Showing 6 reviews of 3

Alice POS

All-in-one cloud based POS for multi-store retail networks

Showing 6 reviews of 3
Olivia skye H.

the past to the present

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Pros

Im not really good in english, but i can say it is usefull, our companies is a retailler of video game, our old system of selling was 20 years old, without internet connection and was have alot of problem, Alice can be like your vision of the perfect POS, the help team is always here to help (i was call every day to have help)

Cons

The biggest problem of this program is the complexity to use it, it is simple, my employer just leave the shop because he doesnt understand the program (haha)

Response from SE2

Thanks for your feedback Olivia! We are proud to offer a cloud POS system that provides you access to your data from anywhere and, of course, stellar support. Alice POS is an all-in-one system so there are many aspects of retail that you can manage from sales to rentals, repairs, consignments and more. We will have support reach out to you to see how we can make your user experience more fluid. Thanks again!

Kevin I.

More cons than pros?

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Pros

The more I sit and try to think of things to put here that explain what I like about Alice, the more I start to realize that what I like is very little. I like that I can set up customer profiles, but find that during large rushes, I can not utilize those features because of how long it actually takes to create a profile. My visually impaired employees can not use that function at all because of how small the field are.

See, even the pro turns to a con.

Cons

I really hate, and I do mean HATE, that I can not set up the program as a minimal till for quick transactions. I don't need access to ALL the features ALL the time. When the line in the store grows, and we need to abandon all the extra features, it would be nice have the ability to shrink away the rest of the features and have just the basic scan and go that is needed to speed up the process.

It would also be nice to have full customization of the layout of all the buttons, or the ability to make all the buttons bigger for my visually impaired employees that use the till on a daily basis. Not having functionality to change the screen size or how I want it to work really hinders the ability of the visually impaired employees that use it. That reason alone is enough to have me looking elsewhere for a stronger till set up.

The catalog and inventory sections are a pain to maintain when you want to create sub indexes and move all the current items inside of it. I understand that I can use excel to speed this process up, but I have limited knowledge on excel, and otherwise have no need to use it.

The label printing section of the program does not allow for the use of my current printer. You will not allow me to print stickers and label the way that I require. I use sheets are a three wide, but the most I can do with your program is 2 wide. More options in this regard would be great.

Response from SE2

Thank you for your feedback Kevin, we appreciate it.

Alice POS has a proven onboarding process that you specifically requested not to follow, although it was included in your plan.

This does hinder our ability to tailor Alice POS to your specific retail needs. Many of the points discussed here would have been demonstrated during your personalized onboarding and training process.

Following your feedback that was provided during the sales process, we requested the development of customizable quick buttons, and this feature is currently in the final stages of dev. We are excited to release this option in the next few weeks among other features.

We also developed advanced label printing options allowing for more customization. The information on this was sent in our release notes, by email and is available on our Support website.

If you require assistance with Alice POS, it would be our pleasure to onboard your team following our process. We will be in touch soon. Thanks

Dominic L.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Super expérience

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Plus que exceptionnel je recommanderais a n’importe quel commerce de détail de l’utiliser sans hesitation

Pros

L’équipe de support et développement est incroyable. L’évolution constante et rapide est exceptionnelle aussi en plus de l’écoute de tout l’équipe

Cons

Le manque de certain module restant a développer

Response from SE2 Translate to English

Thank you for your review Dominic! We are glad you enjoy using Alice POS and interacting with our team. We will be releasing a large amount of very exciting features at the beginning of 2020 and are looking forward to offering even more to our customers. All the best, and happy holidays! Your Alice POS team.