Showing 195 reviews of 189

RSVPify

Cloud-based event management and ticketing solution

Showing 195 reviews of 189
Rebecca P.
  • Industry: Online Media

Not Worth the Time or Money

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

Clearly focused on business and not customers.

Pros

Nothing. I did not like anything about this software.

Cons

Too complex, not enough/very few templates, way too time-consuming for generic event planning. Customizable to a fault (not enough templates to use for quick completion of a project). No free trial offered. Poor marketing of plans--especially after researching and seeing reviews--definitely not worth the money. Go with a website that actually has a free trial, a website that is simpler to navigate, and a customer service department that is direct and actually willing to hear you out and assist. Biggest waste of time and money. Would not suggest to anyone. I use services like this often and I am fairly computer savvy (or can work with something until I figure it out), but I would never use this website again. Not helpful and you can find way cheaper options that are faster to navigate.

Response from RSVPify

Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it.

I'm sorry to hear you found your RSVPify experience to be sub-par when planning this upcoming birthday party. That's certainly not what we like to hear, and we look forward to improving from your feedback.

We're excited to soon release the all-new "RSVPify 3," which will include a library of pre-made event website templates, from birthday party websites to corporate and non-profit. Along with hundreds of new features and enhancements.

We apologize for any confusion, but as a point of clarity, RSVPify's full suite of design options and templates is available to all plan tiers -- including the free plan. RSVPify also offers a 5-day money back guarantee/refund period to trial premium features risk-free.

We regret that you did't find the experience ideal for birthday party planning, and look forward to offering a whole host of more bespoke options in the near-future.

All the best,
Team RSVPify

Frank D.
  • Industry: Utilities

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

RSVPify helps me personalize mass invitations with one click.

Pros

It's fast, user friendly, the app is great and my event attendees like it.

Cons

The limits on number of events you can have at once, I often have to delete old events even though I want to keep them as templates for future events. I like the old system of customizing emails better, the new one isn't as user friendly.

Smruti ranjan D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The Best in the Market

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

We wanted to reach out to an audience size of 5000 businessmen and capture their RSVPs for an event. The form set up was easy and provided us with a lot of options. It helped with sample text options as well. The option to capture 500 RSVPs per form was significantly generous basis the price charged. Customer support is great and they solved all the queries.

Pros

Firstly, It was extremely easy to understand, set-up and integrate. The form customisation tools provide you great flexibility. It is easy to share the links. It has all the options that helps you design the form as per your needs. Most importantly, the final product doesn't take away your brand visibility away from you which is an essential requirement in any outreach exercise.

Cons

It would be great if there could be an opportunity to integrate the same on a whatsapp/linkedin marketing activity

• Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Perfect for my needs!

Reviewed on 2019/12/27

With RSVPify, it's very easy to check responses using a computer or your phone with the RSVPify app. Uploading the guest list allows you to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't. Downloading the responses in Excel and sorting them or creating a pivot table with them makes the process very easy to compile results. Great product!!

Pros

I love the ability to set up our RSVP exactly how I need including the design of the RSVP, the questions we can require each respondent to answer, and predetermined responses for the respondent to select from. I also really like being able to upload the quest list to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't which allows me to make sure everyone is included.

Cons

I use this for 2 events a year so I have to sign up when I need it then cancel for the rest of the year. It would be great if there were more options on plans rather than only monthly payment options.

Elias P.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

RSVP get the word out and lets me know who bought what tickets, helps me to increase my email list, and again the customer support group is so helpful!

Pros

The software for the most part is fairly easy. I am not a high tech person. But I have to say when I get into a jam, the customer service support team is amazingly helpful!

Cons

I wish some of the things were not as complexed for me. The invites especially. Because I probably wasn't shown would be the main reason. I would think a tutorial when someone signs up might be a great value.

Christine W.

Customizable

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

I liked how it was customizable for each of our events, you can send updates/reminders out, you can collect information through questions, and how easy it was for our clients to RSVP.

Pros

I loved that we can ask questions from our clients that helped us update our database.

