Campaign Deputy

Fundraising, CRM, and donor management for non-profits

Charlie P.
  • Industry: Political Organization

Switching to Campaign Deputy Improved Our Organization's Success

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Pros

Campaign Deputy is easy to learn and use regardless of previous software background. Being able to integrate Campaign Deputy into our emails and website has allowed us to better interact with our audience and donors. Our organization is made up of college students who work remotely during the summer and break periods, and Campaign Deputy has been easy to use to collaborate.

Cons

So far, our team has not run into any issues using Campaign Deputy.

Robin H.
  • Industry: Political Organization

A great tool for a treasurer

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Campaign Deputy overall did what I need it to do. I was able to access the data I needed, run reports, and create the files that I was required to file w/ the FEC. The customer support provided by the company was phenomenal. They took my concerns and feature requests seriously and made honest efforts to understand HOW I was using the software. They understand the work process and worked with me to make my job as easy as possible while being able to meet my FEC reporting requirements.

Pros

Campaign Deputy is reasonably intuitive to use. As a rookie treasurer, it gave me the tools that I needed to be successful without a steep learning curve.

Cons

We were early adopters of Campaign Deputy. The only area that was deficient was the reconciling of credit card charges that were processed through Campaign Deputy. In the time since our campaign ended, this issue has been resolved.

Meg G.

CD Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

There are certainly some differences between CD and NGP, but the CD interface is more user-friendly. The representatives are very accommodating and easy to reach.

Pros

The call time manager features are useful and the team is very accessible and care about their clients.

Cons

Unable to re-order call sheets within a list.