Scantranx POS

Point of sale solution for retail and wholesale businesses

5 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Abdul-malik O.

Robust Omni Channel Solution

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

The application is scalable ,i.e. I'm able to add more locations and users as business grows.

Pros

The software is easy to use , robust Omni Channel solution which is integrated into its own e-commerce platform. New features are constantly being added and their customer service is reliable.

Cons

The user base is small so you will need to rely on their customer service only for help.

Response from Scantranx Technologies

Thanks for the review. We do really appreciate your feedback.

Zainab M.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

My Experience with Scantranx POS

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

I use Scantranx POS to track records of payments made by my clients. With Scantranx POS, I am able to issue customers receipt for their payments with little or no delay. I am able to receive payments via credit cards. This reduces the risk related with having cash at hand.

Pros

It is easy to use and affordable. The customer care service are very responsive. It allows me to manage my company's inventory effortlessly.

Cons

Sometimes, I have hitches using the software, may be due to poor network service. But once I contact the customer care, they always come to my rescue.

Response from Scantranx Technologies

Thanks for the good feedback.

Erin ann F.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great software!

Reviewed on 2019/12/23

Wonderful experience with the platform and the team was incredibly attentive and helpful in setting me up on the trial.

Pros

What I like most about Scantranx is that it provides all the services that I need for my eCommerce retail business on one seamless platform.

Cons

The design aesthetics, but the functionality is top notch.

Response from Scantranx Technologies

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We have released a new version with an improved design aesthetics. We are glad you are happy with all the features of the Software.

Enitan O.

Scantranx POS user review

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

Scantranx has helped tremendously in putting order to our inventory consequently , we are able to manage our stock levels. In addition, it has various reports functionalities that give insights from product performance to branch performance which helps us in making crucial business decisions from time to time.

Pros

Scantranx has various report functionalities that make inventory management easy and insightful.

Cons

The software really works perfectly. I'll personally prefer a more colorful interface.

Response from Scantranx Technologies

Thanks for the review. However, we already have a new improved design.