Cons

Confirmed emails were a bit hard to find for our clients if it had been a couple weeks and they were not near the top.

Justin P.

Easy To Use RSVP Platform

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

Fairly good. I've used it for multiple years now.

Pros

Whenever I need to use an RSVP platform for an upcoming company event, it's easy to login to RSVPify and see past event history and create new events. The tools are simple to use to design the RSVP landing page and embed it into our website or send via a text / email. Our employees have an easy time using it as well.

Cons

Seems a little expensive to use the pro version. Usually I have to start taking RSVP's a month or two out from the event. And typically we have between 100-200 guests that RSVP. So the way the cost is setup, I'm often paying for multiple months for minimum use. I'd like to see a different payment/plans structure or just have the monthly cost cheaper.

Natasha L.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Good

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

Overall is been good. It serves the purpose.

Pros

The Design Templates are very beautiful and professional. It is also very easy to set up the event and adding all of the entree options etc.

Cons

The design Options. As a graphic designer, it was a little outdated the options and software you have to design invitations. That Is why I choose the template. Also I dont like the fact that I have to go to Guest List first to add a person or a party then go to Invite then click invite via email then add a new invitation then send it. This process can be much easier like addidng a button that says send email invitation right when you are adding the person to the guest list.

• Industry: Medical Devices

RSVPify - Manages Parties with ease

Reviewed on 2019/12/26

Using RSVPify saves me so much time. I use to do all of our party invites manually. Needing an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everything. We hand out nameplates and it is nice that they now write the name, so I can't spell something incorrectly.

Pros

Pros: export the data in excel formating, drop-down list to choose items (we use it for meals) and you can also have them decline, customization of the invite and options for delivery.

Cons

I don't have any cons for the purpose that I use the software. The one item I can think of is the max limit of invites per person is 10. That seems like a lot but depending on what you may be using it for it may come a little short.

Leslie B.

Love this service

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Pros

I use this for one client who does events at his restaurant. It is great for taking payment from guests and also tracking headcounts and food preferences in some cases.

Cons

Not sure there is anything that I do not like. It's great!

Pamela A.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Perfect for larger events that requre registration

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Everytime I had a question contacting the RSVPify via the chat was very simple. Quick and helpful responses.

Pros

The customizable email invitations & email reminders that RSVPify offers are what made us choose them for our big Volunteer Appreciation Gala. We required registration for the event, and we've moved online for the invitation (vs sending out paper invites) and wanted the invites to look equally as beautiful as a paper invite. We also liked the option of "sub events" for our volunteers to register for different break out sessions offered during the event.

Cons

We plan to use the software every year for our big event. It is a little disappointing that our event will not be saved for more than 30 days (while our account is on hiatus) . So we'll have to re-enter everything next year. But as a church it is the only time we need to use the software during the year.

Amy T.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Crucial for Event Success

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

we will purchasing the platinum subscription and utilize this for several upcoming volunteer events

Pros

Was able to start out with the free trial to see how it would work. After seeing the huge response, upgraded to the $29.99 plan. It increased our ability to prepare the correct amount of food and have options for attendants with food restrictions.

Cons

I couldn't figure out how to turn off the title option in the free version. So I had to come up with more appropriate titles to go with the reservation. That ended up being a great addition, it helped sort folks out by volunteers, family of volunteers, and staff..

Ruben R.

Excellent and trackable

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

RSVPify has allowed me to streamline a tedious registration process and now it is super easy

Pros

I really like how easy it was to customize the rsvp

Cons

the website had too many options and i got confused but i quickly figured it out

Matthew C.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Simple and solid event invite management

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

We had to host a larger-than-usual event, with around 200 invitations from four different sources.
Managing and tracking those manually was going to be too time consuming.
RSVPify made it easy to manage and track.

Pros

RSVPify was simple to set up and use.
We could limit the event to invitations only (not a public event) and it provided the features we needed: importing batches of guests from Excel, email invitation tracking and reminders, and reporting on our progress. I could even give others a read-only view to check up on their guest responses.
It was also easy to set up a nice email invitation with graphics and links to suit our needs.

