was not as good as our last EHR was the aesthetics of the software. It looks dated compared to newer systems but that is not too important.

Immanuel

Well Designed EMR Solution

Reviewed on 2021/10/14

Great experience overall (except for sales process) After the sales process all of people we worked with were professional and helpful. Jenn really helped us to mold the software to our specific needs and workflows, really a great experience.

Pros

InSync is a well thought out and designed EMR product. The interface is intuitive and designed to streamline workflows. The things used daily are easily customized per user to make each persons workflow even easier. The implementation and support teams are excellent, really able to help you and guide you through the product with any questions you may have.

Cons

Software is sometimes slow to respond. The sales process could have been better, more clear on our expenses.

eClinicalWorks, NextGen Office, Tebra, Intergy and athenaOne

Reasons for Choosing Qualifacts Insync

We needed a much more robust EHR with an ease of consistent charting across all clinicians, reporting capabilities, the ability to easily track patient progress, and the ability to have more secure roles and permissions. InSync has provided us with a great solution.

Practice Fusion

Reasons for Switching to Qualifacts Insync

InSync offered the most comprehensive solution for our behavioral health practice.
Jacqueline

RCM Services

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Pros

This software has definitely improved our workflow processes and has exceeded our expectations regarding the easiness and accuracy of implementation from our previous reports. The product itself is user-friendly but what is most valuable to us is the constant overview and assistance provided by our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We are extremely satisfied with her and her team’s support.

Cons

There are constant changes being made to the software program, which can create a learning curve at times, but we understand and are confident these ongoing changes are only implemented to better the products and we all benefit from these changes.

thera-LINK and ClinicSource

Reasons for Switching to Qualifacts Insync

We chose InSync not only because of its competitive price and licensing benefits but also because of all the products it offers on both ends with RCM and EHR.
Tina
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Implementation Team is Amazing!

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

The entire team is flawless and go above and beyond to help us with every single question we ask, and we ask a ton of questions. They never make us feel like we are bothering them with the same question, as a matter of fact, I feel like we are they only client, when I know that’s just not the case.

Pros

The customer support you receive from the time of the sale to launch and even after is excellent. They hold your hand through the entire process making a very stressful situation manageable, including training our 65 providers.

Cons

Seems like a few things have more steps than should be necessary to complete on the PM side.

TherapyNotes, LLC

Reasons for Choosing Qualifacts Insync

I’ve been thinking of changing for years because they haven’t updated anything for years. Finally they announced they were closing the web based version at the end of the year and it made the decision to make it happen easier.

Reasons for Switching to Qualifacts Insync

The purchase of the licenses vs just leasing and the promise to configure the system to meet the needs of our group.
Elizabeth

Worst EHR I have ever used

Reviewed on 2020/06/14

Worst, most time consuming and ineffective EHR I have worked with. And I have worked with many including in hospitals, private organizations and for the government. I would gladly go bad to any previous EHR just to avoid working any longer with InSync. This does NOT function well for the providers at our clinic using it. It has been a frequent and regular source of complaint

Pros

In theory the idea that it is customizable was appealing. I can't call that a pro because it does not function effectively. I can honestly say that after working with it for more than a year there isn't a single thing I like about this EHR. I hate it. I don't have an option to change as I am part of a group practice that purchased it but all providers there reflect regularly on how displeased we are with InSync

Cons

Constant bugs and problems. It does not appear that it is even checked for basic bugs after changes or updates. There are too many problems to list but something as simple as scheduling is so convoluted and problematic. It seems clear that the coders making the changes have no idea what it is like to use an EHR as a mental health professional, what is needed etc. A year later we are still having problems regularly. It is so incredibly time consuming just communicating with support staff about problems with InSynch - I never try to customize or improve anything because I can't rely on it to work and I can't even take time to think about what would be idea because so much time is spent asking about basic functions that aren't working or surprise problems

Celeste

InSync Software

Reviewed on 2021/03/05

Pros

The initial set-up of the software is complex however the implementation team guides time and tasks very efficiently. Once the procedures and processes are solidified the day to day tasks are transferred to Insync RCM and the RCM Department. Our RCM Account Manager works diligently to bill and collect for our services to the point that our collections are at 99% and our days outstanding run around 15 days. The Account Manager understands the importance of clean billing to reduce write-offs and is very responsive when we need guidance. It is a pleasure to work with InSync RCM.

