Filter by
Showing 14 reviews of 7

Mortgage+Care

Loan origination and servicing for credit unions and banks

Showing 14 reviews of 7
Kathie K.

review of mortcare

Reviewed on 2010/07/22

We already pay yearly for the updates, etc. I do not feel you should bill for a problem that the system created.

Pros

Customer service is good. Sometimes I would like a quicker call back, but I understand we are all busy.

Cons

I do not like when the system changes something on it own and I then have to pay to get it fixed. That is just wrong! (i.e. the zero pays being put on our check run were working fine then the system created an error & wouldn't work for 2-3 months, I then got it to work the next month and then it didn't work again. Customer service fixed it. But, I had to pay for it. The file that messed it up.... hadn't been touched in years! I should have to pay for something that I didn't break.

Lea T.

Review of Consulting Plus

Reviewed on 2011/04/15

I think the product is 100%

Pros

Great support

Cons

I have had no problems

Carrie J.

This product has support from the manaufacture/owner available at all times.

Reviewed on 2008/08/22

This product has support from the manaufacture/owner available at all times. Product is simple and does not require a large output of cash to get started. Contract simple and straight forward with no legal issues attached.

Pros

Turnkey system with abundance of enchancements available to the user. Can be easily configured to users application. On going support via phone and hands on as needed. Competitive pricing to meet any application.

Cons

Without proper training, errors and complex issues can occur. Penny issue with some computations.

Andriy L.

Great Software, Great Value!

Reviewed on 2010/08/04

Mortgage-care offers the best value to a small or medium-size business.

Pros

The best part about Mortgage-care is that it gives its users the ability to customize it to meet their unique needs. It is simple to use and is quite versatile. Support staff is responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons

While it is easy to learn and operate, a comprehensive manual or help menu would be helpful for those "out-of-the-norm" situations.

Dave D.

Great Loan Servicing Software

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

I've been using Mortgage Care for about 2 years now and it is a great program for servicing mortgage loans. The software is very user friendly and the reporting is excellent.

Esther B.

review

Reviewed on 2011/03/07

good rating

Pros

Good company that stays on top of the mortgage industry and it's requirements

Cons

nothing really negative

Krystyna R.

Accurate Easy and User Friendly Software

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

I am very pleased with the software implementation and early results that I can already experience.

Pros

Very easy to learn, intuitive software that provides and compiles all info I need to handle any call from the investor.

Cons

First steps implementing any software are never easy.
But Mortgage +Care customer service team made it painless and almost enjoyable process.