Cons

The only complaint would be with setting up email invitations. We sent multiple batches of emails and they all had the same email title, making them harder to find.

Chris H.

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

The chat support was really helpful in helping me decide if this was the right product (it was). The only thing that was a bummer was that I only needed it for a one-time event, but they only offer subscription rates. I forgot to cancel my subscription and it auto billed the next month. The company does not issue refunds for that kind of thing though.

Pros

It was simple to set up and administer. I was able to embed the form on my site which was the main feature I needed.

Cons

None. The software worked really well.

Rosa M.
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

My Experience with RSVPify

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

I mostly use the software for events that require no payment but just rsvp. It has served me well and my clients are pleased with the look of the sites that I have designed.

Pros

After I made myself familiar with this software I used this program for some of my less complex meetings. The features covered my needs for those programs. In the beginning the product was not that easy for me and I would love to have been able to speak with someone briefly to ask a few questions to get myself to the next step. I never got to the step where I was able to integrate with my existing business processes.

Cons

There are some features that are difficult especially when you are in a crunch to get a site up and running. And, that is not to say that all are difficult just some features. I never got to the point where I could integrate. I would have loved to create my own design and not just rely on the templates but was not able to do so. .

Sarah M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great, Customizable Tool for Event Planning!

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

My overall experience has been wonderful!

Pros

The layout and set up was easy to navigate, and the response time of the customer service team was incredible! Anytime I had a question, there was an email or chat window available right away. I also received a lot of upfront help determining the best solution for my event.

Cons

My only con is the landing page, it seems like there should be more ability to customize than just two layout templates.

Chynna P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Completely streamlined our event planning

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

Pros

This product is easy to use and the customer service has been amazing.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about the product

Amberlee F.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Makes event organisation a breeze

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Pros

It takes out the manual work of collating RSVP's to events, and presents the attendees in an easy to read format.

Cons

There didn't seem to be an option to chose 'not attending' for one of the options, so people had to click 'accept', then say it was a party of '0'.

Linda K.

Love this product!

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

I like the product. Online help is efficient and knowledgeable. Check in process is a breeze with QR option. Leaves time to join and enjoy the event

Pros

QR Codes. Super easy to check in guests with iPhone.

Cons

Not quite as user friendly as I would like but to be fair, I do not use it often enough

Cynthia F.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Sperry Equities

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

We love RSVPify and will be using it for our event that got postponed.

Pros

RSVPify is easy to navigate and user friendly. Our investors said this was the easiest invite to navigate online.

Cons

The only minor thing that could be improved is the navigating of updating the background imaging and fitting it.

Marisol C.
  • Industry: Music
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

RSVPIFY is a great service for your next event!

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

What I like most about RSVPIFY is how easy it was to navigate and customize the RSVP form to fit my needs. It is a very professional look for my event and guests attending.

Cons

I would love the feature of presenting two major events in one RSVP form that guest can sign up for in one shot instead of individually.

Cynthia J.
  • Industry: Media Production

Easy out of the box event setup

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

RSVPify was easy to set up and get rolling for my event. I had it up and running in minutes and it collected all the info I needed.

Pros

Ease of use! It didn't take any major tech skills to get it going.

Cons

I'd like to be able to do much more when it comes to the design.

Alexandra J.
  • Industry: Chemicals

RSVPify

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Pros

I liked that I could control how people RSVP, how many guests they could bring, etc.

Cons

I didn't like the low RSVP caps. It wasn't obvious to me how low the caps were until after I sent the invite out and had to pay for an increase.

Samantha M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great tool for my business

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

Pros

The setup was very easy. Very intuitive and lots of options for customizing our invite and RSVP. RSVPify checked all the boxes for what we needed when setting up a completely virtual event. I reached out to customer service and they were very quick to respond, very clear and extremely helpful.

Cons

We don't do enough events to keep up the membership. Maybe one day.