Cons

As an accountant I would like more thoughtful use of the database with focused reports that take into account accrual accounting. The system reports are robust and informational however they are cash basis accounting which require manipulation if your company is accrual accounting based.

Patricia

Great software

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Sales and training staff have been very professional and helpful. Our trainer, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was very professional, congenial, and always very patient with our questions. He is a real asset to InSync and always willing to answer questions, often after hours.

Pros

The software is easy to use and learn. It's very versatile and has more features than others we have used that make our work easier and more efficient. The software is integrated with the billing portion which saves us time. Errors are fixable before sending to billing.

Cons

We are very new to using the software and so far I can't see any problems or issues that I would change. After using it for a while, there may be some suggestions but the program is so complete that simple customizations make everything fit our needs so far.

Ariel
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

New to Insync

Reviewed on 2022/02/24

Implementation Specialists are very helpful, on-site trainer was superb, he was very knowledgeable about the system and able to fix issues, input information and customize how we use the service on the spot in most cases

Pros

The ability to customize our workflow and complete a lot of reporting that we use to do manually, and allow our patient communication to have an electronic component.

Cons

We are unable to utilize the eligibility features, some needed workflow processes are not yet available in the system

TherapyNotes, LLC and Sharenote

Reasons for Choosing Qualifacts Insync

Insync allowed us to house both our PRP program and OMHC program in one system that could accommodate the workflow for both programs.

PIMSY Mental Health EHR and ICANotes

Reasons for Switching to Qualifacts Insync

Insync was the only product that allowed us to fully customize the work flow to allow both programs to work with each other
Kelsey

Amazing Product and Support

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

Our experience has been great. The support we received from the implementation team has been amazing. Our issues were addressed usually within 1 business day and there were very few things that we wanted that the system could not do. Our team was very engaging with us and extremely patient, even as we continue with last minute changes.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, even for people who struggle with technology. We also have several different programs within our agency, and this software was adaptable to all programs and we have been able to make it work for all users. The software is extremely adaptable and changes can easily be made.

Cons

The medication module can be confusing and it does take some time to practice with it to get the flow figured out.

Prime Suite

Reasons for Choosing Qualifacts Insync

The software we were using was extremely outdated and we were not able to get any data for our organization. It was not user friendly and the customer support was almost non-existent.

Reasons for Switching to Qualifacts Insync

Insync seemed to fit our organizations needs better. We interview several clients and they did not have a bad word to say about this system and its capabilities. It is a dynamic system rather than a linear system as other ones we have looked at.
James

Overall a good EHR

Reviewed on 2021/07/14

Pros

The customization both with only paying for services used as well as how much the actual EHR can be changed in terms of how a note looks, bringing previous notes to compare plus keep some information if the same.

Cons

I mentioned above about the prescription platform. This is bad enough that I could consider changing EMR once main contract is done. The other issue is lag. There are times it take several minutes to be able to open a page.

Brian

InSync Implementation Review

Reviewed on 2021/07/02

We were looking for a system to fit our unique specialty practice. InSync has provided a solution to a number of problems we were experiencing with our previous EMR, EPIC.

Pros

The ease of use of this system and the great implementation has made our transition as seamless as it could be. Our implementation specialist and training team were knowledgeable and made the system work for us.

Cons

Autoscoring excel documents and transitioning the scores to the care plan. Though the team has worked with us on creative solutions and submitted enhancement requests.

athenaOne

Reasons for Choosing Qualifacts Insync

Operational change and needing a system to fit our specialties.

EpicCare

Reasons for Switching to Qualifacts Insync

The ease of use and customization.
Jennifer

Mixed Batch

Reviewed on 2021/05/16

Overall it has often felt like smoke and mirrors on many occasions. We greatly appreciate the support of our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and really loved [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; however, the sales team really sold us on all the support that we will obtain and then after changing Account Managers after starting and having to ask really pointed questions we only over the last two months are crystal clear on what InSync/RCM will and won't do and we specifically told the sales team that we did not have any billing team or any front office staff to support us and we were told not a problem "we do it all from nuts to bolts." As a result of this misled information we are now paying for additional support staff that we previously did not have because it is clear that InSync/RCM does not "do it all."
The amount of changes mid-stream that we have had (i.e., our software wasn't set up for onboarding, the person who trained us left the day of our training, you switched our Account Manager after 2 months of onboarding us, we lost our auth specialist, we were never fully trained on all the reporting available, and we weren't fully trained on the Issues log) happen has been very disconcerting. It makes us wonder if the business model at InSync/RCM is truly focused on supporting the businesses they are set to support or they are focused on only their business model. This all has left us wondering if we made the right choice.

Pros

The basic use of the product in providing and generating progress notes and an assessment are easy to use; however, the actual nuts and bolts of what can be done and all the workflow specifics of what support can provide the user was not a known reality to our group.
We really like that for those bills that are straight forward and clean that we are seeing a return pretty quickly. We love the fact that the software can be versatile and provide us data points as long as you know how to select all the specific fields to generate the report.

Cons

We find obtaining data reports quite difficult because there are so many specific items that must be set up in the individual reports it is hard to use in that way. Given that our set up was botched and then our training was limited thereafter it led to us finding 8 months later that we were not closing loops on our claims which has led to a great deal of financial loss. I think the biggest concern is that the sales team really misspoke when they said that we were all fine and that the billing team will do it all for us. That resonates in my mind almost weekly as we continue to slough through billing issues that were made in the beginning. Equally, that the person who was to do our set up and have us ready did not have our system set up which greatly delayed our onboarding and vastly changed our system and created a lack of trust from the onset. Outside of that the fact that our Account Managers changed before we were fully onboarded caused us to struggle with the Issues Log down the road as well. Presently our additional issue is that we have not been able to easily identify where our total issues log items reside to follow up with a "click of a button" like the sales team said would happen. Another concern is that in trying to set up a customizable report by meeting with our support team three times has led to more concern that those that write the custom reports do not understand what the user wants regardless of how we explain it.

Jeffrey

Very very good EMR

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

I am able to now say to the government that I have an EMR that is certified for MIPS and the other current government requirements, which will allow me to avoid penalties in the future.

Pros

It is cloud based so I don't have to go in after hours to do constant "updates" like I used to on my old EMR. THe presentation of the screens appear professional and the notes are laid out in a professional appearing fashion. I like the lab interface as well and the patient portal is very nice.

Cons

The templates are not as robust as what I am used to. THey only allow you to save pre-clicks in the physical exam templates and I really miss it in the Review of Systems. The medication/allergy modules are a third party and don't interface seemlessly with the software. For instance, if a pharmacy sends me a request for a refill on Joe Smith, I can't just click on Joe SMith's name and be brought to the refill screen automatically. I have to log out of the pharmacy screen, search for the patient's name in the EMR, navigate back to the medicine module, search for the medicine that they requested and THEN finally refill it. This is very inefficient. If the pharmacy is requesting medicine XYZ for Joe Smith, we should be able to be brought to the refill of XYZ on Joe Smith with literally one click and no typing of names. I think they are working on fixing this so I am hopeful it will improve soon.

Ashley

Implementation Review

Reviewed on 2021/08/31

The program is really advanced and streamlined. There are many features currently available, and they are always taking notes to make improvements & better the system. Overall, once we have more data in place, and time under our belt, I think it will be a very good system for our practice.

Pros

Having a full team / supports to train & dissect each area to best fit our needs for workflows. Tamara Davis was our implementation specialist. She was ON-IT! She was beyond diligent in documenting what we needed to do, what was done, questions / concerns, and everything under the sun. Excellent follow up as well. I big thank you to her. This transition could have been treacherous without someone who paid such diligent attention to everything. #Wonderful

Cons

Data migration is seemingly quite a long time. It has been abundantly stressful on my business office (Clinical receptionists / Intake coordinators / billing specialists) to toggle back and forth to see if we have consents from old system to new system, as well as not having all the demographics transfer over. (ie parent information etc).

Additionally, I would say the astounding #1 least enjoyed aspect is trying to get all prior clients / as well as any new clients set up in the portal. The process is fairly simple via create username / give password / bing-bang-boom. However, GOOGLE's enhancement + Iphones + tablets etc cause excessive grief. Client's are frustrated trying to transition, clinicians are frustrated the Hx is not in & auto-populating the notes, front office is burnt out trying to ensure the transition is being completed in any sort of cadence. - EASILY the biggest con we have. :(

La Keita

I Loved My Implementation Team!

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Rep is absolutely amazing. I bugged the hall out of that woman for the better part of a month. She never lost her patience and she was so helpful. Always validating when I figured something out and emailing back so quickly. She is a dream and should get a raise. She supported my ambitious request to go live about 3.5 weeks after signing on and I'm so glad that we did. Was it stressful? Yes. Would using our old EMR been more stressful given its limitations? Yes!!!

Rep is amazing! She kind, knowledgable, smart, funny, and a really good teacher. She definitely understands how to teach users to use the system and to think like the system. She also turned around emails very quickly and was a treasure. I'm so glad that I had these two on my team. They made my experience with InSync a great one. I would recommend InSync to others based off these two and the features mentioned above alone.

Rep was also a great support.

I didn't have an amazing experience with executive. I found her to be cold via email and not very responsive via email. I was short and to the point, but cold compared to my interactions with other team members.

Pros

I love all of the features. Sticky notes, messaging, batch payments, ERAs, form creation, assessments.

Cons

There is no instant message feature. It's a great feature when there is a patient escalating in the room. You don't have to leave them alone to come get someone.

Some of the features are over-priced, which makes customers find workarounds. You would get more business by lowering the price because customers would keep the added feature for the life of their time with InSync.

No telehealth yet. Please release this ASAP. We have to pay for a service outside of InSync and use it concurrently with the EMR. It would be easier to have it embedded.

Jessica
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Insync goes above and beyond

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Every ticket that I place for customer support to help with they reach out to the practice right away. As of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] we made the switch to add our billing with Insync. Insync and our new RCM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped make the transition as smooth as possible. We worked together as a team to make all the necessary changes to help the practice and Insync work together.

Pros

The software is easy to use. Insync always tries to help accommodate our practices needs.

Cons

Sometimes I do feel it difficult to do certain tasks. Things were not completely set up for the practice in the very beginning.

Terice

InSync Experience

Reviewed on 2022/01/14

We have been an InSync user for over 12-14 years. I have promoted this company to other providers because I feel it delivers a very good product.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding in helping us set up [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He made corrections easily and quickly.
He is a true asset to the company.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate. The staff is comfortable with it as are physicians.

Cons

Being a long-time user - we tend to not get a staff member to assist with new possibilities and ways to better utilize the software.

Amy
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Rough start but getting there

Reviewed on 2022/08/11

The implementation process was very rough for us as we changed specialists several times and when we went live we were nowhere ready to go live. The oversight of that process was lacking - someone at InSync should have looked at our setup and realized we were not ready. This caused a very difficult and drawn out process after going live. The implementation specialist we got after go live who did stay with us throughout was wonderful and the only reason I gave a 7 as to likely to recommend InSync. If it were not for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I would not only not recommend InSync due to the botched setup/implementation I would recommend against it to others. I hope the positives that come from our situation is that processes are improved to make sure the setup is more complete/on target before going live for other companies in the future. The number will go up if support and new feature implementation goes well in our next few months.

Pros

The flexibility and customization are the best features of InSync. So many other systems are very rigid and not able to be very personalized.

Cons

Some areas there are way more clicks than is necessary, or the area you are in has several options but the one that is automatically open when going there is not the one used most often - so more clicks.

Xristopher
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

There are better products, with better response times

Reviewed on 2023/08/03

It has been a headache since the merger. More steps to make things take longer. Less responsive on their communication and less customer oriented.

Pros

I used to love InSync until Qualifacts gobbled them up, now their support, communication and product is hopeless. You submit a ticket and it gets lost in an abyss with one person pointing the finger at the other.

Cons

Their lack of communication, their response times, their support. You are better off saving your time and energy and use an open sourced software that you can customize.